Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

To Cross Infinity (Eteru/Richard) (Dropped) Empty To Cross Infinity (Eteru/Richard) (Dropped)

Fri May 21, 2021 9:37 pm
She felt giddy when you took a first step on the foreign ground. A sense of lightness filled her being as she took in her surroundings. A yawning expanse of blue above her head. The pleasant sound waves lapping against the sandy shore. Salt being carried along the sea breeze. What more she felt an inner hum from her strange power that continues to leave her awestruck at times. She felt that she was pleased with her first step on a exotic world. The second world she ever breathed its air and tread across the soil. It didn't escape her why her power liked it for she understood it intuitively.

Like most things in the modern era. Not many people can grasp the magnitude of the things they have access to. To them it felt like it was a part of life. That it was natural to be able to grace the shores of multiple worlds. It wasn't all that special to them. A common outlook she found to be a pity. Even if she was a bit too sentimental about many things, she couldn't help but ponder deeply about the action she just did. The sense of sonder was a frequent emotion for her to feel. She thought about the world beneath her feet. To imagine what it must have been like for generations of living beings to come and go like the cycle of the tide. How many had walked across this very beach, each with vivid lives such as her?

She closed her eyes to once more gaze out into the potential extent of her strange power. An unknown amount of flares of starlight burned in her mind, all but a few completely beyond her reach. The motes she could touch and feel its warmth on her hand were a variety of quirks. Nothing too fantastical but nonetheless fascinating. The embers were arranged into general constellations each along a different theme, most too far away for her to glean the names of. And as a result of her inexperience, the constellations shifted and changed so she had no idea what she would be able to reach. As experienced when she felt her reach strengthened as a result of her achievement. A constellation that made out the outline of a lion swung past her. She managed to grab the small mote of light within it.

Liquefied sunlight ran down the veins in her arm and throughout the rest of her body. And she found that she now enjoyed the beating rays of the bright sun more than before. It was a cool ability, more of a novelty. Not that she minds it. It'll make getting up in the morning more bearable now. There was enough reach to try to snag other motes but she left them be. Opting to wait awhile where she can spend the time to analyze any new power that the stars grant her. For now she'll enjoy the sun and head on her merry way. Heading to a well known resort within this atoll. Leaving the docked ship behind her.

She had been flying on a traveling cruise vessel. After taking a detour to avoid a etherstorm and finding itself running low on fuel they had to make a emergency pit stop on Azure Jewel. A strange and exotic world that Iammelon don't know much about it. Including the region of space it is in. The atoll they came to a landing in was known for happily welcoming passing tourists and merchants across the Ethersea. And sure enough there was a friendly atmosphere when she strode into a well lit pub. Along with aliens she never seen before there were humans about the place. None seem to be overly interested in her presence. Glancing around she found a open seat at the bar counter.

Sitting down she found herself next to a young gentleman. Sporting a short, blue trousers with cuffs, sandals, strawhat, and a sleeveless red vest that was open. Revealing the large X-shaped scar on his chest which she was polite to not look too long at. Instead setting her sight on the rather large order he was gorging himself on. It took her a second to notice that some people were giving her strange looks now. Was she sitting next to someone important? He doesn't feel malicious. Even sitting next to him she liked the aura he had around him. Deciding to not think too much about it she went to order something from the bar clerk. The strawhat next to him paused, stripping a bone clean to give in a laid back recommendation on a dish she should try out. She smiled, "Thanks, I'll try that out!" His mouth was already stuffed with a chunk of meat but she heard a 'no problem!' in his throat. There was a glimmer of amazement in his eyes that she took up on his suggestion. And she could see why as it did seem like a big meal to cram in her small body. If there was one thing bred into her it was the Zantine pleasure in enjoying food.

New Achievement and Perk!:

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lost_Psion likes this post

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

To Cross Infinity (Eteru/Richard) (Dropped) Empty Re: To Cross Infinity (Eteru/Richard) (Dropped)

Fri May 21, 2021 10:44 pm
It was of no surprise amongst those truly loyal to the strange man in the straw hat that he had no oppressive aura around someone who herself had a rather welcoming presence. She had done nothing to offend, nothing to incite violence, so let the onlookers stare in disbelief. Let her enjoy the genuine recommendation from the man who will be King of the pirates, those who served in his fleet knew that the Captain of the Straw Hats knew good food. Even if seemingly all food was good food to him, it still didn’t diminish what that recommendation meant. There were several people that settled down, seeming to relax once the Captain gave the strange girl they have never seen before, with stranger clothes, his honest recommendation without a single hint of anything amiss in his voice.

At a table behind them both a man he has long dirty blonde hair, a scar across his left eye, he wears a dark purple coat with a white collared shirt underneath. He wears a pair of cargo pants that go as far as his shins and a pair of sandals. The young man served in the Grand Fleet of the man who will be King since he was given it by force of those who owed him so much, even if he wouldn’t fully accept it at first. Looking back over his shoulder he could see the stranger eating with as much gusto as Straw Hat himself, something that certainly caught the attention of the other commanders. It wasn’t everyday that someone could attempt to keep up with him. He looked back to one of his fellow commanders, a mountain of a man with a large axe bound in leather straps across his bare chest, with a hearty smile as he drank deep from his flagon before deciding to go say hello.

With a flagon in hand he moves to the other side of the new girl around the port. He and his crew had heard of tales of a sky ship coming down not terribly far from here, coupled with the strange clothes it made it a no-brainer that she may be one of the strangers from a world they have no connection to. Most people might be fearful or paranoid when meeting a complete stranger from amongst the stars, but those who pledge themselves to the Grand Fleet were often accommodating folks just looking for adventure, to seek out the unexplored and strange. And what could be more unexplored than this. With a friendly smile as he leant against the bar to the left side of her to avoid getting infront of Straw Hat, he looked to the new arrival and hoped to greet her. “Pardon my rudeness. Enjoying your first time here in New Jacobson Harbour, newcomer?”

Though while the atmosphere of the pub was pleasant and welcoming, there were those that did not like the fact that pirates were milling about, nevermind strangers from across the stars. While the official Government was known as the Marines on this world, they were better known as the Senate back on Planet Immensus. And once they caught wind that aliens had arrived on the shores that they had wrongfully claimed as theirs they started to mobilise the local garrison to detail the aliens and their ship. Though it will be alittle while before the ripples are felt in full.

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

To Cross Infinity (Eteru/Richard) (Dropped) Empty Re: To Cross Infinity (Eteru/Richard) (Dropped)

Sat May 22, 2021 12:37 pm
The more she sat next to Straw Hat the more nuance there was to his presence. There was something to him that she connected with on some spiritual level. It was similar to the times she pulled out a book, sometimes without a cover and/or name, and when she held it in her hands there was unwavering certainty that whatever was preserved in those fine pages. It was something wondrous. With this gentleman she could distinctly grasp a vague picture of the life he must have had.

Her musings were brought to a pause when her order came. Sure enough the plate was stacked with steaming meats of all kinds and other delicious food in it. As a result of her power keeping her body fit it meant that she developed high metabolism. Therefore the size didn’t intimidate her all that much. Grinning, she said her thanks before digging in. Once she made a dent the Straw Hat was chugging out of his tankard.

Setting it down on the table he belched in satisfaction before asking for seconds. In the meanwhile he seemed to garner some interest in striking up a friendly chat with her, “Came from a far place eh miss?” He bore a wide friendly smile. She made an affirming noise while munching on some food. Thankfully she didn’t stand out that badly. White sandals, short white shorts that ride high on her thighs, and a sleeveless black shirt. The only exotics accessory on her was her white bag she had slung over her shoulder which held her important belongings.

Swallowing she went on to happily answer him. Considering names would be pointless she instead went the old fashion route by describing where the star of her homeworld was in the night sky, “This the first place I set my feet on. Even though I just got here, a part of me felt...complete.” Straw Hat’s grin grew as realization glimmered in his eyes. Seemingly have caught on to something within her.

“Is that so? Humor me miss, what do you think about pirates?” To the outside it seemed like a strange question for those who don’t know the Straw Hat. For Iammelonians, pirates were criminals who raided and committed crimes. But those who knew the man understood what the question actually was.

And it would seem she too held similar feelings, “I envy them.” She spoke softly. The amount of swashbuckling adventures on the high seas she read about and watched were too high to count at the moment. They had an appealing life to her. She perked up when she realized she was deep in her musing from Straw Hat giving a warm, friendly laugh.

“You still have those eyes! The look of someone who spent too much time dreaming about sailing out into that horizon instead of actually doing it! You’re still coming to terms that you’ve finally begun to follow your heart!” She was blown away by his inspirational speech. His charisma was powerful in such a way that it made her fervently believe what he said to her. She watches him request for a refill of his drink and one for her. To which he then held it to her in offering, “Let’s drink to this moment miss!.” How could she possibly say no to that shining grin? With a smile of her own she happily accepted it and they made a clunk with their tankards.

As a proper Zantine woman, she was good with her liquor. Being able to chug down several gulps of the beverage in one go. In an impressive display of vibing with one another they both set their drinks down to belch in unison before bursting out in laughter. Straw Hat giving a friendly slap on her back, “Seriously though, it’s a great thing you took the risk to make your future. That takes strength to do.” Giving her that same shining smile, he then turned his attention to seconds being delivered to him. A pile of food that he made quick work with.

She was touched by his words. Not even her friends and family believed that she could go out on a voyage into the unknown. They never said it but she could see it in their eyes. To them she didn’t cut out for this sort of life. That she would fit in better at a more normal lifestyle. A safer one.

Her life was spent wandering through a fog. Not truly feeling connected to something that inspires her. Sure she came to produce artwork and stories beloved by many. But something inside of her felt missing. Then one night she met that alien. And everything became crystal clear. “Thank you- ah. I’m sorry I never got your name?” He gave another smile as he gave her his name and she gave hers in turn.

“Aurora huh. That’s a great namesake!” There was something nice hearing that from him more than her friends. “Say Aurora, it’s good that you made that first step. But it’s also important to have a defined horizon that you want to sail to. What do you want to become?”

That was a good question. She has always wanted to be like those adventures she read so much in stories. And ever since she inherited a gift from that strange alien she felt like she had a chance to survive out in the unknown. “I feel it’s a blend of two things. My wanderlust and pleasure in writing. Wherever I go I want to preserve the memories around me in ink. Like a biographer.”

Straw Hat gave a thoughtful look for a moment. Seemingly having never thought about that before. Alongside a sheen of respect for that vision. Because like her he knows that a person only truly dies when they’re forgotten. “You’ll find many in the Great Blue who would like to share their life with you. Myself included! Although I wouldn’t want to bother you with my life yet. Not until I become the next Pirate King!” He raised his tankard with that exclamation. Several others do the same as they cheer. “Only then would I be ready to have someone write down my life.”

She could respect that. Many people feel it’s better to have their lives be recorded only when they have achieved their goals. That aside she continues to be drawn into his charisma. No wonder the jackals get so excited when they know that someone must have lived a wonderful life. Now really intrigued by Straw Hat she smiled as she leaned against the countertop. “I don’t mind that but you do have my attention. Would it be a bother for you to regale the adventures you had?”

He gave a chuckle with a smile, “I have lots. Do you have the time to listen to it all?” She could tell he truly meant what he said. With confidence she smiled in return. Not minding the prospect of staying here longer than expected. It was usual practice for passengers of the travel ship to want to stay on planets they come across for a while. They just have to send a text back to the crew about it and they could go on without them.

“The ship I came on was sort of like a ferry. I have a device that I can use to give them the message that they can go one without me. Therefore I have quite a bit of time.” Which she should do shortly. Everybody was likely to be boarding back on and leaving in a few minutes.

His eyes shone with merriment, “I like your determination!” She could tell he enjoyed how steadfast in her courage in striding into the unknown, “In that case go on and send them a message. I need a moment to think of something amazing to share with you!” With newfound vigor he went back to finishing his seconds. Leaving Aurora to notify her captain that she wanted to stay here longer.

Opening her bag she looked down to her phone inside of it. Reaching down she proceeded to give a text. Once sent she closed her bag back up. By this point she took notice of someone else speaking to her. Looking up to him she smiled, “I feel I’m going to have a amazing time here.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sat May 22, 2021 8:20 pm
The surrounding crew enjoyed the chatter of their leader, even giving a cheer once he announced his dream of becoming the Pirate King, at one time or another everyone in this room thought the honour would be theirs or that it was just the dream of fools… But here they were, bound by that foolish dream with a man that could make it happen. They believed, and while the honour may not be theirs, they will stand beside the man that can.

Though once the newcomer left to message her ship thighs did settle down some as people went back to drinking and eating their merry fill. Of course once she got outside and sent that message, she could notice her ship leaving with some commotion in the distance from ships trying to bring it down to little effect.

Jacob, Captain of the Smokevale Pirates, was now that he saw the time to not interrupt his idol, took the chance to speak to the stranger, not knowing she was older than him despite her youthful appearance. He too noticed the distant commotion outside as he raised an eyebrow, moeso as he watched the strange ship take off and clear orbit of their world all too quickly which was something he never thought he’d see. After she gave her hearty reply he smiled rather cheerfully, he could see the same spark that Straw Hat saw. “Heh, well I hope you do. Though if I heard right you’re pretty much here alone now. If you want anyone here would be more than happy to help you explore our fair seas if you're up for it.” He says so he could give Straw hat a moment to see if he wanted to tell one of his many tales. Of course he was one of the youngest captains to be recruited into the Grand Fleet, joining up after some misfortune with his own family long ago, where revenge against a certain Marine commander once ate away at him was now the genuine desire for adventure.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat May 22, 2021 10:15 pm

Her stunning youth was something she was still self-conscious of to a degree. Even though she’s technically in the prime of her youth there is a degree of freshness that she wouldn’t normally have. At the moment she could get away with it but down the line she knows that people will start noticing it. Truly her normality ended on that night. Aurora the plain, boring girl was no longer there. Brushing aside those thoughts she gave a confident smile to the man. The notion of being alone in a world far from Iammelon didn’t bother her. If anything it made her more excited. Before she could speak, Straw Hat took notice of the conversation and spoke up. Giving her a smile, “He’s right! There are people here who’ll be happy to have someone like you in their crew. Normally I would love to invite you into my own. But the sea is full of danger and I don’t want to bring you into too dangerous waters.”

She knew he was speaking for her wellbeing. Something told her that going on adventures with him is way out of her league. “I would be worried about you really given you plopped in the New World. However, I sense something unique about you that might give you enough leverage to get strong in time to do well here!” His heart was truly on his sleeve. And it touched her that he had that much faith in her.

“I appreciate that! I’m aware that I’m still very much green. I have faith that I’ll be able to understand more of my special power.” She also felt like she could trust Straw Hat enough to divulge her strange power.

“Oh?” He raised a brow as he faced her fully now. Prompting her to briefly summarize how she came to meet this strange traveler. Then the power he bestowed to her. She went on to talk about its functions and how she’s having trouble having control over it. At the end of it she saw stars shining in his eyes and somehow around his head. “Amazing!” he loudly exclaimed. To those who knew him it was a common quirk in his personality to be amazed by extraordinary abilities. “A power like that then I’m sure you’ll become an awesome person one day!”

A light blush rose to her cheeks. She wasn’t used to so much radiant optimism from other people before. “I believe so too.” She agreed with a smile. Before delving further into the conversation she picked up the other one she started. Looking over to him she gave him her answer, “I would be honored for the opportunity to experience life on the high seas.”

Straw Hat gave a nostalgic laugh, “Ah you remind me of how it all started. Now my mind is on that I might as well start at the beginning of it all.” It was a good thing it was early in the day because for little over the next hour he recited how he set off for the Grand Line and gathered crewmates. Aurora was captivated and was a very good listener. Rarely interrupted him throughout his recount. The only times she brought up a question were times she felt she needed a bit more context.

At the end of it all she felt her reach grew. Her power seemingly saw this experience as a special one and she couldn’t agree more. And it felt like the grand story of the Straw Hats had only just begun. He gave a wide smile at her awestruck expression. Making a light laugh as he stood up. Likely needing to head back to his ship. The countertop is now filled with stacks of plates. Putting money on the counter he took a step away before pausing.

An idea struck him on the spot. Having gone down memory lane reminded him of an important moment in his life and he knew that this will be one for her as well. Shrugging his red vest off of him he handed it to Aurora, “Do me a favor, keep this safe for me. Give it back to me the next time we meet and I’ll be happy to tell you what happens next.” His smile is a smile she’ll see a lot in her dreams to come.

At this point she was beginning to tear up. And who would blame her? Thankfully she had the willpower to power through, “You can count on it!” She bore a wide grin as she gratefully accept the red vest.

“Great to hear!” He made an enthusiastic fist pump as he strolled out of the bar. Leaving Aurora with enough composure to neatly fold the vest in a way that suggested she was handling something truly priceless even though it’s one of his vests. It was still A vest that HE owned.

It was clear she was distracting her buzzing thoughts by putting her attention on the other man. “Wow, so I uh take it you might have a spot on your ship?” While it may sound that she wasn’t saying much of what went down. It wasn’t needed because her expression spoke louder than words.

New Achievements:

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun May 23, 2021 10:22 pm
Once Luffy starts to shrug off his second most iconic piece of attire to hand it to the stranger had everyone silent, jealous even. Any number of them would kill for such a chance to have hold of something so precious with the promise of returning it one day, to receive that same chance. Of course when the tears started running it was hard for others to not stop the waterworks from flowing, some worse than others. Innocent souls that let the taps flow without foolish pride getting in the way.

Jacob was very much jealous, but at the very least he felt like he was seeing the start of something… Something grand and larger than life. And of course how could he resist this gut feeling of something important stirring. It was why he joined up with the Straw Hats, why he started his own crew after breaking free from a marine prison. Now, he wasn’t much for waterworks. Jacob’s heartstrings were certainly plucked to be sure, but he just kept a warm smile and a rather surprised look of awe on his face once Luffy passed over his red vest to Aurora.

And of course when she turned back to do him the honours of asking if there was a place on his ship for her, he was ecstatic that he would get the chance to journey with the woman that Luffy himself made a vow with. With that Jacob knocked back his flagon of ale and set it down on the bar before giving her a sure nod. “I’m always willing to give someone a place, though besides your love of writing what else can you do?” If she asked anyone they would likely take her on in a heartbeat after what they saw, but of course the seas were a dangerous place. Everyone needs a place, and while not every Captain in the Grand Fleet trains all their non-combatant crewman how to fight or use general Haki, Jacob likes his crew to have general knowledge and the capacity to defend themselves if they get boarded or they face off against rival pirates, all the lives of his crew were precious to him and while he will do everything to protect them he is but one man. The more people that can fight and defend one another means that they can hold on far longer than any old punk with a sword and pistols.

“I only ask because I wanna know where you’ll fit best while you travel with my family. My brother Lucas could always use a hand with navigation, Sarah a fresh set of hands down in the bar, Doc Blake a new assistant. You get the idea.” As Jacob spoke, it did occur to him that she may see something that was rather atypical of pirate groups outside of Luffy’s own crew. That being a living skeleton, a mink, an Ex-marine Captain and a Fish-man Octopus. His crew was made a fair few oddballs, and he was captain of the oddballs. One of two surviving sons of a noble branch family, their mother and father murdered by a marine Captain just because his father stood up to defend their honour against the accusations of being pirates. An accusation that landed him in jail, and his brother to become the Undead he is now and lost on some distant island until Jacob would find him again years later after he had been freed from Impel Down while Luffy was breaking out of it himself. That was one of the reasons he took into consideration before he ended up joining up with Luffy’s grand fleet afew years later after he read about what was basically a war at Marineford.

Of course as time went on the desire for revenge slowly faded from his heart… The love of his new family beside reuniting with his brother he thought dead had tempered the rage within himself. But they were embers still, he would find that Marine Captain that was a special Paramecia.. That concrete devil fruit user. He still has a tug in his gut to find the guy, put him down so his parents can rest in peace knowing justice is done… But bigger things need his attention.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun May 23, 2021 11:36 pm
Aurora wouldn’t blame those who are jealous. She often wondered what it must have been like for bystanders whenever they saw a touching moment like this. For most of her life she thought she was like them. A little girl on the other side of the tv screen watching grand scenarios play out. It would be a lie to say she didn’t imagine herself being in the heroine's shoes. This time however she very much was in a special position. If she had any doubts about coming here. The red vest on her lap would have erased every lingering thought.

“A combo platter of quirks.” She chuckled lightly before going down the list of the constellations she was able to connect to and the motes she linked within them, “To this point I’ve just been picking at motes when I can to glean a vague idea what the constellation is supposed to be about. Some are more abstract than others. So when I come to learn how to have more control over them I would be able to focus on constellations that are pertinent to the current situation. Otherwise I’ll be getting boons that are ultimately a novelty.” This is not to say she’s not fascinated by the prospect of uncovering all the many constellations she can see right now. But that perspective is okay when you’re safe at home. Not out in the unknown with danger all around you.

It didn’t take long for her to say what she wanted to be. The answer was already there before she left Instabull. But she knew she needed to plan out the first steps of her personal growth, “Mmm for the time being I have high potential to be a jack of all trades if I don’t commit to filling out a constellation first and instead keep reaching out for the hundreds of constellations I haven’t tapped into yet. Or I could focus on one at a time. I’m leaning towards the latter. I feel it would shape who I am more if I master a few first.” And more practical.

There was one thing she could see herself doing, “But the main thing is that I want to be able to fight.” Strong enough to fight side by side with the man who’ll become the next Pirate King. “Until then I’ll be happy to help out whoever I can at the moment.” She smiled energetically. One of the main changes she now possesses was having a bit of energy to burn thanks to a stack of perks that connect to it in some fashion. Especially during the day.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Tue May 25, 2021 1:43 pm
To Jacob and those that were listening to Aurora’s explanation about the constellations and those she has picked up aspects in thus far, with Jacob finding her skills either strange or super useful as a foundation for her beginnings, it was clear that she had pretty solid foundations for training and survival. Though they didn’t think that Apocalyptic survival training would help in a place like this. Maybe another one of the worlds in the Immensus cluster…

Though from how it looked to Jacob she was more than prepared to ease into a combat role despite the fact that he could tell she was pretty green but had at least knowledge of conflict. Maybe she’s seen it firsthand… These were purely speculations. Since she would be on the crew she would already be training with Sebastian but… The way she talked about the constellations made him curious, so far she’s been snatching at ‘motes’... Whatever they could be. Perhaps he could train her in the ways of Haki, see if by strengthening the control over her spirit she can grasp more of these motes. “I wouldn’t call swimming or the ability to wake up early feeling well rested a novelty. It’s quite handy if you think about it. But… You have a fair point.”

“You have a solid base to build up from. And if you’d like I could try helping you gain more control of how you get an idea for these constellations by teaching you Haki. I’m not sure if you’ll gain any real benefits from it… But it’s always worth a shot.” He says with a friendly smile, in truth it has been meaning to brush up on his Observation Haki and deepen his control over it. So far he’s been able to command a level of Armorment Haki that actually surprasses Luffy at this moment in time. “Mastering one at a time may do well but you could fall into the trap of relying on that one more than expanding the others… It isn’t a bad idea by any means, cause I have little idea how it truly works.”

Hearing of her desire to fight put a smile on his face, moreso because he was unsure of what else he should have. He couldn’t sense any deep anger in her or see a particularly righteous heart. But he could see loyalty, and a drive to live up to the vow she had made. It would be up to her and her growth if she developed a desire for combat. “Well that won’t be too hard. You’ll be training beside the rest of those who want to learn to fight in my crew beside the personal trainer named Sebastian, nice guy and makes mean sweets. Though I’m always willing to give you some one on one lessons since you need to be strong enough to keep that vow.”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Tue May 25, 2021 7:08 pm
She gave a hum when he agreed that he had a point. In hindsight she believes that one of the reasons she was given this gift was to give her a leg up to chase after loftier goals. Goals that she is likely going to go through many powerful individuals in the process. While she may not know much about this region of Hoshizora she’s aware of the demigods in all but name that reside within her home nebula. Eunike, Dannika, La’Nah and the list goes on. In the beginning they felt like they were on another plane entirely from her. Especially Eunike, the Second Zantine Warmaster. She never saw her in person but from the pictures and videos of her it felt like she was beyond legendary. Now that her eyes were open to new possibilities. There is a clear path to the summit. She just needs to have the drive and ambition to go further beyond her limits.

Getting training in this Haki doesn’t sound too bad. If anything it’s a notable milestone for her to get the basics down. Already she felt a marginal increase to her reach. Her power was giving her the intuition that pursuing this will lower the amount of reach she needed to claim the stars in a certain Constellation. One she already has. The discovery raised old questions she has about her power. But those can be contemplated later. The important thing is that she happens to know the constellations that seem to connect to this world somehow. That got rid of the potential hurdle of trying to find a constellation that relates to Haki.

“I would appreciate all that!” She remarks merrily. Happy that everything is going so swimmingly thus far. No pun intended. She is certainly looking forward to meeting his crew. It’s exciting to say the least. And that wasn’t taking into the account that she was all the way out here to begin with. It’s very much the next chapter in her young life. More importantly she felt that she was finally filling the hole in her chest that yearned for something more. To go outside a life of comfort and luxury. To take risks, to experience new things, to taste true freedom. And now she was here. Her skin tingles with the rush of being so far from home. With a smile she went to the next topic, "So when do i meet your crew?"

New Achievement:

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Tue May 25, 2021 11:01 pm
“Right now if you’re willing.” Jacob pushed off the bar, standing back up straight before stretching out his back, waving to those in the bar before giving Luffy a two finger salute as he started to make his way out the pub and out onto the large shanty dock town, most of it was on stilts out in the water, the rest of the island had enough room for a ship to land on or near of course.

Once outside Jacob closed his eyes, letting the world fall away from sight as he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Letting the colours of the world slowly fade back in as amorphous blobs of energy surround him, people on their day to day as they pass him on the pier. It was a good way to train his colour of Observation. He still had to try and get it to the level of being able to predict people's actions and then progress it even further, but there was time for all that. He continued using this time to train as he led Aurora to his ship. “Learning Haki isn’t easy, but it's something that most people can learn with discipline. No harder than those weirdo’s over on Lorik. ‘Magika’ they call it. Though they also have this strange power called ‘Thuum’ , some jumbled language that has magic laced into it. String three of these laced words together and you get different things.”

Despite having his closed he was doing quite well dodging people trying to get into his path, some were unintentional but Aurora could see afew people spot that Jacob was trying to train observation and would intentionally try to get into his path, even let out some little intent to harm and try to elbow him on the way past. Not real killing intent, the people on this port knew that the leader of the Grand fleet was here and they knew Luffy had a reputation to kick up a real fuss over his people getting hurt. Just ask the folks at Impel Down or Marineford. Guy moved heaven and earth for the chance to save his brother. Even if it didn’t quite pan out. Still it looked like folks at least understood the general premise of Haki around here. Though it looked like it was mostly just allied pirates trying to do it, and from the jolly rogers they were flying, they were with straw hats too.

“Then you have the people of Terra Flats. They have people who’s whole magic surrounds Keys that summon avatars of celestial bodies, something to look into I’m sure.” He says as he turns around, still with his eyes closed as he keeps walking backward with a grin on his face as he takes those shaky steps back, tilting his head to the side or straight up ducking forward as he felt his allied buddies throwing punches and digs to the side for him to dodge or block. None thrown in real intent to harm, which they could easily do since some of these guys were built like brick houses.

They passed market stalls, ale houses and more seedy establishments along the way across the sprawling piers towards the actual docks. He was pretty much showing off one of the benefits before he raised an arm up in front of him for her to see. “Haki is broken up into three parts, but there is a fourth more illusive part that I’ll talk about later. Right now I am using Observation Haki. It allows me to sense the souls of others from vast distances, sense the intentions of others and detect threats to me or those around me. And I heard of folks that can use it to glimpse into the future. Not huge leaps, mostly just seven or so seconds at best. But that makes or breaks any fight.”

With his raised arm he opens his eyes and turns back around with a slight stumble, keeping his arm out at his side for her to see before it turns back with a slight metallic tang noise to it. “And this of Armament Haki. It can create a sort of armour, at first it can be invisible but like mine it can be seen if it is advanced enough. Then.” He says as he tightens his fist, the air around his arm gaining an orange tint before the air around them swirls weakly around his palm. She could feel the ambient energy in the arm bend and swirl around his arm. “If you go high enough you can bend the natural Haki of the world and add it to your own. Even make the haki of others bend or break.” He says as he lets it all go, the black tint to his arm disappearing with a slight dispersal of smoke which he waves off. To which he does give a moment of thought about before speaking. “There are also people with unique powers after eating a peculiar fruit that only grows here, super rare and there are only a handful of each one. We call them Devil Fruit users. Captain Luffy is one, afew of the other captains in our fleet are too. And I’m one of them.” He says as they start to turn and head down a dock towards a large ship that was moored in at the end of the dock with numerous men and women tending to it. She could even spot an orange furred Fox man standing in the crow's-nest looking down at them as they approached, crying out. “Ze Captain is back!” down to those on deck and drawing the attention of several people. Most notably a skeleton in a long sleeved blue flannel and shorts and shades. "Jacob! Who's the new girl?"

Jacob looked back over his shoulder as he waved to his brother. "A new hire, she made a vow with straw hat to keep his vest safe. She's coming with us for awhile and you're her first shadow!" He says before looking back to Aurora. "That boney boy is my brother Lucas. He might look alittle thin but that is because of a devil fruit he ate."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed May 26, 2021 1:44 pm

Smiling, she followed suit out the door. The warmth of the sun rays was reinvigorating. Putting a spring to her step. Walking alongside Jacob he would be able to glimpse the power that resides with Aurora. Her color spoke the obvious but there is something abnormal within the shadowed areas of her body that wasn’t being hit by the sun. He could make out what seemed to be stars in high definition as well. Akin to looking through a window to gaze into the cast cosmos. The nebulous gases held the same color as the rest of her aura. It’s likely that if she were to be in a completely dark room her cosmic aura will be wholly visible. One other element he would see is that contrast to the actually starry sky. Her inner cosmos moves around more. He could see star clusters go by.

Her unique aura aside she listened to Jacob. Hearing him talk about the exotic system of magic in Lorik annoyed her to a degree. As a patron of the scholarly arts she can smell a bastardized explanation of a deep and intricate subject like a shark smelling blood in the water. Long ago before she got herself waist deep in the debate forums she would have scoffed and called him out. Safe to say she eventually came to the understanding that not everyone is a massive lore nut like herself. Instances like this don't bother her anymore. But it does make her interested somewhat to check out their perspective of the arcane.

This ties in to another facet of her drive to pursue an adventurous life. Old embers from her former lust for knowledge and the unknown. Long story short her teenage years were her blunder years. Because at that time she really let her obsession take a hold of her. And she let herself go down the rabbit hole to the surreal world of conspiracy theorists. She even had a tinfoil hat one time. It was that cringy. Thankfully both herself and everyone else that she subjected it to, she grew out of this phase after a few years. By the time she is well into her young adulthood she no longer has a strong urge to constantly learn new things. But there are still some elements there that have been absorbed into her main desire. She is still fascinated by unheard applications of the mystical arts. And now she doesn’t have the urge to try to learn about that too. In hindsight it was a good thing she dealt with this flaw in her. Otherwise it’s likely she would have gone mad with her power. Well, not overtly that is.

Terra Flats also seemed like a worthwhile visit. That said she started to wonder more about the region of space they’re in. While Hoshizora is a compact dwarf galaxy, there’s still many pockets that remain unexplored to this very day. It would be interesting to find out just how many systems there are in this space. Especially ones that are inhabitant. She got a hunch that a large majority of them were civilizations that are hardly space faring. It then dawned on her mind that they were near the Empire of Bezannia. That thought was very concerning. No doubt when they learn that there is a patch of primitives near them that they would surge in to colonize it. Uncaring of the cultures and histories that they trample under their feet. Her heart tightened at the imagery. Already her hyperactive imagination was picturing their imperial ships hanging ominously above the sea.

Deep down unbeknownst to her. Things were beginning to click into place. Setting up the way to her future epiphany. Her desires were undergoing a metamorphosis. Only time will tell what will come out of this. At the moment there is only one thing certain. She’ll never allow those tubs of tard to soil this beautiful land with their backward culture. How to ensure that is something she needs to think about at a later time. For the time being she needs to redouble her efforts in becoming stronger. Paying close attention to what her new teacher was telling her. Haki was truly fascinating to hear about. Although she would prefer to hear about the philosophy of it rather than the applications. They were good to know but she was a student who likes to grasp the nature in things to have a better understanding of them. Before she could speak up to press on that he already went on another intriguing subject. One that begs future questions. For now she looked ahead as they came onto the docks. It was cool to see the crew for the first time. Especially when some of them have interesting quirks. Giving a friendly smile she spoke up, “Hi everyone, my name’s Aurora!”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu May 27, 2021 1:11 pm
Jacob’s short explanations were intentional, seeing that curious look grow on her face and seeing annoyance muddled in there too gave him some neat details on how the woman thought and who she was as a person. Though now his attention was on how Aurora’s colours were far more than what he thought they would be, it was rather blinding for the first few minutes before his ‘eyes’ could adjust to it. It was like she was a constellation herself. It will make things interesting when they run into people who are more proficient with the colour of Observation that he is. Though with this realisation, it will mean that they will need to avoid the Marines and their technologically advanced cohorts for a good while until she can fight.

Once they got to the ship Lucas came off the ship, down a ramp, with a lot of the crew doing their jobs. Though he certainly wasn’t the only one to walk down and meet her with him being accompanied by a small girl with ginger pigtails covered in oil stained overalls jogged down the ramp with a huge grin on her face. She was rather young, seemed no older than 14. “Jacob! Dad said the new pistol designs were ready. And I finished the Seastone-crete grenades.” She says before smiling up to Aurora “Hi Aurora! My name is Alex, I’m the expert on making the stuff that goes bomb. And I work with my dad on the ship. He’s a blacksmith, what do you do? Are you staying??”

Lucas looked down at the hyperactive young girl before panning back up to offer a hand to Aurora “Now Alex don’t smother her, yet.” He says with a teasing tone before continuing “Do you know you’re lit up like the night sky spirit wise?”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu May 27, 2021 6:28 pm
Aurora continued to be happy with meeting more of the crew, “It’s pleasant to meet you as well Alex!” She made a small giggle at her excitement while graciously accepting the hand to help you up the ramp. How gentlemanly he is.

His question prompts her to give a light, mock expression of surprise, “A unique ability not native to the human body creating side effects? No.” Her dry sarcasm was clear as a bell.

Now in fairness she didn’t know that specific change. In general she was aware that there are changes and will continue to occur the more she uncover more about her power. She came to accept that there will be things that very well have an impact on her on a fundamental level.

Aurora before that night would have never become so confident and determined so quickly like she is now. And already she can get a vague sense of what her constellations will sculpt her the more she advances into them. Bizarre Adventurer is giving her the compulsion to wear bright clothing and strike fabulous poses. Lion is spurring a greater sense of pride in herself. And the list goes on.

For most people they would be concerned about their personality being changed like this. And while she could go on a lengthy monologue about the subject of individuality she found that is trivial because she already came to a decision that she is content with. She’ll grow into the person she needs to be to reach for her dream. Looking over to Alex she continued the conversation she started, “That I am! Hopefully for a good while. I’m excited to be involved in your crew!”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu May 27, 2021 9:05 pm
If a skeleton could smile, this one certainly would be. Once Lucas heard the dry humour he seemed like he could be grinning ear to ear before he looked at Jacob, giving her a firm handshake despite being naught but bone. “Her, I like. Where did you find her?”

Jacob now had Alex up on his shoulders now, the girl was rather spoiled and had a lot of big brothers here on the ship. Jacob, despite having an athletic frame was barely breaking a sweat with the teenager on his shoulders. “She fell out of the sky.” He said with a joking tone as he started to walk with Alex onto the ship. “Already told you she’s someone Luffy made a Vow with. She’s special. And she chose yours truly to cruise with. AND WHAT A CREW SHE CHOSE!” An uproar of cheers arises from the crew while others start to come up to see what the commotion was about.

The mink fox from the crow’s-nest hops off from the top and then jumps off the air before landing on deck, smiling to the young lady before Jacob looks at the sly fox. “Dooon’t”

The Fox just raised his arms with mock surprise “Whaaat? Zeveran only wanted to welcome the pretty lady that is now on crew!” To which Jacob chuffed and let Alex down as she ran back below deck before giving a wave to Aurora. “I know the kind of ‘welcome’ you like to give. Leave her be you nosy fox.” Zeveran still gave Aurora a fancy bow before he did as his captain asked, even as he grinned ear to ear, before he disappeared below deck.

“The rest of the crew is below deck doing work, Sarah is probably up to her neck right now talking about you Aurora.” Lucas said as he leaned up against the main mast. Jacob looked back to the both of them as he smiled to Aurora “Well now that you’re with us we’ll have a small tour below deck, a visit to our doc and then we’ll show you where you’ll be laying your head. We have same sex bunks to cut down on the crew jumping into each others cots outside of port. Not saying you can’t do that but I discourage it when out at sea. And cause of Alex.”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu May 27, 2021 10:29 pm
Aurora was clearly enjoying the company she was in. Giving a light laugh every now and then in response to words directed at her. She took the moment to really take in the ship around her. It is a very cool experience to say the least. It’s definitely a different experience to be standing on a real deck than a virtual one like in Ocean of Thieves. And she’s sure it’ll be an experience to feel the ship rock as it goes over the rolling waves. Looking back to Jacob she replied to what he said with a grin, “I look forward to bunking with the others.” It didn’t need to be said that it'll be a new experience for her like everything else is. Back home she had a whole room to herself. And it was rather spacious as per the usual Zantine layout for homes. To say the least she was rather spoiled growing up. But she left behind that life of comfort and safety for a reason.

She gave an understanding chuckle to Jacob having his foot down on silly behavior. He was certainly an outlier among sea captains. In the end she was okay with it. Given the fact that she would be grouped up with a minor it would be inappropriate for someone at her age to be doing naughty things in her presence. Since nothing more needed to be said on that front she would proceed to follow Jacob to the below deck to continue to tour. Chatting to him along the way, “I’ve haven’t had roommates before. So I’m sure I’ll have fun.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sat May 29, 2021 2:02 pm
Jacob always gave new people ‘the talk’ when they joined the crew. He knows that it isn’t ideal for nerves when out at sea, but that's what training and the bar were for. Burning off steam in other ways, besides… Not everyone follows that rule, they just found new and inventive ways to get around it. Though it doesn’t always mean they aren’t caught and thats when they get a talk from the Captain with a stupid joke and a slap on the wrists. “Then it's a new experience all around! Ah, how are you with stuff like motion sickness anyways?”

The slipstream, the ship they were on, was built like a man-o-war with enough hands to man her. There were four floors with the bottom being for storage and balance. The third is for the bar and Kitchen, two bunk rooms for the male and female crew, and a small armoury. The second floor below the top deck had the Medical bay where Doc Blake stayed, the training area, the main armoury, Jamison and Alex’s workshop. and Lucas’s library. Up on the main deck there were the captain's quarters, an unused First Mate quarters and a greenhouse made by Doc Blake to help lessen the need for rations out at sea.

With all that said, as Jacob started to lead her down the main steps down and into the belly of his ship where the first stop was at the doc’s Med-lab after they made a brief trip past the main armoury. And from what Aurora could see from the armoury they are pretty well stocked in the way of weapons, mostly old fashioned muskets and pistols by the level of standard she's used to seeing, with the exception of Benezia’s hardware, but also grenade launchers too along with strange grenades. There was even a gatling gun of sorts too from the look of it. All of it behind thick steel bars that seemed to need two keys… Though steel bars alone seem too little. She could sense that something was off about the bars.

The med-lab was a large square room separated into three sections. A large store cupboard behind a locked gate of sorts, a quarantine area to fit several people, and the main Medical area with up to 10 beds along with a personal desk and small lab. Rather good for a ship with 40+ crew on it. But other rooms can be used if the situation gets that dire. The doctor in-charge here was a Fishman, more precisely a Octopus Fishman that looked more like an actual Octopus with some humanoid features. He had a dark blue complexion and bulbous head that seemed to deflate and inflate as he breathed. He was pawing over some beakers and notes of his in various arms before his complexion changed slightly into a more warm orange colour as he saw Jacob enter with someone knew. “Aaw! You must be the cause of all that commotion upstairs, yes?” The Octopus in the lap coat got up from the chair he had put things that he had no immediate need for aside on far shelves in corners of the room in a display that the good doctor had a far reach before offering one of his sucker covered tendrils in greeting. “I am Doctor Blake Zachery. I will be responsible for keeping you in tip top shape, or if you are in need of any medicinal solutions.”

Jacob sat down on one of the many beds, of which only three are currently filled but it looks to be just for training related injuries. Looking up to the doc as he gave his greetings to Aurora. “Doc Blake is the reason I’m still standing up straight after all these years. He’s a founding member of this crew beside me and our Cook Kristov.”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat May 29, 2021 3:24 pm
She lightly shook her head, “Motion sickness doesn’t bother me. You don’t have to worry about me on that front.” She may never have been aboard proper seafaring vessels; she has frequently swam throughout her life. Surfing, paragliding, and being on a motorboat with her friends every once in a while to enjoy the sunshine. All around she’s not totally unused to the waves. Of course it remains to be seen if she could take those really huge waves that would put the waves in a wave pool to shame. The prospect of being out on the deck with the gale and rain in her face as the ship bounds across mountainous waves felt electrifying.

The rest of the tour was fun. One certain area she liked was the library. As a purebred bookworm that is her natural environment when she feels like unwinding for a moment. It’ll be especially fun to go through the collection. Thanks to one of her boons she would be able to learn any sort of native language much easier than before. And so she would then be able to enjoy whatever foreign tale there might be in there. Her gift may not be good with fighting at the moment. But it has certainly been a godsend on the academic side of things. Another thing she liked was seeing the bunk room where she’ll be living in with the rest of the women on the ship.

But there was one thing she didn’t expect would be the most intriguing part of the tour. It came like a flip of a switch. There she was, her cheery self happily accepting the handshake with the good doctor. She wasn’t bothered that he was an Octopus. Iammelonians were rather diverse after all. But something happened when she closed her hand over his moist tentacle. Watching it coil around her hand she felt how the muscles within it slid around it. His suctions harmlessly gripping on her flesh. Something deep inside her stirred at the rather pleasant stimulation. It wasn’t enough to fully awaken it but she does begin to think that she might have a small kink. She’s well aware of the dark world that is hentai. Remaining cool as a cucumber she let go. Taking note of the quickly fading suction impressions around her hand. A thought dart across her mind that she would look rather hot if she had a pattern like this wounding around her body.

The moment of a potential sex drive awakening passed as Aurora went to take a seat on one of the many beds as well. Keeping the conversation going she spoke up, “It’s good to meet you. Interesting to hear that you’re one of the founding members of this crew. On that note then may I ask how you all came together in the first place?” She gave a head tilt. Rather eager to hear whatever story they might have.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 pm
Blake stood by, understanding that Aurora was not of this world already thanks to her strange spirit, mostly looking to Jacob when Aurora asked if she could hear that story. He knew that his captain didn’t like to poke about his past too often since the details still sting. Of course he needed to give Aurora a physical to make sure she isn’t carrying anything that could harm them or reservely anything they have that can harm her. “Perhaps the captain can explain it while I check you over? One can’t be too careful.” He says as he looks to Aurora.

Jacob raised an eyebrow and figured that Aurora was healthier than most of the people on this ship thanks to the constellations. Though he wasn’t going to compromise Blake’s peace of mind, so if Aurora was okay with it he could start to give a brief history lesson. “Well… It all started while I was in prison. Held in a place back across a place called ‘the grand line’... I was imprisoned in a Prison base known as Impel Down. The most secure prison in the world. Until Luffy broke out of it.”

Jacob’s gaze lifted to the ceiling as he thought of how he should explain it. Definitely not all at once. No… That will take too long. Best to get to the point and if she’s interested she can ask about why he was imprisoned later. “Kristof is an Ex-marine Captain who didn’t like how the Senate and the leaders of the Marine’s were treating civilians. He questioned one too many orders, so they locked him up. I was in prison for other reasons involving the Marine’s and the Senate. Blake? Heh… Blake was a passer-by. In the mass riot and escape that happened after Luffy defeated the Warden plenty of people were stranded or without a way to leave. Lots of Devil fruit users that couldn’t fly. Fortunately for me I could, and Kristof was highly trained in an art known as Geppo. An art that allows the user to walk through the air. He and I fought our way out of Impel Down and flew as far as our bodies could take us… We passed out on a deserted island a long way north of Impel Down, after days of doing nothing but flying... And we would have been found by the mass of patrol ships trying to get all the prisoners back if Blake hadn’t found us unconscious and hauled us onto his ship and took us to where he lived… Fishman Island. It was there that we recovered…” Remembering back to those days, the time of the first taste of freedom he had gotten after being imprisoned ever since he was a young lad. They were bittersweet… But it put a smile on his face. “We just kinda fell in with each other after that. Kristof had nowhere else to go, Blake wanted to see the world and I- Well. I have someone I need to find.” From the sounds of that last part, that someone wasn’t someone he had good intentions with thanks to all the fire behind words.

While Jacob began his story Blake got to using his numerous moist appendages to tentatively examine Aurora as he assesses her physical health. The suckers lightly gripping on while the tensile muscles of his limbs lightly wrap and squeezes as he tests blood pressure and such. Slowly shifting and writhing over her limbs and across her back to sense any tension.

Of course Jacob looked away and stood next to the door while this was all going on, making sure he was getting an accidental eyeful of anything. The rage that fueled him through his incarceration were but embers now, he had no immediate need to search for the man that massacred his family and threw him in Impel Down to rot at the behest of his masters… But the need was still inside of him.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sat May 29, 2021 10:53 pm
f this was any other moment she would have been a great listener. She especially knows what it feels like to have people not seem to be paying as much attention as they should. Unfortunately at this moment the table is flipped. Her heart started to race ever so slightly, “Oh I don’t mind at all. Let me get this off for you.” This moment is actually innocent on her part as she pulls her shirt and bra over her head casually. Zantine women are no Shyren Belle. They are raised from birth to be the pinnacle of royal poise and self-control. And to not hold shame for the naked form for there is nothing but beauty. This doesn’t mean they’re as free as their Ialao brethren. Just that they’re a lot more nonchalant when it comes to it.

True to her upbringing she held a passive and relaxed expression. The cool air on her chest was more skin tingling than it used to be. Her gaze softens as Blake’s tentacles curl closer to her body. The beat of her heart was loud in her head. “It’s good we’re doing this. I came into possession of an awesome boon recently. Who knows what side effects it might have had so...I don’t mind if you’re firm about it to feel anything off.” She took a quiet, sharp intake of breath when she felt his limbs make contact with her body.

Placing her hands on the bed to support herself she kept fairly still while his tentacles coiled around her body. ”Ah…” A light, open smile tug at her lips. She never realized it felt this sweet. The dark, hot flame licked the inside of her body. A great change was underway as deep, primal aspects of her very DNA woke up. One came from her Zantine blood that can be found in the galaxy over from how much they have spread their seed. Much like how Anubites have that natural instinct to preserve history, Valorians infecting others with the gay, the Dragon instinct to hoard. The Zantines have their own instinct, to propagate as much as they can.

And there is the other aspect that is far older. A relic of a bygone epoch. Vague recollections of a primeval time before civilization. Faded memories of her distant ancestors huddling around a campfire. If she was a certain other person that fire would be somehow symbolic. But she is not that person. No, this is her story. One that predates civilization. About how the true fathomless, unknown once reigned supreme. One of the primitive ancestors, her ancestor, strode away from the conformity of the campfire. And out into the dark.

The reason for this ancient recollection is the result of a side effect from her gift. A resonance between the concepts they both represent. Aurora felt hot. Her inner sky trembles. Her once pretty nebulae distorts into something both enthralling and nightmarish. New constellations slide out of the black. Clusters of black and dead stars that sing of the bottomless void in which they were birthed from.

A deep, heavy exhale left her lips. Her eyes become half lidded. Irises elongate into that of a goat. Leaning her head back she started to make a pleasant hum. A strange warmth spread flooding her veins. So out of it she didn’t comprehend the fact that her hair was rapidly growing over her shoulders and down her back. Her proportions are becoming much more mature. A soft moan mixed in with her hum when she felt her chest become much heavier than normal. The sensation finally prompts her to open her eyes. Finally recognizing what happened.

As she let herself be lost in this haze of lust there was a great change in her spiritual cosmos. There were new constellations strewn across it now. One she must have subconsciously reached for. Her first emotion was that she was bummed out because it had burnt out most of her reach. Then curiosity replaced it as she took in what the black motes meant. However she was caught off from her self-observation when pain started to dart around her lower body. Discomfort crystal clear in her groan.

The pain was coming from her shorts and panties that were now way too small for her proportions. As a result it was now hurting her due to how tight it is. Another groan left her lips as she lowered herself onto her shoulders. Her now beautiful face is marred with pain and pleading, “It’s hurting me. It’s too tight! Take them off!” There was no deceit in her voice. She genuinely was in distress.

Once either of them ripped them off over her a relieved sigh would leave her lips as she laid down on the bed. Unknowingly a certain switch was on in her head. Making the sight of a now very mature, naked women on the bed extremely more erotic. Her heavy breasts now rise with each heave of her breath. Lifting her head to glance down she tenderly spread her legs. Seeing that bruises were already forming where the shorts once were. It didn’t bother her she was exposing herself to Blake and Jacob. If anything it made her hot. At the moment however her thoughts were still on the lingering pain. “Can you make me feel better please?” The request was both lewd and earnest. She did want to get rid of the pain but she also wanted what she had long gone without in her young life.

New Achievements and Perks!:

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun May 30, 2021 9:19 pm
It was important to note that Doc Blake was a professional, he may be a pirate but he is still a doctor. And to that effect he is quite fine with seeing his patients subjectively and pushing ulterior motives and thoughts into the back of his mind when it is time to work. Though that work ethic of his was going to be tested as this strange transformation takes place. How could the good doctor know that his examination would wake something strange within Aurora? Still, his examination continued on, even when she let a suspect sigh pass her lips, as his tendrils writhed across her form until her transformation took place.

Of course the Doctor and Jacob couldn’t take their eyes off of what was happening, Blake was no stranger to change but for something like this to occur so quickly… Her form changed, adapting to some new condition that likely arose during his tentative examination. It was astounding, and it was a good thing that he was wearing a lab coat at this moment in time because with his mind now far from his work, it was rather hard for him to not feel swept up in the abrupt changes as Aurora aligns with this new and abyssal constellation that was changing her form and giving her a far more tempting appearance.

If the new appearance wasn’t enough the moans that filled the air had the Captain closing the door to the rest of the ship and while he was not sure why initially, he locked the door. It would at the very least dampen the noise and stop anyone from barging in… Despite the newfound tightness in his trousers, Jacob was not sure how he should be feeling about this. Obviously extremely aroused was one of those feelings. Embarrassed was another. He had little to no experience with women besides that of being friends with Sarah, Alex and some of the others on the crew. Sarah was just a friend to him, one that was grateful to him for saving her hometown, but he knew that Kristof was sweet on her. Alex, he felt like an older brother to her which wouldn’t change anytime soon. And he didn’t see himself getting romantically involved with anyone any time soon. And while he was certainly not a mess around woman and could handle the odd banter and flirting, he had no experience with anything deeper. Which was why this was something of an awakening. Nothing romantic, it was something less pure. Baser. Simpler. Just plain old desire, an all too different kind of fire than the sort he had felt stirring in his chest over the years. One that now stirred in his loins and eroded away at some walls he liked to put up between him and his crew.

Once Aurora’s voice grew distressed and her beautiful face contorted with pain the pair of mesmerised men snapped out from their bewilderment. There was a second of hesitation for the doctor, but even in this strange situation the Captain lept into action even if he was aroused and confused. He didn’t sense any deceit in her plea and from the looks of it there was evidence enough that it was true. Her clothes no longer suited her body. He moved right in front of her while Blake was still standing behind her, frozen almost.

Ripping them off will be too painful. No time to cut them off, and I don’t see her wearing them after this so-! Jacob’s actions were deliberate and quick. He placed his hand over the undersized clothing that no longer fit her curvaceous form he focussed his mind as best he could through the horny haze now clouding his mind to use Haki into her clothes as part of a move he devised to destroy armour, and to defeat stronger opponents, using the haki he shredded her clothing to ribbons to leave her flesh intact. And watching her flesh spring forward from the torturous confines was something splendid to see. And quite the power move in its own right. “T-there, should be fine now.” Jacob stammered over his words, his mind consumed with the visual of her heavy chest and her well formed body that it started to drive him wild. Blake was snapped from his frozen state once Jacob had freed Aurora from her tight clothing and realised that she likely had bruising… He will need to attend to that.

Both of them however were stopped in whatever mental tracks they had as Aurora’s lifted to meet theirs as she had a request, one as pure as it was lewd. One that drove reason away from the minds of the Captain and the Doctor, while it likely wouldn’t have occurred to them under normal circumstances… This was far from normal circumstance. Blake was the first to speak up, starting to move his arms as they slowly spread over her form, around her arms to give her something to hold onto, around her midriff to have them while two of his tendrils began to sheepishly encircle her heavy mounds to kneed and massage them, while another would encircle one of her thighs to massage and tend to the bruises as his suckers gave tender care. “W-Well of course. I need to do another examination anyway considering this drastic change…” A comforting lie he told himself, he likely didn’t care to admit that he was consumed with fascination and more base desires spurred on by her more than ample beauty.

Jacob, while entirely unfamiliar with this sort of situation, was never one to back down new territory. The hunger behind his eyes and the fire stirring within spurred him on, colouring his decision in a broad and inflamed brush as he knelt down before Aurora as she exposed herself so boldly before the pair of them, said exposure straining the trousers around his waist. If it was anyone else in his crew he would be quite the blubbering mess, but there was something… Different at work. Ever move Aurora made stoked an untended fire within him, one that had never grown above simple embers and passing thoughts. A side of him that was never explored thanks to his incarceration at an early age. Though he was not lost in this growing fire for very long, his pan up to Aurora’s face as he takes to start getting to see his crewman’s well being. “What kind of Captain would I be if I left my crewman to suffer like this..? Just relax..~” With half lidded eyes he got to gently kiss one of her bruises along her thighs and probing for sensitive spots, making use of his hands to massage carefully along her waistline where the shorts would have been really tight on her wonderful hips. Being far more swept up in lust than the doctor was, he could not pry his eyes from what lay beneath the panties he destroyed to bring Aurora relief as he started to kiss down her thighs as instinct started to fill in for his lack of experience. She could feel the heat of his breath against her lower half, eyes heavy with desire gaze up to meet her own before he finds himself leaning forward and driving his tongue against pink flesh and sinking further, probing for sweet spots even now as it dived deeper and rubbed further into her core.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum