Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
arcshroob
arcshroob

Tordelia AMA Empty Tordelia AMA

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:27 am
Rules
Will do best to update every other day!
I choose which questions get answered!
Questions must be targeted towards someone!
Questions must have a source!
Can ask a question IC (treat as if it happened in an RP), semi-IC (lore/continuity friendly but doesn't count as RP), or non-canon (characterization only restraint, can ignore canon/knowledge restraints)! Please note which one you want.
Can ask in forum or in channel.
Available people currently: Terra Skysdottir, Cynder Skysdottir, Aurea Amachi (semi-IC and non-canon only), INS Josefine

Last edited by arcshroob on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Triporea
Triporea

Tordelia AMA Empty Re: Tordelia AMA

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:53 am
Dear most noble friend and empress of Tordelia Terra,

I bid thee greetings from your neighbour nation! I know things have been less than desirable recently ever since mot- The Empress died, but I was curious. Can we- the new emperor and Tordelia actually make peace? Asking as a concerned citizen.

-

Martinus Rex Imperator,
Smith-John123,

Last edited by Triporea on Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:39 pm
Terra Skysdottir would receive a chirp on her Chitter account

@ValaianHare 8:55 AM

Hello there! I've been showing a friend of mine the world of Manga/Doujinshi. Do you have any recommendations that serve as a good introduction to the format? Taste wise he's...a bit lecherous.
arcshroob
arcshroob

Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:57 am
Terra: Who in Twi's name sends a damn DM in da middle of da noight?
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_10

@ValianHare wrote:Hello there! I've been showing a friend of mine the world of Manga/Doujinshi. Do you have any recommendations that serve as a good introduction to the format? Taste wise he's...a bit lecherous.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_11

Terra: Uuugh, who in Tartarus is this idiooot? And why didn't he even bother DM'ing my hentai account...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_13

@RealPrincessTerra wrote:Depends. Personally would go for the Everyday Life with Tordelian Girls by DathanHynfiora as a gateway series. Not as lewd as her other works but still pretty fanservicey. Lots of yuri, but what else do you expect from Tordelian authors?
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_14

*bzzt*
Email from smith-john123@royal.bez
Smith-John123 wrote:Dear most noble friend and empress of Tordelia Terra,

I bid thee greetings from your neighbour nation! I know things have been less than desirable recently ever since mot- The Empress died, but I was curious. Can we- the new emperor and Tordelia actually make peace? Asking as a concerned citizen.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_15

Terra: By the gods, the brat needs ta learn 'is 'istory. Uuuuuuugh...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_17

TerraSkysdottir@highcommand.tdl wrote:Keep your Labor government in power for more than two decades and I'll consider further talks. Otherwise, our peaceful status quo will continue for the duration.

Condolences for your mother's death, and next time use a burner email that isn't from the royal government.

From,
HIH Terra Skysdottir
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_16

*thump*
Terra
: bloody fookin shites... interruptin' mah beauty sleep an' ignorin equish time... zzz...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_18
Triporea
Triporea

Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:36 pm
Months before the coronation of Emperor Martin the First in Bezannia and death of the empress, a letter would somehow find its way through the ether to Aurea Amachi. Within this letter Aurea would find the the cipher SRI.

Dear Aurea Amachi,

This letter has been sent along the small chain of smugglers and pirates, whose hands ne'er deserved to touch partchment of such significance as the one which you do hold at this very moment.

Yet I felt it necessary to reach to you one final time. For sometime I have kept my eye on the affairs of the monarchy of Tordelia. The Prince Imperial needed to learn to be in good graces with his neighbours. He may have his faults, but the boy ought to lead the empire with a good heart.

But before I die, which may be any day now, I simply must know why you did it? I care not how, but humour an old and sick woman.

Moon Blessed Wishes,
S.R.I.

Any reply to the letter would take months to return to the sender, and would ultimately never reach the mysterious person before their natural death.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:54 pm
@ValaianHare

in reply to @RealPrincessTerra

Thank you for the recommendation! I personally have no issue with Yuri. I'm a big fan it. Valai is extraordinarily obsessed with Tordelian culture. You can't go more than a block here without seeing a store that sells Tordelian merchandise. Great stuff! I'm sure he'll love it to!
arcshroob
arcshroob

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:34 pm
LORE FRIENDLY NON-CANON
Shortly before the Ghost World mission...

Aurea(?): Okay, I'm sure I got everything prepped. Contracts done, clothes enchanted for protection and illusion, message to Van prepped in case I get fucked in the spooky wo-
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_19

*bzzzt*
Aurea(?): Huh? Who's buzzing the door? Not expecting any packages today...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_20

Aurea(?): A letter? Oh Faust, I hope things are okay back in Tordel-
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_26

Dear Aurea Amachi,

This letter has been sent along the small chain of smugglers and pirates, whose hands ne'er deserved to touch partchment of such significance as the one which you do hold at this very moment.

Yet I felt it necessary to reach to you one final time. For sometime I have kept my eye on the affairs of the monarchy of Tordelia. The Prince Imperial needed to learn to be in good graces with his neighbours. He may have his faults, but the boy ought to lead the empire with a good heart.

But before I die, which may be any day now, I simply must know why you did it? I care not how, but humour an old and sick woman.

Moon Blessed Wishes,
S.R.I.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_21

Aurea(?): Hey, get me Montezuria on the phone. There's something that's come up.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_22

Aurea(?): Oh, hi Montezuria. Just letting you know that there's A GODDAMN LEAK SOMEWHERE!
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_24

Aurea(?): Yeah, I don't know how either. All I know is that somehow the Faustdamned Bezi Empress managed to track down not just my address but one of my aliases.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_25

Aurea(?): This is supposed to be like, deeper than deep state secrets! Nobody outside my immediate family, Sakura, Van, or your father is supposed to know that I'm not dead! Faust, even in that circle, Van doesn't know. So someone's managed to pull some massive intelligence leak.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_23

Aurea(?): Hm? You'll look into it while I'm doing the mission? Great, thanks. Yeah, yeah, I know what I'm there for. Thing's will work out fiiiiine.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_27

Triporea and Lost_Psion like this post

Triporea
Triporea

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:56 pm
BY IMPERIAL DECREE, THIS MESSAGE IS FOR JOSEFINE, INS.

His Imperial Highness, Prince Richard of Tir Creachdair and Duke of Uxbedland hereby formally dispenses these letters.

Josefine, of the Shokouan Navy, "The Red Terror," I am Richard. Please feel free to dispense will all formalities, you will not offend me. I send you this electronic message to ask for your thoughts of the Imperial Navy? I very much value the input of a respected and renowned naval officer such as yourself."

- sent by Digital Communication services provided by the Imperial Mail Service.
arcshroob
arcshroob

Tordelia AMA Empty Back to being in-continuity

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:04 pm
Josefine: Why am I here exactly? Has the rest of the high command finally approve that operatio-
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_10

Josefine: A message? From a Bezi royal? What do the worst examples of aristocratic hubris want? Advice they can pretend to adopt?
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_12

Josefine: Let's see, what does it say...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_11

Josefine: mumble mumble Red Terror...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_13

Josefine: Geez, he didn't have to put that in...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_14

Josefine: mumble muble Richard mumble Opinion...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_16

MESSAGE RECORDING STARTS
Josefine: Well, if you want my honest legitimate opinion,  your lardiness...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_17

Josefine: Your big thick ships are armed with some of the most devastating guns I've ever seen, especially with the masterfully penetrating white lasers you're using now. The real problems with your crew.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_18

Josefine: Believe me, as a feared communist across Iammelon, your crew needs total discipline. That means they need to know their place.
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_19

Josefine: Another piece of advice, I'd implement reforms that brings your folks closer to the Jade Fleet, at least in living conditions. The fleet's feared across Iammelon, especially after the War in the East. Not only do you save a ton of money, but the conditions should encourage getting your crews into shape...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_20

MESSAGE RECORDING ENDS
Josefine: I hope his navy chokes and dies on a mutiny...
Tordelia AMA Ama_3_21
Triporea
Triporea

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:23 am

Dear Josefine,

I was most delighted to receive your response! I am truly honoured to have received genuine advice from a respected naval commander such as yourself. Might I persuade you to tell me more about the living conditions of the jade fleet you spoke of? I'm curious to hear what living conditions our navy needs to improve for our sailors. I have always held that the navy is fairly decent in its living conditions due to our rigorous training and managing of our men.

- sent by Digital Communication services provided by the Imperial Mail Service.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum