Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard]

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:58 pm
Sliding back into the cushions of the couch, Richard listens to his friends encouraging words of support for if and when they find his wayward sisters and reunite them and entangle him in lewd dealings with them... Really he didn't mind it, as he said this kind of thing was common when his people ruled this regional territory. "So you're going to help me get on my sisters good side huh? My hero." A cheeky dig grounded in real relief, to get the help of his friend in wrangling his family back to his side to protect them was more than appreciated.

He listened then to what Lincoln would draw, a series of himself and his sisters in numerous positions and places and then the one of his friend Maravi made him blush while looking in thought, all the while crossing one leg across the other. "Heavy with..." All the right boxes were being ticked as he clasped his hands together under his nose while his mind raced with the wonderful idea of it. The ring around his neck shook and shivered against the chain as light started to shine from it.

Of course when he pulled his phone out he opened his eyes to look at what he was trying to show him before his blush intensifying with the sight of the Ialoan's bold nudity that they take pride in with their naturalist lifestyle. The pictures helped cement some expectations in his mind, one was the rather lovely image of Maravi heavy with his own child. A child, spawned from them would be quite the abnormality... Loved by nature yet able to hold sway over it. Even the idea of his sisters pregnant with his children was quite the appealing image.

He looked back to Lincoln drawing away before he decided to get up, letting out a sigh with a smile on his face. "Well I don't think Maravi will argue too much about that. We grew rather close when we had no one else. Hopefully... Maybe. I'll be able to find her a way to get her a physical body again."

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard]

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:01 pm
Lincoln gave him a confused look. Not knowing who Maravi was but decided to let it pass. Assuming she is another person of his kind that he’s really into. Putting his stuff aside he felt like standing up for a bit. Always good to move around every once and in a while after all. He made his way to a part of the room. Stretching his arms before turning around to face Richard. “I’ll be honest. A reason why I’m giving so much aid is beside my altruistic nature, I can empathize with you. That feeling of spending so much time away from those you love dearly. Hallucinating the phantom touch of their flesh.”

Despite the topic he’s getting into. Lincoln does not seem embarrassed about it. Clearly unfazed by expressing such private emotions. Which is mostly a symptom of his open nature rather than the clear burning desire in his eyes. “To give you context. My past life was eternal. Only ending in a symbolic sense when me and two others reached the End of Time of our universe. The last stretch of floating in the black was long. Cold, quiet, nothingness. Then, when the last photons finally died. My friend made light again. And he sent me off across dimensions. Being ‘reborn’ as an infant on the steps of the Valorian Orphanage.”

He started to pace a small circuit across the rug. “The planet I was born on, Valai is a matriarchal society. Misandry is the norm. For a long time I didn’t mind. But there was an itch you see. A longing for intimacy. But I restrain myself. Always have. You don’t want to know why I bind myself with so many rules. I’m holding so much back. Denying myself of personal pleasure because I’m not that sort of person. But of course, I’m human. I can’t completely erase those emotions. So for a while they sit there at the bottom of my stomach, burning.”

Coming to a rest he looked back at Richard. His pupils dilated from thinking about his girlfriend. “That solemn fire became a inferno a bit after I first met Alcra a few months ago. Once we started dating and have sex for the first few times. It’s like the part of my soul that I long neglected came roaring out of the abyss to wage vengeance on me. Seeding my thoughts and dreams with such intense need that it scares me at times. And I know for a fact that hanging out with that crowd hasn't helped. I’ve been getting fantasies that I never once had.”

The gaze Lincoln continued to give Richard became more intense. Wild even. “Since we started dating we mostly met up every once in a while. And mostly we keep in contact online. It’s during these times where I’m separated from her that I feel like I’m in pain. I starve for her touch, her breath, her warm scales, just every part of her really. At times it nearly drove me insane, Richard. Thankfully...we’ve to agree on me moving to live with her on Trikon in a month. It’s the next step of any relationship after all. And I’m very excited to be in her presence more often. So very excited.”

He then went up to Richard. Place his hands on his shoulders as he looks down to him. Eyes wide. Truly it’s clear as day just how much Alcra does to Lincoln’s state of mind. “So do you see now? I can really understand that feeling of reuniting with loved ones. In a way, I suppose I’m self projecting a bit. Because burning deep in my gut is the need to make Alcra truly mine. To love her in such a way that no other man can give her the same satisfaction. No one will be able to drive her the heights of ecstasy like I can. And I want to remind her of that fact. Again, again, and again.”

Prismatic static dance around his arms. The room became heavy with his power. Lincoln continues to gaze into Richard. His azure eyes became luminous. “You must understand that despite saying this all out to you. I have to keep in control. To resist the temptation of letting myself be burnt by my lust. The reason this is so hard now because it has been so damn long since I’ve been in a relationship. And I will never forget myself if I hurt anyone, especially Alcra most of all. Once you compromise your code, you’re lost. I learned this lesson so many times from other people.”

The craziness faded from his eyes. “I love her so much Richard. And these thoughts are always there in the back of my mind. Whispering to me. Showing my dreams of possible scenarios. One being me heading to Trikon. Meeting her down in the starport. And...just take her right there. Everyone around us and all the laws be damned. We love eachother so we shouldn't express it to the world? Let them witness our passion! I...know that’s ridiculous of course. That’s what makes fantasies so appealing in the first place after all. They’re free of consequences. But that’s not the case in reality.”

He firmly grip Richard's shoulders. “In short. I’m partly pushing you on because I want to see you do what I can’t. I want to help you find your sisters, so that with consent of fucking course, I will slap you silly if you don’t, reconnect with them. Make love with them. Bend them over into a mating press so that you can hit every part of their deepest places. To wrap their core around your cock. Mold it in such a way that your cock is the only cock that please them. I want to be able to hear their pearls of ecstasy from across the planet!”

At last he finally stepped back. Softly panting as his overflowing presence ebb away. “Haah, haah, geez I’m such a mess.” He went over to sit on the edge of the bed to recollect his composure. Brushing a hand through his hair he spoke again in a more collected manner. “Beside my raging lust towards my girlfriend and the need for a distraction. I do want to express that I’m also sympathetic because I came to have love with my own sisters.”

Lost_Psion likes this post

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:15 pm
After doing some brief venting to his friend, the gripping urges of his heart gave way to a burning ring around his neck as it keys him in to a mistake he just made. At first he wondered it if was just because he was being very forward with the mental images he was giving Maravi, the sheer number of positions and surfaces he was pushing her up against/holding her up/bending her over were quite afew. Then the penny dropped after a fair few seconds as he notices the confused look on Lincoln's face. [Oh crap I got caught up and spilled. U-Uh.. It doesn't look like he's caught on though.] A sigh of mental relief came from the Ghoul as he swept a hand through his hair.

Though that relief would be put on hold. Because he was about to go on the most wild trip of his life as he has to witness the sheer imposing presence of his friend's overwhelming lust that could easily compete with his own. Of course he was a more gentle soul, not really one to flaunt such degeneracy thanks to his training as a noble....

But being alone for so long in a hole in the ground, alone with naught but bitter sweet memories and bones as company, only to be met with such a promiscuous society. After experiencing such freedom of emotion, getting to feel how freely these people live without worry of destroying an image of themselves was so... Liberating. Having never known hunger in his life until his imprisonment, the desire to explore this freedom with those he loves so dearly... To share with them this liberating ecstasy away from the fears of losing ones self to the ugly hungers that plagued their people. It ate away at it. It was maddening.

Though to look into the eyes of his friend, so wild and frantic with nova-like desires welling up from within... He knew that Lincoln understood this emptiness in his chest. Though he had to admit, Lincoln was far more intense about it than he. To feel the room become heavy with Lincoln's ambient strength, feeling the squeeze of his grip on his shoulders while pressure crushed him from all around. He couldn't help but give a slight 'Oof' of effort as he shifted his control over the ambient power to ease up field of power weighing him down...

He had to admit. He was impressed that one woman would have such a powerful sway over him. It was amazing. Not to mention that this would give Lincoln a better understanding of the powers that his friend wielded if this was just the pressure he exuded while he was driven by trapped lust, unable to be drained anywhere since he is so far from the one he adores so dearly... It almost made him wonder how incredible she must be in the sack if he's like this when he's away from her. Though he was very much of the same mind. To fulfil the desires of those he loves so completely that they never need look anywhere else, their cores stretched and changed to suit only his shape as he fills them. To complete them. Truly... The man who he owed his freedom was his mood kindred through and through. A brotherhood that nothing could break.

Once Lincoln reigned himself in some Richard just smiles to his comrade in unfathomable lust. "Oh if I don't I will need that slap. To let it slip me by, my reunion those I hold dear in this life... I will need a hard slap for being so foolish." He says as he finally watches his friend step back and cool down. Though now he was curious as to why he was all the way out here, Trikon was a fair bit away from here. How come he's out here instead of giving his Trike Gf a mountain of creamy filling. "Not that I don't appreciate the help in this, darkness above I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you for this.. But... How come you're all the way out here and not back there with her? Not that I want to keep you from your distractions."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:43 pm
For a moment Lincoln was emotionless. Silence hang in the air for several seconds before he stood up. Walked over to Richard. The expression he’s giving the man gave a thousand words. Finally after what seemed to be an eternity he spoke. “You think I don’t want to?” He spoke calmly yet carried deep incredulousness. “That I’m not tempted to march over there? Head to her parent’s house. Toss her onto her parents bed. And fuck her on said parents bed to impregnate her? My friend, I’m so very tempted. Oh and yes, I’m able to use my powers to impregnate her. When we feel like having children. You can be assured that we will be having a very large family.”

His intense gaze continued to bore holes into Richard. “First off my friend. One does not simply walk into Trikon. Secondly, I need to tie up my last responsibilities back home. As well get stuff together so that I can begin the move over to Trikon so I can have all the time I want to leave Alcra panting and drenched in both our essences. God man I want to be with her! Every time I close my eyes I see her. So vivid that I feel I could just reach out and cup her amazing chest. So full that I can’t even hold it all.”

Taking a deep breath to calm himself he went over to sit back in his seat. Rubbing his face with his palm. Giving a sigh he looked at his laptop screen. A second pass before a thought came to him. “Speaking about Watrike chests. I should show you it.” Taking the mouse he went to open his docs to pull up the fabled copy of the 14-page thesis paper about the impossible nature of Watrike breasts not being able to produce milk. “Apparently Watrike breasts are vestigial organs. And the non-watrike communities objected to that notion as being false. Can’t say that I blame them. You’ve seen her picture man, are you telling me her massive assets serve no purpose? Insanity I tell you.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:19 pm
Richard's smile was faltering with ever silent second that passed, as the feeling of Lincoln's mood started to slowly dawn on the man that he had said the few words that noone away from their lover ever wanted to hear. Words that he could he could feel his forefathers cringing over as they prepare a nice spot for him beside them. Of course he was going to regret making his friend go on this tangent, but if anything else he was so starved of any sort of attention that the impact of this was so warped and blunted that he just stared back at Lincoln's intense mania with his own deer in the headlights gaze even as holes were being bore through him. Looks like he hit a nerve there.

The Ghoul King waited until his friend was done and calmed enough to let him speak again, having given it some better thought about what to say next after using the tablet to get some more information on Trikon while he was horny venting to him as he goes on to talk about groping Alcra's chest... He could swear he saw Lincoln's hands twitch as he said it. Going through the groping motions in the air.. Very vivid it would seem. Still, there wasn't much he could say besides sorry at this point. "Well I suppose since I've given you some gripe about all this I can lend a hand in speeding some of your issues along. It's the least I can do for everything you've done for me."

Though Lincoln was still far from done as Rich looks at the 14 page lone essay on the Watrikes breast- Wait they didn't produce milk?! "WHAT? But they're huge! How can they be useless!?" It would seem the young Count was quite passionate about cleavage. And it was no wonder since Lincoln had already seen the images of what Rich remembers of his sisters. "Preposterous. If they are truly useless then whatever gods exist are cruel bastards. Ones that need a swift kick in the crown jewels to fix this grievous mistake."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:57 pm
“Damn right.” Lincoln normally wasn’t one to be overly invested in biology in terms of science. By the time in the old life when he became an interstellar hero. He had so many immunizes and resistance that he could have sex with any lifeform and not worry about alien STD’s. But every once in a while he comes across something that doesn’t quite make sense. The Watrikes being unable to produce milk is at the top of that. Alcra loves it when he suckles on her breasts so clearly they get stimulation from their breasts being sucked on but not make milk? You can’t have one without the other. He’s in the crowd who believes the whole race is tragically afflicted with a genetic defect.

He’s seen Alcra massive breasts multiple times. Played with them countless times. And they're telling him they serve no purpose? Ridiculous. If they are what Watrikes say they are why cover them up? Suspicious. Ah now he’s thirsting to taste her again. To feel his fingers sink into them. Use his tongue to play with her nipple. To listen to her moans. And relish in the fact that it’s he who is making her feel this way. He is the only one to see Alcra hot and panting. Finally he gave a sigh, “It’s alright man. I can wait. I’m very good at that after all. What we should do is look for your sisters.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:36 pm
Through this weird bonding, Rich knew that his friend and benefactor was certainly a man he could call friend. Even if Lincoln was certainly the sort of man his parents would warn him about, a deviant who's passion held more sway than common sense. Though Rich could certainly argue that while he was certainly held in the sway of his vice for the impossible and supple flesh of his lover, he had incredible control over himself. With the small shows of effort and slipping of restraint in his intense outburst before he could tell that Lincoln's power was vast.

I can't help but want to see just how strong he is... It's been so long since I've flexed any sort of strength! While he was certainly strong himself, he had spent all these years locked away. What strength he did have at the peek of his power was used to sustain his life to survive to this new era. Though peering into that void, to see the difference in our strength... I'm going to have to put myself through some training again.

Once the conversation switched back to finding his sisters his mind was already abuzz with possible directions they could have taken in life and what paths they took to get this far. What desires they had, their dreams and wishes in life... They were a family of abnormal that didn't follow the conventional lifespan of their species so it isn't too far fetched that they too could have survived into this era. Hell even his mother could have done it even if the abnormal gene came from his father.

His memories of Conny were always of her trickster nature, an attention hog that loved the limelight... She had quite the set of vocal cords on her. "Conny... Could actually have gone into a career in entertainment. She loved being the centre of attention and stirring up trouble."

"Melissa dreamed of helping our family climb the hierarchy ladder her own way, she was a good leader with a sound mind. And thanks to her Blood art [Shock Nullifier] she wasn't afraid of fighting herself. It's thanks to her that I'm as sturdy as I am. Buuut... She uh..." It embarrassed him to recall these old memories, especially now that thanks to his experiences have broadened his understanding. Hours of being squished up against her after a long day of training the families bodyguards to suit her needs and seeing that her kin were protected. Hours of her drinking in his scent while she laid around in barely any clothing for the sake of relaxation. Of course he didn't mind a second of it, he'll even admit that as he got older he was weak against Melissa's insistence on needing to cling to him to 'recharge' her, "She had quite the younger brother complex."

Honestly he could see her being in charge or at least being part of the upper echelons of some private security firm within the Nebula. Her blood arts made her a perfect bodyguard seeing that blunt attacks were all but useless against her. Though that was just blunt damage... She could still stand toe to toe with some of the stronger races despite having a human appearance. "At a push I can see her working in security..."

His memory of Cammy were of her desire to protect him, even when they were little she wanted to stay at his side as a Knight that would handle any danger that tried to rise against him. He always thought that was cute growing up but to see her be resolute even until he was finally imprisoned... "Camila... Might actually still be on this planet, it should be too hard to-" Rich remembers back to the fact that there were now pictures of him in that nightclub circulating the galactic net. Of course the chance of one one of his sisters finding it is remote... "I sure hope none of them find those pictures of me at the nightclub. That wont be easy to explain away."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:49 pm

Lincoln has lived a very long time to know when he’s being silently admired. Especially that kind of admiration. It was flattering and from his perspective he does seem extraordinary. For him he doesn’t consider himself to be that impressive compared to his overall growth in the first life. The level of his power was equivalent to when he first joined the Avengers. Beside that he does possess much greater combat prowess than he did at that point. Long before he took on abstract beings, alien empires, living gods, and other world threatening events. To say the least he was very good at fighting foes. Thinking on it more he does admit that in relation to Hoshizora, his power does seem vast.

At times like this he really does forget just how old he is. Age is something he can’t really feel. The only reason people old in the first place is because their bodies are slowly becoming alien to them while their minds remain as vivid as when they were teenangers. And he does feel like one as well. Hormones and all.

On a related thought it’s neat to meet someone with noteworthy abilities. While he is very much connected to the common man. At times he does like to interact with powered individuals. Not to have a chance to spar with them but more of a peace of mind knowing that he can take care of himself whenever things go south. Without special abilities or guns, people in Hoshiozra tend to be sitting duck. All they can do is hunker down, stay safe, and wait for the danger to pass.

His thoughts were cut off when Richard began to speak again. It was unlikely that his guesses were accurate given everyone tends to drift to different things over time. While he was very much a Superhero for a large majority of his life. There have been “retirement” streaks to let the next generation carry the torch. He would do things beside fighting crime and squashing no gooders. But if anything it was a start. Perhaps they could find old ruins in this world that might have a connection to his family. At least something that would point them in a certain direction. They are very well going to be following an ancient bread crumb trail.

A grin came to him when he heard the term younger brother complex. He can relate to that all too well. He kept quiet to continue listening to what else he said. Then he let out a chuckle. “Even so, despite the slim chances, it’s getting your footprint out there. But it’s small. The lighting was dim and it’s not out of the realm of possibility that the person in the picture could have easily been a simple look-a-like. Anyways, the first thing we should do is take a step back and learn the fate of what happened here on this planet.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:36 pm
Richard did admire the retired hero living a more peaceful life, Lincoln was a man who grew and mastered his power. He knew what it meant to rise to the realm of Godhood. But for Rich he always had this power, he never trained to acquire it but he was fortunate enough to have been born with them. If it wasn't for his upbringing and his time being imprisoned he would have been warped by the blessing he was born with, a tyrant warped by the perspective that he was born for greatness... An outcome that Lincoln has no doubt seen in many enemies amongst the countless he had fought in his previous life.

Despite the degenerate awakening he has been given Richard is a gentle soul who understands the reaches and consequences of his powers amongst the powerless. He has lived to the see those consequences, he has seen the reaches of the wrath he was manipulated into unleashing. The immortal usurper has had many lifetimes to regret, repent, reflect all he has forced on the generations of old. He is certainly not as he was before the slaughter he was forced into, but he is changed for the better.

Though in comparison the Ghoul had never really lived amongst people who were truly powerless. Even those of his race that could not access Blood Arts, the commoners and lowest level of Ghouls, could at least use weak forms of basic elemental manipulation. It was why he he was truly surprised to be amongst the humans and other races at the Night club, there were only afew souls there that had great potential but had no idea of it. While he saw very few others that had any sort of power at all besides the two of them, a lesser mind would compare them to ants but each of them has the potential to surpass him if given a simple opportunity. No one is ever truly powerless, there is always a choice. But those in power can always break the rules and bend the outcome of those opportunities.

As Richard's thoughts trail back to his siblings. Of course he would later realise that their dreams and aspirations would have been changed after his incarceration, everything he did was to protect them after all. His sacrifice. His betrayal of his people's crown. The title that he earned in his act of stopping the war with the death of the one who instigated it.

Lincoln's assurances that it was a very slim chance did sooth the unease in his heart, sinking somewhat into the couch some more as he stared to the ceiling above him. He certainly appreciated the reassurance from his friend. "I suppose it does get me out there, I certainly hope that its not going to be something that leads to something stupid down the road." It wasn't right away after saying that the Immortal jolts up with a shiver. But he certainly got the feeling that he may have been better off not saying that.

He brushes off the sensation of jinxing himself as he starts to think of something as he looks into this planets history on the tablet. "Might not be a bad idea, maybe there have been discoveries of tombs like the one you found me in. If nothing else we could go to where my families estate once stood to see if there is any traces to follow there. Given my peoples adverse reaction to sunlight badly burning us, we built our settlements and estates underground. The ruins of my home should still be down there somewhere..." He says as he has a slightly sorrowful tone about seeing the decrepit ruins of his home.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:51 pm
As he sat there he came to realize that he was still in a horny mood. Her thick form is still there every time he closes his eyes. His mouth salivates with hunger to taste her. To bury his face in-between her thunder thighs and just breath in her scent. Such an intoxicating aroma despite it being otherwise to other people. But he loves it when he serves her. To rub his face against her soft, warm scale slick with bodily fluids. And to just proudly walk around not caring he smells like a fish. If he wanted to. With the powers he has in his arsenal, he could very well live off of her essence for sustenance. That doesn’t sound too bad either. It would make it so that there is one less mouth to properly feed when he moves in. Unfortunately Alcra is not that much of a degenerate yet. And he doubted her parents would approve. Shame.

It was becoming clear to him that he should do something productive. They spent too long in this room. And he’ll only be able to stay here for a few days. It’s a long ways away from Valai. And he still needs to wrap things up before taking the flight to Trikon. Just thinking about the fact it’ll be a few more weeks to meet the love of his life again was painful. He wanted to be with her now. To be on his knees worshiping her. To indulge in each other for hours on end. Uncaring to the world around them. He wanted to rail her raw.

Alas he must be patient. Besides it’ll make that fateful reunion all the more sweeter and cathartic. To dish out months of pent up lust in a passionate blur. It wouldn’t surprise him in the end if they are completely drenched with lewd substances. The bed would no doubt be saturated. Completely unusable to sleep in comfortably. Even for a Watrike. With both of their traits it’s likely that the entire room will be stained from their lovemaking. Even the ceiling itself. It’s a good thing he has his super speed to clean it all up. He doubted her parents would be impressed. He really does need to think of ways to have fun with Alcra without them noticing too much. He knows that they probably don’t mind too much, considering they are letting him into his home, but he can assume that even they have limits. He would have limits to if he had to live with people who can’t stop fucking each other like rabbits in heat season.

Averting his thoughts away from his daydream of Alcra’s bouncing chest as she rode him. He gave a curt nod. “I suppose that’s a good start then.” Lincoln remarks before standing up. He glanced out the window to look at the time. “It’s evening now, so we can spend the whole night exploring for signs. Let’s head on out.” Lincoln closed his laptop to put it away in the bag. Then he sauntered over to the door. Waiting for Richard to be ready so that they can leave.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:05 pm
Richard started to notice pretty quick that his friend was being consumed by the mounting desires to breed his Trike girlfriend, the palpable horny energy was hard to miss. And he certainly couldn't blame him, what he's seen of Alcra certainly made Lincoln's horny energy justifiable. Though as his friend was distracted with the wonderful mental images of thighs squeezed around his head or bountiful chest wrapped around his rod, Rich had taken the time to get himself travel ready. Once Lincoln was snapped back to this currently Alcra-less reality, Rich stood ready at the door with a polite smile and a wave. "It isn't terribly far to get to my  family estate. Though I do have to wonder... Nevemind, we'll see when we get there."

Moving outside the hotel and moving out of the resort city, it didn't take long for Richard to to start spreading his wings as it were as he zipped through the trees, using the shadows themselves to swerve and sway through the treeline in a sort of advanced movement technique.

They stop at the base of a mountainous area not terribly far from the colony, before them was a hole in the ground, a small ravine that tourists were warned about and discouraged from going near thanks to the unstable rocks... Richard looked down into the small v shaped ravine, glancing around until his vision snaps to a patch of speckled white rocks in the rock wall close to the bottom. With a soft smile he hops in and lands on his feet just shy of the patch of strange white rock.

It was faint, very faint, but Lincoln could sense some magic coming from the small patch of stone. As Rich rested his hand against it, starting to feed the stone patch, it started to shift and carve itself. The patch growing larger and larger as it seemed to carve a large door right before the pair of them. Though it still remained unmoved. "Right, after I open this we'll be in a large chamber before we get into the estate proper." With some applied force, the stone doors parted noisily to reveal the large stone chamber he spoke of.

The chamber was massive, rectangular in shape with the floor mostly being made of broken floor tiles. Two rows of 8 supporting pillars on the left and right as it led to the end of the room, each pillar was largely carved with the history of the Grimm family...Though time has largely eroded the depictions away. At the bases of them were what looked like stone coffins of sorts. All but two of them were empty with the last two only containing skeletal remains, whatever sentinels stayed behind to keep vigil of this estate did not have the luxury of a long life like Richard had... In the floor at the end of the room was a large circular platform of sorts made up of three inner circles... Lincoln could feel the faint sense of magic about this strange contraption too... And barring there path was a large stone skull that seemed to be heavily warded.

Rich stepped into the centre of the circular contraption. "This is what we call a [Blood Seal], a device that will only lift the wards and allow entry in reaction to a certain type of blood. My families blood." Lifting his wrist up to his mouth, he took a bite to open up his wrist and allowed the seal beneath his feet to drink deep of his scarlet essence. The discs beneath him started to spin and grind as the stone skull that obstructed their path lifted... Revealing the Estate of the Grimm family.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:42 pm
There was a greater reason that Lincoln wrapped himself in a cocoon of hormonal frenzy. To pay attention to the here and now. It was all so easy to get lost in certain thoughts. As the sea of lust recede from the shores of his mind. His thoughts were no longer distracted. That distraction was the point of his horniness. Because he has the habit of sinking into contemplation. It wasn’t a problem when he’s alone. He enjoyed looking back on the things he did. But with others he wanted to make every moment count with them. To enjoy the limited time he has with them. Mortal life is precious, fragile, and transient. And for someone like him he lives in a universe made out of cardboard. Always having a firm grip on himself to not potentially break something, to break someone.

To live for eternity takes a different mindset than the mundane folk. Not everyone wants to be immortal, and he certainly never forced it on anyone. That was their choice to make. He can understand their reasons. While loss is something a lot of people already experience. And they just don’t want to feel that time and time again. To see your friends of family radiant with youth and vigor. Slowly turn gray with the ever ticking of the clock. Until finally they see them transition into their twilight years. Sometimes going senile and/or developing Alzheimer-like symptoms turning the once active and lively soul into a shell of their former selves, sullen and needy. They don’t want to experience this again and again.

That was the sole difference between immortals and mortals. They both feel the same grief and pain. And they both come to learn to cherish the time they have. Time is a fickle thing. Looking back it felt as if the time spent was short. While in the present, it’s long. He always did dislike the pop culture con to immortality that suggests it’s bad because they see their loved ones grow old and die constantly. As if somehow immortals possess a different perception of time from everyone else. That a mortal lifespan isn’t a long stretch of time. In reality that isn’t the case. Even four years could feel as if it lasted a decade.

Lincoln knows more than anyone how long time can be. It’s with this mindset he mused on the fate of Richard's family. Richard said what they could be doing, but were their traits constants in a way his altruistic personality was an unwavering constant? Uncountable things could have happened in that great period of time. Alive or not, the question that needs to be confronted is whether Richard could accept what he finds in order to move on. This is largely why he’s encouraging Richard to find them so that he can potentially find peace. Rather than living the days with his thoughts stuck on his loved ones uncertain fate. There were a lot of instances in his past life where he spent a long time musing how those closed to him have met their end.

Whatever the future may hold. Right now his goal is to focus on the present to help his immortal friend. He managed to keep up Richard fairly well. Wasn’t as fast at the moment. Lincoln could seemingly tell what direction he was going and he simply followed his tail. His jaunt between the trees was fairly quicker than what a normal human could perform. Eventually he came to the same ravine seconds behind Richard. With relative ease that continued to be outside of the realm of possibility for normal people he got himself down and next to Richard.

Lincoln followed his friend through the chamber and into the large cavern that held the ancient estate. At this moment he felt the need to share an important tidbit of information that would help them in their search. “I’m rather good in psychometrics. And I can even share the psychic readouts with other people. If we can’t find concrete information, we will definitely find something if we glean the forgotten history of the Estate.”  This was one of his favorite uses with this power. It’s always bittersweet to see what the last days were in a certain location before it was left in the dark to be forgotten beneath the sands of time.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:32 pm
Richard had only been amongst the living for less two days by this point after spending what was several lifetimes beneath the earth, his unique biology the only reason he still lives. His mental state was questionable at best, a facade of normalcy that he pieced together from nostalgia and sorrowful memories so he could walk amongst the young races of this new era. Of course it was working so far, he could convincingly pass as a normal person... But the lack of shellshock from experiencing everything new screamed that Richard still didn't quite believe he was really free. Doubt was thick around him to the point were he did not believe the steps he took as of this moment.

Lincoln's encouragement to try to face the inevitable outcomes of his families fate will help no matter what comes of it. Closure, shock, pain, relief, joy... It will all serve to wake him up from the doubt he has encased himself in.

As the large stone skull lifted its jaw, several large doors behind it dropped, rolled and swung out of the way to reveal the estate. It was all largely intact, mostly made from stone with some having metal to reinforce larger or more important structures. As the pair would begin to walk inside, the doorway connected to a large bridge that led over a large body of water... It quickly became clear something happened here long ago. What looked like wooden barricades were set up with skeletons either impaled on or positioned behind them in varying states of damage.

There was lots of battle damage across the estate, the manor in the very back looked largely intact but what seemed like a large clocktower was largely destroyed since there was a large diagonal slash that took most of the roof and clock with it. A clean cleave... There were similar cleaving marks in other buildings and even in the walls of the cavern they were now in. It would seem that whoever attacked Richard's family had a powerful champion on their side.

Crossing the bridge they would end at a large square, likely the town centre. You could almost imaging the market stalls set up here, the sounds of children playing with shop vendors shouting and haggling prices with passers by... From this point most of the streets were reduced to rubble thanks to cleaved houses or collapsed fortifications.

Richard stopped walking as he got to the ruined centre of the town square, looking on to the destroyed clocktower only having the large hand left eternally on what must be the number 8 in the crude numerical system they adopted from the ancient Ialao that lived on this world long ago. His expression as he walked through the street was mostly disconnected and vacant. Inside he felt betrayed that his sacrifice meant nothing to those spared by his imprisonment... Instead of living just lives they decided to turn on each other.

No... It's my fault

Richard started to slightly drag his feet the closer he grew to the manor through the one intact street that was a straight shot to the manor, still silent to Lincoln's offer of using his power to replay the last few days of this estate, dread building up like a knot in his stomach with the growing thought of finding the bones of all his loved ones inside.

They're alive...

The closer he dragged himself toward the manor's cobble perimeter walls that now lay in rubble, the mycelial garden that his mother kept outside of the manors main entrance was now long since destroyed by fire and uprooting.

I won't find them here

Now that he was before the old manor, no longer obstructed by the other ruined buildings, he could see the the entire front of the manor had collapsed, showing off some of the rooms and even the dining hall where more armoured skeletal corpses could be seen. Though at the very front of the manor, where the entryway had collapsed was a very different armoured body... The armour was a gothic design, rusted beyond what looked like its original scarlet colour. A large crystal sword run through its head and stomach.

Where Rich thought he would find closure... He is left with questions. He does not recognise this armour. Or the crest that adorns it, even as badly rusted as it was it was easy enough to make out Talons gripping a skull. He doesn't recognise any of it. "I have no idea who this crest belongs to." He moved close, kneeling down to examine the blade before he started to smile for the first time since entering the ruins. "Camila's art... Geo-control. The bones of the earth headed her call and took whatever shape she wished." He felt the sharpness of the blade before he slowly stood back up. It looks like this corpse was the champion that destroyed their home...

"Looks like she won the fight. I don't see her armour anywhere... Lincoln... Can you show me what happened here?" He says as he looks back to his friend. Lincoln could see a different look in Richard's eyes now, still filled with an all consuming doubt but a new flicker of hope was present... It could completely destroy him if his expectations continue to climb like this.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:41 pm
Lincoln’s first life spans an unimaginably long stretch of time. And there have been periods of solitude. While he never missed anything he does know how it feels to have history go through the motions without noticing it. Of the countless stories that have been told and vanish into obscurity. Perhaps the most relatable thing about Richard was that he was proof that his people existed. Much like how he was proof that the people he cherished existed. For there is no longer any tangible evidence now that his home universe ran its life cycle. The only other two people who remember it aren’t in this universe. For all sense and purpose he was now truly alone. And he long came to peace with that. But for Richard he can tell that he has yet to do so.

However he’s not concerned about Richard finding nothing but timeless dust. The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's being forgotten by someone you would never forget. A lot of people both immortal and mortal tend to have rose tinted goggles with believing that they will be able to remember someone forever after they pass with perfect clarity. Of course that is not to say one will truly forget someone. But memories fade, become distant. In short they would have learned to let go of the past and moved on. Especially after all this time. If they were alive it was pretty much certain that they have lives of their own. A community of friends and possibly family. He should tell Richard ahead of time when they’re certain his family is alive that he shouldn’t let himself believe they would greet him with open arms.

As they got to the old manor he looked to his friend. Giving a nod in understanding. There was no light show or any indication he was activating it. One moment Richard would see Lincoln standing there. And the next he would see a veil roll over his senses. Bringing him to a time and place long forgotten. The scene that came to him was vivid. Comparable to a VR live street view. Only here he was able to move about freely.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:14 am
As Richard found his senses being overtaken by the power of Lincoln's psychometrics, finding himself once more in the familiar sights of his once proud family estate, it only takes a moment for him to truly realise that he is stood amidst a battlefield, watching as soldiers of his noble house fight and die to protect the nobles of House Grimm. The screams and shouting of familiar voices and voices so alien in tone to him all washed over him as he looked on to the carnage.

He stood in the courtyard of his manor, his vision panned round to first see what looked like a small shrine that his family made for him. Something to resemble their final acceptance of his never coming back from his imprisonment... It was painful to see such a thing. It stabbed at him but he could not blame them for doing so... He continued to look around, watching on as buildings erupt in flames while civilians were being led into the manor by his own mother and his youngest sister and youngest brother. As he watched these people being hurried inside the manor house through the large metal doors he wondered why, pondering away as offensive Blood arts whizzed past or through him.

The passage beneath the manor... It leads to the other side of the mountains. There are some other escape tunnels that lead elsewhere but this one is the biggest.

His vision shifted as he started to walk through the streets and towards the town square. Walking amongst the conscripts, Squires and Grave Knights sworn into the service of House Grimm fighting off the invaders...

There was something odd about the Invading forces, they all fought using a similar blood art. Once that drapes their limbs in a bloody haze that increased their movement speeds... They all fought like wild beasts, showing great feats of acrobatics and agility to even evade Blood Arts that were meant to be crowd clearers. Of course they could not stand up against the skilled Grave Knights or a true Noble like his sisters... But they were certainly overpowering the standing forces his family kept.

Since this was just a sensory experience, Rich could not gain any greater insights into the enemy of the past. Unable to sense the depths of their souls, the reasons of why their strange powers gave them this battlefield advantage even in his families home turf.

Hearing the scream of unfamiliar energy overhead, Rich looks up in time to witness this strange [Cleave] attack rip through the people around him. Friend or Foe they fell to the ground after being sliced in half or were completely engulfed in a green energy slash that engulfed the street he walked. He could see the strange Crimson knight up in the air above the town, locked in a sword fight with his sister Camila.

From there he watched, observing as Camila fights the enemy Knight before their home is destroyed in the ensuing battle, with half of his family inside the mountain with few avenues of escape... Once the the Crimson Knight was dead and his forces routed into retreating back out of the mountain Camila and Melissa rally their remaining forces.

Camila, in tattered armour with the metal plate armour ravaged by close call cuts and blunt force trauma blows that she had been able to narrowly avoid being fatal or debilitating, stands in the town square with her remaining forces being in the low tens that started with thousands. Her expression sours as she looks upon the ruins of her home while Melissa had gone and gathered up some mementos from the ruined manor. "Well at least mother is safe... Hopefully."

Melissa spoke up as she clutches a picture she had of the complete family, a small portrait in a silver frame. "Arthur and Conny are with her, she'll be fine even if they meet some trouble on the other side of the mountain... Those Krouser House goons are total monsters. To think they'd resort to using homunculus to bolster their forces after Richard outlawed their creation... Bastards."

"We'll take the Eastern passage. It puts us close to the sea, if we can go to another continent we can slip out of sight for afew hundred years and rebuild... And those of house Krouser never cared for what Richard did when he took the crown. They were always traditionalist maniacs, them and the other seven houses. They only made a move because Richard is de-"

"Imprisoned. He's not dead. He [u]can't[/b] die. We've seen him recover from near obliteration. Some time in a hole in the ground won't stop him." Melissa was fervently adamant about Richards survival, Camila seemed dismissive, of course she would like to know her brother was alive... But she as the house's matriarch had to think of the well being of the House instead of her brothers survival... He played his part and it failed. She had to pick up the pieces of his failure.

"Right. He's alive and dandy in jail while we get to suffer these relentless assaults from our former allies... Some king he turned out to be. Laving us here to pick up the pieces of his failur-" Camila is caught off guard, wide eyed as her cheek was turned red from a full handed slap from Melissa. The white haired eldest looked down at Camila with a burning look of sorrow and anger that she would stoop so low as to spin his sacrifice in so mean spirited a way...

"You might be the head of this house now Camila. But you have no right to step all over what he did for us.. You can go east if you want. Tell mother whatever you want. But I am staying... Rich is on this continent. And I intent to look after his prison..." With that Melissa started to walk off, with her some of the remaining guards and a single Grave Knight accompanied her. The rest staying as Camila gritted her teeth and made for the eastern shores through an escape tunnel... Leaving the ruins empty...

His entire family survived. But they fractured here... Melissa being the only one willing to fully believe in his survival. Whether she did so out of desperation, longing, or just wishing for her brother back... He couldn't tell. They were all weathered but looked no older than last he saw them.

Richard sat down in the ruined streets, waiting for this cinematic experience to end as he tears up. He fought and gave himself up to be incarcerated so that his people could be free to live peaceful lives. And instead they spit on his name, assault his loved ones and burn his memory to the ground... All because he freed them from mind control, gave them back their freedom as he slaughtered the first King and ended the Blood Wars... Ended 30 years of madness.

"Lincoln... Did I even do the right thing...? Should I have tried at all to save my people from extinction when this is all they know? Infighting... Betrayal... Defiling the sanctity of life in creating abominations... Was I wrong to think they could be better...?"

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:31 pm
Only the cinematic experience did not end. Instead it simply froze as if someone clicked the pause button. Everything was silent save for the footfalls of Lincoln’s approach over to Richard. Standing over him with a soft, wizened expression. His age showing through despite his youthful perplexion. “My friend, you possess the benefit of hindsight. What was right or wrong is irrelevant. Back then you made a choice with what you knew. And it didn’t turn out the way you hoped. That’s one of the facets to life, Richard. We are mortal beings who make mistakes. We are bound to suffer the touch of failure. The most important yet simplest part about it all…” He extended his hand to him to help him up. “...Is how you chose to get up from it.”

Once he got the man up he took a glance to the ways that his family split up. “Now that I’ve isolated them on the past world line. We can follow the imprint of their departure. At least to the point where they last left a mark on the world. Which one do you want to follow first? We’ll do them all of course. I just don’t want to overload you with information which is why I’m not dumping who knows how much information onto you.” Certainly not with someone’s mental health state like Richard was.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:33 pm
As the hero of old towered over the emotionally defeated usurper, Richard could finally get a better idea of the unfathomable lengths that Lincoln has lived through compared to himself. Eyes far older than his youthful appearance could ever have. This is but one of the many stepping stones and trails that any who can truly be called an [Immortal] must face on their road to becoming a legend. For no hero or villain can grow through peace and prosperity. Hardship is always necessary. A lesson that Richard is becoming very familiar with.

Aah... How foolish of me. He's lived countless lifetimes more than I. Something like this... It must bring back bitter memories as I now stare him in the face. I'm sorry my friend...

The glazed eyes of the Usurper King regained their crimson colour as he listened to the wise words of his friend. Some of the shackles of doubt slowly fading as he takes this lesson on as he looks to hand being offered to him. With a smile he accepts the offer, standing up with Lincoln's work as he now has to make a difficult decision. Which of his sisters will they attempt to track down first...

His gaze first fell towards the broken manor, the direction his mother and youngest siblings fled with most of the estate's civilian's and injured guards. He doubted that his mother was still alive in this era, she would have been quite the target to cripple his families moral and political position... At the very least his mother still had allies in the other hostile houses that would not let her die an unnatural death. And while he would like to see if she had a grave... He was in no mind to hold himself together if he found it. His younger brother Simon possessed a valuable blood art that would allow him to recover from injuries or ailments at the cost of absorbing life essence from all around him. He had no doubts that Simon would still be alive into this era... But he was just a boy the last time he saw him. He had no idea what kind of man he would be now... And lastly Conny, she would protect them both and cause who knows how much trouble for anyone who targeted them. She's as capable as she is demanding.

His gaze then shifted, a look of sorrow falling upon him as he looks upon Camila's departure. He had left her wishing he had never been involved in dethroning the Old King. After putting her through so much... He needed to apologise, to try and smooth things over if such a thing was still possible. That was if it was at all necessary. There have been countless years since this fight took place, her anger may have withered and given way to guilt. Either way... He will need to make it up to her.

But no. She won't be the first they try to find... With Richard's mental state as warped as it is he will need someone that can ease his mind and broken spirit. And hopefully that someone would be Melissa. From what this memory has shown him she still wished to stay and watch over him. He was curious as to what kind of lengths she must have gone to in doing so... And if she still kept to that desire in some way.

His mind was made up, right now he needed to get his mind straight and clear of all doubts of his freedom. To that end he turned his attention to the west, to the tunnel that Melissa and her loyalists went. If he remembered correctly the tunnel in that direction led to their mining colony, a nice little settlement that mined iron and other minerals named Darktooth, thanks to the mountain above being rather toothy in shape. Not very original, but it was Simon that was given the honour of naming the place.

"We'll head after Melissa. She wanted to watch over me while I was imprisoned... Now that I'm free I want to know if anything stopped her from keeping an eye on me." Richard certainly wasted no time as he started to head for the tunnel, luckily the passage looked clear.

Heading down it will take over an our on foot. Though once the two of them enter the tunnel, Lincoln could see that they had what looked like train tracks that stretched the entire length of the massive tunnel. Seeing that there was a lack of a train or whatever equivalent his people had at this end of the tracks it was safe to assume that it was still on the other side. "Ah damn. I was looking forward to a train ride."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:32 pm
Lincoln is indeed old. His vivid blue eyes held a timeless quality to them. Such a gentle gaze that understands and loves everything. Eyes that have experienced eternity. He let Richard to internally monologue for a few minutes. Then he perked up when he finally spoke. “Alright, I’ve locked on to the memory of her presence so we should be able to follow her easily.” It helped that no one other than her had gone down that tunnel. Making the memory of her descent stick out like a star in the night sky. To illustrate this point the scenery moved while they remained in place. Their positions were now situated a few meters behind Melissa at all times.

Because of this they were able to get onto the train with her. The limitation of locking onto her like this is that her proximity shrinks the further she goes away from their spot. They would be able to see everything in the car they’re in but the next car over was foggy and lacked any real detail. He could fast forward but at the moment he was unable to do so because it already takes effort to lock on a memory as old as this. So they just had to ride the train normally. Lincoln made his way over to plop right next to Richard’s sister.

Leaning against the armrest he side eyed Richard’s sister who seemed very lifelike now they were this close to her. But there is something he felt like pointing out. “Because I’m projecting a memory from a non sentient source, you can’t feel or smell anything. Like in dreams. It almost feels like you’re touching nothing.” He reached over to brush a lock of hair over her shoulder. Which promptly snapped back into place. Also showing that while you can manipulate stuff in a memory like this they return to normal when you stop influencing it. Sure he could change it, but there is literally no point to it.

He looked over to his friend with a mischievous expression on his face. “To share a mental trick I learned. By using your own memories as a reference you can create a simulated stimulation. Go ahead, try it out, cup her cheek.” While it does sound lewd considering how much Lincoln vented his horniness earlier. He was genuinely being innocent here. While it’s true he did naughty stuff in memories. It is mostly a form of self-healing. Many would give up everything they own if it means holding the hands of their late loved ones again.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:56 pm
Richard looked to his friend as he says that he's locked onto Melissa's memory presence, he was about ready to start following his sister but the moment he swung his foot into the air to start moving the entire world around them shifted and warped as they found themselves on the station platform. "Oh... I wasn't expecting all that. I thought we'd have to walk like before. This is completely different to my dream walker technique. You have to physically immerse yourself in it and travel the theoretical distances while making your own shortcuts." While he certainly couldn't smell the nostalgic scent of mana being pumped through the Trains dynamic engine to get it started, he had a small smile on his face. He knew he wasn't going to truly ride a train like this again, certainly not in the era he was in, but getting to see it spark to life in front of him again was great while the few loyalists of his sister did their work it get the train running for their departure to Darktooth all around them.

He had to admit to himself that he found it quite disorienting that they were moving with Melissa. He had to bob and weave through some of the slim doorways behind Lincoln as they moved through to the private car. Looking back upon the way thy just came he noticed that the three cars behind them and the single car ahead of them which includes the actual train itself only had minor details, as if they were all out of focus... He got the feeling that because her car was the only one with such detail it meant that her memory was the strongest. He took this as a good sign naturally, some new hope bubbling up in his chest that because this memory was strong that she may still be in amongst the living.

Looking around the car, a lavishly decorated space that had a mainly red and black tone around it with browns and white detailing here and there. The windows all had curtains that could be shut over, the floors made of fine carpeting, the walls were largely wooden but had aesthetic carvings etched into them, they didn't hold any sort of symbolic meaning behind them. The car was situated into three spaces which were a bar on the forward left side of the car next to the door to the door to the train cabin, a large seating area that stretched the entire right side, and a private booth in the left side next to the door behind them. Said private booth had a double bed, a wardrobe with some extra pairs of clothes and a shower. It all brought back memories times where he would ride in this car with his family... Better times....

Rich watched as his sister silently sat down after grabbing herself a drink from the bar, swirling the sparkling wine in her glass as she stares into the sloshing and spinning waves she made in the tall glass while the train clatters along the tracks, her mind likely racing with the events that transpired back there in the town. "I wish I could feel the clatter of tracks beneath me. But you said you can't do that without an exact memory... Bugger." He watched Lincoln sit down and then wondered why he was still stood up like a total chump, but before he could he had to double take the fact that he interfered, however briefly, with the memory they were experiencing before them. The mental cogs started to turn... Ideas of interaction started to pop into his head while his gaze drifted harmlessly to the valleys that he had vivid memories of being pressed into a long time ago.

This harmless line of lewd thinking was only made worse as Richard spotted the mischievous grin on Lincoln's face. His face a healthy shape of embarrassed tomato since his friend in the ring could not interrupt his line of horny thinking inside this psychic space that Lincoln controls. It didn't help once he gave Rich this most wonderous nugget of knowledge. His mind further delved into the memories of his face being embraced by his older sisters sweater stretchers!

But his mood and mind slowed for a moment, Lincoln's suggestion of just reaching out and holding her cheek seemed so far away to him. He got down on one knee as he looked up into the worried face of his sister as she drank from her glass before she shifted in her seat to sit facing forwards, seemingly just staring into space... Looking right through Richard. He didn't mind that she was looking right through him, he knew that all of this was a memory from long ago... "I'm sorry I wasn't here to stop all of this... I'm under no delusion that I could have done anything differently. If I had the opportunity to redo it all... I would do it all the same. But I do regret the way the other families betrayed you all so swiftly..." He says to the memory of his sister as he finally reaches up, remembering the flawless nature of her skin as he felt his hand grace the warm touch of her cheek. The dull hue of his Hazel eyes gave way to the vibrant rush of crimson while tears welled up in them...

The tremble in his voice was noticeable, he couldn't stop himself from letting the floodgates open as he comes closer to his family again after untold lifetimes of imprisonment. "H-hah... And here I thought I was more stable than this... I-I must look q-quite the mess right now..." With his free hand he rested his hand on his sisters knee, lightly running his thumb over her leg as he soaks in the nostalgic presence of his eldest sister. Even with just this much... He wished that he could touch the real thing. To see the joyful expression on her face to see him alive and well.

As the pair continued down a very literal memory lane within the mind of Richard, Lincoln was still likely active in the real world while he looked after the body of his friend while he seemed naturally take a meditative position. The old hero could detect the disturbance of two new contacts starting to close in on them...

Two men with bleach white hair, wearing full face masks with no visible markings that covered any exposed skin, walked in through the large skull shaped doors. Both wore black trench coats with armoured padding underneath, a harness at their hips sporting a plasma pistol.

The first was a clear 7ft tall and sported a rather muscular build that made him look like a muscled fridge of a being, with hair that flowed down his back to cut off just below his shoulders, he sniffed the air as he walked across the bridge alongside his partner. The partner was only 5'8ft tall sporting a much more skinny/athletic build while his hair was buzz cut short.

The pair passed into the large chamber before the skull opening, looking around at the carved pillars before seeing the door to the estate was open. "Do you smell anything Titan?" The shorter stranger said, eying the ruins of his peoples past. His voice gravelly and scratchy like he smoked 50 a day.

The mountainous man gave a sharp and decisive nod, his voice rough yet booming. He spoke with chipper tone, rather refined and noble sounding for his body type. "Indeed Lazlo! Two people were just here not terribly long ago. Looks like they passed into the estate itself. One of them must be the Grimm descendant we're looking for." The two mystery men start to cautiously pass through the large skull entrance and onto the bridge that connected to the town square, following Richard and Lincoln's trail and unaware of the fact they were likely already discovered.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:11 am
Lincoln was puzzled when Richard shared more details about dream walking. The first part makes sense. He's seen others be able to turn into energy to go inside of something. It was something he did as well. Thinking on it more he guessed he understood what he meant. “There is metaphorical travel through the mind. So you’re not wrong. If this was a memory inside a sentient mind we wouldn’t be able to zip around this easily.” He then came to notice Richard’s small smile. Prompting a small snort from him. “Don’t worry country boy. Trains still exist in this day and age. Even steam locomotives. You’ll ride a real one in the future.” Speaking of trains it has been a while since he rode one. In recent years it was mostly during his dates with Alcra where they take one to ride somewhere nice for said date.

Because Lincoln was mentally projecting himself in Richard’s mind he was close to his thoughts, sort to speak. For a split second he was compelled to correct him when he guessed why the memory was so clear but stopped himself. There was no need to be smart about it now. Beside it was best for him to have hope regardless of the source.

But his next assumption was something he could comment on. “You would be able to feel the train going over the tracks. This train tunnel is isolated enough that the stone around it only experienced the vibrations of the train. Let me pull it in.” Sure enough Richard would begin to feel the rumble beneath his feet.

A smirk grew along his lips when he noticed the depravity spreading across Richard’s mind. But it was quickly eclipsed with a more serious demeanor when Richard wept. He sat forward. Putting a reassuring hand on Richad’s forearm. “You can see now why experiencing memories like this can be a form of self-healing. To express our bottled up emotions so that we may understand what we have kept suppressed. And there is nothing wrong with crying Richard, being stoic is nothing more than toxic masculinity. But this is not all.” Although his face was sincere. He scooted his hand up to cover Richard's hand that was on her cheek. And dragged it down.

Lincoln manipulated Richard’s hand to slide over her smooth cheekbone. Down her lovely neck and finally brought his hand over her breast. Lincoln was staring intently at Richard’s face. “I need you to put your horny thoughts on pause and listen to what I have to say because it’s important. Do you feel this?” To emphasize the point he forces Richard’s hand to firmly squeeze her breast. “Whatever may happen. If this trail leads to a dead end. You must know this important truth. At this moment, you’re proof that Melissa existed. For a person only truly dies when they’re forgotten. In the end that’s all we’ll ever be. That’s all we’ll leave behind. Stories. Some tales told and retold down through time. The greatest of these are the ones that never die. The stories that stand immortal. Enthroned. The worthiest of all our many imaginings.This is why we undying must cling to these stories tight to our heart. And we reread it so that it remains engraved in our hearts.”

He pulled Richard’s hand off. In a fluid moment he used his hands to grip the bottom of Melissa’s sweater and pulled it up. Due to limitations of what memory was kept. The sweater was outside clothing was the only thing she was wearing. A fact that was apparent when her breasts flopped out from beneath it. Since Richard had lived in close proximity with her he would know what her breasts looked like. Thus the scene pulled that reference into place. Tossing the sweater aside he moved her arms back into place before standing up.

Without any warning he placed a hand behind Richard’s back and shoved him in a way that his face landed between her breasts. Leaning in he whispered into Richard’s ear in a weathered voice. “Drink her in. Burn this memory into your mind. Savor every inch of her supple flesh. Pepper her face with kisses. Memorize it. Again and again. That is how you will carry her memory to the end of eternity.” Despite the sheer generancy of the situation there was an underlying sense of great sorrow to what he was saying.

Lincoln was one of the three who managed to live to the end of his universe's lifespan. All his friends and family have long died. There came a haunting realization when one considered how long he was doing it. How many times did he memorize the limited memories he has of them? How many times did he run though the same memories to keep them alive in his heart? At the very least it’s more than there are stars in the night sky.

He took a step back to let his friend have his way with his sister’s doll-like body. “I’m going to leave you be while this memory plays out. I’ll be back when the train reaches the station.” With that said he promptly peace out. There was little doubt in Lincoln’s mind that Richard wouldn’t take his words seriously. You have to memorize what you have left of someone. And love is a powerful emotion to anchor them.

All in all this was a perfect excuse to step back out because he had sensed something or rather someone coming into this space. He snorted when he noticed the tightness in Richard’s pants. That is why he likes to delve into memories while wearing something more loose fitting. Because otherwise the tightness makes it more likely to orgasm.

Trusting that Richard will be fine for a bit. Lincoln zoomed over to intercept the duo’s passage. Appearing on the town square facing them with a coy smile. “Hello gents. A surprise to see you two here. I’m Lincoln, no family name sadly. With a friend who is currently masturbating so I have to politely request you to state your purpose here or turn around.” Lincoln was a hard nut to crack when it comes to being angered. The things that make him annoyed was a short list. Unfortunately for the duo they triggered one of his no no’s. Interruption of naughty times.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:55 pm
Rich looked to Lincoln as he gave his own thoughts on their seemingly similar techniques. For the most part Richard was amazed to learn more of this technique Lincoln is using to project this entire experience into his head, seeing some similarities in it. Beyond that he started to wonder if he should get some pointers to see if Lincoln had any ideas or tricks to use his Dream Walker ability to greater effects. If he was potentially going to use it on other people, after finding his sisters, he at least wanted to use this power to its fullest effect and to the greatest potential. Though… In learning that Lincoln had difficulty moving through memories intrigued him.

“It would be limited? How do you envision entering dreams? In my experience it's separated into two variations, in viewing memories I evision it as stepping into a massive corridor lined with doors. For seeing direct dreams and surface memories I’m immersing myself in river rapids, sinking into the experience and becoming part of it in some small way without interfering too much. From the sounds of it I have a more… Direct experience with my power. Or am I wrong?”

Being teased about his wish to ride a train again has him give a light hearted scowl to his friend before it withered away at the mention of steam locomotives still being around in this age, it put far more glee on his face than it should of but at the end of the day if trains impress him then he will be over the moon with how fast some of the ships are to ride in. “I’ll hold you to that Lincoln!” He says before he actually gets to experience the nostalgic sensation of the train clattering away beneath his feet.

Once the water works started and Richard’s mood was at its lowest, though his downward spiral was put on hold as he felt Lincoln’s arm rest along his own. The reassurances of his friend were a light in the darkness he was casting over himself foolishly. But if nothing else that serious look on his face was rather sobering to the state of doom and gloom he was letting himself fall into… Though he didn’t quite get what Lincoln meant by ‘Toxic masculinity’. From what little Lincoln has seen for himself and what he has personally been told by Richard in their short time together, the issues of gender roles were moot in the face of personal power and influence. Even a low noble with white hair can outclass another noble with Red hair despite having a potentially better Blood Art.

Still… What Lincoln says sticks with Richard, even if he was giving Lincoln strange looks as he had his hand forced from his sister's cheek to now groping her chest much to his embarrassed confusion. As Lincoln emphasized his question by having his fingers sink into the pillowy softness of Melissa’s tit he did give a hesitant nod… Though what he said after that stuck with him. Proof that she existed… The tears and melancholy of this situation gave way to a more emboldened soul, and while Lincoln may not have intended for it this new outlook will shape the very nature of some of Richard’s progress in his abilities going forward. His mind started to break down the doubts and fears of his as he grabbed at memories, new mental connections forming in devotion to remembering his sisters, all of them, and to engrave all those experiences into his heart… His love, his hopes, his feelings and memory of all of them… It was all etched there into his heart and soul.

Though as his mind was caught up in recollection and his new emboldened spirit, he barely noticed what Lincoln was starting to go through the motions for until he watched the two pristine globes of Melissa’s jiggle and sway right in front of his eyes. That snapped him right back to attention “Hey! What the hell are you-!?” Before he could get into a huff and get mad at Lincoln he had his face pushed into the all too inviting embrace of his sisters pillowy valley’s. All thoughts of hostile intent in trying to protect the decency of his sister around his friend melted away as he almost nestled in with half lidded eyes, drinking in the nostalgic warmth and scent.

It was almost too much to resist. It was good that Lincoln had decided to leave, because to be totally honest Richard’s mental functions all cae to a grinding halt to the point that even Lincoln’s presence was overlooked until he had left. In that moment his entire focus shifted, his last few neurons firing off to single mindedly drink in Melissa’s presence reconstructed from his own memories as his hands quickly moved to sink their fingers into her yielding flesh, wishing there was some reaction deep down but knowing one will not come unless he makes some changes to this memory.  

His mind clouded over, a crimson sea of desire settling in as only memories and passion came forth through the haze as his actions escalated. As his hands sink and squeeze her more than ample chest, his memories call back to the countless hours of having these things pressed into his side or when she uses the more brazen excuses of having him touch and feel them as part of a ‘massage’. He in no way was daft enough to believe such, and Melissa knew it too. But he would still go along with it, much to her delight. The truth of the matter was that behind closed doors, or half open ones depending on if Melissa wanted to tease and taunt Conny and Camila, that she was very eager to encourage Richard to be more bold, to be more brazen and outgoing instead of being so selfless. A lesson he learned far too late it would seem.

He lathered his tongue along those pristine orbs before shifting his head and pressing those globes together enough for him to fit both of her nipples into his mouth just to see if he could, much to his horny joy he could, though seeing little reaction in this doll was still something of an issue. Not that he immediately registered it… He wanted to hear her squeal, to feel her shiver and melt under his touch. It wasn’t enough.

This changed as he quickly got into the motions of new actions, releasing his rod into the cold air of the car before sandwiching his mast between her perfect bosom and marveled at the fact that his meat could still peak out the top of her cleavage. He moved her arms to squeeze her ample chest around his entrapped member, giving a delighted hiss at the warm tightness of it all as he started to enjoy himself with Melissa’s bountiful chest, watching as those bountiful globes jiggled and rippled from the impacts with his hips before they go back to resting on her chest.

Thanks to his own impressive stamina he lasted a good while as he enjoyed the fullest extent of whatever degenerate ideas filled the crimson ocean in his mind. After painting her chest in his white mark, he moved her arms and let her jiggling orvs rest back on her chest as he had his fingers run through her hair, feeling their silky softness as his crimson gaze that sparkled with barely contained desires fell upon her full lips, a new grin appeared across his face as he slid his reenergized shaft towards them as he used his hands to move her jaw and purse her lips, as memories of his own depraved dreams started to fill his head, the memories translating into her doll starting to run through the slightest motions of taking the full rugged length reaching halfway into her esophagus.

It felt like hours went by before he pulled himself free, slathering his mark on her face with a heavy and breathy sigh of relief, fully forgetting that the lack of interaction will reset it… Until just that happened while he was rubbing himself to stay active as he admired his handiwork. Seeing it all vanish as she became fully clothed and spotless again was a rather sobering experience. He was more than alittle disappointed. Butt that was when he recalled another memory… Everything he had pulled from in this last while were of memories of his own dreams. But there was one lewd experience than he and Melissa truly shared that he held close to heart… In truth he had one just like it with all of his sisters, but right now. With this dream of his sister before him… He was reminded of this wonderful memory.

He picked himself up and caught his breath, with a soft grin he then started to move Melissa, having her stand and bend over to brace on the back of the cushioned seat. He could barely contain his lustful hunger; he pulled down her dress pants to reveal her well rounded read and the plump pink flesh of her nethers, glistened from memory as he kneeled down and sank his tongue into the twitching and soaking depths. He reveled in getting to taste this honey sweetness once more…

This memory came from a time when Rich had finally succeeded his father and became the Count of the Grimm Noble family. Of course all of his family were more than happy with him, but on that night none were happier for him than Melissa, because she beat Conny and Camila to it. Of course it all started with her usual teasing and demands of having him as her hug pillow, though as he nestled content into her bosom she had quite the nervous but giddy look on her face as she asked him to close his eyes and pretend that he was enjoying a bowl of ice cream… It was quite clearly a ploy but at the time he had no idea what it was. So he lay on his back and kept pretending, that pretending didn't last very long. Neither did the initial shock of the situation he now found himself, he could feel Melissa’s nervousness through her shyly shivering above him. Of course he couldn’t allow her to stay like that, so to take the role of dashing count and take the lead, he sank his fingers into her more than generous rear as he happily ate his desert much to Melissa’s joyous wails.

Of course as Rich enjoyed himself in the dream world within his mind, in the physical world as Lincoln left to deal with some new arrivals, a thick black aura started to lift off of his body while magic from the area around him was being pulled into his body. Though despite the amount of times he busted in the dream world he was clean as could be. Handy. He won’t have to handle any unfortunate messes when he wakes from this all to pleasant dream…

This black aura was oppressive and started to let out ripples of energy that ebbed and flowed across the rubble and bodies all around him, not the result of any spell…Yet. It was the cumulative nature of something that Richard was creating unconsciously thanks to the words he had taken to heart from Lincoln. Needing magic from all around to complete this soul etching…

The strange pair continued through the estate entrance and slowly across the bridge. Titan was the first to detect something wrong, feeling that their presence was detected by something in here… Naturally he thought that the descendant had detected them. But no… Seeing a new face suddenly appear there in the town hall filled him with worry… He sniffed into their air, trying to catch the scent of what this man was. Human…? A faint trace of Ghoul on him but not him… “Something isn’t quite right. He’s fast… Too fast for a human.” It wasn’t just that… But this man had an ominous sort of air about him. Strength unseen by them yet. This was getting interestingly dangerous.

Lazlo flinched into leaning back slightly at Lincoln’s sudden arrival, unable to sense him like his big friend could. With a grievous cough he hunched forward and eyeballed Lincoln for a good moment, unphased by the display of speed he just witnessed. Was this out of blissful ignorance, deluded confidence in his own talents? It didn’t quite matter since Lincoln was way more than these grunts could hope to handle. Still he scoffed as he looked to Lincoln, ignoring his initial greeting to lean towards Titan. “... Rather mouthy for a human isn’t he?”

With what Lincoln knew of the Ghoul society, white hair was seen as a detriment to a noble line but it meant that they were strong physically with even the weakest of them being stronger than your average trained human. White haired Ghouls possessing little in terms of unique or powerful blood arts, usually having rather gimmicky powers and average strength or just blessed with brute strength and little to no power in the way of blood arts. Which is likely why they had guns… And their powers must compliment each other since they were sent in a pair.

Titan gave a worried look to his companion through his mask before looking forward and answering Lincoln’s greeting and followed ultimatum. Though he must admit he was rather surprised that someone would choose a place like this to relieve themselves… Surely not someone of sound mind since they disturb the dead. “I am known as Titan. And this is my associate Lazlo. We mean you and your friend back there no harm human. We have been assigned to find someone using the name of the great betrayer from the doomed noble family known as the Grimm… Though I have a feeling you already know that.”

Lazlo scowled under his mask as Titan annoyed him, he faced forward and leaned to peer past Lincoln, seeing the outline of someone in the distance with a black aura around them. “Found him. He’s back there near the manor… The F*ck is he doin… Are we gonna step past this human and get the guy or what?”

Titan only glances at Lazlo, hoping not to antagonize the man any further as he puts a hand on his comrades shoulder to try and reign him in. “Please have more tact. We’re here to talk to the betrayer’s descendant. Not harm them…”

Lazlo just shrugged the hand off of his shoulder as he looked to Lincoln. “The weirdo is sat back there cranking it and you want to talk to his pervert buddy? Nah I’m not standing around for this sh!tshow” Lazlo moves his arm to expose the pistol on his side as he looks across the square to Lincoln. "Listen human, I don’t care what treasure that moron using the fake name back there promised you but piss off. Our boss wants to sit him down and chew him up for using a very hated name.”

Titan very much had an air of reluctance about him but he had to agree with his comrade on some level. They came to complete a job, and while he wanted this to end in a more civil manner this was a very strange situation to find himself in. “I don’t entirely agree with his intent or phrasing. But I’m afraid my colleague is right human… Whatever you were promised isn’t yours to have. Our employer wished to have a word with your friend about the name he is walking around using. I’m sorry.”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:31 am
He lightly shook his head. “Not limited persay, but rather resistance. The living mind is a complex thing. There could be defenses in place or the subconscious hiding certain things. But for memories from non-living sources the memories are right there on the table. As for your technique well I won’t say you’re doing it wrong. I’ve seen many different applications of this. Each has their own pros and cons. For myself I don’t normally physically go inside someone's mind.” After saying that explanation he gave a light chuckle seeing Richard be so eager to ride a train again. Not that he could blame him, he could relate.

A few moments later he gave a knowing smile when Richard’s will to retaliate was snuffed when his face was shoved between those soft mounds. The naked flesh of those he loves is his kryptonite. A fact supported by all the time villainesses took on their form to enthrall him. He tried to quash this weakness but alas he was unable to. His will melts when he feels their skin against his own. Passion overriding his better judgement.

Their luscious lips. Hot thighs. Swaying breasts. Soft hair. Richard may have a red ocean of lust. But he has a universe of violet radiance. Typically it was suppressed. But ever since he got himself a new girlfriend. The glory of his love shone in his heart once more. So intense that it threatens to overwhelm him at times as seen back in the hotel room. However it wasn’t just the existence of Alcra that was making him tap into it.

It was because his heart was in pain. Which is nothing new of course. And it wasn’t anything physical. No, it was something deeper than that. It’s ridden with old scabs and like with all scabs it starts to bleed when you pick at it. At first it was a trickle when Alcra entered his life. He could handle that dull throb no problem.

But now. After seeing his friend make use out of his sister’s body. He was envious. And that envy was a sharper knife that scraped at his heart. Although they were in similar positions the difference was that Richard has a glimmer of hope that he can see his sisters again. To one day do what he’s doing for real.

Lincoln doesn’t have that. All he has are the phantoms of their touch. It has been so long since he saw them. Far longer than Richard could ever imagine. It’s as they say. The pain will never get better. Just easier to deal with. And the pain he possesses from their loss would cripple a normal man. He loved them that much. Them and so many others.

Passion throbs throughout his being. Not realizing the strangeness of the memory that was coming to the forefront of his thoughts. On a pleasant sunny day he was interacting with Talmia. He can’t remember exactly what they were talking about. Talmia held his hand with both of hers. Her beautiful eyes gazed up to his own. Talmia always did have gorgeous eyes. It often seems to shimmer with her innocence.

She bore a comforting face. It was likely he was sharing his personal problem and she felt the need to help her possible future dad. What she said reinforced this thought. ”...Grand Drake's Happy-Sad Therapy often said to not focus on the bad stuff. And only completely focus on what makes you happy…” There was likely more to what she said but those words stuck with him.

’Focus completely on what makes me happy huh.’ Unbeknownst to him his eyes shone a strange glow. His irises are a swirl of kaleidoscopic colors. Truly, the whims of women is his fatal weakness. Unaware that he has been slowly conditioned by Talmia. Some early triggers have been put in place that would make him briefly slip into an altered state of mind. Afterwards he was tweaked in a way that he would logically explain it away as if it were no big deal. All the while being none the wiser.

For the time being his moral code wasn’t on the straight and narrow. His own thoughts were changing despite it feeling nothing was off. Frowning at the newcomers. They don’t believe him. Much not know what happiness feels like either otherwise they wouldn’t want to disturb Richard from his bliss. And that made him sad.

Which gave way to a new thought. If he was sad that just means he just has to do what makes him happy! And nothing makes him more joyful than sex! Everyone deserves to feel the love he has for everything and everyone! Once they understand that love they will always be happy! And happy people make for happy citizens of the Union!

And when the so called Lazlo flashed his pistol that’s when he knew that they were tragically neglected from feeling the hot essence of love going down their gullets. In that case it was only right of him to help them. An uncanny smile spread across his face. You shouldn’t be so intense guys. Come on, let us all feel loved!” it was too late to do anything when the duo found themselves encased in a violet glow.

Everything they wore was shredded to dust by telekinetic forces In a instant. Then in the span of a second they were transformed into women. Titan was quite literally turned into a milf titaness. What was once a fridge of muscle was now all relocated into specific areas of her body. Her breasts in particular were akin to miniature milk tanks in size. Lazlo on the other hand became quite the buff short stack along with a very big ass that looked like it would ripple like crazy when slapped.

They had little to no time to react when their mind and soul were nothing but wet clay in the hands of a very loving being of great power. Their libido now overpowered every thought in their pretty little heads. Sensitivity of everything has been increased by a magnitude of a hundred. Lincoln used his telekinesis to turn their heads at each other. Then he made them insanely lustful for each other. Their memories were being altered as well. Whoever they were before they now see each other as lovers. To really kick start their love feast he lastly used his telekinesis to smush their bodies together. Making them tumble to the ground in a tangled heap.

Once they started to roll around like animals in heat he would give a satisfied smile. Feeling joyous to have helped people experience the love he feels. While they soak the bridge in their love he decided to head back to his friend. And he kept a safe distance away from the strange aura. He must be very happy. With another smile he began to project himself back into Richard.

On the way inside however he noticed Maravi masturbating to Richard’s expression of his love for his sister. Her eyes clearly clouded with lust at the sheer lewdness. Lincoln smiled at this. Thinking she finally submitted to what makes her truly happy. Good girl. On that note perhaps he should help her along.

Unlike the brutal application of how he just used his power. He was much more subtle and gentle here in a way she wouldn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. All he really did was make her current fantasies become significantly more intense. Her body is more needy. The orgasms cause more bone shaking spasms. Most importantly he put fuel in her desire for Richard to do what he’s doing to his sister to her. The prospect of being a compliant love doll that he can use however he wants was now even more of a turn on. For now this was enough nudges in the right direction so Lincoln moved on.

Within Richard’s mine it truly had been hours. The train was now seconds away from rolling up to the station. As evident when Melissa started to move again. Lincoln walked up behind his friend with a smile. His eyes returned to normal. His thoughts however were a little bit distorted. Seeing Richard enjoy his sister’s body he thought about the others and how they would not be as happy to see him. That won’t do. He’ll make them one happy family again. Richard deserves nothing less.

“See what I mean?” He spoke warmly. Waiting for Richard to stand up before speaking again. “I was thinking it over. At this point I believe that you’re a good person. You’re now free of the bindings.” Just like that, Richard felt the chains be lifted from him. Lincoln smiled while looking at the memory of Melissa stepping out of the train. The scene moving without then needing to. He was looking forward to what her next trek was.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:43 pm
The pair of goons were unaware of the mental changes that took place within Lincoln in the passing seconds that left off from Lazlo’s ultimatum. In truth they just stood there as the atmosphere of impending doom only seemed to mount to the point that even Lazlo was starting to get nervous.

Titan however could sense something terrible dawning before them, the ever changing kaleidoscope of colour in the eyes of the human gave way to a new smell… W-What the hell is he..? He’s not-! “Lazlo we need to-!!?”

Too little too late, the cacophony of forces warping and crashing against them were already an assault on the senses that had them feeling like they just got hit by a freight train, Lincoln’s alterations after that were just the icing on the cake. The poor fools didn’t even have time to process their new bodies as Lincoln warped their minds and overwhelmed their senses with an unstoppable wave of lust, so much so that they were soaking in seconds before they were turned to one another and got to heavy petting immediately. Fingers sinking into altered flesh that jiggled with an all new sensitivity that had them moaning with little care for who heard it.

If Richard was consciously aware of what was happening outside, he would have likely called this a hypocritical move on the hero’s part. But he wouldn’t argue with the show. Until he got zapped by Maravi no doubt. Though speaking of Maravi, getting access to over two hours of mental footage of Richard having his way with this doll had her hopelessly drenched in her own hot and bothered mood. Which was now made even more intense thanks to the helpful nudge of Lincoln as he passed by on his way to see Richard. The ring could hardly get any brighter around his neck as the spirit’s muscles spasmed rocked her whole body as she brought herself to the brink of ecstasy, staring at Richard rough treatment as she whined and muffled pleas into her clenched teeth, saying that it should be her getting all of this wild animalistic rutting.

Of course once Lincoln was back the train ride was at an end, the memory started to move forward while Richard’s face was soaked with a sweet honey’d taste that he craved. Though seeing it start to go back to normal, his sister moving away while he was a dazed mess only made it all of a mess as he suddenly felt the oppressive shackles placed upon him by Lincoln being lifted away.

Of course the shock of this brought his mind back from single neuron domination, the red tide shrinking away as his eyes turned back to their usual hazel colour. “H-Huh? What? Free of my- You went somewhere?” It was a babble of incoherent words at first, but as he realised where they were he wiped down his face as his clothes returned to him, not drenched in bodily fluids as he looked up at Lincoln. “Eating out my sister’s dream self for over an hour proved I was a good person?” He says in a teasing manner as he finally gets to his feet. Starting to follow his sister off of the train as the town of Darktooth starts to stretch out before them as Melissa steps off of the station platform.

They could all see that the town had already been abandoned. Likely done during the battle at the Estate to protect the families here. The architecture was largely the same as the estate, stone houses and more homes built into the cave walls with interconnecting bridges reaching up towards the high ceiling. This chamber looked to be around 60 stories alone…

Melissa looked around at the deserted houses and crates of materials and supplies that were left in the hurried evacuations… While she was sad that she had to part with her family like this. She refused to leave Richard alone. Though they only needed the supplies and items of interest to keep a vigil over his prison… She looked back to her limited forces as they got off of the train, already taking what they needed from it in terms of supplies and some tradable goods like liquor and gold. “Lets pool everything we have and gather from the town. Get only as much as we can reliably move. Get any of the daylight charms you can find… We’re going to get a camp together on the surface as close as we can to Richard’s prison.” The Grave knights that came with her dutifully nodded as they went into town, gathering what supplies were left behind with her other troops starting to move in behind them.

Richard stood behind his sister and took in the sight of the abandoned town around them before he looked to one of the doors at the very top of the cavern’s many walkways. That door led to a mineshaft that ran close to the surface. “If we can find out where they set up their camp in the real world we should go there and see what memory lingers there.” He says before looking back to Lincoln. "What do you think? Is it worth doing that or keeping with this memory? Even you said it is rather slow to view dreams like this."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:44 pm
Lincoln gave a small grin to his tease. “Can’t say it didn’t earn you a few points.” He gave a chuckle. “But yes I had to step out. A pair of male ghouls wandered inside and as a patriotic Iammelonian I had to do my part in taking care of the Eskalivi. I may not have told you this but Iammelon doesn’t see outsiders fairly well. Which is why I had to bind you for a bit. Eskalivi as I said means foreigners but is also spoken in the same breath for murderers and child molesters. As for myself, I’m just very tired with outsiders. To make sure they wouldn’t be a problem I turned them into sex addicted women loyal to the Union.”

In spite of the sheer depravity of what he said it wasn’t coming from a perverted source. Instead it was coming from a pragmatic side. Albeit tweaked a bit thanks to Talmia. But overall he’s genuinely tired with aliens attacking what he views as his home. Not on Valai of course but on his true birth world. In the first century of life he dealt with countless alien conquerors trying to stake a claim on it to his world being in the crossfire of warring alien empires. He often wonders how simpler it would have been if he had done something differently. How much death he could have avoided when he put the alien villains he met for the first time in a mating press to put them in their proper place.

Over eternity he grew increasingly annoyed with the constant attempts by hostile aliens. Now in this new life he decided he’ll stop being overly idealistic. If they don’t stand with his home, they will be brought to their knees. Make them serve a better purpose. “I try to come to a middle ground. Iammelon methods in dealing with stuff they don’t like is too coldly pragmatic for me. From what you told me about your kind. It was wise of them to stay in the shadows. Because they would have been rounded up and shot. I’m more compassionate. I don’t want to butcher them like lambs to the slaughter. But I can’t just leave them be, so I ensured they won’t be a problem.”

“Now before you call me a hypocrite. The reason I was kinder to you is because I empathize with you. Because of that I didn’t see you as just another Eskali that needed to be taken care of. Over time I even started to see you as a mood kindred.” He looked over to his sister. “Settled on that front I began to think ahead. Iammelon hates unaccounted Eskalivi living in their borders. And stuff fell into place. If you wish, we could work on restoring your House by finding these hidden communities and bring them together under your banner.” In reality he only just thought of this. But his memories are distorted due to Talmia’s influence in his mind. Making him truly believe that he had been thinking about this for a while to justify the stuff he’s doing.

Richard’s question made him think for a moment. Weighing the choices he eventually came to a pick. “It’ll be better to actually move to the mouth of the mine to pick up from there. That and to get information from the ladies. I feel they have present information that could be valuable.” That settled, he stopped sharing the physics readout to Richard and went back to Richard’s mind. Sure enough he could hear the moans of said women. They were so loud that it was making echos.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:04 pm
Richard gave a cheeky chuckle to the fact Lincoln gave him points for that, though in hearing that a pair of ghouls had actually appeared outside, a small golden ring stretched around his pupils. By itself it only seemed to hint to a minor change in the mana he was taking into his body, the unconscious process of creating this adapted Blood Art slowed as the ripples of mana spread out, washing over the pair of lovers currently getting one another into an amazon scissoring only gave him vague ideas of what was going on outside... "Ghouls? Well that eases my heart somewhat, I know my people still exist."

This type of parallel thinking wasn't his strong suit but he was skilled enough to gather information in the real world while his mind was immersed in the memory of the land that Lincoln had playing through his mind. He was seeing the truth in Lincoln's words and wondering in part why he did that instead of just disarming them... Though he'll know exactly why in a moment. Though while he did think it was slightly hypocritical he did not voice such, he at least knew that Lincoln had reasons behind these things. He isn't so whimsical as to do so on a mere whim. Though the nationalistic tones of what he was hearing from Lincoln were not new, but he had seen a far more watered down version of this nationalism than what he saw on his talks about Iammelon they had yesterday.

Though getting called his mood kindred did put something of an amused and touched smile on his face, it was the first time he was referred to as such. He liked the sound of it despite the degenerate details involving such, not that he was in any position to disagree with them seeing as he spent the last few hours trying to plaster a dream that would go back to normal once he stopped interacting with it. And he gave it a bloody good try too. "Mood Kindred. Heh. I like the sound of that."

Richard's bemused yet cheerful expression gave way to a much more thoughtful one as Lincoln made the point of mentioning that he could potentially unite all of wayward Ghouls and recreating his once honoured House back to glory... The idea... Was compelling. The Golden rings grow slightly larger as thoughts of leadership and his past role as a Count and Usurper King crept into the corners of his mind. "Getting them under a friendly banner and out of the hostile eyes of the public would be for the best. I'm surprised you've had the foresight to plan on something I was putting off until understanding more of this era. I'm more than happy to accept the help! Though I suppose... I should start with inducting these two Ghouls into my employ."

Lincoln's answer has a smile stretching across Richard's face, they were making such rapid process and they had only little over a hour ago. Of course they had had centuries of memories to investigate just with one sister, but finding one may give way to leads on the others. As the dream ended and Richard started to come back to his senses, the first thing to assault them was the smell of sex and arousal that had made its way over to them thanks to the draft, right after that was the pleasured wails and squeals of the two Ghouls in the square. It was a good thing he was already spectacularly erect because this assault on his senses would have had him getting to attention. In light of that, Richard quickly noticed that he was pitching quite the tent and found it a good idea to change his jeans into a far more baggy pair of cargo pants. It did... A good enough job.  It was better than the detailed outline in his jeans leg.

He started to head over to the town square, seeing the shifting heap of limbs enjoying themselves quite abit despite their appearance. Richard was drinking in this particular sight as he quite drawn to the proportions of the pair. "And you say you changed them from hostiles into woman? I had no idea you could do that..." He was rather surprised but if anything else he was amazed. Such a plethora of powers could spice up any bedroom activities. Richard started to step closer to the pair, the black aura around them expanded, encompassing him in an orb of shadowy energy as the pair of Ghouls froze in place mid lip locking as their crimson eyes lock onto the figure before them.

The Golden ring around his iris pulsed, rippling back and forth in his crimson gaze as the woman started to gain a golden ripple in their own gaze. Because of Richard being of a much older and greater bloodline then either of the pair, neither could resist his compulsion as he starts to dominate every corer of their minds... For right now, a show of loyalty would be good enough. Information can come later. The black aura around him resonated with every word he spoke. "Kneel before your Lord." Each resonating tone plucked at the golden ripples in their eyes as Richard imparted his identify, his titles and achievements on their minds so that they know who is their master.

Without hesitation the pair of them rose into a kneeling position, left hands clenched tightly over their hearts as they stayed peering into his eyes. Both of them answering in unison with a very real conviction, like it was natural for them to forfeit their control to the wills of their betters. "We lowly pawns submit ourselves to the will of the Onyx Warlock."

Richard forgot that was his eared title before his instatement as a Count after he succeeded his father. He found it rather fitting considering his distaste for evil , especially after what he was forced to do in the war. Though while he was certainly happy enough with this outcome, he was drawn to them both for individual things... Though he didn't waste time announcing his surprise. "Oh my, Lincoln you've gotten me some choice henchmen. This giant lass has a Blood Art called 'Beast Aspect', she can increase her physical strength by 10 times and greatly enhance her senses. No wonder she was able to track us." He says before he looks to the short stack. He'll have to assign them some new names... "This short girl has the Blood Art called 'Mirror Bulwark'. A defensive counter technique that reacts to danger... Seems like you overwhelmed it though... Hmm?"

The distracted Immortal's attention was driven downward to the ring that was near enough bouncing around his neck despite the fact that Richard was stood very still. Out of shock he got hold of it, though that was before he could hear the voice of Maravi in his head as she sheepishly asked him something. Much to the bright red reaction covering his face, in hearing this his gaze shifted to Lincoln and then back to the ring... Asking if she was entirely sure before getting a rather ear splitting reply that he slightly flinched from, seems she was quite adamant.

"Uh... Say Lincoln. I suppose it won't come as an immediate surprise. But my Priestess friend I had while I was imprisoned... Isn't quite passed on." He says raising up the ring as he holds it in his index finger and thumb. "Maravi wanted to know if you can create her a body... Since you seem to have the ability to alter them. Can you... Make one for her?"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum