Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Tales of Unity - Arc I - Jaded Ether [Eteru/Iammelon] [Dropped/Recton] - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of Unity - Arc I - Jaded Ether [Eteru/Iammelon] [Dropped/Recton]

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:06 pm
So it was the same Valorian. He didn’t know what to make of that yet beside the fact that he may have made the wrong assumption. The Gatorao was someone his eyes linger on more than the others. Not out of place if one were to see him doing it since she was the apparent leader of the group. Thus it’s reasonable to assume that she would get the most attention. Underneath he found himself enamored to a degree. Like with most Iammelonian humans in general, especially in the Zantium cultural sphere, he didn’t find the racial barrier an issue to find other women attractive. As such he can find beauty in all women.

If he were to choose a preference beyond humanity it would be Watrikes. Their tomboy traits were something he loved and it shows when he gives affection to his sisters. Both of them were tomboys in different ways. As stated before he loves the feminine form. More so when they are muscular like the Watrike in front of him. He could worship her body all night.

It would seem Lana caught up on his perverse musings. ”Heheh you like her don’t you? No shame in that of course! We all have our kinks. And I know she fit yours well.” She mentally chime to him in a teasing manner. It didn’t concern her too much that her lover was giving another person attention. Their deep bond that transcends all things was an omnipresent reminder that Lincoln wouldn’t trade anything in creation for her and the rest of their sisters. To him, they were all that mattered. So she knows completely and utterly that if Lincoln shows affection to another woman they are far below where his sisters stand in his eyes.

Lisa leaned in the protected mental chatroom to drop her own comment. ”I’m quite open to the notion of bringing them in your light dear brother. They are suspicious. And it would be unwise to drop our guard down and give them the window of opportunity to strike at you.” It was clear that she was concerned about the group. Her overprotective nature kicked in when he felt that Valorian was tied to the snake woman.

Lincoln did agree that his sisters were right to be suspicious of the group. There was something abnormal they were hiding. But didn’t really think about going that far. The thought of it conjured a lewd scenario in his mind. Amidst his musings he heard Lisa rejoining them by the sound of her wings beating the air.

Tulam was right that he needed to take the wheel. He was in a bad place when he came here but under normal circumstances he very much relied on himself. Because that was the life a person walked in the underground. Vega and him both agreed relying on others is very dangerous. In a sense the underground was a child version of the Psion galaxy. Everyone looks out for only themselves. “We’ll strike when Talmia is distracted.” He notifies his sisters who gave a mental confirmation.

Lana gave one last mental remark before heading over to whip the cars into shape. ”Look at it this way. The Watrike would be happier if she learns who her true superior is. The Drake will never look her way, leaving her to only pine from afar. But you can give her warmth and love! She and the others should know how that feels.” While reasonable that sounded unhealthy to Lincoln. However if his sisters were okay with him giving attention to other women like that then he is the only one holding himself back. He suppose there is nothing wrong if only he keeps to his code of making them feel loved and valid. Never some trophy. He had seen a lot of adult traffickers who beat women to do what they want because they were too lazy to do anything themselves.

He greeted Alcra with a friendly smile. “It’s nice to see you too. I like to check you over as well. It’s a bit hard for me to trust others easily. A life in the underground can do a lot to you. So forgive me there.” With that said they would head back down the tunnel Lincoln continuing the conversation with the Watrike. “Care to share your story and I’ll share mine?” He figured it was a good topic to start off of. There was one other aspect to Watrikes that he had a deep sense of understanding with. And that was there undying if unhealthy, devotion to someone. And he now knows how that feels like. The urge to protect that specific someone from everything in the universe. To them is was the Grand Drake. And to him it was his sisters.
Iammelon
Iammelon
Location : The Unknown Negative First Circle Of Hell (New Jersey)

Tales of Unity - Arc I - Jaded Ether [Eteru/Iammelon] [Dropped/Recton] - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of Unity - Arc I - Jaded Ether [Eteru/Iammelon] [Dropped/Recton]

Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:01 am
Tulam, being in Lincoln's mind, was also able to pick up on his interest in Alcra. He first chuckled as the sisters gave their input, and then privately gave his own in an amused voice, "Seems somebody is already taking interest outside the family! My my, how quick. Good that you seem to be understanding your wants some more, quite important to figuring out what you to want to do into the future!" His tone then changed, calming down and taking on a tone that was almost parental, "Still, you may want to assert yourself above your eager slaves here. You cannot think with desire alone, that's a quick way to overextend yourself and see yourself killed. There are consequences for every action, some that can be predicted and others that cannot. If you wish to make gains and then keep them, you must slow your pace and think. Plan ahead, so as to ensure you can prepare yourself for as many consequences as you can. Your desires are a good way to gauge what you want, and therefore what you should be building and preparing for. After all, logic is worthless by itself. You do have to listen to your emotions, even ones as... debased and mortal as these. They are you, and one must always focus on the 'I' above all. However, while they give direction and show what you want, then you must think of intelligent methods of getting what you want. Besides, it makes things all the sweeter when you prepare and see all the plans go excellently. Understood, vessel?"

Outside Lincoln's mind, Alcra gave him a nod, "You are forgiven, I can't blame you for not instantly trusting armed people you just met." She then followed him into the tunnel. Talmia came along as well, with Silzi sticking to the side of the snake-like Watrike. 

As they were walking, Alcra smiled, "A good trade, I accept. After all, I know more about you than you do about me, so I should return the courtesy and explain first. As said, my name is Alcra, and I am a Watrike from Trikorn. But, if you know Watrike, you should already be able to tell I am not quite like most of my kind. I am a Deviant, and so I think and act differently. I have been aware of that since early on in my life, which influenced my life growing up. My parents are kind and understanding, so I faced no trouble. Deviants on Trikorn are not scorned, rather... pitied. Yes, that's the word. I was not as easily able to go along with Watrike society, but I was still raised on Trikorn. Now don't think me some rebel just because I am a Deviant, I still quite believe in the Grand Drake and I still think he is the rightful leader for Iammelon, I do not resent or object to him leading my kind. But I am not as conformist as other Watrike, joining the military never suited me. I'm not one for being ordered around by those I do not trust. So, I took the military training I got on Trikorn, and went out on my own. Perhaps I am not a normal Watrike, but I have all the skills inherent in my kind's biology and all the deadly training from Trikorn's military academies. I'm not quite a mercenary, but rather a... Patriotic Extrajudicial Actor. I do things Excave, and now the Union, cannot because of the law or treaties or some other nonsense state entities have to worry about. I got a few contacts, but for most of that time I worked alone. Until, eventually, circumstances changed."

She looked over towards Talmia as she spoke the next part, "I picked up Talmia. Sorry that I can't go into specifics, as I don't really trust you yet, but it is suffice to say that I saved her from a bad group and she joined up with me. She isn't a Deviant, but I am sure if you know Watrike you can tell she isn't normal either. Not one of the primary four Watrike races, after all. She's my partner now, and helps me out on missions. She's a good person, and while she is a bit naïve she is good at what she does. And, not being a Deviant, she is fully dedicated to Tyfrondor. Just sticks with me, since I helped her out and she knows I am no enemy. I'm kinda like her adoptive mother in a way. Anyways, maybe I'll tell you more about her some time later, if you're more trustworthy."

While that was happening, another voice popped up to speak to Lincoln in his mind. It was Tulam, again, and he began to muse, "Well, vessel, seems we're having a time to chat! If you like, I'm open to talk a bit more now. Anything you'd like to inquire of my vast wisdom? I remember you being somewhat curious as to my old life, before I ended up in your weird little nebula. Got specific requests? I am all open to talking more about myself, it's important information. You'll maybe even learn a thing or two."
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:01 pm
Cosmic Lincoln gave a passive stare at Tulam across the void. ”For your information. I was leaning towards Lisa's side of the discussion. Something is fishy and I didn’t want anything to catch us off guard. I wasn’t going to fulfil humanity's stereotype of shagging everything that moves. Yeah okay I won’t deny that I have perverse thoughts. I am an Iammelonian after all. The only thing we seem to be good at is copulating en masse. But that aside. I do understand what you’re getting at.” His thoughts notwithstanding. Tulam was right that restraint was needed. That was obvious.

The Psion piping up drew his cosmic attention again. ”Aren’t we feeling chatty today. Need to catch up on your daily bragging quota?” He teased in return. It was in good spirits. Iammelonias of different races tend to make jokes of other races as it was an easy way to lighten the mood when they don’t know each other well. ”Alright I’ll bite. You’ve been giving off dad vibes lately. So I’m guessing you actually raised children before? How did that go?” It wasn’t hard to imagine from what he learned so far.

Back in the facility his physical self listened to Alcra. Lisa went up ahead to converse on some matters with the droids. Mainly to crunch the numbers on how to transport whatever they bring them. Leaving her brother to have the conversation with the Watrikes and Valorian all to himself. Said brother paid attention to Alcra. It was an interesting fact that Alcra was a Deviant. It wasn’t something he came across before. “I can’t say I know your people all that much. My old smuggling routes never really brought me to Trikon. And it wasn’t at the top of my list for places I wanted to visit.”

He looked over her helmet that she was carrying. Taking in the racial craftsmanship. “That’s not to say I find you guys weird like most of us do. And only till recently that I understood more of Watrike’s devotion to Tyfrondor. I suppose I’ve envied Watrike culture in a way. I never had that sense of unity with others on the road. Given you supposedly know me I don’t have to get into too much specifics. So I assume you could imagine what it was like. To always be looking over your shoulder, always paranoid if your employer may double cross you, never rely on anyone ever. Even with Vega it was an unspoken agreement that we can’t rely on each other. If either of us were to get stuck in a jam we were expected to get ourselves out. A solitary life is a lonesome one.”

A sigh left him. Looking back ahead to the tunnel. “Before I got myself wound up in this I tried to get into Agricorp that was near here. I always wanted to be a farmer simply because I loved the sense of freedom in those fields. Agricultural worlds like Proscore were always my favorite places to ride my Sparrow across. Cutting through those open fields at high speed, catching air over hills. It gave me that rush of boundlessness. That I can go wherever I want.”

His eyes wander as he muse over the topics of the conversation. “Trust huh. It’s funny. I learned that I had sisters and the question of trust never came to me. I don’t remember them all that much. I only knew them for a while and I was already primed to do everything for them.” He glanced over to Talmia as he spoke the next part, “Sorry about how I acted back there by the way.” It made him wonder if that was how Watrikes felt when someone made a move on the Grand Drake. That sense of overwhelming, irrational anger. He knew blind trust was a dangerous thing but he couldn’t help it. It was a part of his nature. Looking through his sister's memories he could see himself in that facility where they were taken. He could make out his tired face. That glassy gaze polluted with anxiety, fear, and a cocktail of other dark emotions.

It made him wonder how he had viewed his sisters then. Did he clung to the image of what they used to be and not the nightmarish versions of them? Was he ignoring what they became much like how he was disregarding Lisa’s blood stained hands? He knew that people change. Even when that timeframe is in the range of centuries. A part of him told him that it didn’t matter. They were his sisters. That alone was enough. And he found himself content with that. No matter how unhealthy and horrific that was.

Lincoln continued to talk to get his mind on other things. Walking beside a lovely Watrike woman made him think more about her kind and world. “As said I’ve never been to Trikon. I know a lot of it is heavily centered around Tyfrondor.” Much like how his sisters are the center of his universe he mused. “What was society like before he came along? It wasn’t too long ago he first went there. Somewhere around four to five hundred years ago. I heard there was some nuclear conflict right?”
Iammelon
Iammelon

Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:01 am
Tulam loudly cackled, clearly finding Lincoln's retort quite funny, "Sure, sure, vessel, you can tell yourself that. I am sure your logical half of the mind is quite intent on checking out any potential threats, but the other half is quite busy in your lower reaches! Don't forget, I am in your head too, I have a front row seat as you may say. I know what's going on in there, and there's plenty of Human in your if that's what your slave species does! Good thing to note however for when I return to work, if that is what Humans do. Regardless, I will allow you rest on that front. I have indeed hit my quota... Oh who am I kidding, there is no such thing as a quota! This is just fun! But I must attend to your questions as well, I did offer to answer them after all. Now then...

He then proceeded to sigh, given the topic. His mental form then gave a nod of affirmation, "You are correct, I am in fact a father. I have had three children in my time. Two of whom I actually raised. I left the second child to their mother to raise, who's name was... Something, I'll remember when I care more. Regardless, as for the two I did raise, both were horridly expensive and time consuming. Gotta give them sustenance and training and all that blab! It's very annoying having a life depend on you that isn't a slave! Oh sure, I could put them to work, and I did plenty as part of their teachings on how to be a proper Psion, but I still had to make sure they learned lessons. And I had to make sure they grew up to use their powers properly, and not like an immature child for their whole lives. You know, vessel, my first child was actually quite like you. His name was Endril'Run, and he was an insufferable and cocky thing. Extremely talented and smart, so I knew he was certainly my child, but also completely dumb in his understanding of himself and his relation to the universe. The second they got their power under a modicum and learned to manipulate minds, they instantly went for carnal gratification! Neglecting the rest of their training for quite some time, too much focus on the near future with little regard for consequences and impact! So irritatingly confident about it too. They thought they had such a good grasp of their power mere weeks and months after first learning to play around with it, thinking they damn well ruled the universe already. I still taught them, of course, as best I could. But when somebody is so damn stupid as to think they know everything already, and that nobody can challenge them, teaching is a lot harder. Their stupidity got them the fate that one would expect in a galaxy like ours, they died. Endril, that idiot, pissed off three other Psions, and they simply teamed up on him and burned his little fiefdom to the ground, with the strongest of the three consuming Endril. He's gone, and all his efforts turned to moot. The three turned on eachother to seize what was left, destroying most of it. Sure, I got what I needed from him and he did repay his debt to me for raising him and fathering him, but still. Such potential, wasted. Fucking idiot just had to go without learning..."

After a pause and glancing up into the air, Tulam sighed and shook his head, "Oh well, no use moping, he's dead. As I anticipated from his foolishness. As for the other two, I haven't the faintest clue or care what happened to the second child. They are their mother's problem. I just know his name is Vascrin'Ran, with the epitaph being his mother's. The third child, her name being Alrisa'Run, is still alive last I knew. She was smarter, and in a very intelligent move she decided to take after me and follow the same path. She took over her own planet and began experimentation with slaves, slave production, and slave modification. Although she's a weird one, took an odd interest in spacecraft. Something about appreciating the beauty of a well functioning navy. Children are so odd, right? Still, she wasn't dumb, she learned well. Not going to get herself killed. And if floating boats are her interest, then I don't really care. She repaid her debt to me with them, as I did need my slaves to have a fleet in order to protect my own holdings. Did their job nicely for a long time. Not entirely, as you might have guessed by the fact I still lost my planet, but my slaves were using Alrisa's ships when I took my remaining forces and joined the invasion of your nebula. They certainly were better than what I had to face! Shame there weren't enough of them."

Alcra seemed to smirk as Lincoln brought up the concept of visiting Trikorn, "If you're a civilian, you couldn't visit anyways. Trikorn is a military world, it isn't open to the public. Which is for the best, it is not a good place to casually visit. Besides the fact that any sort of hotel would be extremely disappointing to non-Watrike, as Watrike do not think luxury is needed for apartments and only need essentials, it's also not safe. There's plenty of relics from the Very Bad War, all of which are deadly, and Watrike are not what I would call the most... hospitable group. One has to watch their tone on Trikorn. That sense of unity the world has for the Grand Drake is quite nice for creating a happy populace, as normal Watrike lack ideas of uncertainty for their place in the world, but it means one cannot insult the Drake there. Watrike are warriors, and if a foolish Human tourist got mouthy about Tyfrondor, it is only so long before they finally hit a Trike's limits. I think you may clearly understand the feeling that might eventually arise personally, based on how I saw you acting with Talmia when she reached out to your sisters." She looked back to the serpentine Watrike, gesturing for her to speak.

Talmia perked up, now realizing she was meant to comment. She simply gave Lincoln a nod, "Apologies unneeded. This one understands. It did push boundaries, but it acted as was needed. It feels and knows the connection. It can understand why tampering caused anger."

With that, Alcra spoke up again, giving a nod, "I don't actually know all too much, just some various bits I have used to get a good idea of who you are, as well as slight bits of Talmia's prodding. For instance, I was unaware of you having connections to Apex or Vega himself prior to you talking to Talmia. Good to know however. Anyways, as for your question, I don't know very much. You see, not much information about the time before the coming of Tyfrondor is really known. Watrike didn't really care to preserve it, or it was simply destroyed. But I will tell you what I can."

"Before Tyfrondor came, and before the Very Bad War, we know that Trikorn was split into a number of aggressive military societies of Watrike seeking to assert dominance over the planet. We don't know who they are, or much at all about the societies in fact, but we do know a few things. Each of the societies were regionally based, and they seem to correlate to the main four Watrike races, with only some slight intermixing. They were advanced, and they were built to win wars. And, being Watrike, all they would accept would be total victory for their leaders. Unfortunately, Watrike are not great leaders without a non-Watrike to lead them. The only real exceptions to this are deviants, thanks to lacking the need for a command structure in their mind, and oddly enough Charka's family line. That is why she is an appointed leader, she and her family are strangely self capable, with no noticeable traces of the deviancy mutation. It's odd. But it's a good thing, because without that, Watrike leaders with no superiors are insecure, confused, and paranoid. Watrike unity is built on trust, a trust in something and someone greater than themselves. With nobody greater to trust in, a normal Watrike breaks down, goes mad. Apply this to societies of Watrike, completely militarized and unquestionably loyal to their leaders. Crazed leaders and hyper militarized societies are a bad combo, and this is what led to the Very Bad War as it is called. Nuclear Warheads decimated the planet, but also many other forms of technology. Gas weapons, extremely deadly energy weapons, psionics of a variety still unknown and unreplicated… It is little wonder that such a war saw the planet destroyed."

She sighed, the thought clearly being something she took quite sadly, "Still, Watrike aren't dumb. Our species survived because of preparations made by each society. Vast underground bunkers and facilities, these new underground cities were the new Watrike civilization. That of survivors struggling to hold on. We were like that for a great long time, and it took its toll. Generations died, knowledge was lost or destroyed, and many Watrike died due to the dangers of the new world. Be it radiation, or remaining weapons. Tyfrondor's arrival changed that however. He came, and gave hope. The Watrike leaders, desperate for somebody to save them, happily instructed their people to follow the Dragon's orders. And just like that, Tyfrondor ruled the planet. A surprise to him, as he didn't expect to suddenly rule a species. When he came and made his offers to help the planet, all he had wanted was some exclusive mining deals. Leave it to Watrike to interpret this as a deal to obtain their everlasting loyalty in return for saving them and the planet, I suppose. Scars of the Very Bad War remain, but Tyfrondor is helping to restore the world. Areas of the surface are livable again, and green returns to the world. The oceans are even mostly clean now! It is an incredible transformation. Still, I wish I knew more. There is much of the Very Bad War we still don't know, like the precise causes and much of the technology involved. The Cold-Dark Age of the Watrike saw much destroyed, but from what we do know, the societies of Pre-Very Bad War Watrike had technology and advancements beyond a good deal of Iammelon. I bet your sister over there in the advanced armor would even be impressed by what the Old Watrike could do. Although, most of it was focused on total, all-consuming war. Perhaps it is better that such technology is lost for good."
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:25 pm
He gave a snort in return. ”I won’t hide that my human biology seems to transcend an actual human form. It’s all psychology. Expecting humanity to not be perverts is like not expecting Watrikes to not kiss the ground Tyfrondor walk on or Valorians to not be disaster lesbians. Honestly, I’m surprised Talmia needed to bind her at all. I recognize that look out in the field. All Talmia needed to do was shake her hips and she would have had her pin her to the wall as she tore her clothes off. Mm perhaps that’s why she needed to bind her to restrain the big gay energy.” His thoughts ramble off before steering him back on topic. ”What I’m trying to say that yes, I did have naughty thoughts. Sue me. But it was not a lie to say I was paranoid of them. I didn’t sleep all my life holding a knife under my pillow for nothing.”

Listening to his story he couldn’t help but give a shit eating grin. ”So what I got from that is that Psions can be just as naughty as us. He chuckled. ”Joking aside. I’m surprised you continued after the first. Granted you’re long living so relative to other races that are rather small. Cause we both know how humanity is so widespread. My family size is below average when you compare it to Zantine nobility. The last Emperor sired fifteen kids. And even that was considered average. Man, imagine if each of those kids have fifteen of their own and repeat. If they were all a perfect split in gender, over a course of four centuries you would get something around 63,225 kinsmen. Maybe, I’m not good at guessing numbers like that off the top of my head..” He said not knowing he was feeding Tulam ideas. It will be only later on when he’ll realize in hindsight just how good of a find his family was to the Psion.

He cut back on his joking demeanor. As much as he wants to trade banter with the Psion he can’t really waste a moment like this. “A small question that came to me but what’s the second part of a Psion’s name? You said an epitaph when I thought it was some sort of honorific.” With that small question out of the way he went onto his second question. ”I’ve been hearing quite a bit about your work. From the sounds of it I get the sense you’re into eugenics?”

Back on the underground he gave a sly grin. “Who said about going there legally.” He lightly laughed before giving a wave. “But no you’re right, it’s quite militarized. That was a big deal breaker for jobs over there. There are back doors into Trikon that are known in some circles I was in but even then the pay was never big enough for me even if I was desperate for it. I did have a chance of going there when I was doing a job with a Deviant smuggler named Yani Caliqu but something came up and we got side tracked. That said, yeah I can relate to that irrationalism as you saw. I got no beef with the big guy, I think he’s okay. Better than Monrio at least so it wasn’t a hard choice who to side with when things went to heck in a handbasket. It’s not hard to imagine how a Watrike would react if someone tried to prod into Tyfrondor’s mind.”

That said he gave a nod to the next part. “In that case as you can guess by now I lived in the underground. Did jobs that never got too violent though I did get offered a high-stake job from time to time that was a bit too far out of my comfort zone to accept. One that comes to mind was a Zantine Noble wanting me to go get a ‘stolen’ bust from a wing of the Lasacris’s Palace in Istanbul. Which is sketchy not only because of nature, but you also have to keep in mind that an employer can be hiding something. It could be a skit to lure someone into a trap and have them appear to be the hero. And the fact he could also be bullshitting that the bust is actually stolen and want someone else to steal it for them. All in all I walked away from that deal. I like keeping to more calmer contracts. That’s not to say I don’t want some excitement every now and then. I just prefer to have good chances.”

He then listened to the history lesson. His thoughts couldn’t help but pick out the bit about Watrike being insecure, confused, and paranoid with no one being the center of that world. That description fit his young face rather well. And it wasn’t just in the facility he was like that. Wasn’t he in the same state when he ran from Agricorp and collapsed in the facility? He needed people to connect with. Without that was a lonesome chain link on the ground. Yes he lived by his own merits but he always had some idol that inspired him. Even when he knew and was even told that was stupid in his line of work.

Breaking out of his musings he gave a nod. “A shame a lot of things were forgotten.” He noted. Like most humans and by proxy Anubites, he was sentimental about the past and the stories of the departed. “It’s not hard to imagine a society being loyal to Tyfrondor even if they weren’t Watrikes. Sounds like he did a lot of good to Trikon. How far long is it regarding the total restoration? Any place still looking worse for wear?”
Iammelon
Iammelon

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:39 am
Tulam rolled his eyes at what he saw as Lincoln's feeble attempts to justify, "Sure, sure. You're really not improving your case for not being a horndog, vessel. Your little detour there proves it to me, so just accept defeat and that I win, as always. Good idea to keep a weapon nearby at all times however, safety for one's self is never foolish.

He gave a grunt and shook his head, "Yes, I have noted that all too well. Both from your actions and what I have seen of your slave species in general. You truly are crazed insects swarming the galaxy in an attempt to spread your kind to all stars. I can never understand how you tolerate so many children, or spouses for that matter! We Psions only breed to ensure our glorious species survives, since clearly we can't entrust this universe to your type or others. It's a burden and a sacrifice of our valuable time, but it is for the greater good. Still, your crazed breeding efforts have their uses, like in my line of work. And it is in your nature, so I suppose I cannot blame you too much for being slaves at heart and in action."

The new topic seemed to please Tulam, as he smiled and chuckled, "Well, your guess is half-right, vessel. They are honorifics, and yet also epitaphs. They are memories of a time long, long past. I'll spin you a tale, vessel. It goes back to the very homeworld of the Psions. Hm, what are they calling it these days? ...Fuldatos, yes, that's it. Fuldatos is the current name of the planet. A lovely tropical world where we Psions evolved, as well as our idiot cousins in the form of the Psicrusher. Now, this is the most shocking part of the tale... Once upon a time, in an age that is practically unthinkable yet we know to have existed, the first Psions lived together in a great village. We were primitive then, it wasn't anything advanced, but it's not like we needed all the silly technology a Human or other slaves needed, we are masters of any environment we are in, even back then. Yet, this village is really the only true example of a time we Psions lived together. Of the first Psions, we have their names. Ran, Ren, Rin, Ron, Run, and Rex. For a time, they lived in general peace with eachother, until one day an argument broke out. The first Psion War, as it is known, between six Psions. None could kill the others, as they were all incredibly powerful. So, in time, they gave up. The village was abandoned and all went their own ways. With their great power, each fathered their own generations and families of Psion children for themselves, and that saweach of the six create their own branch of the Psion species. And then, as they did that... They disappeared. We do not know what happened to the Six, and so their names have become epitaphs. Their name each holding meaning as all that remains of their memory. But they are also honorifics, as these trace our heritage. One's parents are in truth irrelevant, but the Six are the grand examples of our species. Markers to be followed, and surpassed. The one that you honor determines your path in life, the means you wish to pursue power for yourself! For example, Rex was the great warrior. The only Psion I can really think of that cared about their physical prowess that much, odd thing, but he was so mighty that he did not need his Psionics to chokeslam a Psicrusher. Mind and Body, both perfect."

"But of course, who cares about him? The real one you should care about is mine! Run! Run is the creator, the molder of species and life itself! For as our powers give us the ability to steal and destroy other life, it in turn gives us the power to create it and manipulate it as we see fit! Run was the first to create his own species of pets, the one who has given onto the Psions the knowledge to create creatures that we desire! I take after him quite well, although I believe I am quite close to surpassing him as well. Soon, vessel, you will see Psions bearing the Tulam honorific! But all in due time. Now, to answer your question... Eugenics is such a barbaric and primitive word for it, but I suppose it is close enough. I am a creator, vessel. I mold life. This takes many forms, of course. I of course am a master of training and improving individual slaves. Vixgor is a grand example. Once a normal Psicrusher, turned into a beast who can devastate armies and rend worlds! I built him to kill, and he is a master of it. But of course I don't just make individuals, I am also a breeder. This is where your comparison to eugenics best applies. I observe slave populations and ensure they develop in acceptable fashion, to suit the purposes I best need at the time. But a true master is beyond base nature and reproductive folly! In your tongue, I believe you would call it genetic manipulation. I alter the very basic building blocks of beings, and with work I can perfect them. I still do regular breeding, as useful mutations give to me new tools to work with, but my best works are things of my singular making. I have created species from nothing, vessel. I do not merely improve or control, I am the one who creates from nothing! I can create and destroy a civilization at a wim, create wonderous new life and then make it extinct within the hour! The universe is my laboratory, vessel, and you are but one of my many, many specimens! Filtered into my business too, as you might call it. I created slave populations and exchanged them with other Psions in return for resources and information that I needed. A trader, of sorts, but I only did it to get things I absolutely needed. I much preferred to sit in my research facilities working away on new creations or experimentations. Hence why I had but one world instead of a little interstellar kingdom."

As the Psion mentally bragged about his great powers, on the outside world Alcra gave a sour look, "Good that you didn't take those routes. Yani is one of very few people who can actually do such work on Trikorn, entirely down to being a Watrike herself, and a capable one at that. Most of the others you have probably heard about are sting operations. There is very little room to hide on Trikorn, it is a world dedicated to war. Its security is some of the best you will ever comprehend. It is something non-Watrike clearly have a hard time rationalizing, given their insistence on doomed missions." She sighed and shook her head, "Sorry, probably shouldn't have even said that. But I see my kind underestimated quite often. Anyways, you do seem to have quite the storied life. I should probably put you in prison, but fortunately for you I am not any official actor, nor do I like to backstab those I have agreed to work with. Besides, I am not exactly law abiding myself."

She then put some thought into it, and gave a nod with a smile, "It's going quite well, actually. Faster than predications anticipated in fact. The two main continents, East and West Trikon, are both for the most part habitable now. Desert still covers vast stretches, but the radiation has been cleaned. The most fertile areas have been restored, with the rivers cleaned and green beginning to return. There is still much work to be done, but at least they aren't areas that will kill you just for stepping in the wrong spots. Well, from radiation at least. Both Trikons still have some lost relics of the Very Bad War that require cleaning up that can kill you, such as old mines and sentry guns. But, sadly, the third continent is not in such good condition. It is called Roonos, but most of it is what we call the Bad Lands. Merely going there will kill you unless you wear very specific and specialized equipment we have created. In addition to that, it holds certain oddities. Psionic disturbances for instance. All created by some strange and still not understood technology left over."

As Alcra finished her thought, Lincoln would feel something begin to burn within his mind. Quite literally, as it started with an intensive headache that would feel like his head was suddenly shoved into a raging inferno. The pain spike did numb quickly, but there would remain a throbbing pain. But as the pain became more bearable, he would finally be able to identify the source; Tulam. The Psion's rage was intense, and even Lincoln's sisters would feel headaches as the fires of his rage coursed through the connections to their minds. They too would hear the message that came out, shrieking in anger, "RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

After a few seconds, the pain finally faded from first the sisters and then Lincoln himself, but Lincoln would still be able to see the mental image of Tulam shaking with fury, although visibly calming himself down. He was very, very angry, but had regained control rather quickly. He was very disciplined, it seemed, to be able to reassert control over his emotions after such pure hate. Lincoln would then hear him speak, the hate still dripping from his voice, "Vessel... It seems your random prediction held more water than it should have... Roono... I should've damn well recognized it! The mental defenses inherent in these lizards, they are my design! The species itself isn't, but the patterns and anti-Psion defenses are of an old experiment I once worked on. Roono stole my work after a brief collaboration, and that started our great rivalry. I had however thought him too stupid, too unrefined, to ever understand my prototypes for a mental framework that no Psion could ever subvert. The perfect, impenetrable defense against Psion mental meddling, no slave would ever be turned against me again. I was never able to replicate my initial work, so I was damn sure Roono would never be able to get it... But he did! THIS IS MINE, AND HE STOLE IT! Damn him! But I will keep digging, I am going to keep looking. With this knowledge, I should at least be able to grasp a better look. Let me see what I can do...

After a notable pause, Tulam finally spoke again, "I made it too good for my own good. The snake like one, Talmia I think its name is? Regardless, I cannot get in. My defenses are excellent. That one is a lost cause to try and break, and I won't force it. My prototype also included a deadly feedback effect in case somebody tried to brute force past. That'll cause us problems for sure. But this one, the buff one, her defenses are not so well made. It seems this deviancy is from the fact that Roono is a failure who cannot do anything good on his own. He clearly rushed the implementation of my design within these beings, so it seems the mutation they are talking about is a defect that resulted from the rush work. This one can be broken, there are cracks in the defenses. But it remains strong. It will be harder to break than most mortals. At least I can rely on Roono to fail in ways that are to my advantage... In any case, I will need time with these creatures. I want to know what Roono has done, to what extent he has done things, and how much of it he has actually done on his own. And perhaps, one day, I will see to it that my original research is reclaimed." His tone still dripped with anger, but there was more now. A strange sense of resignation and exhaustion. Tulam was angry, but tired. He was unlikely to make another head-splitting outburst again for some time.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:49 pm
Lincoln can’t really object much to humanity’s nature. Half from what he has seen and half from his own nature. More often than not he’s not racist to say that from what he has seen, criminals and thugs were typical humans.

Sure there is social context that leads to this but it still begs some questions on the nature of humanity. Of the plethora of health issues that plague them. Most of which go unnoticed and/or stigmatized. Which then fuels the resentment towards the society that seemingly abandoned them.

Despite not needing to he rolled his neck. Looking down on the scarlet galaxy. All the being slaves at heart made him feel like he heard something along those lines from some philosophers but don’t really remember much. And unfortunately he’s pretty much barred from studying philosophy in general.

From a Psion perspective it was wrong to base your values according to the system of someone else. Meaning he would need to make his own system as he comes to understand himself more. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to read some books to get an idea of where to start.

His field of vision zoomed back down to Avalantus. Taking a moment to watch the world from a distance. Letting the sight sink in. It’s breathtaking that he’s able to do this. If he hadn’t been so clingy to working by human boundaries he could have avoided some of his regrets. Although if he hadn’t met Tulam he doubt he could have made this much progression.

He was something that no one in Hoshizora had ever seen. So who else but the most arcane could help him? Yes, undeniably Tulam’Run is the best teacher he got and could have ever got. (Yeah, yeah go pat yourself on the back, Tulam)

Giving a nod he responded to the general comment while gazing at the lights of civilization on the night side of Avalantus. “Honestly if I couldn’t split my attention like this when I was a plain human. Having multiple partners would be daunting. Hell, no that’s a lie. Even when I was still a human I put others before myself. My old calendar was filled to the brim with my sisters events that I promised to attend and never made time for myself. I was prideful that I could do everything. That I could fix anything. And for that Pride I was taken to the hellish limbo that was the facility. My sisters being the demons that punish me to make it known that I will pay for my crime over and over and over again with the fragmented relationships and mentalities of what were once my siblings. Something I had wanted to fix, but couldn't.”

A very old memory resurfaced. One that he found when going through Lisa’s mind. It was back when they were in the facility. Several days before that fateful day of his departure from the physical dimension.

The memory was from Lisa’s perspective. She was looking at his adult self who had seen better days. And he was tired, so tired. His dull blue eyes reflected only guilt, shame, pain, and self-loathing. They were both sitting at the back of a cell somewhere.

He heard Lisa’s voice coming from them. She was talking. ”Lincoln...you’re wasting your time.” The context he gleaned was that at this point he had been trying to hold his sisters together for years. In short he was taking on a role that one person couldn’t feasibly handle on his own. Especially in this sort of environment.

"What...do you mean..?" his past self asked in a drone tone. The question seemed incomprehensible for him to take in. He could feel past Lisa’s rumbling annoyance at his past self.

"Lincoln, look around you. They’re a cocktail of mental illnesses. And it doesn’t help that they are stuffed with whatever drugs they put into us. They...are not the same as they once were. And you say you want to fix that?" Past Lisa asked.

His past self and even him in the present knew that sounded hopeless. And in hindsight it was. He was in no condition to help anyone yet he once believed that. That they were never beyond help because he was there for them. Once more his pride clouds his reality even then. But back then, he thought about his role before it all. Before he was ever in such a horrible place. He was the glue-the bridge that held them all together. He was the mediator. He was the peace giver. He was the problem solver. He was the brother.
And he could tell that he felt that it didn't have to end like this.That it wasn't going to end in despair. A delusion that will soon come crashing down. "I'm going to fix it...I can help them.." His past self said softly.

He heard his sister sigh. "Lincoln...give up on them. They are hopeless. You and I aren't like them. We can still do better with ourselves. They are too far gone. These last few years prove it-" Past Lisa started.

He knew his past self wouldn't accept that reality. He spent years denying it. And only will ‘death’ force the cold, harsh reality into him. "I can't do that. They need someone-they need me. What kind of brother would I be if I just abandoned them like this?" His past self was too drained to even get fired up. The experiments of the last few days still left phantom pains in his body.

"You'd be smart. I did the research. I actually listened to what they were saying instead of getting lost in past memories like you. I psychoanalyse them for years. Trying to come up with some way to help them, help us! But...I can’t find a solution. And they are acting worst with each passing day, hours even. And honestly, they are damaged subjects at this point. You have to learn to save yourself.." Past Lisa was practically begging his past self to listen to reason. To listen to her pleas. Her malnourished hands grabbed the front of his plain shirt into fists.

Learn to save himself. The sad part was that it was something he could sense was given to him a lot by his sisters. From their earlier memories he could see them telling him to stop apologizing all the time. To stop treating them like saints and call them out for once. Alas, as his past self will go on to prove. "I can't do that. I still love them-" he was unable to.

"So do I but what can you do? The data doesn't lie. There's no happy ending here for them" Lisa protested. Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes. He could sense her desperation. The anger at his stubbornness and refusal to see what he was doing to himself.

"So, you want me to just...give up on them? Let them turn into complete savages? Let them kill each other off? Like the trapped animals they are?" He retorted. By now Lisa rested her head against his chest. Muffling the frustration that threatened to tear out of her throat.

Thankfully Past Lisa had enough restraint to only sigh. "Lincoln, if you do this, It'll change you. In some ways it already has. It'll hurt you more than you are now. For the sake of your mental health, I can't allow you to-" Past Lisa tries to start again.

"I don't care…" Past Lincoln said as he continued to sit there. Immovable like the rock he metaphorically was. "I refuse to abandon them like this. I c-can't just sit and watch, like you do…"

"The data says that-" Past Lisa started even though she knew it was a fool’s errand. But she had to try. Like him, she wanted to help him. To save the one sibling she could. They were better together. Together they could survive this. But that can’t happen if his past self doesn’t let go of their broken family.

"Enough with the science shit, Lisa…" said his past self. "I told ya already. Yes, science can prove a lot of things to be right. But it's also wrong a lot, too. Science is trial and error, right? Why can't you let me do this? Don't you care about your family anymore?" It was a weak rebuttal. But in his former state of mind, he couldn't think of anything else.

Past Lisa calmed down. Her mood turning somber. "They'll destroy you, Lincoln...I won't be a part of that. If you want to give in and help these lost souls, fine. I'm not gonna watch you do this to yourself…" she says with a sniff. Nothing else was said. The two siblings sat there in each other's embrace in a callous room. The latter unaware of the hidden meaning behind Lisa’s words.

The present Lincoln gave a sigh as he stepped out of that dark memory. What made it all the more tragic than despite the act, Lisa killing him was merciful. Justifiable even which made him angry at the facility owner for ever making that option the most moral option. He didn’t lie when he said Lisa saved him. If he had been left like that. To become a mere husk of what he was once was while being a tool to another. He would have rather died. To pass on with what was left of him.

Zooming back out he continued the train of thought before he got sidetracked down memory lane. “It’s...not a good way to live. If I had been truly human. I don’t think I could've been anywhere as agreeable to all of this.” He concludes his thoughts to Tulam.

Sitting back to listen to the history lesson on Psion history. It was rather interesting. Especially considering it was history that no one else knows about. While he’s no Anubite he does hold substantial value for history and culture. One doesn’t be a vagabond and not appreciate learning the world around you.

He had to refrain himself from making snarky comments here and there. Overall it was an interesting story. It was funny that Tulam flaunted his since how else he would have gone about it. And he does have to agree with Tulam that he took after this Run. His mouth started to open to make a smart remark about Vixgor but closed it. It was too relatable to tease about.

The stuff about Tulam breeder was something he was starting to get the idea of. Anyone else would oppose the thought of them being a mere specimen to a Psion. Lincoln however is an exception because of the fact there is nothing (as far he knows) in the universe that is like them. Meaning according to the general rules of scientific method. The only way he can learn more about himself is through self-experimentation. Along his musings a thought snag at him. A realization dawned on him. And he has no one else to blame for seeing it but him. ”Why do I get the feeling that in the future I’ll be sitting down in a chair watching you near a power point screen. Showing me charts of everything related to me and my sister’s biology on how to achieve the most efficient sexual reproduction.” He groaned dryly.

Giving a shrug he sighs. ”I’m already literally balls deep in my angels so I can’t really oppose the notion of having children can I?” It’s not like his consent in this mattered to the Psion. His cooperativeness is merely an added bonus. Still, having children with all of his sisters wasn’t something that was on his mind before. Sure he wanted to live the rest of eternity with them. Just with everything going on he didn’t get the chance to think much of it.

Back in the below ground his physical self gave a nod. “It’s why I tend to walk away from that. Not only that. But on the off chance that I could pull it off. Your people will know who did it cause well,” He waved his arm. Leaving trailing brands of light in its arc. “I’m pretty noticeable and my energy readings are pretty much one of a kind. Typically when someone discovers they were swiped. They go after the mooks first because we are the easiest to get to and squeeze information out of. If they can’t find our employer they’ll settle with making an example out of us. This is one of the reasons why you generally have to be careful and choose who you want to tangle. So for someone like me, it’s a lot more risky for me. When I do a mission I have to ask myself if this is who I want to potentially make an enemy out of? It’s why I backed away from that Zantine job. Making an enemy out of any large group of people is something only those who are addicted to danger and don't really mind a short life like Apex do.”

He gave a chuckle at the prison comment. “I’ve actually gone to prison a few times. But I walked away when I traded my prison time for information. It pays to be an information broker on the side. Not a major one mind you. People tend to not care much about nobodies like me in the area. That and added with overhearing people you can rack up some decent amount of dirt.” Yeah he would be called a snitch in this regard. But honestly does it really make a difference when everyone is already only looking out for themselves?

He then gave a shrug with a smile. “Having a storied life is a natural perk of being a vagabond. Honestly I wasn’t anyone that special outside being somewhat sought after for my said uniqueness. I don’t really know what I’ll do after this beside finding the rest of my family.” All that he knows is that he can’t remain stagnant anymore.

Looking over to Alcra he knew it would be grossly unfair to her if he had bound her to a nobody. If she had been a proper Watrike, going from Tyfrondor to him is an extreme downgrade. In a sense he would be no better than those thugs who are nothing without their emotional manipulation and abuse. If he was going to be called something grandiose like God. Then he better damn well be deserving of it. Power alone doesn’t make you a God.

His smile brightened at hearing the first half of it. “That’s good to hear.” Then he did a mental double take when she said Ronoos. On the cosmic scale he winced at the shockwave of unbridled rage. The universal consciousness that was him soaked all of it. Preventing his sisters from feeling it.

Rubbing the back of his cosmic head he stared at the Psion. ”Collaboration? Well there’s your first mistake.” Okay, maybe it wasn’t the best idea to get smart with a moody Psion. It’s just that from what he heard it must be like a last resort for any Psion to work with another ever. The invasion was probably a mob rush in a ‘Last one is a rotten roadkill’ way and not actually organized.

That said he took in Tulam’s outburst. It was a good thing his physical self met up with the rest of the gang at the crossroads. He’ll leave the pair to look over their hostages while he digests the revelation. Everything clicked together around the Watrike. For a Psion they were truly a great slave race. It made him wonder. Would they make the same choice if they weren’t programmed to be that way? The difference with him is that he had a choice. He could have left his siblings. It’s not like that is unheard of. In fact it’s rather common for siblings to drift apart and even become estranged. But he didn’t. He chose to stay.

Leaving Tulam’Run to cool off his physical self gave a thoughtful look. “But Roonos huh…” It was a gambit but he had already set himself to be honest with Alcra to earn her trust. And it helped when he was told that brute force wasn’t an option as that served as a good excuse. “That’s weird. It may be a heck of a weird coincidence but some of the files I found had stuff on Psions. A given considering what was stored here. But it also talked about a second Psion named Roono. Strange right? Give it a ‘ and it sounds like Roono’s continent. Bah again, probably just a wild coincidence.” He didn’t want to say it was fact outright. While Talmia is naive he didn’t want to go out of his way to make her uncomfortable.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:07 am
Tulam was clearly quite pleased with the mental admission of him being the proper teacher, though he didn't directly comment. He saw the memory as it came up, having a front row seat as he described prior, and seemingly got quite amused. He then laughed as Lincoln talked about being Human, "Oh vessel, you big fool. If you were entirely human and you still ended up in this facility, and still found your way to me... It wouldn't matter if you were agreeable. Because then you would've ceased to exist. I would've taken over your body, and made you a more proper and fitting vessel. The only reason you are alive at all is because you're not a 'real' human. Silly concept anyways. Oh you're still naïve and stupid, with plenty of learning to do from a wise and more capable teacher like myself, but your sister's attachment to data is a weakness. You should break her out of that. Sure, sure, logic and reason have their place, and they are important. But you can be just as easily enslaved by them as you can by out of control emotions. You start thinking yourself all so perfect and logic, oh so all-knowing! And then, you die. Because you don't know everything. Perfect logic doesn't exist."

"Now, as for your sisters... Well I have been pretty upfront that I wanted to rummage around in them, haven't I? I want their templates. It's important I learn how they are built and how to replicate the craftsmanship. It's always good to expand one's toolset. But of course while I will happily provide wisdom and suggestions to improve yourself and them, and I am of course greatly curious as to the results of any reproductive efforts. The reproductive mutations created in such a process always gives interesting results. So of course, if any such children are produced, they will be examined as well. But, whether or not you want children, that is your choice. As one with experience in the matter, they're troublesome little things. A lot of work, not really as much payoff as you'd hope for. But, of course for you vessel... I already know the answer. You're going to do it anyways. So you have the choice, but we both already know the answer. You're very predictable. Which is quite fine by me. I will get more test subjects to work upon. An excellent bit of compensation for the delay in returning to my work."

His tone dampened however as Lincoln showed some cheek. Tulam responded simply to that, with Lincoln getting two distinct sensations. His physical body would feel a good deal of force suddenly strike his groin, like a kick Vega would've given in his more annoyed states. His consciousness meanwhile would be struck by a more direct variation of the headache from prior, which in his cosmic consciousness would feel like a section of the universe suddenly becoming a pincushion which was then shoved upon him, before it faded away once more. The Psion's mental form then snorted, he seemed to be rather ticked off by the comment, "Don't show lip, vessel. What we're doing right now is collaboration, it is the reason you are alive. You are very, very lucky I am the sort to collaborate. You know, you really do resemble my son. So enamored you are with your great powers and talents, that you forgot who I am. The Universal Child, so above it all. Get over yourself." While his tone was clearly annoyed, there was a weird pang solemn regret in there too as he brought up the comparison to his son. It faded however as he moved on, "Now, for your information, me and Roono weren't rivals out of nowhere. What happened is that even before the invasion, we were part of a small alliance to destroy another Psion who had gotten a bit out of control. We slave-masters need to ensure nobody can make too many advancements, too quickly. Roono and I were part of that alliance, alongside three other no-names. I think one was named Usiau, I killed him. Unfortunately, Roono was the first to break the alliance, even before we were finished! He raided my laboratory and stole my finest prototype, the culmination of which we are dealing with now. Although, it looks fairly different, hm... In any case, I will find my answers in due time. But we'll have more to talk about later, you can be damn well sure of that." And with that, he secluded himself to brood and think in silence, becoming a blank spot in Lincoln's cosmic mind. It seemed Lincoln had struck some nerve.

Alcra and Talmia seemed to both look confused at Lincoln for bringing up a Psion of all things in regards to talks about Trikorn. Alcra was the one to speak, shaking her head, "Definitely just coincidence. It's not a complex name, and we're pretty sure it's just a leftover from one of the nations that came before. So it's just likely they happen to line up without reason. Suppose it's a fun little lineup all the same. Roonos as a continent sure is dangerous enough for a Psion to go and create. They like psionic horrors and the like. But Tyfrondor intends to focus all resources there once the rest of the planet is cleaned up, and then all the problems will be gone. I'm from West Trikon, and Talmia is from East Trikon. Specifically, I'm from the region known as Gatoraonan. Yes, I'm aware, Watrike have never been the most creative with names. Meanwhile I found Talmia in the sandy region of Slithike. A name I think that also is a hold over from pre-Very Bad War times."

Talmia spoke up here, giving a nod, "Yes, this one from Slithike Sands. Birth-base was there! Hidden well in dunes." She then paused, and then her face drooped like a dog who realized they had done something wrong, "Oh, please ignore, this one was not supposed to say that. But is very sandy! Much of it! Dust storm too." She had cheered up relatively quickly after the slip. Though if Lincoln looked back to Alcra the Amazonian Watrike was giving Lincoln a slight glare, which was likely an indication not to press Talmia for any details. She seemed protective of the naïve serpentine.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:04 pm
He gave a shrug. The point wasn’t about him being human. But that was a good thing he wasn’t. So there wasn’t much of an argument here so he opted to just let it drop. Tulam’s comment on Lisa is strange because he should have known that this memory was hundreds of years old. She had long given up trust in science and rationality. Heck the sucide attempt was her last feeble effort so her faith in logic went away when she failed. And then the entity went to torture her by giving her more knowledge and logic. Mocking her in that they all meant nothing in the end. That no matter how perfect she is, she’ll always fail. Considering her history, the Entity succeeded in breaking her. In a way it was how she was so susceptible to the changes done to her. There was no will to give a struggle. An apathetic, tool that someone like the entity built over the centuries. And now he will unravel all of that to make her his sister again. His sweet angel that does everything her elder brother says.

His mood remained fairly passive when he went on about his family. “I’m fairly sensitive when it comes to things happening to children. So yes, it’s obvious to predict that I would object to it. But at this point I know it’s both unfair and unreasonable to bar you from it. We both know that. And I know I can’t use that cliche ‘Oh we have plenty of time to wait for them to grow cause we’re immortal’ line. That trope that time moves differently to us is dumb. Time moves as slow as with everyone else. Heck, the civil war felt a long longer than three and a half. Felt more like a decade. So in that light, I can’t delay someone like you for long. And on another hand, to be honest with you. While it gives me red flags given you’re a Psion. I know you’re also your own person, Tulam’Run the Sculptor of Life. to speak in artistry terms. You prefer life when it’s vibrant and diverse. You won’t give children a gloomy life because it’s dull and monotone. So if there was one thing I can feel for certain, you would never make life be something as hollow as what my family went through in our lost childhood. Sigh. What I’m trying to say is, I don’t oppose you tinkering with my children or even taking my later descendants for your own uses. Besides, I’m already letting you fiddle with me and my sisters so at this point I can’t really complain too much.”

Lincoln winced again from the pain. Rolling his eyes in annoyance. That argument was way off and contradictory but getting into a scuffle on the schematics of it would be a trivial affair for the both of them. All he could do was sigh as Tulam went to think in silence. Perhaps he should put more effort in to stop assuming that Psions working together is an absolute impossibility. After all there were apparently Psions in a merchant trade league.

Meanwhile Lincoln gave a nod here and there. Standing in the middle of the crossroads. Everyone was accounted for beside Lana who he felt just completed her assigned duty and was coming up to meet up with them. The captured pirates were tied up surrounded by his Hoplites. Lisa was nearby who he went over to be with. Exchanging smiles but had to restrain themselves before other people. Lincoln looked back at Talmia, assuming she’ll do things with the pirates.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:39 am
Tulam was of course cut off now, by his own will, so he would not respond. His little black spot just stayed there, the Psion quietly thinking to himself. Lincoln would at least have peace for the time being, until Tulam felt like communicating again. 

Back in the real world, Alcra looked to the prisoners. She looked them over, and then grunted, "That one, we'll start with him." She then went over to one of the regular rank and file pirates, and tore off their helmet. This revealed a male Ialao under the armor, who then glared up at Alcra. However as her face turned into a snarl he got clearly intimated and backed down, which made Alcra smirk, "Yeah, this one will do. Alright Talmia, this one is yours." With one hand, Alcra lifted the pirate up by the chest and dragged him over towards Talmia, plopping him down in front of her. She then got behind the pirate, putting her hands on his shoulders to keep him down, and then gave Talmia a nod.

With that nod of approval, Talmia knelt down to stare into the pirates eyes. And then, Talmia's eyes began to glow. Soon after, the entire hood of her serpentine form began to glow as well. The glow began to calm, and transitioned into swirling, rainbow colors. Red, yellow, green, blue, green, yellow, blue, red, yellow, blue, yellow, green, red, purple, green... It swirled like a whirlpool, all going into a deep mesmerizing core at the center of her eyes. With her hood even participating in the light show, Talmia positioned herself so that there was nowhere they could look without getting caught by the pattern, drawing their vision right back towards her eyes. The pirate struggled at first, but he found himself unable to close his eyes. Talmia began to lightly hiss, which was oddly calming combined with the colors. If one was investigating carefully, they'd be able to tell that there was a psionic tint to the hiss, which enhanced its hypnotic effect. Lincoln and his sisters would even find themselves being drawn in if they looked at the colors for too long, and let the hiss into their minds, trying to tempt them to look deeper into the colors and let a calm bliss take them. Fortunately for Lincoln, Tulam seemed to notice that even in his current black spot situation, and he forcefully pulled Lincoln's head away and gave him protection from the hissing. It was better to avoid seeing the colors. Even Alcra was keeping her eyes averted from Talmia as she worked, seemingly aware of the dangers. Notably, even if Lana decided to put on her suit's helmet again, she would find that the hypnotic effect of the colors managed to bypass her protections. It would be weaker and not as powerful, but it still had a noticeable effect. 

The pirate of course had no comfort of protection, and while he had struggled for a few seconds, he seemed to entirely calm now. The Ialao began to slouch, gazing quite deeply into Talmia's eyes. The Serpentine Watrike put a hand on his chin, to keep his head straight. The hiss remained, but she began to speak as well, "Gooood, accept calm... Let self fall, cares dip away. Listen and watch, no thinking. Embrace tranquility. Feels good." A dumb smile emerged on the pirate's face, which told Talmia she could go to the next stage, "Drift, listen. This one is here to help, improve. Brings good thoughts, just accept. Drift away, embrace the dream..." With that, she put a hand to his forehead, and it began to glow. The pirate's eyes closed, and Talmia's colors faded away. But the hypnotic hiss remained, keeping the pirate entranced. Her hand began to glow, and the pirate seemed to be entering a state of sleep. The little mindless smile remained however, as the pirate enjoyed a pleasant dream. Talmia smiled and stood back up, keeping a hand on his chin and still doing the hiss, but spoke aloud, "Dream will instruct. This pirate willingly gives info upon awakening. Dream will become reality, and pirate shall be resocialized. Happy to assist. Dream-This-One is very good at persuading!" Talmia was quite proud of herself clearly, smiling and then looking to Alcra for approval.

The muscular Watrike stepped back from the pirate herself, letting his body flop to the floor. He remained blissfully asleep however, the dream consuming him. Alcra gave Talmia a nod of approval, "You did great, good job Talmia." She then turned to Lincoln to explain, "Talmia has two methods, and she likes to combine them. The trick with her eyes, and dream molding. Either can be used to achieve the same result, but she finds it faster to combine the two. Use the eyes to lure them into a state of calm, happy sleep, which then she ensures brings them right into the dream scape where they can accept a new reality. The dream method is useful since it puts her in full control of their senses, as a dream can be whatever the molder wants it to be. The eyes are very persuasive and can also bring somebody into doing what she wants, but the dream method is more lasting. It imprints more permanent ideals and wants. And with reinforcement, she effectively takes control entirely. She likes to make sure that whenever they sleep normally the dream repeats, and so forth. Neat trick ain't it? One thing that's handy as well is that dreams are adaptive, they can fit what the individual wants and is most receptive to." She stepped closer to Lincoln, speaking more quietly so Talmia couldn't hear, "That's why in the Valorian's dreams, the dream variant of Talmia giving the instructions is only wearing undergarments. But Talmia doesn't know why that's case, and you best not tell her why either. She just assumes it's because the Valorian feels comfortable in night time clothing, and that assumption will last, got it?"
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:02 pm
Cosmic Lincoln gave a huff. Sitting in space cross legged with his newfound moment of peace. He looked around the distant galaxies. Glancing upwards he felt it again. It was a feeling that you get when a moth beats its wings against the hair of your arm. Something was moving on the outside. Hard to describe how he could tell. He knew the principle of spatial awareness and that people sense things even in darkness. For someone who spent quite a bit of time in dark places he got a hang of the feeling when someone is in a dark room with him. But here it felt someone was outside of the room. So he definitely wasn’t going to step outside anytime soon.

Tulam’s words linger in his mind as well the little slip of his anger earlier. It was clear to him that his usual methods of self-control were starting to get outdated when he became more aware of himself. So the obvious solution was to come up with a better system. During his pondering he watches Talmia 'resocialization’. There he noticed something with Lana. It wasn’t having any effect on her, if there was it was hardly noticeable. And when he gave her a proper look he saw two things he hadn’t before. Her armor was laced with wards against psionic influence and a powerful mental bastion protects her mind. He was surprised he didn’t notice any of that.

Although thinking about it he was her brother. So in a way she opened the gate for him to come inside. That said he was curious to learn more about Lana’s system. Looking through her mind he came to learn that the reason she devoted quite a bit of effort into protection against psionics was because centuries ago her twin sister Lola started to attack her through their close bond due to being twins. In self defense, Lana walled up her mind. Using various mental tricks such as a method of loci, placebo effect, and the like.

He knew enough that the mind did have quite a bit of influence on the body. Say for instance if a person was imagining that they were heavy the person would find it hard to pick them up but if they imagine they were light at a feather. The other person would find it easier instead. Showing that visualization is a powerful phenomenon. In that regard perhaps it was a sign to the right direction. Thinking on everything up to this point. He was starting to get a sense of something he could do.

Looking around again, did he really need omnipresence? He hardly knows a thing about himself and it was too soon for him to really require it. Sure it’s cool and all but it’s best to hunker down. After all you don’t try out a new car to its limits right away. You need to take the time to understand it. It was the same here.

Watching Hoshizora in front of him he remembered he had blocked out everything to look from a ‘human’ perspective. So he knows he can filter his senses. What if he goes one step further and lower himself down to more human levels? To divert all his attention to one place?

A snow globe came to mind. He wondered if he could make something similar. A flat asteroid came into existence which he shrunk himself to stand on. Then he visualized a glass dome over it. Stroking his chin he deemed it was a good start. This angle gave him a nice view of the Hoshizora galaxy. But he can still feel a lot of things. So he tried to visualize him being small, tiny, a insignificant speck in the great interstellar void. Slowly things do seem to work. The fictional galaxies that represented his bonds with his sister fade away, they were still there of course. Since Tulam was close to the Psion galaxy he would notice it become more pixelated as a result of the image being dependent on Lincoln’s sight. So from his view it’s small. However the moment he stopped his attention bled back out.

He gave a sigh. Figures it would be fairly tricky to do. Best he’ll put that off later when Tulam is feeling more chatty. Might as well focus on something else. Taking a look around his lot he wondered what he should have his snow globe be. A few moments later the thought of having it be an old home. Closing his eyes he used the method of loci to follow the chain of association to the word ‘home’. Akin to an old film reel he watches a series of images past by his mind’s eye. Down the memory lane he found snippets of his family's old home from Lisa and Lana. But he got the sense the chain doesn’t end here. So he goes deeper. The reel zipping by before finally stopping on a house he never sees before. There’s not even a match in his sister's memories. Despite that, something deep within him. A strong, primordial gut feeling that told him that he was home.

A feeling of satisfaction came over him when he took in his handiwork. Snow dances gently in the non existent breeze. Warm, nostalgic emotions bubble to the surface. How very strange. Even Tulam would find it strange if he ever looked at it. Memory dating was an easy process for a Psion. And he would find that this house predates his family birth. So far this was the only memory that was pulled out of that void of obscurity due to Lincoln’s powerful connection to the place.

Comic Lincoln sat down in the snow. Figuring he might as well spend the time practicing how to shift his attention elsewhere. In the meanwhile, mundane Lincoln rubbed the back of his head sheepishly from Alcra’s mother bear mode. “I won’t say a peep. But I do have to say you shouldn't keep her out of the dark with that sort of stuff. Trying to keep someone ‘innocent’ does more harm than good. That’s all I’ll say.” He said back in a lower tone as well.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:10 am
Alcra frowned at Lincoln, clearly not happy with his objection and shaking her head, "It's for her good and ours, I assure you of that. It's important that she gets to keep her innocence, she deserves it. She'll figure these things out on her own time, when she is more comfortable. I'll teach her, one day, but I want her to enjoy a more innocent life first." With that, she stepped back and looked to Talmia, "Work on the other, Talmia. Let's get them all fixed up so the interrogation can go nice and smoothly." With a wave, Alcra signaled for Talmia to move on. The Serpent Watrike nodded, and headed over towards another pirate to start working on, her eyes once more beginning to spiral and colorize.

Soon after, Tulam came back into activation. He seemed to be in a better mood now, and spoke to Lincoln, "Well, vessel, I got myself some ideas. First of all, I think I know a way to solve your power issue. I'm sure you've figured it out by now but you're quite... noticeable. I can however impose limits on your various powers, as well as those of your sisters, to keep you from quick notice by whatever created you. I can handle these limiters in a bit, because first..."

His mental form smirked, "I also have made some nice progress with the two lizards. I've confirmed that the serpent one is effectively immune to modification. My prototype defenses truly are beyond compare. The only one who can get into that one's head is the one her mind is now genetically coded to. Which isn't Roono, actually. Seems Roono was unable to ensure it only tied to him, and so instead built a system which is rather fascinating. Their life is modeled as a chain of command, and whomever they view as on top of that chain is keyed in as the leader, and the only one who can make modifications. Oh, and before you ask, I tried to fake being that big Dragon I saw on the screen, didn't work. Intelligent defense system is beyond such tricks. I truly am too good at my job for my own good, aren't I? However, you should be pleased to know that the other one, the deviant as she called it, does not have those modification defenses thanks to lacking the command key. Which means, she is normally mortal and can be altered mentally."

In the real world Alcra was facing away from Lincoln, hands on her hips as she watched Talmia do her work. Tulam's voice continued, "The Serpent is distracted as well. Using your sisters and what she is currently doing as cover, you could take her. She does seem to have a strong will, her memories are clear and fierce, and she isn't so easily willing as your sisters are. So going for a straight full enslavement may be fool hardy, the serpent might pick up on such a forceful use of psionic power. But, vessel, a slow conversion is always a fun one, and is quite applicable here. Nice and subtly, you can turn her current indifference to you into something more. Make her want to be with you more. And then, you'd just need a big emotional moment to use as a method to ensnare her for good. Now, as much as I detest your perversion, I will admit it has uses. After all, the height of your carnal actions are moments of emotional highs and mental weakness. That is the best time to alter affection into dedication. From there, just keep up the reinforcement and the slave will be yours. This is a good chance to try a more subtle approach, something you'd need to do more often with more limited powers, so get started. Give her recent memories of you a little pinch of desire, and then test her boundaries."
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:59 pm
Cosmic Lincoln let out a breath. Watching the snow dance in the air as he ponders on Tulam words.“I hate to say it. But I do need your help. You saw how much was influenced when I let a minuscule of anger out. I have no control over myself whatsoever. It’s too dangerous for me to unbound right now. It’s best for all of us if I was handicapped.” Once more he tried to divert his attention. His senses receding back inside the snow globe. For once he actually manages to hold onto it and waits for Tulam to lock that in. Meanwhile he set his focus back on the facility. Blocking everything else to focus on only this. A tingle went down his spine. He was going to make a risky play. Given his background that sensation was a drug to a daredevil like himself.

Tulam was right that he needed to learn to do things nice and subtle. Heck that was pretty much a basic rule out of Scoundrel 101. Even Vega knew there were scenarios where going the loud and in charge approach wasn’t ideal. Added that he does need to learn how to control his powers more delicately; this was all the more important for him to do. He steady his mind as he gave a sigh. Keeping himself in the conversation they were having. “You’re right. I overstepped there. Goes to show I’ve really been jaded by my life. I once romanized innocence, still do in some regard, but I found myself getting stuck in the idea that it’s impossible to keep it in this harsh galaxy. When in reality that was a self-projection of my own personal issues.”

He went up beside her. Forming an idea on how to craft a story for her. It was obvious he can’t make it narcissistic. For one it was grossly dishonest to both her and himself. If he was going to make her desire a portrait of him he’s going to make it be close to him. Besides it would raise less suspicion rather than make them wonder why he is not as great as he portrayed himself to be. Mind readied he spoke again. Giving a light pat on Alcra’s shoulder. “You’re a good person. I should certainly take a lesson from your optimism.”

In the brief instance when he patted her shoulder. Faster than her neurons would fire, a stream of energy into her. Interlacing with her mind and soul on a microscopic level. Far lower than the surge he did to Lana. The anchor rooted it began to take effect on Alcra. The first development was making her appreciate his praise and admission in his faults all the more. Making her greatly happy to see someone who is willing to recognize their own shortcomings and vow to overcome it. Too many people remain in the rut, never believing themselves enough that they can change. To take control of your own life is true strength.

As she waited for Talmia to do her stuff. Her thoughts would drift back to the strange human beside her. Not knowing her thoughts were being directed ever so gently to a certain narrative.

From what she has seen and heard so far. Lincoln was still finding his wings. To continue with the analogy. He had yet to leave his nest. For too long he had been content to remain in an empty home. Watching his brethren fly high in the azure expanse. Heading to their own brilliant future. And for a time this life was comfortable for him. But it came to him that this wasn’t life. So for once in his life. He extended his wings and began to beat. Climbing upward to find his own corner in the sky.

Lincoln wasn’t anyone special she knew. However she felt a pang. That pang that is described by regular Watrike when they hear stuff about Tyfrondor. Taking in Lincoln’s scent she felt it. Much like how Tyfrondor knew he was destined for greatness as a young drake. Alcra can smell Lincoln’s potential. He may be a nobody now but weren’t all greats once nobodies? His bright future was appealing to Alcra. But knew that he has a long way to go before he reaches that peak.

As of right now he was clearly underdeveloped. So used to live in the seedy underbelly of society that he’s practically a newborn babe when it comes to proper civilization. In a way he was a bit like Talmia. Not properly taught the true way of things. Like with Talmia she felt that same desire to bring him in her makeshift family. To teach someone with so much potential on how to blaze his path forward. Recalling what he said, his goal was to reunite his sisters. Then what? Go find a rural farm to live a humble and honest life? Such a waste of talent and potential for what could have been, offended her greatly.

Alcra might be a Deviant but she was a Watrike nonetheless. They value inner strength and the ability to take charge. A race who all have been taught the martial values of life. Trained their body and mind to become true warriors. Everyone has an inner warrior inside of them. Even for deadbeats like Lincoln whose inner warrior is yet to awake. She felt a sense of obligation to teach him as she needs to teach Talmia when her time comes.

As her train of thought continues to be influenced on a subtle level. Her recent memories also begin to get distorted on the level of a Mandela Effect. Something so small that it would be hard to pick it out. Mainly, seeds of desire were placed strategically. It was attractive to her when he showed so much protectiveness over his sister. It was attractive to her when he held back his anger and saw reason. It was attractive to her that despite the life he lived, he tried to stay as close to the righteous line as much as possible. He’s a good person.

The memory of them walking down the tunnel was also altered in a small way. She liked hearing his voice. The way he opens himself up to her made her feel a bit special considering he’s the type to rarely do so. He must have sensed her virtuous spirit as well. In a sense they were kindred spirits. She couldn’t help but think about his face as he talked. And deep down, the subconscious desire to taste his lips.

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Iammelon
Iammelon

Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:16 am
In his mental image of the snowglobe, Tulam would act once Lincoln settled on how much of an expanded awareness he wanted. With the snowglobe settled upon, a massive image of Tulam's hand descended upon the globe, grabbing it firmly. The image of the hand pulsed with power, turning the glass strong. The hand dragged the snowglobe away from the representing galaxies, keeping them within view but firmly keeping it away. And then, with the setup done, the mighty hand seemed to turn to snow, locking itself in place, as well as its firm grip on the snowglobe. Lincoln's gaze would be locked inside, the grip of the hand preventing the snowglobe from drifting closer to the galaxies it now was merely an observer to, and the residual power of Tulam keeping the walls strong, preventing anything within from forcing itself out. Inside, an image of Tulam appeared and pat himself on the back, "There we go! Pleasant thing, ain't it? Look at my big stone hand! Marvelous! Anyhow, you should still have control within this globe, but your ability to reach beyond it has now been limited. I can lift these limits, but I won't do so unless it is very much needed. Weird house however, are you sure this is the design you want?"

Regardless, Tulam did continue to speak, with a smile on his face as he commented on Lincoln's work, "Good, vessel, good. An excellent start. Remember that you do not need to force everything, just plant the seeds. Mortal minds are excellent at subverting themselves, as they rationalize the seeds into their own thoughts, embracing what was once a foreign implantation and making it part of themselves. This is the trick to breaking stubborn slaves. Make them want to lower their defenses. Even those of strong will can be subverted, simply by planting the seeds that make them less likely to bring their full willpower to bear. While your carnal means are not my preferred method, they do work. Physical and emotional attraction does after all make one less willing to resist your influence consciously and subconsciously. With a little pushing, you can make slaves become instruments of their own enslavement. Make them want to give themselves to you, and you will not need to besiege the fortress of their mind... You merely need to make them throw open the gates in welcome of your rule. Your sisters of course already were plenty happy to do so, but others will need more convincing. Others of your sisters in fact will likely need such convincing, the more strong willed ones. Regardless, you're doing well. Just watch..."

Lincoln's influence was quick to act and had no physical appearance, but the effect was certainly noticeable thanks to Alcra's body language. She of course instantly had a reflex at her shoulder being touched, and normally a stranger doing so would've seen their arm grabbed and their bodies flipped on their side. But while Alcra began the motions for such an instinctive defense, she paused in her movements as she realized it was Lincoln, and then the tension faded. She returned to a calm stance, and her eyes momentarily locked with Lincoln's, silently gazing into his.

But then she seemed to force her eyes off him, to keep watch on Talmia as she worked. But it was rather clear the effects were working, as Alcra began to speak in a more soft tone now to Lincoln, "Well, it is good that you're admitting fault. Not many can do that without a proper lesson in humility. You know, Lincoln, I think you have potential, to be something more than some random sod in an underground facility with no clear goal beyond family reunions. With purpose, I think, you have the potential to be something special. Just like Talmia over there."

She paused, as clearly she was thinking this was something she shouldn't be saying, but she seemed to decide she could here, "We've been together a while, you know. Me and her. She's not a normal Watrike, as I am sure you have realized. Talmia is... something unique. A creation who was made with a darker purpose in mind, but I got her away from those who started work on her, with the intention to simply empower themselves. I pretty much raised her. She's special, and powerful, and I could tell that from a young age. Perhaps a bit naïve, but I think with my guidance she'll become something great. She's already quite good with her powers, so when she finally gains the strength of mind to strike out on her own and achieve a grand purpose of her very own, she'll go down in history as somebody special. A name to recognize and remember. And I think I'm seeing that same potential in you. So, might be a bit sudden, but I think I'll stick around with you a while. Make sure you get on a good path. If that's alright with you."

Tulam's voice returned in Lincoln's mind, very amused, "Strong self control, this one. Hardly showed the effects beyond her words. But that was a good step. The body language is more friendly, she's no longer indifferent to you. And you managed to touch her, and she accepted the touch. Keep going, vessel. Use the memories just created to your advantage. The sensation of the touch, and the emotions behind her words. Use her own actions as the lever to further access for yourself. So much is possible with just a subtle touch. They never even realize how far you pull them down."
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:38 pm
“Yeah yeah, seems like you got a lot of uses for your hand.” Lincoln quip with a light-hearted smirk. “Joking aside, it worked. A bit strange but it feels comfortable.” It felt like his senses were truly brought down to a more human level. He can’t even hear the background vibrations anymore. Taking a breath of the cold air he then noticed something off. The sort of feeling when you get when you’re wearing a coat and there is a small hole in it. A tiny sense of openness that was so minuscule before that he didn’t feel it. On that note there were some parts of the house that didn’t feel as authentic. As it was modified somewhat to fit his subconscious needs. Given he was now locked in here he might as well check it out. Not before giving a shrug to Tulam. “I wouldn’t have expected Psions to have suburban housing. At least not for you in particular. I’m sure Psions like having grand personal houses. Heh, but no you’re kinda right. It’s not my preference but I suppose I’m used to being a city mouse. Despite that, I feel that I’m coming home after a long departure.”

He can’t remember anything surrounding the house. Nothing but a silent void. There was a vague inkling that this was from a place not from Hoshizora. Did it really matter? He doesn’t believe so. To him, this home was his whole world. It didn’t matter what world that used to have this building. Mind content he wade through the snow. Figuring he should out the garage first. Coming up to the door he knelt down to grab the handle. Metal slide as he pulled it up. His arm was still in the air holding onto it while he stared blankly inside. And promptly went to pull it down. With a grunt he turned away. “Sure me, don’t put any sentimental value in there like my first sparrow or something. Yeah I can’t really go anywhere but the principle matters.” He grumbles as he walks away. Nose a bit wrinkled due to the overwhelming stench of debauchery from the room despite the ‘equipment’ being perfectly clean. “Found the time out room.”

Although with that being there does that mean there is a representation of his bonds here rather than it being galaxies? Only way to find that out was to continue exploring. Thus he went up the steps. Taking in the architecture of the building. It felt old fashioned. Like he was stepping inside a time capsule. Reaching for the door he found it to be unlocked so he stepped inside. Warm air escapes past him. He blink a few times to adjust to the lighting.

To his left was the living room. It has a television set, that includes a DVD player, video game console, and a couch and chairs to watch it on. The former few were models he doesn’t recognize and he has been to a lot of old places. Sauntering over he picked up the remote that was laying on the arm of the couch. He then pointed it at the TV. As expected it only gave static. Because why else would there be a signal in here.

Thinking on it he remembered that Lisa has custom made implants that can connect to the internet. Squinting he envisioned the ethernet cable being connected to her implant. Surprisingly that actually worked. The screen flicking to the home page of Lisa’s streaming service shows that she doesn’t seem to use all that much. The last watched section was all documentaries. Humming he just played one of them to give the house some background noise. Something about the Zantine perspective on the War of the Golden Egg.

Glancing around he sees that the carpet of the living room is green, the walls are beige, and the couch and chairs are dark blue. The living room also has a lit fireplace and a brown coffee table. To the right seemed to be the dining area. It has the same green carpeting as the living room, but its walls are baby blue. It has a long table covered by a white table cloth, and twelve black chairs. Connected to the dining area was the kitchen which he found himself going to next.

He stood at the entryway a bit taken aback by the archaic nature of the kitchen. The layout was typical. You have your stove, oven, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator. But they were all so old fashioned that he only saw similar appliances in the Anubite Empire and that was only because they deeply enjoy preserving really retro stuff. The yellow walls and black/white checkered floor certainly added to the retro feeling of the room. Looking to the corner he saw the back door and basement stairs. The latter he’ll explore later.

Looking around the kitchen he found the dishes were antique in comparison to what he knew. In the fridge je actually found food and beverages in it. All seem to be him and his sisters favorites. Cracking open a cold one he went out of the kitchen and to the door behind the couch. Being a bit surprised when he found another alteration of the design. It was clearly the master bedroom with beige walls and lilac carpet. But the stuff in it was a combination of his old stuff over the years. The bed wasn’t one he slept in before however. But one of those high quality ones he saw on tv. The pillows and sheets were varying shades of soft cerulean. On the foot of the bed he saw a stack of soft towels and a pair of lotions settled on it. A sight which made him scoff. “Oh screw off me.” He’s not that sex driven. Right? Shaking his head he went to check out the closet. Finding it to be a combination of his and his sister’s clothing.

The room covered he went out to go climb up the stairs to the second floor. He came onto a long stretch of a hallway with one door at the end and the bathroom at the other. It has a wooden floor with a long red rug, and its walls are yellow and beige. There was a sense that things were not as true to the original. He noticed an attic door above his head. Looking around he randomly picked the door that faced the stairs. It was empty, with light grey walls and dark grey carpet. There was a strange inkling that this belonged to Lucy and Lynn.

Stepping out he went to the door that was to the left of the bathroom. The air told him that it was Leni’s and Lori’s room. Their room has baby blue walls and dark blue carpeting. It too was empty. Stepping out he went to the door across from it. The room across from it had a similar color scheme only a bit darker. It belonged to Luna and Luan. For the most part except for that feeling he felt before was more noticeable here. It was empty saved for what seemed to be lyrics painted on the left wall. Brushing his fingers over it he felt a noticeable suction of air being drawn into it. But now he was close to it he felt it was actually his essence. This was a symbolic representation of something leeching off of him. A puzzled expression etched on his face. Were one of his sisters already connected to him on a lower level in comparison to his other connections?

Still thinking about the wall he went out of the room to check out the other doors. The door at the end of the hallway led to a room with racks and a trophy case. Strangely enough it wasn’t the same one his family had. This was an old, big case that he would find in Anubite homes. But he could sense it was similar. In nine slots there were trophies for all of his sisters. But in the bottom right slot all he saw his own. Empty. Around the small room he found there were racks. On one of them she saw a Watrike blade slowly coming into existence. “Huh. So I suppose the racks will have symbols that represent my ties to people beside my sisters.”

His guess seemed to have water when he went to check out the room to the left of the trophy room. It was Lana’s and Lola’s and their room has pink walls, light puce carpet, and a window with lilac curtains. Despite the other rooms this was half furnished. One side was converted to a small museum. Something told him the closet was different so he went to open that. Finding a small armory inside.

Lastly the door in front of the room he was in led to Lisa’s and Lily’s room. Their carpet is dark green and the walls are light green. Half of it was made into a small library. The closet contains a CD storage. Taking in what he saw so far. He thinks that the more sisters he reconnect with, these rooms will turn into a symbolic representation of that connection. Anyone else will be put in the trophy room. The thought made him cringe a bit but knew he really can’t justify that Alcra isn’t a trophy in some fashion.

Giving a sigh he went down the stairs to check out the basement. Finding that it was more modified to his needs. One half was a laboratory for a variety of purposes. The other half was split into two sections. One being the study and the other being something that made him groan. It was a naughty dungeon with red lighting. A lot of velvet cushioning and drapes around the place. “Fine, fine. Have a fun zone. I don’t care.” He grumbled to himself but deep down he knew he may be using it fairly soon with a certain Watrike.

All the while he felt changes through his physical self as well. Beside that he ceased trying to justify his every action and just accepted Tulam’s comment. As much it bothered him to admit it. He found it insanely hot that he was making such an imposing figure of a woman melt in his hands. And on top of it all, doing it behind someone else’s back when they aren’t paying attention. The sheer taboo and risk spurred him to continue his influence. However his sheer compassion temper that flame thankfully. The conversation was something a bit important to him.

He flashes a warm smile. An expression he made sure to make Alcra enjoy a bit more through their loose connection. Planting those seeds of desire and lust as Tulam instructed. “Other people have been saying the same thing. For a long time even. And I blocked it out. So much so that during the Civil War when I was a part of a homeless community. My old pal Vega came to hunt me down. Burning everything around me. It was only after the fact that I realized he was angry at me. You saw how much I affected the world around me when I got angry. I was not normal. I held the power that many dream. Yet I didn’t take advantage of it. I realize now, how wrong that was to do.” He said with a tinge of regret in his voice.

His gaze widened somewhat when he heard more about Talmia’s life. Noticing the parallels between her and his own life. Only difference here was that Talmia was saved. “Alcra…” He started. Tone soft as he places his hand on her lower back. Rubbing it soothingly as his gaze seems to peer off into the distance. “Thank you for what you did for Talmia.” There wasn’t any falsehood in his voice. He was being dead serious and he made sure Alcra felt that through the link. Settling his hand on her hip he spur some sensual emotions here and there in response to his touch. Despite what he’s doing his mood was a somber one. “Not many people are ever saved like Talmia was. Me and my sisters...are one of those people. As said before, I’m not normal and neither are my sisters. We were taken from our home 1,171 years ago. We went through dark things. I was supposedly destroyed in my late thirties only to come back into existence about 28 years ago. My sisters went through a lot more than me. Still bound to nefarious forces. And...what else could I do but save them?”

Alcra’s thoughts on his private history affirmed her choice to stay close to him. She knows how dangerous the galaxy is and from what she has seen. Lincoln is sorely unprepared to do any sort of rescue operation. And from the sounds of it his old friend burnt everything he had. So he had nothing but the clothes on his back. He needed help. That much was obvious. Not to mention his similar fate made her sympathetic to his cause. Amidst her musings he continued talking. “I know...I can’t do everything. I tried. And it broke me. And because I made people rely on me. Like the Watrike, my sisters spiraled further into madness due to my failure. I failed to make them able to fly without me in those dark times. As the Anubites tend to say, one pillar can’t support the weight of time.”

Letting out a sigh he then listened to more of Alcra words. Gaze brightens up when she expresses her desire to be around him to help ensure he stays on the straight and narrow. He couldn’t help but nudge Alcra into him from his hand on her hip. Smushing their side together. Alcra felt genuine gratitude from the bottom of his heart. Along with a pleasant fire spreading through her nerves from their close contact. “I really appreciate that Alcra. With you around I feel we can overcome everything.” He sowed more seeds of desire from his words.

Seemingly not being aware, his hand slipped down and brushed against the side of her strong tail. His link amplifies the sensitive nerves in it. His face lit up with an embarrassed expression as he jolted his hand away to return to her hip. “Ah! I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention. Are Watrike tails sensitive?” He made sure to weave her thoughts a certain way to direct their direction. Alcra would feel two things. First being a sting of disappointment when his hand left her tail. And the other annoyance at his lack of knowledge regarding the Watrike body. It was so like his kind to underestimate not only Watrike society but their superior biology. A thought on Lincoln’s health education came to her. He lived in the underground right? Then no doubt he only saw the sad, fallings of the female body damaged by both abuse and drugs. Brothels and shady clubs were no doubt staffed by women that gave up taking care of themselves. Had Lincoln ever seen what a true, healthy female body looks like? She doubts any of them ever manage to get his dick wet. Now she was left with a question. Should Lincoln be shown why Watrike women are better than any other race in every way?
Iammelon
Iammelon

Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:08 pm
Tulam's mental form raised an eyebrow, "Well of course we have the capacity for houses such as this, but you are right that it is not my type of dwelling, nor that of most Psions in fact. While my planet had many different buildings I used for lodging at different times, as of course I had business across the planet and moved a lot, my preferred residence was my grand laboratory. A mighty fortress of a building, built to keep things inside just as much as it was to keep people out. Lovely place, wish I could show you it. Unfortunately last I saw it, enemies were bashing down the gates and doing their best to reduce it to rubble. A true tragedy. Anyways, this house here is indeed homely. I'll take a looksies for myself..." With that, he faded out as he went to explore.

Lincoln would next see Tulam in the basement, playing around with the laboratory, "Well this'll be useful, vessel! However you are definitely a perverted little thing. Dedicating a whole section just to such carnal things, instead of keeping it to the bedrooms or living room. Naughty, naughty. Well I'll be sound proofing it, since this study and laboratory are my kind of places. Should be an interesting matter of being room mates."

Out in the real world, Lincoln's psionic influence continued to seep into the Watrike's mind without detection. The new seeds, feelings, and thoughts had their impact on Alcra which became apparent. She didn't say anything as he put a hand on her back, this time no instinctive move to push him away at all, a signal of her acceptance on even the subconscious level. She gazed down at Lincoln, intently listening to him. She was quite interested to see the parallels between Lincoln and Talmia, which could be seen in a further softening in her gaze when looking upon him. Taking on a similarly protective look as she had with Talmia, although she was clearly surprised to hear the sheer age of him and his sisters. But she didn't move away. He would feel a slight shiver in her form as he pulled her in, although it seemed she forced it back down and recovered her calm, at least on the outside. She put a hand on Lincoln's shoulder, and spoke in a reassuring tone, "You're strong to keep pushing on despite all that, Lincoln. It's not an easy thing to pick yourself up from ashes, especially not alone. You don't seem to be alone any more, based on the other two sisters you have over there but... I would like to be that second pillar you need. Maybe it's a little arrogant of me, but I think this is something I can do, and something I should do. I can see your potential burning bright, and it's a fire I would like to fuel. There's nothing I've failed to do when I put my mind to it, so I am sure I can do it with you as well. ...Uhm, that doing being helping you build your potential, I mean. You know what I mean." She moved her hand from the shoulder to his side as well, also pulling him in. She seemed to like the sensation of their bodies touching.

That was when he touched her tail, which made her eyes go wide in surprise. But given that she didn't instantly push him away, and she smiled at him rather than being annoyed, it seems to have paid off, "Well, yes, they are, in certain spots. The upper sections. The tip and areas around it aren't, since we can use those for grabbing. They're flexible. The upper sections near the body are a bit more sensitive to the touch... But I don't mind, it's alright." She paused, clearly a small debate raging in her mind, before she then added, "I suppose I can't blame you for not knowing, you probably haven't seen a Watrike before now. We aren't exactly highly spread out as a species, except in the military sense. No civilian population of Watrike on most planets, even Avalantus. Unfortunate, eh? We are pretty well built, not to brag..." She used her free arm to flex, showing off her muscles while smiling.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:34 am
At this point even he was being too hot. The feeling of Alcra’s armored body pressing into him was spine tingling. He intensely gazed into her eyes. The world suddenly seems closing in around them. Seconds of feeling their breaths on each other faces felt like minutes. Love truly was relative and he wasn’t even doing anything. Blood was pumping. Molten desire bubbles inside of him. Thankfully he has enough composure to not break his focus. Giving a warm smile he hugged her tighter. “You’re a beautiful woman Alcra. Seeing everything you did for Talmia. It makes me want to be with you.” He spoke honestly. Alcra was genuinely an attractive woman in his eyes, both personality and appearance. He didn’t want to let her go. With that thought he made their bodily desires resonate with each other.

Having enough awareness that their desires were escalating he whipped up a quick plan. Keeping his gaze locked with Alcra he slides her consciousness a nanometer. To her nothing had happened besides continuing to exchange physical signals with Lincoln. But to Lincoln he saw her eyes glaze over. Her expression turned passive. He reached up to cup her face. Getting no reaction as he feels her warm scales beneath his palm. His heart was racing yet he managed to keep some semblance of control. Nudging her head to look back at Talmia he contorted her body to a default pose. That way if Talmia happens to look over he wouldn’t be tangled in her limbs despite how much he wanted to with her physical body. Not trusting himself to not feel up Alcra’s boy like this he went to use his hand behind her back to knead her tail to keep him busy while he paid attention to Talmia. Squeezing the underside of her tail near the base.

Meanwhile from Alcra’s perspective they were still in each other's embrace. Not knowing she was mingling with Lincoln’s cosmic self. Who still had a decent amount of range on his sight but only within the facility. Which was all he needed for this. He watches her flexing arm sensually. Flashing a warm grin to her. “That’s an understatement. I’m blessed to meet someone as strong as you.” Still locking gaze with her. His hands begin to move over her armored hips. Despite the armor he made it felt like his hands were actually rubbing along her scaly flesh. He let out a chuckle before continuing. “There’s no shame in bragging when you’re clearly superior.” That praise wound her up. And they begin to grind on each other softly.

He gave a glance to Talmia's direction. His hand dipping down to grope her tail. Sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine that is amplified due to stimulus from her actual body. “Do you want to show me how you’ll be my second pillar?” He spoke hotly to Alcra. Tinkering with her thoughts a bit to convince her to head elsewhere where they won’t be bothered. Lincoln then called out to Talmia that they’ll down back at the garage to bring the cars up. The fake Talmia gave a nod. Quite focused on her work to not look away. Then his legs began to move. Pulling Alcra’s own along with them.

Time seems to have fully lost all meaning. Neither of them can coherently tell how the series of events took place in that fleshy maelstrom of flesh and hot desire. He knows there was a trail of their collective attire now discarded behind them. And he knows they were both getting wetter by the second. Lincoln really lost track of what he was doing when Alcra’s gorgeous breast spilled out of her bindings. And he found himself being lifted up by her and pressed against the cool metal wall with just her arms, like he weighed nothing. Her lips pressed deeply into his own, seemingly trapping him against the wall he was held against. His feet dangled helplessly in the air, yet he felt completely safe in her warm embrace. His hands pay a lot of attention to her heaving breasts.

It was feeling Tulam’s disappointment in his sub behavior that made him break out of the mood. Sending him a quick grunt he went back to pull Alcra deeper down the tunnel. And deeper into his soul. She didn’t notice how her veins were giving off an orange tint beneath her flesh. For she was drowning in a sea of utmost pleasure to even pay attention beyond moving her body through sheer instinct. In what felt like a lifetime they made it to the garage. And in a surge of dominance he pulled Alcra onto her back on the hood of a car. Her arms laying beside her as she took the moment to catch a breath.

But to Lincoln. Seeing her nude, buff body laid out on the hood of a car was all level of erotic. And he knew this was the perfect moment to claim her once and for all. Looming over her he picked up her sweaty legs to lay them over his shoulders. Bringing his knees up onto the hood he gave one last look to Alcra’s beautiful face. Mouth agape with her serpentine eyes clouded with wet lust. “I love you Alcra. Be mine.” In a surge of dominance he leaned down. Pressing her legs back as he puts her in a mating press. His hips slam against Alcra’s. Hands gripping her breasts as if they were handholds yet he made sure it felt pleasurable and not painful. Their tongue duels with each other only for Alcra to lose strength as Lincoln surprisingly screws her senseless thanks to him amping up her sensitivity to miles beyond normal.

It took a while for Lincoln to reach his climax while Alcra is repeatedly hit by an endless wave of orgasms. Finally at the crescendo of their debauchery. He finally releases into her womb. A symbolic representation of his essence finally reaching the innermost core of her soul. Her walls at their lowest point he struck. Molding Alcra’s very soul as if it was wet clay in his hands.

Alcra would feel her body erupting in an orgasm rivaling a supernova. In that instance she felt she had opened her eyes for the first time. Her cells burn with a newfound purpose. Everything would seem so clear to her. She wasn’t a Deviant. Her body simply knew that Tyfrondor was a false god. Sure she still sees him as the good leader he is. But the Watrikes' reverence to him had always felt odd to her. She could buy a dragon being mighty but why not the Three Black Dragons? Aren’t they far superior to Tyfrondor? How could he possibly stand up to a dragon that lived a quarter million years? Thus she knew that she wasn’t meant to serve Tyfrondor. But the being that was Lincoln Zvonimir.

Watrikes don’t like her. They never showed it but she can see it in their mannerism. Even her dear parents looked at her with pity when she thought they weren’t looking. To them she was sick. A sad, broken thing. A Deviant. But Lincoln doesn’t see her as any of those demeaning things. To him she was a beautiful Watrike. And that made her feel more whole than she ever had in her life.

Lincoln smiled as he watched pure love radiate from Alcra’s eyes. Planting kisses along her neck he hugged her tightly which she responded to in kind. He planted one last kiss on her cheek before speaking in a loving tone next to her ear. “I’m honored that I helped you find peace with yourself. We’ll be together forever.” Giving her breast one last loving squeeze he got himself off the hood. Helping Alcra off of it as well.

Knowing that it was time to wrap things up. He dragged her back to the tunnel and got their clothes back on. All the while he physically teases Alcra when he could. Finally he would get Alcra back to where her body was standing and collapse the layers back to normal. His physical self smiled seeing life return to Alcra’s physical eyes as he held her hand. Meanwhile his cosmic self let out a content sigh as he found himself back in his home. He went to check out the trophy room and found Alcra’s knife was fully solid on a stand. Alcra was fully his now.

Iammelon and Lost_Psion like this post

Iammelon
Iammelon

Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:02 am
The experience was certainly quite explosive and transforming for Alcra. As Tulam had said, the height of emotions was an opening directly to her mind, her powerful will dropping and her defenses opening. The fortress that was Alcra had, for lack of a better term, thrown open its gates for Lincoln and gave his influence a red carpet reception. It was a truly powerful impact upon her, and as she began to calm and return to a more clear state of mind, the changes settled. What was now inside her mind began to be rationalized, embraced. It rationalized her current thoughts and wants, and then applied them to her whole memory. Her life changed, permanently. 

As her consciousness returned to her physical body, she first shook her head a bit, feeling a bit odd there. The memories however were still there and very real, and as far as she knew they had happened. But as the brief confusion wore off, she looked back down to Lincoln and gave him a warm smile. Love was in her eyes, a confirmation to Lincoln that she was indeed his. While she did seem to still be rationalizing it and coming to terms with this, she had accepted a new reality and life for herself. Squeezing Lincoln's hand as she held it, she spoke softly, "Thank you, seems I found my purpose here... I'll do everything I can to expand your purpose, Lincoln, and I hope to get another chance to reward you soon." Under the love in her eyes was of course the distinct predatory look, seemed she wasn't fully sated. Her tail moved over a bit to rub his legs in teasing.

At that point however, Talmia had finished. All the pirates were asleep, some drooling, some with derpy smiles, others just sitting blankly. All of them were calm and quiet now however, and Talmia gave a nod as she stood up and spoke, "Finished! This one has prepared all pirates for interrogation by Union forces. Great Charka's soldiers will be able to question easily." She turned to look back at Alcra, seemingly looking for approval.

That got the taller Watrike's attention, even if she seemed a tiny bit pained to look away from Lincoln. Her smile remained soft however as she looked to Talmia, showing that Alcra's motherly instincts towards the serpentine Watrike remained despite the changes. Seemed to be a rather powerful aspect of hers to guide, which may become relevant later. All the same, she nodded, "Well done, Talmia. We don't need to interrogate really, that's the work of Charka's task force. This place is under their purview now. We'll be sticking with Lincoln for now, Talmia. Grab your Valorian and let's start heading towards the door. I am sure the Drake's Executioner will have her methods to breach the defenses, so they'll be open in due time I bet." She then looked back to Lincoln, smiling at him, "You should gather your stuff too, sir. Erhm, I mean, Lincoln. Anything you want to take. The cars fit I suppose. Though do you have any actual destination in mind?"

Meanwhile, in Lincoln's head, Tulam was wearing a massive grin on his face, clearly quite pleased. He spoke out to the mental form of Lincoln, sounding like a proud father, "Well done, vessel, well done! Your first proper enslavement of somebody who wasn't practically begging for it. An important step. This one in particular I think will be quite useful. Your sisters are impressive, but giving this one a look over, she's quite skilled herself. Without any implanted abilities. She knows people, and she has a special sort of drive. Your sisters are loyal, but I will have to give Roono just this one thing in regards to these creatures he's made, their loyalty is special. Much deeper and stronger than anything normal creatures are capable of. That'll work to your advantage, I can already see thoughts beginning to bubble up in her mind in regards to you, and your sisters. Still... Be wary. The serpent is still entirely from me, and it's getting somewhat concerning. I've only been able to slightly chip away at the defenses, and gleamed a few bits before they went back up again. Her psionic awareness is strong, and so the power she's concealing. Based on what I've grabbed from the muscular one's memories, this is unusual even then. Her memories of the serpent are clouded from me, and therefore you, too, there's still some subconscious guards there. She really is a bear mom, hm? Get her to spill the details, she'll do it for you happily at this point. But preferably when the snake isn't looking."

He paused for a moment, and then seemed to remember something, "Oh! And just tell your sisters and the lizards here to handle your packing. You're going to need to do something, alone. My precious Vixgor is still here, and I bet that other lizard's soldiers will kill him. He is dangerous, but he's my dangerous pet, so we're going to save him. I have a method for how to extract him too in a safe manner. I still can't quite control him, but I have a means of transport. Once we find somewhere safe I can reassert my control over him. Can't do it quickly sadly, once more my own genius works against me, as he also has defenses. Fortunately, unlike with the lizards, I have the keys here and I can get past, with some time. Still, it's important we get him to a safe spot first... Oh, and I suppose it's also important to make sure he doesn't murder you or your slaves too. Because believe me, he can and will! How lucky you are however that I am here, and still have good use for you. Now, onwards vessel! And bring a bottle! Should be able to find one in one of those medical cabinets from before."

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:35 pm
Lincoln had not yet been stated either. He wanted more time to explore Alcra’s body. Alas he must be patient. For now he has to direct the final leg of their adventures in the facility. Although tempted for more physical intimacy he simply held Alcra’s hand to kiss it. His blue eyes shimmering with dark lust and happiness. “You’ll get many chances and more my Trike. Ah, oh~” He crooned when he noticed Alcra trying to tease him. With a sly grin he sneaked a hand down to grip the underside of her tail again near the base to make her shiver with pleasure. Kneading it for a few seconds as he spoke back in a low voice. “You’re lucky I cross the line when doing naughty things in front of children or people with childlike innocence like Talmia. Otherwise I have no qualms in showing people who you serve when you tempt me like that.” His eyes gave a predatory glint at well. If it weren’t for Talmia in their presence he knew he and Alcra would be tearing each other's clothes off again.

Letting go of her tail for now he calmed himself. Clearly thinking on other things. His expression turned softer as he looked into Alcra’s gaze. Now that they were permanently bonded at a level rivaling regular Watrikes. Alcra held the same level of connection as he does with his sisters. Therefore she was allowed to see into filtered moments in his life. Mainly before he returned to Hoshizora all those years ago. Back when he was still human in that dark place. While he still had amnesia in truth his memories were coming back to him. He supposed they were low in priority when his cosmic sight was unrestrained. But now it was trickling back to him.

In those memories she would see the grim window into Lincoln’s life that he had shared before. Saw how he desperately tried to rein in his sisters. Only for them to hurt him. And then there came Lisa. If she had truly loved him, she wouldn’t have taken the selfish route. It didn’t matter if it was merciful. A lesser evil is still evil in the end. Despite that Lincoln forgave her and the rest of his siblings. However he’s not naive to think he can brush aside what they did by himself. Much like how one person forgiving Monrio doesn’t make his misdeeds disappear. Besides now that he thought about it. Forgiving others is mostly about himself. Imparting forgiveness is simply a blessing. A sign that he had moved on and found peace with himself.

His thumb rubbed Alcra’s hand as he let out a soft sigh. “Now that you’re my right hand woman in more ways than one. My lovely second pillar. It’s clear as day that I’ll need you.” In his other hand he conjured a symbolic representation of letting her have access to a few perks. A garage key door despite the fact the garage in question has no lock. Opening Alcra’s hand he placed the key in her palms and used his fingers to make her own clasp over it. A sliver of power going into her arm. Her vision would become multi layered as if she was looking at two screens overlaid with each other yet could clearly see both as if they were separate. One showing her a rather useful place to drill discipline.

Kissing her hand again he spoke. “I’m too kind. And people take advantage of that. I need you to be my alpha. My rod to punish those accordingly. So I’m giving you a portion of my power. You have a degree of control of them, even with the merest of words. For instance, climax with restraint” It was no higher than a whisper yet his sisters and even Alcra were struck with an intense release. Thanks to the added command they weren’t allowed to make any vocal reactions to it. Reducing the three to a quivering mess for a few brief seconds.

Grinning lovingly he placed an arm around her for a light hug. Loving the sight of how flush her face was from the climax. “So when I’m busy with things. Or even if you feel I’m being too lenient. You’re allowed to enforce order among my sisters and anyone else that might join our family. When they sleep you can pull them mentally to that special room for further training. I trust you’ll do that well.” He rubbed her sides before moving down to her rear. Sadly he heard Talmia speaking up. Sharing Alcra’s pain in looking away he distanced himself before Talmia looked over.

He gave a nod to Talmia in approval before looking over to see Alcra returning her attention onto him. Returning the smile he went to speak about the overall plan that he’s totally not coming up with on the spot. “Lana, I need you to call up the cars and put off your armor to put it in the car. You’ll be coming with me to greet the Drake’s Finest. Lisa, take half the droids with you the clear the rest of the way. I can feel there’s a backdoor out of here and we need it to get the cars out without anyone noticing it. When you reach the end wait for the rest of the droids and the cars to reach your position so you can all leave and we can regroup elsewhere. Alek, you and the other half are in charge of going around to take anything of value or may serve use that is not nailed down and bring it back to the cars.”

As he gave his orders Lana was already fluffing them. In brief seconds the cars rolled up to them. The inner gear head within Lincoln couldn’t help but grin stupidly when he saw them. They were the biggest prize right below his beautiful women. He went up to Lana whose armor just collapsed back into its briefcase form. Lana let out a pleasant moan when Lincoln took her by surprise when he looped his arms around her waist to pull her into a rough embrace. One hand holding the back of her head as they deeply kiss. Leaving her panting when he pulled away. He cupped her cheeks to gaze passionately into her lustful eyes. “A beautiful job as expected of a beautiful woman.” That got a low purr out of Lana. Silently begging with her eyes for Lincoln to use her however he wished.

Fortunately for Lana. Since they were on this side of the car and Talmia was on the other side. They were out of sight enough for Lincoln to sneak down a hand to cup her groin. Rubbing it sensually. Making Lana to gaze at him more intensely but knew she wasn’t allowed to express anything else due Talmia being able to see their heads. Finishing off the teasing he leaned in to whisper hotly into Lana’s ear. “We’ll have all the time in the world to enjoy ourselves, Lans.” Giving a deep kiss into the crook of her neck he pulled away. Leaving her to collect herself and put the briefcase into the trunk of one of the cars.

Lisa was his next destination. Who at this point was standing obediently there hot and bothered. Unfortunately there was nothing between them and Talmia so Lincoln couldn’t tease her as he wanted to. But he did pull her in to passionately make out with her. Lisa’s skin tight suit made it erotic and enjoyable for him to feel up. Not dragging it out he broke free. Leaving Lisa in a much more panting mess than Lana. “Lis, I need you to generate some clothing for me to change into.” Still dazed she could only nod fervently. Creating a clump of new clothing for Lincoln. Black slacks and a long blue sleeved shirt.

Catching it he then turned to Alcra. Giving her a flirty look which was all he could sadly give. “Aaah, as for you and Talmina. You’ll be paired with Lana to head on back up. When we get past the cavalry I’ll stop by the Agricorp office near here real bit. I made a bad impression on a sweet Ialao and I want to take her out to a Etherbucks somewhere after her shift.” Alcra could see the true meaning behind his words. “Then we’ll regroup with Lisa’s group and go find ourselves a ship. Shouldn’t be too hard to find one on Avalantus.”

He stopped a moment to debate on something then continued to speak to his ladies via their mental link. ”Sigh, and since we need a ship we need a crew. So... as befitting for an Iammelonian who lived in the Zantium sphere. The best choice would be to build up a harem of pets. Ten would be a good size to start off with, and when we get the rest of our family together that would make twenty people beside me and Alcra manning the chip.” Not bothering to hide his old fantasies he gave them mental pictures of who he wanted his harem to be composed of. However the Ialao he’ll shag won’t take that spot as she’s more useful as a connection.

Speaking of which he turned his focus to Alcra for a private comment. ”As you can tell before. I’ve much to learn if I want to step up into the world. We’re going to need a power base to amass resources and power to take revenge on our enemies. You know more about that than I do. So I’m giving you the duty of acquiring said connections. With the power I gave you. You have quite a bit of possibilities. Use it however you feel is the most efficient.” It was apparent to Tulam that the sexual experience had also had a small effect on Lincoln. Becoming more accepting of his role as Master.

Then his body dissipated into a nebulous cloud of orange energy that lit the room with his innate luminosity. Carrying the clothes with him in his mass while leaving his armor to crumple on the floor. While he is a shapeless mass of light and cosmic energies, they were still able to hear his voice. “Lastly I’ll be dealing with the Psicrusher. I have the moral obligation to prevent more death when I have the means to do so. Once that is settled I’ll meet with the group to greet Charka when they get here. Now with that said, let’s roll out!” Giving the signal for everyone to do their tasks he shot down the hall where they came from. Snaking down in a ribbon of light. This form was helpful when he needed to get to places quickly and was 100% the sole reason why he managed to survive Vega’s game of cat and mouse so long.

Flowing back to the first floor he felt the guard was in the kitchen on his third bottle with something. Poor guy. And so he coiled back into his human form in the bathroom with the clothing now on him. Opening a cabinet he found an empty bottle and raced to the door. Remembering to go into ghost mode that Tulam taught him. Phishing through the door he stood there in the cafe with a bottle in hand. Ready for the next step.

As all this went down, his cosmic self figured to just accept the mood and smile in return. He was sinfully proud of himself. Hot to think about the fact that Talmia was unaware he had just screwed old Alcra’s brains out. While there was a sense of shame for having taken her away from Talmina. He didn’t in any fashion want to give Alcra back to her. Regarding the serpent he did give a nod. “Honestly, I think it’s best for her to depart from us. She’s too much of a risk to try to get to and risky as well to keep her around. I’ll keep in contact with her of course, I know Alcra would want to keep in touch. But anyways yeah,” He couldn’t help but grin wider. “I’ll make Alcra squeal many things to me.” Pushing aside his degeneracy to focus on a more important manner. He gave a nod to Tulam’s plan. It was the only plan they got so he needed to make it work. “I’m ready. Let’s get him secured and we can finally get out of here.” It had been sixteen days since he came here. In that time he had gone through quite a bit of change. And he can only wonder how he’ll grow from here.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:32 am
Alcra was clearly once more caught by surprise as the new power and awareness coursed through her. Unlike Talmia or many other Watrike, Alcra was not psionic, and so she had never actually used psionic powers herself. So this was a new experience to her on multiple levels, and she took a few seconds to adjust. Lincoln's demonstration also paused her for a few seconds, although that was for a notably different reason. But after that adjustment, she seemed to take to it well, mentally beginning to test out her new abilities and reach a little bit, making little pokes here and there and having her mental form enter into the garage to look around. She was unaware of Tulam, who remained hidden, but she seemed to locate the mental links to the other sisters, and smiled at realizing what she could do. Already she was formulating plans in her mind for how to carry out her new tasks. In the physical realm she spoke out, "That can be done. Me and Talmia will go up there. And you can be sure I'll handle those tasks you mentioned, quite well. After all, I told you, I have never failed to accomplish anything I have set my mind to." The words of course were innocent enough to Talmia, but Lincoln would know what else she was agreeing to by saying that.

Meanwhile, she mentally used her new connection, speaking to Lincoln directly via their link, "I have a few ideas, and a few connections I can flex. Even here on this planet, I think I got a way to accomplish your goals my Lord. Knock out a few stones at the same time. I'll get more specific when we're out of here, but I have a few other freelancers I know who have helped me with missions before. Normally they work for pay, but I am sure with a little persuading, they can realize that a truly fulfilling purpose in life is more valuable than credits, and these same people should also know a place to get a ship to your liking. And as your pillar, I do have a high standard, but I believe it will be worthy enough for you if my hunches are correct.

Regardless, as the order to move out was given, Alek gave Lincoln a nod and waved for the droids to split up and start marching. Alek lead half of them back towards the front door, beginning to split them up into groups already to start searching more effectively for anything worthwhile they could easily carry on back to the cars. Alcra stayed behind a bit but gave Lincoln a nod. As the muscular Watrike watched Lisa move out, she was a bit disappointed she wouldn't be with her just yet, as with new information, goals, and powers in her head, the new Alpha Female of the pack had some ideas in mind for Lisa. She was not exactly a threat, that was sure, but she was not yet properly removed of all guilt. Too independent, willing to break from her orders. That would need to be fixed. Any good Watrike knew the value of discipline, and it was lacking in her. Unfortunately that would have to come later.

For now, Alcra turned to the group she was with right now, Lana and Talmia. She quickly got an idea, and a smirk appeared on her face. She first looked to Talmia and spoke softly, still seeing the serpentine Watrike in her motherly light, "Talmia, could you please quickly head to the Engineering section to pick up our own equipment? Make sure you leave behind anything Charka's soldiers will need, but we'll need our own belongings, since we'll be leaving. Take your Valorian to help you carry it." Smiling, Talmia gave a nod and started walking off towards the Engineering section to retrieve what she and Alcra had left behind there. The Valorian didn't need an order to follow, as she quickly followed after the Serpentine like a puppy, although of course with some rather different thoughts in her head.

That left Lana with Alcra, and of course their orders to head to the door. But that was a way off, and she had a chance to handle Lana alone. The Gatorao felt this would be an excellent time to experiment with her new abilities, and begin to carry out her new role. She first started walking towards the elevator back upstairs, before turning to Lana, "Lana, is it? Show your lord some respect, and please carry that which he left behind." She gestured to the armor Lincoln had left behind when he went into his energy form, giving Lana an expectant look to pick it up. She decided to start her test there as well, deciding to start exerting her new influence on Lana by increasing the sensitivity in her nose, speaking to emphasize it, "You should be proud to even carry it, after all, you can't get enough of your Lord's scent. I am allowing you this, it's a reward for good work on the cars. Loyalty is its own reward, but Lincoln is benevolent like that. Don't be ungrateful." She then stood there, crossing her arms, internally curious as to how Lana would react now. 

Meanwhile, as Lincoln found himself back in the ruined Cafeteria and back in the region of darkness, bottle in hand, he could see that the situation here had not changed much. It was still quite destroyed, and he could hear the stomping of Vixgor even here. The Psicrusher was not currently in the Cafeteria, instead right now patrolling the room that had formerly been his holding area, now quite unable to hold anything. Tulam's voice began calmly, "Now, vessel, you do still have to be careful. You're stronger now than before, but Vixgor is still a superior specimen. He can still ruthlessly rend you to bits! But let's see if some of your new found duty and bravery will come in handy. I am going to restrain Vixgor and transfer him into a state that will make him easy to transport, using that bottle and of course my glorious powers. All I need you to do is... stay sane. You're going to reveal yourself to Vixgor, and challenge him directly. Not in a physical sense, mind you. He'd kill you in an instant if you tried that. But what I am going to do is place you and him in a separate realm of consciousness. Like your silly mental house. But in this realm it'll just be you and Vixgor. He'll try and assault you with both mental attacks and physical-ish attacks. They're not really physical as of course you're in a fake reality born of the mind, but it might as well be physical. I am telling you this so you are aware, and understand this... In that fake reality you'll be far more physically capable. Vixgor will be able to hurt you but you will be strong enough to fight him, as if you were a Psicrusher yourself. You just need to make Vixgor focus his all on the fight, and resist his attempts to throw you off. If he realizes the realm I am going to make is fake, he'll be able to break out of it and then you'll be dead. Don't let him realize that, play on his bestial instincts for a fight, so he doesn't try to think more deeply. Be brave. I'll accept it as you being ready to go once you reveal yourself to him."

At that point Vixgor began to step out back into the Cafeteria, across from Lincoln. His cybernetic eye gazing about the room, currently seeing nothing. But he remained as the imposing monster he was before. Taller than any creature Lincoln had seen otherwise, besides Dragons of course, and radiating with pure power. His mouth still dripped with blood from a recent feast on one of the corpses strewn about the room, and dried blood covered the rest of his form as well. Vixgor was a monster of violence, a creature who could rend armies and slay mighty champions. One thing was certain, if he got out of this place, Avalantus would know true fear of death until he could be finally stopped. That was something Charka knew as well, and why she would most certainly kill this thing. But of course, if Lincoln was to follow Tulam's plan, he had to show himself to it, and stand his ground.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:54 pm
The garage was quite something. To the untrained, innocent eye of say Talmia. It would appear as no different than a typical research facility with strange looking machines. But to a more sexually matured Watrike she can see for what it is. These were built to modify the very soul, drill the truth deeper into their psyche, and increase a person's physical attributes so they can serve their Lord in a more efficient manner. After ll it simply won’t do if any of them blacks out from pleasure. That is simply disrespectful. And even in their sleep they must be ready to serve Lincoln’s needs. Overall there were plenty of tools at Alcra’s disposal.

Meanwhile Lincoln had to admit he loved Alcra’s newfound obedience. Her passionate devotion and eagerness to please him was hot. Through his link Alcra would feel his happiness and approval. ”I look forward to seeing them. We’ll need all the help we can get. And of course, new additions to our family. As something tells me I will really enjoy these supposed freelancers.” It made him excited to see his future consorts. As anyone else would when they were grown up in a human dominated environment within the Zantium culture sphere. He won’t deny that he had read trashy harem novels written by lustful Zantine Lords. Which gave him steamy fantasies every now and again. Simply put, he loved alien women. He loved his sisters of course but they’re in a completely different class on their own.

Speaking of his sweet sisters. The shift in hierarchy tweaked their perspective a bit as will be seen in Lana. Who once saw Alcra as being a pet for her sweet big brother is now revering the Watrike as being an extension of Lincoln’s will. To punish and discipline those who have done wrong to their Lord. She too agreed that Lisa needed to be cleansed. To empty her pretty head of dreadful things. A lot of their sisters have gone wrong and went astray. And it will be by Alcra’s firm hand that they will kneel on their hands and knees in purest of worship to their benevolent god.

It was evident that Lana was excited to express her servitude to her Alpha. Going over to scoop up her Lord’s armor with utmost tenderness like they were holy artifacts to her. The musky scent flooded her nose. Making her core burn yet out of sheer willpower she clench her walls hard enough to prevent her from getting wet. To her it was extremely disrespectful to spill her Lord’s favorite nectar. And she didn’t want to touch herself either. Only by his grace can she ever feel satisfaction.

Tears of joy roll down her rosy cheeks. “It’s t-true. I can’t get enough. I’ve waited for so long to smell him again. So long. And now, his scent is filling me. It’s...so good. I don’t want to smell anything but him.” While it was a bit silly to say she wasn’t dishonest. She had waited for so long and now the promised day had finally come. Her journey was over. Now, she can finally lay her weary head to rest.

In contrast to Lana’s sunny vibrancy. Lincoln was not as cheery at the moment. Blankly staring in Tulam general direction. Rather than making a comment on it he just gave a deep sigh in resignation. Getting into the proper mindset he dropped the cloak. Signifying that he was ready. Once the stage was set he would fly forth. His form shifted into an orange streak of energy to reappear to Vixgor’s side. This was his fighting style that he had been working on for the past years. A reliance on sheer speed to overwhelm his foes by using his energy form to move around to pop in and out in a fight. It was good against regular thugs. Overall it was wet paint against a wall against someone like Vega. Just because he can increase his speed to blitzkrieg people. It doesn’t change his kinetic energy. Meaning he his punches were equivalent to a normal human being.

Upon bonding with Lisa his fighting style evolved. Taking in Lisa’s usage of fundamental forces in her physical combat and applied it to his own. This was seen when space began to spin around his arms and legs. The forces of Attraction and Repulsion being used in tandem with his body to compensate for his human physique, he could maximize the concussive force of kicks by combining it with repulsive force, and create momentum into his fists by combining it with attractive force. A third underlying force in use was inertia in which is used to expedite the power of his strikes. It all sounds good on paper but he hasn't tested it out yet to get a feel of it. It was a very fortunate thing that Tulam is giving him a big boost for this fight.

His jab crashed into Vixgor’s side that would surely get his attention for a fight. He would then shift briefly into an orange streak to pop back in from a different side to strike again. This was his fighting pattern. Constantly moving so that people will have a hard time hitting him. It was ineffective to Vega sadly but that experience made Lincoln ready for whatever psionic shenanigans Vixgor had in store for him. Till then he would keep peppering him with his assault. Moving around at a speed that it looked like there were firecrackers around Vixgor.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:59 am
Alcra was certainly taking well to her new found mission and goal, and she gazed about the garage, seeing the tools available to her. Combining these, the capacity to drag others into the room as they slept, and finally her own skills she was working out strategies to build discipline within the group. She currently couldn't use the special room to the side of the garage, as that was a more special place and would take additional time to use properly. But when she had more time, she would need to give these tools a good test run. She already knew who she wanted to use for that test, as there was somebody who's soul needed a through working over. Alcra was going to enjoy fixing Lisa.

For now however, she smiled at Lana. The experiment with the command was a clear success, as the Watrike approved of her reverence for both the chain of command and her master. It was important to revere both, after all. One did not truly appreciate their lord if they disrespected the hierarchy said lord had set, that was a grave disobedience. Part of reason Lisa needed working on, she didn't really appreciate the chain, Alcra could tell. Too many thoughts were placed outside it, compromising her discipline and true loyalty. Too selfish. Lana was better however, and so Alcra gave her a small burst of pleasure through her link to signal approval.

Walking up to the woman, Alcra looked down at her. She then simply gave Lana a small kiss on the forehead, speaking softly, "Good. Keep that desire within you, it is everything. Your Lord may not be with you physically, but he is your life. That scent is but a trace, yet it is all that is needed to remind you of who you belong to. Love your master, and your obedience will be rewarded." She then decided to emphasize that with a reward, groping Lana's breasts for a bit to let her feel some touching, boosting her sensitivity for a quick bit there. There did need to be a carrot to assist the stick after all, and not just the pointy carrot in Lincoln's pants that Alcra would make sure Lana dreamed about.

Still, they had other orders, so Alcra stepped back to stand behind Lana, and then slapped her rear with her own tail, to spur her onwards. She then spoke, "Come along now, Lana. We still have orders to carry out, we need to be at the front door when Charka's group arrives. You are our Lord's tool to speak with her, you will be his mouthpiece. A vessel to carry out his will." As she started walking, she then got another idea, speaking back to Lana, "But keep the scent in your mind, let it send shockwaves through your body. And learn to keep it inside. The musk will swirl within you, playing with your desire, for you will always be buckling to serve your lord. Yet, you must learn discipline, to control that. You will keep your desire within so long as your master has orders for you to carry out. When you speak to Charka you will not show that you are burning inside, you will be a calm diplomat, that same fake persona you had before. I and Lincoln will know the truth, however, about the fire raging within. You will only have those desires sated when your orders are carried out, your personal pleasure is secondary to your usefulness to your master. Your desires are ultimately at your Lord's whims, their fulfillment a reward he will give out as he chooses. Never forget that." She of course would silently make this true, by using her connection to place a block on Lana's ability to feel relief for the fire in her loins until her mission was carried out. Lana was better than Lisa in this regard, but Alcra saw no reason not to further refine Lana's obedience to her true purpose.

Meanwhile, up in the Cafeteria, Lincoln could feel the world somewhat break when Vixgor locked his eye upon him. It was quite a subtle shift, completely unnoticeable if he wasn't looking for it, but they were no longer in the real world. Lincoln would feel this more strongly thanks to his mental world taking a shift as well. He would feel himself being launched out of his snow globe, only to be thrown into another. A false mind that Lincoln was just a visitor to, but so was Vixgor. In this new mental scape, Lincoln could see tendrils of the Psicrusher smashing at the walls of the snowglobe, doing their best to break in. 

The more visible representation was more scary however, as Vixgor revealed he was not as lumbering as he seemed. His footwork shifted from loud and simple to that of an agile predator, moving with surprising speed to slash with his massive claws at Lincoln when he appeared to attack, likely forcing him to retreat early on multiple occasions. Additional dangers came in the form of the many tendrils on his back, boosted by the Omnipo Cybernetics, which struck rapidly around the Psicrusher, each strike pounding a dent into the floor as they attempted to smash Lincoln while he was a streak. Finally, he used some of the other weapons that Omnipo had installed into him, such as the massive flamethrowers in his hands, which he used to cover a good deal of ground. If Lincoln was paying attention closely, he would realize that the Psicrusher was not striking randomly or just trying to grab him, it was using its tendrils and flamethrowers to try and corral Lincoln into range for his main claws, trying to lure the firecracker into a vulnerable position that Vixgor could then use to strike a decisive blow. He was trying to predict Lincoln's movements rather than merely respond. The Psicrusher was intelligent enough to recognize that it wouldn't catch him, so it simply needed to force him straight into an attack. And if it had to take a few hits, that was fine. It knew that it was powerful and strong, and even with Tulam's boost from this being a false world Vixgor's endurance was mighty, the punches hitting their marks but not slowing him down.

However, for all its physical attempts, Vixgor had the deck stacked against him thanks to Tulam's fake world giving Lincoln an unnatural edge, bending the rules in slight ways to ensure he wouldn't be trapped. He couldn't rely on this in the real world, but it was a good test. But for Lincoln there was still danger. He could feel in the edge of his vision a crouching darkness, as the Psicrusher attempted to pierce his minds in a very brute force way. He was thankfully strong enough to avoid the direct attack, that being an attempt to simply cripple his mind and paralyze him for an easy kill as Vixgor had gotten on so many others with weaker minds. But there were other things, small illusions began to appear. For instance, to Lincoln he would see Vixgor suddenly find new targets, his tendrils occasionally striking at different people who appeared from nowhere. These people were at first featureless things, blank spaces. But then, they became recognizable. They took on the looks of Lisa and Lana, and then even others like Alcra and Vega. Vixgor made Lincoln watch as these lookalikes were crushed and thrown to the side. The worst part was that the illusions weren't dead, but rather crippled and in suffering, crying out in pain instead of merely dying. Lincoln had the fortunate advantage of being certain they were fake, thanks to his mental links not applying to them, but Vixgor was doing his best to try and trip Lincoln up with the images, preying on his emotions. It was a good look into the sort of tactics the Psicrusher used upon its foes, and this was just the tip of the iceberg. Lincoln could tell it would have been so much worse for a more vulnerable mind who lacked his defenses and certainty. 

All the same, the battle would not go on too long. Lincoln's methods certainity annoyed Vixgor, and while they didn't seem to really faze or hurt him it certainly kept his attention. And then, suddenly, reality shifted again. Lincoln was forcibly thrown back to his real snowglobe in his head, and back to the real, physical world. So was Vixgor, although he was having a different issue. The Psicrusher slammed the area around it, roaring out, before suddenly beginning to turn into dark red mist. It was similar to Tulam in fact when Lincoln had first met him as gas in a cage, but this gas was far more dense and uncontrolled. However it was soon forced into the bottle in Lincoln's hands, which then glowed as Tulam enchanted it to hold the Psicrusher's new gaseous form. The bottle cracked a little under the pressure, but it held.

That was when Tulam appeared to Lincoln, snapping a finger and appearing very pleased with himself, "And that's that! You were good bait, vessel. I was able to sneak past his best defenses when he struck at your mind, using his own connection against him. Clever eh? I am of course a genius, though I will admit it was very easy to do when you have the metaphorical keys. And then with my grand power, I turned him to this and trapped him. I can restore him when I so please. Oh, and if you want a update on the real world while you were in there... You were only there for a minute in real time, even if it felt longer. On the outside you two were just having a big ole staring contest, hah! Very silly looking, but quite amusing! Now, keep that bottle safe. If Vixgor gets out of that he can probably restore himself, and then he'll kill you and anybody nearby, as if that happens you won't have a cheater's advantage. But I will work on restoring his proper programming while he's in there, so I can regain total control of him. Regardless, you should get yourself to the door. I bet it'll broken into very soon."
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Lana felt like a happy puppy when her Alpha expressed approval. After all, if the Alpha approves then her Lord approves of her. Pleasant, erotic noise left her to all of Alcra’s physical gestures. A sign that she was comfortable being treated by her Alpha as such. “Y-yes Mistress!” Lana exclaimed with exuberance to her instructions. Eager to carry them out as the good little sister she was. With a spring in her step she followed Alcra back the way they came. Thoughts empty saved for her Lord’s scent being burned into her brain. He was truly her life. And her body and soul was his to use in any way he saw fit.

Meanwhile Lincoln had finished his task. Letting Tulam ramble on how great he was there as he placed the bottle in his pouch and headed on out. The magical darkness finally dims away. That was a hectic fight. Everything was moving so fast that he can’t remember much of it. It felt like one of those Tordelian cartoons where some fights are such a flashy spectacle that you can skip them and not miss anything. At the very least he’s grateful that he is still looking presentable and not too odd.

Stepping into the hallway he stood there for a second. Then he sent a mental command to Alcra’s group to scrub the camera recordings when they passed the secondary security room. He went to the first one down the hall. Only took a moment to do. As he walked in and hover his hands over the monitor. A film of orange energy envelopes it. The lens of the cameras in the facility gave an orange tint for a moment as its data was altered. Being connected to Lisa made the process much easier. Speaking of his bright sister, she had already taken data from the server room so he doesn’t need to make a trip back there.

Stepping out of the room he reached out with his senses he could tell that Lisa and the droids made it out with the cars in tow. So that was a relief. The hiss of doors sliding open drew his attention to Alcra’s group coming into the main hallway. He gave a warm smile before looking over to Lana. Their conversation was loud and clear to him. For the most part he found it quite arousing to see Alcra condition her. As well happy that Lana is accepting of it. “Put the armor away in the closet, Lans. Then come meet me in the security room a bit.” The suggestive underlying tone seems to hurry her along as Lincoln slipped back inside the room.

Moments later Lana entered the room. Breathing a bit heavy as she sees Lincoln standing there with a small smile. Giving a small tilt to the table. No words were needed for Lana. She didn’t want her Lord to waste words for what is expectant of her. Not hesitating she went over to her desk. Bending over to place her hands on it. Pointing her big butt to Lincoln’s direction. The way her pants fabric stretched over her globus mounds made Lincoln aroused.

Stepping forward he gripped her rear. Kneading it through her pants. His sister let out low, pleasant moans from the touch. “You have such a nice rear, Lans. I suppose that makes sense given you sit down a lot to work on stuff.” He spoke sensually as he slipped his pants down. Then he proceeded to grind his hip against her butt. Hotdogging her nice buns. To not make her pants dirty he ripped her pants down. Earning a sharp gasp of pleasure from his eager sister. “But you’ll be sitting on something else for quite a lot won’t you?” Lans moaned out a throat confirmation as he continued to caress her cute butt with his firm hands. Gasping as he gave it a sharp slap. Making it jiggle from the impact.

Lana let out a strangled cry as he suddenly hilted himself fully inside of her. He proceeded to hump her nice and hard. Leaning over her body to fondle her bouncing chest. The onslaught of pleasure left Lana babbling a string of loving praise to Lincoln. With a roar he finally came inside Lana. Finished he pulled out. Lana quickly put her panties and pants up so that her Lord’s fluids stay inside of her. They still needn’t to exchange words for Lana to settle on her knees as she turns around. Her cute face flush as she fully slick Lincoln’s tool in one go to clean it off. Showing great control of her gag reflexes as she manages to keep it lodged deep in her throat. The sight of his sister kneeling before him and her face basically buried in his hips was enough for him to spasm out more fluids down her gullet. Petting her head as one would to a beloved dog he murmured sweet nothings to his dear sister.

Giving it a good slurp she finally moved it out of her mouth. Peppy to see that she had cleaned him up well. She then lovingly pulled up his pants for him. When she stood up she let out a content sigh as her brother pulled her into a hug. Returning it full heartily she couldn’t help but feel she could melt in his arms. “It’s good to have you in my arms, Lans” Lincoln spoke honestly as he held her in his arms for a few moments longer. He couldn’t help but cry a bit and it seemed Lana couldn’t either. Two siblings separated for centuries finally found each other again.

Finally they separated themselves knowing they should get going. After they freshen it up they went outside of the security room to meet up with the group in the. Which at this point was very much full with coffins on both opposing walls. Thankfully none were near enough to the entryway for any of them to get damaged. He took his spot near Alcra who he gave a loving gaze to. Because Talmia is there with him he sadly could not express what he wished so he simply gave her a jolt of pleasure as a treat. A sign of approval. “Thank you for looking after my little sister, Alcra.” He spoke before tuning to the mental chat room to continue. ”A bit of change in plans. I’m not going to bother to give that Ialao my gratitude. It’ll be a bit of a hassle to coordinate taking her somewhere nice and quiet with the rest of our goals. So I’ll leave her be for now and get back to her on a later date. Till then, let's look alive and get past this next bump without too much trouble. Lisa achieved her end of the plan. And it’s up to us to finish ours.”

Lost_Psion likes this post

Iammelon
Iammelon

Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:14 am
Alcra was of course quite pleased to see that her position in the hiearchy had been taken to so well by Lana, that was a success in her mind. While the Watrike was a bit disappointed that Lana got such treatment, with herself unable to get any, she did understand the why. Talmia after all was still innocent and had to be kept unaware. So while she was a bit disappointed on that front, she did have some satisfaction anyhow from Lana carrying out her orders so well. The conditioning was working out quite well, and that was most certainly a good thing in Alcra's mind.

As they reached the door, Talmia caught up with them, now having a backpack with her. That of course held all her valuable items. With a smile on her face, she handed another backpack to Alcra, who smiled to the serpentine in turn, "Good job Talmia. I'll have to speak with you once we're out of here, there's something I'm going to need you to do for me, as well as something I need you to know going forward. I think you're quite ready for the next big step. But I'll explain more once we're out of here. For now, just know that you did very well on this mission, and I am happy to have had you along." She was quite genuinely affectionate towards the younger, more naïve Watrike, and Lincoln could feel some underlying pain at the knowledge that they would have to separate thanks to Alcra's new life mission. Still, it was something she would need to do, and Talmia did need to live her own life. Alcra simply wanted to make sure she had the tools to do so.

With that settled she took her spot close to Lincoln as they waited and nodded, "No trouble at all." Meanwhile, she spoke back with a more sultry undertone in her mental voice, "As you wish, sir. It's that Ialao's loss. I should be able to get in contact with these freelancers nice and quick. Plus, they'll already be somewhere nice and private, they're not the sort to be out in public if they can choose. I'll arrange the meeting to be aboard the ship they recently acquired. One that used to belong to some high ranking Omnipo official, they got it as a reward for giving the Union Military valuable intelligence. It helped of course that they delivered said intelligence to the Union directly, having already stolen the ship. The Union was quite happy to let them keep it after they took anything of military value. They'll certainly still have it, it's a great ship. A luxury vessel that combines speed, comfort, and firepower. The sorta thing you'd expect such a big whig to have as their own personal ship. I am quite sure it will be up to your standards. And if not, then we will soon be obtaining two more people who will soon realize their purpose is to ensure that ship is up to your every specification."

With that however, Lincoln would then hear some shouting. That was soon followed by the sounds of explosions, and suddenly the blast doors that blocked the front entrance were disintegrated. What little remained was thrown to the side as smoking debris. This rather aggressive means of entry actually activated four hidden sentry guns, which rose from the floor of the entry room to open fire upon the figure moving through the smoke. The figure however effortlessly dodged the first few blasts, and responded with four precise blasts of plasma from her pistol, each one hitting their mark and destroying the turrets. As they emerged from the smoke, the figure was revealed to of course be Charka, the Drake's Executioner, wearing her full suit of armor, carrying the still smoking plasma pistol in hand. As the danger passed, the Watrike Queen put away her weapon and waved behind her, seeing a few dozen Watrike Warriors in gleaming golden armor move forward, members of the famed Golden Guard, the deadliest Watrike one could find and directly loyal to Tyfrondor, and of course Charka. 

In Lincoln's mind, Tulam piped up again, commenting as he looked over Charka, "Well, this one is impressive! Like the snake her mind is blocked, but it's not just the defensive protocols of this Watrike species that are stopping me. Quite a bit of discipline and active defense here too, might even be a challenge even without the defensive techniques Roono stole from me!" He then snickered, "And I'm sure that's a disappointment for you, isn't it vessel? She certainly looks like your type. Out of reach however, so much the pity. She'd make an excellent template."

Charka meanwhile looked around and then called out, "Bolina, get over here. Time for an in person explanation as to what is going on here. And an explanation for who the people with you are. I can sense them quite well." She then spoke out behind her, yelling out in the Watrike language. Thanks to Alcra's mind, Lincoln would be able to recognize that she was ordering the Golden Guard to sweep the facility, uncover and overturn everything.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:11 pm
Lincoln overheard the conversation between the two Watrikes. He was rather pleased to see Alcra recognizing the issue and dealing with it all by herself. As he then didn’t need to reiterate her place to him. It was true he had ingrained the fact in her soul that nothing and no one stands in between them. However he was sympathetic to the subject of the issue and would have allowed Alcra time to come to terms with it.

Brushing aside brimming pride he let Alcra feel a wave of pleasant peace. His mental words came to her in a tone of comfort. ”It’s not easy to see someone leave the nest. Especially someone you saved from a rough place. I won’t make any promise I can’t keep. But I can give my faith instead. You know you raised her well and it shows. She’ll go far.” His hand would snake to caress her strong butt cheek. ”Know that after all this, you will be spoiled greatly when I get the chance.” Loyalty may be its own reward for her but as she said, he was benevolent that way.

Hearing about the plan was a bit amusing in that Vega would have shed a tear of pride if he ever learned that he managed to swipe another person’s loot in such a fashion. That said he was blown back that they would be getting such a high quality vessel. “I’m sure it will be. You’ve never disappointed me yet and that’s what I love about you. A Watrike’s tenacity is truly a sight to behold.”

The sharp noises snap his attention to the front of the lobby. Witnessing for the first time the might of Tyfrondor’s finest of course. Hearing Tulam’s made him mentally grunt but didn’t deny it. Charka was certainly attractive. He mentally spoke to Alcra again in a teasing yet honest manner. ”They’re certainly something to look at, are they? I would have loved to get to know Charka personally on a deeper level. However, I fortunately have all the Watrike beauty and strength I ever need.”

There were other reasons he found it nice to get to know more about her. Everyone had heard her tragic backstory. To him, she was a bit of a kindred soul. Both knew what’s like to lose family. To make the universe revolve around a certain person. In light of what he said he was merely content to possibly become friends with her.

Lana went to respond but another voice called out from the now exposed entryway. Soft and cool and unforced.

“High Chieftain Charka Brawlborn. It’s an honor to greet us humble many with the presence of Tyfrondor’s most valiant warriors.”

There was something off about the way that was said. The way the words were chosen with consideration. Peering around Charka’s healthy form he could see her. And he instantly knew who she was. As well tell that even where she is standing has a purpose. She was flanked by a pair of boys in blue and over her shoulder he could make out the assembled fleet of both military and police vehicles arranged in a defensive manner with the latter seeming to have just arrived.

Beyond that he could see a large crowd amassing on the sidewalk behind a line of officers to make sure they stayed put. He didn’t need to see familiar people among them to know why so many of them were here. A pink tint came to his cheeks as he shrunk a bit at Alcra’s side. “...I did nothing special.” He mumbled under his breath.

The speaker was a beautiful woman in typical attire to be seen from her office as police commissioner. Her hair color is light brown, and is kept in a loose braid with eye length bangs. Said eyes were strangely yellow with multiple rings within the iris.

“I’m Commissioner Lanica Viotto. I’ll leave you with Miss Bolina. But sadly with much respect I assure you, Lincoln and his friends will be escorted out of here. Quite a bit of people are eager to see him again.”

Lincoln inwardly groaned. He could feel what was coming. It took many days for him to consider that perhaps his humility was to the point of being criminal. If he had become a farmer and not accepted the open hands. Vega would have simply killed him and he wouldn’t have faulted him for that.

“He’s a public hero here on Avalantus. As I’m sure you’re aware, Avalantus is not as pristine as Javalus. During the war the police force was stretched too thin to keep the chaos in check. Much to our shame. We were so pinned down that three underground districts grouped together became a no-man's land. Fires, riots, looting, simply put it was anarchy in its purest form.”

She paused to let the words sink in. Lincoln kept looking at her as he began to feel something off. Something that he doubted he would have seen clearly even with his full senses. He was however aware enough to see a strange haze around her. It felt like she was distinct from everything.

“Then enter Lincoln Zvonimir. Who managed to bring together roughly 70,000 people and keep their hopes alive as he led them on an exodus through a forgotten, abandoned transcontinental metro railway that spanned for 800 miles to come out next to a national city park above ground. Normally, even if they had took sixteen hour breaks the journey would have been fourteen days. But due to neglect and disuse, it took them two months to get through it where they were greeted with emergency shuttles that had set up camp in the park. Miraculously, no one died. Not even the sick, lame, or elderly. And it was fortunate that they took the hail mary. The district's situation has degraded to complete collapse. We’re still digging out the bodies over there.”

And there it was. He had thought that he was no one special. That anyone else would have done it as well in his position. Now after deconstruction by several people. It was evident he wasn’t being saintly. That he was ignoring how important he was to other people and that they would love to help him. Just giving and not accepting anything in return doesn’t make him modest. Just plain selfish, in a way just like Vega only in different forms.

“So as you can see, he’s quite beloved. Especially when the scars are still fresh. They would be happy for him to come out after weeks of worry.”

And that was why she positioned herself as she did. The angle was just right for the crowd to take pictures and take a video of what’s going on. In those moments he was reminded again of how much he was unaware of the influence of social media and how much it was spurred by sensationalism. In hindsight that was how Cyboar probably tracked him down in the first place. In that light it didn’t matter what the context of the truth is. If it had looked like Charka was arguing with her. It would look bad. People would spin that in many different ways. While he was sure she didn’t care about people’s opinion about Watrikes as a whole. She probably does when it might affect Tyfrondor’s image.

From that alone he could sense she was dangerous from a politician standpoint. She has a good understanding of society and how it changes over time. Using their public opinion as a weapon. If it was a sword she would have it drawn. Bearing a nonthreatening smile all the while. Considering the contest of her connection to him the message was clear.

He’s mine. Step aside.

Lincoln gave a mental prod to Lana for more information. Flipping through her information she didn’t know much about their elder sister Luan. This was her first time seeing her as well in a century or so. Looking at memories with their other sisters. They all seem to agree that Luan is the one of the strongest among them. Jumping over to see what Lisa knew. She seems to have crossed paths with her a few times, all ending in a violent death fight where Lisa tried to maim Luan enough to get away. But she failed every time, often wiping the settlement they were in from existence just so she had the time to run away.

That never deterred Luan of course. He could sense that her existence doesn’t abide to the rules of the universe. Looking at her mind was a challenge in itself. More so when he felt hesitant to do so. For some odd reason he can’t make out.

It felt like she knew more than she should.

Yet, at the same time he felt he could trust her. And apparently so did Lana. Perhaps on some level, no matter the distance and time spent apart. That familial connection was still there.

Luan finally concludes her speech. “That aside, we’ll stay out of the way to let you do your business in clearing out this facility. I’ll have men start carrying out the coffins.” Prim and professional.

Lana or rather Bolina Goldforge would then come over to Charka when they finished their exchange. It did sadden her that she’ll be away from her lord but she can catch up. After all she needed to collect her stuff at the apartment she was staying at.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum