Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vulstria

Vulstria's Erotic Catalog Empty Vulstria's Erotic Catalog

Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:21 pm
I required an Internet location to post my various lewds and this is fitting enough for them. I will post my own pieces and commissioned pieces. If you wish for a commission, contact me in the Hoshi discord.
Vulstria

Vulstria's Erotic Catalog Empty Re: Vulstria's Erotic Catalog

Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:15 pm
Alix was beginning to question the wisdom of climbing this mountain, especially considering how heavy his pack was, but still he pressed on. A dragon had nested in the mountains, coming down to attack trade caravans and fly off with food and valuables, so Alix, being the big, brawny minotaur that he was, got hired to take care of it. It did not make climbing up the mountain any easier, since what paths that did exist were old and in disrepair, for obvious reasons. Still, as he reached the summit and heaved himself upright, he felt like he was on top of the world. Naturally, while he was admiring the view, he got slammed in the back and sent hurtling towards a flat portion of the mountain, just barely avoiding sliding off into the abyss below. He stood upright with a grunt and reached for his pack, groaning as it practically came apart in his hands.

He froze as he heard the wind whisper and frantically roamed his eyes around before alighting on a sight that made his blood chill. It was the dragon, crimson scales and belly encrusted with the plunder of its hoard, and in one of its front claws, his axe. It examined him for a long second with leering eyes, before it almost teasingly waved his axe at him and tossed it away with a dismissive flick. Alix swallowed roughly before snorting heavily and preparing himself, for without a weapon, there was only one way to defeat the dragon. He was weaker by far, but he had training and he could grapple with the best. The dragon tilted its head as he braced himself to charge it, before it decided to interrupt him and come swooping down.

Alix landed on his back, quickly rising and dodging a claw, but not before it tore his pants away. He would have ignored the embarrassment of fighting in his underwear had the dragon not paused at the sight and loudly hissed. Alix froze at the sound, but shook himself and prepared to keep fighting, before he found himself once again on his back and the dragon resting atop him. At the sight of its maw and its myriad of razor sharp teeth, he remained perfectly still while the dragon pressed itself against him and shifted a little. He jerked as a scaly hand found his cock and gripped it very tightly, before shivering as the dragon turned to look at him with a gleaming leer that left Alix feeling afraid. Of course, he felt a lot more afraid when the dragon whispered down at him, "Do not disappoint me.", before the dragon hefted him with ease and leapt off the ledge.

Following a brief minute of utter terror and desperate prayers while keeping his eyes shut tight, Alix found himself hurled atop a pile of metal and his eyes snapped open. Before him stretched a cave, the floor practically coated in gold coins, jewels and treasure, but he only had eyes for the red dragon...the red dragoness who was sprawled atop him. He could now tell due to the noticeably dripping slit in the hard scales of the dragoness that he could see even from his position, right before her claws tore away his underwear and found his cock. He had a brief moment to loudly exclaim his thanks to whatever god had decided to smile upon him, before the dragoness lowered herself onto him and his mind scrambled. His cock, flat headed and near thirty inches at full mast, stiffened in seconds as blood flooded it and the dragoness let out a loud hiss as it hardened inside of her. Alix, past the point of caring and deciding to do what the clearly aroused dragoness wanted, planted his firmly on her scaled hips and began to thrust deeper into her.

The dragoness growled and met his newfound enthusiasm by slamming her hips in time with his thrusts, clearly trying her hardest to milk his stud cock for all it was worth. Alix snorted hard and kept pounding her sopping cunt, the best he had ever been in since human women couldn't take him at full mast. Judging by the dragoness, panting hard and tongue wagging, she was finding him just the right fit. Alix knew he could go deeper though, as his cock found her womb and began battering her cervix, the speed and force enhanced by the slick, pulsing walls of her pussy. Alix realized he would not be able to reach it in his position, so he decided to switch things up for the both of them, suddenly flipping the two. The dragoness roared in irritation as she found herself face down in the pile of metal, cutting off with a wheeze as Alix planted his feet and gripped her tail, nice and thick, before he started pounding her into the pile with nice, long strokes.

His cock was smashing down the gates of her womb now and Alix could feel his balls churning with the biggest load he had ever had. The dragoness was damn near unconscious and seemed to be about to climax at any moment, so Alix began to thrust harder and faster to finish her off. When he felt his tip push through that ring of muscle to punch against her womb, he roared and came hard, cum drowning her cunt. The dragoness shuddered and roared, her cunt tightening to a vice grip on his cock and hot cum spurted out of her like a jet, yet her womb was filled to the brim with his seed. Alix stumbled back, cock sliding out of her with ease and drenched in cum, and fell to the floor, wheezing. The dragoness panted and wheezed atop the pile, her pussy slit nice and open, weeping cum, a fine sight for Alix to fall asleep to.
Vulstria

Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:03 pm
Mildred sniffled loudly and tried to wipe away her tears, but with her hands bound, they were free to fall down her cheeks. The guards on either side of her did not say anything, but she could feel them glaring down at her in irritation. She did not care what they thought, all she cared about was that they were marching her to certain death. The town had heard that a monster was nearby and so they had decided to appease it by offering a sacrifice. Mildred had no one to speak for her, being just another mouth to feed, an orphan who lived on the streets. They had bound her hands, pointed their spears at her back and told her to start walking.

When at last they arrived before the mouth of the cave where the monster supposedly was, the guards shoved towards it and began to back away. Mildred thought, half insanely, to try and run, but the guards would cut her down and hurl her corpse into the cave all the same. She put one foot in front of the other, bare feet used to the hard cobble of the street finding the cool stone of the cave much the same. As the light from the mouth of the cave dimmed, the darkness closed in around her and the sounds of the outside world faded away. All she could hear was her shaky breathing and stifled sobs as she kept walking until she either found that there were no monsters here or she found her doom. She kept walking, until she heard a faint slithering sound beneath her breathing and sobbing and she froze in terror before she took a step back at the sight of two glowing eyes in front of her.

She nearly let out a scream before the eyes glowed brighter and it died in her throat, cut off as the eyes danced in her sight. They grew closer, more hypnotic and Mildred found that she could not look away from them, could not move even as she felt warm scales slithering over her body and trapping her arms and legs together. She felt hands come against her cheeks and gently move her up to stare deeper into glowing eyes that made Mildred's fear drain away to nothing. A voice, soft and gentle like that of an angel, crooning and kind like the mother Mildred had never known, "My darling, have you come all this way just to see me?". The voice sounded so nice and happy, all Mildred could do was giggle shakily and hesitantly say, "I wouldn't have if they hadn't made me.". The angel, because what else could she be, shifted at this and asked, with a voice still as beautiful and kind but now with an edge to it, "My darling, what ever do you mean?".

Mildred's thoughts were a little foggy but she still replied, quiet and a little afraid of disappointing the angel, "Well, miss angel, they...they heard a monster was nearby and they decided that, well, a sacrifice would appease it, so they p-picked me.". The angel was utterly silent and still, even as Mildred hiccuped and nearly sobbed from the resurgent fear and grief, before the angel's eyes intensified again and all of it fell away. Mildred wanted to wipe away her tears and found her arms could not move, before a scaly tail came up to wipe them away and she giggled at the feeling. She continued, "They tried to drop me off for the monster, but they must have made a mistake, miss angel, since I found you!". The warm scales fell away and Mildred was confused for a moment, before a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her and Mildred found herself in a tight hug. Mildred blinked as the fog that had set in her mind cleared away and she stiffened in fear, before a soft voice whispered in her ear, still as kind as it was during the haze, "My darling, I am no angel, but I promise to you. I am no monster and you need not fear me, ever. I will never hurt you, my sweet.". Mildred felt more tears running down her cheeks, but they were different this time, somehow, as she hugged the angel back tightly.

(The Lewds will come, but not yet.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum