Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Taur
Taur
Admin
https://hoshizora.forumgreek.com

Basil's Adentures Empty Basil's Adentures

Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:59 pm
The youngest court of the east had just opened its gates, with the palatial fortress-complex of Basilandria being as vibrant as a newborn lion pup. Local Mhassari tribal chieftains from the planets conquered by Basil had already gathered to address their new liege along with many peculiar characters, filling the courtroom with chatter and anticipation as Prince Basil arrived to enthrone himself before all. Most were there just to pay their respects, but a select few seemed to have more in their minds.
As Basil was to look at the crowd before him, four caricatures in particular seemed to stand out..

First among them was one in particular that Basil had noticed before; The woman in black and her creepy glares! She had first appeared out of nowhere in his court not long ago but had yet to introduce herself. The guards were never able to actually find her whereabouts either. This human woman, all dressed in black robes and with a cold deathly gaze of icy silver eyes seemed to be able to avoid any contact she did not wish for. Currently however her eyes were fixed at Basil's, judging his very soul as if enchanted. If anything, at least she was rather pretty and who knows ..perhaps she was just a peculiar admirer. The glaring was getting rather awkward however.

Thankfully, the awkward yet discreet staring contest was brought to an end as a most peculiar pair walked in demanding everyone's attention by just being present; a rather angered and elegant luscious felinoid noblewoman and a disgusted posh young human aristocrat. The noblewoman appeared as if she was the offspring of a Mhassari and a human, and to most shocked bystanders around her that would indeed seem to be the case, but not to Basil! He would know exactly what this woman was and where this pair hailed from; the signature look of superiority, obnoxious use of arcalite details in clothing and commanding presence of an empire of a thousand suns had always been following Elisians around ...besides, the noblewoman did look a lot like the pictures of his great-great-great-great-great-grandma, Empress Zena Lasacris, from the standard issue book of Zantine History that he was forced to read from as a kid.
The two looked as if the very ground they were stepping on was an insult to their being, whispering to each other and throwing glares full of demand and anticipation at Basil.

Far more calm and in a definitely friendlier mood near them was a middle-aged lion. Dressed in full Tarkan garb and a fez, he not only seemed friendlier but also lost in calculations, taking notes in a small papyrus whenever his eyes turned to one of Basil's Rangians guarding the courtroom. Most would disregard this rather conservatively dressed official as nothing more than a Tarkan spy, but the great arcalite paw-pin on his vest revealed his true identity; this was an emissary of the Great Sultan himself. Probably not the greatest though as he seemed quite uncaring whether he would be addressed or not by Basil, being more than happy to continue his scribbling in his little papyrus.

Last but not least a short and dirty young Mhassari female dressed in what appeared to be pirate clothes barged in with fervor, shoving courtiers, servants and visitors alike as if this was some kind of ethertrucker saloon. She seemed fixed on Basil, muttering profanities not fit for any decent lady as she approached him and demanded an audience right away by awarding Basil with the new title of "Dude" followed by "what the fuck, this is my home".
Iammelon
Iammelon
Location : The Unknown Negative First Circle Of Hell (New Jersey)

Basil's Adentures Empty Re: Basil's Adentures

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:30 pm
Prince Basil Lasacris sat proudly upon his rather recently claimed throne. Perhaps it was not the Imperial Throne on Instabull or the Highlord's Seat, but this one was his, and he earned it himself. His loyal Rangians by his side, and other loyal soldiers outside just in case, Basil was quite comfortable even in these foreign lands. Of course a lot of the work had been done by another person in the room, that being the Rangian Captain Lactisia Moomis, who had prepared for today. Leading up to now, where he was readying himself to accept all the pledges of loyalty he had demanded, sincere or otherwise.

But first, he would address these more interesting ones before dealing with the mundane. He recognized the Elisians and sighed, but he knew they were not going to be patient. Just like any Instabull Noble, they would naturally believe their concern to be the most important in the world. He did want to speak with the Tarkan soon, since he was aware of how important the Tarkan Empire was and he didn't want to get on the Sultan's bad side so early. And the creepy woman needed to be addressed eventually, as she was putting a dampener on things. Basil enjoyed interacting with pretty women, but that stare was a bit creepy even to him.

And then there was that last Mhassari, whom Lactisia was on the verge of arresting. But Basil was finding their boldness amusing at least, and if she wasn't just talking out her behind about this being her home, that meant he hadn't caught all the previous government's royal family. Might as well handle that while he had the time.

So, with a snap, Basil pointed his finger at the Mhassari in the pirate outfit, "You there, approach. Let her pass, guards. I'd really like to know why this young woman felt it necessary to interrupt my court when many distinguished guests are waiting," he says while gesturing around the room to the others in the throneroom. Basil couldn't help but smile while doing that, as it felt good to call it his court.
Taur
Taur
Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:58 pm
When the adventurous prince directed his attention to the short and rude Mhassari woman the rest of the peculiar visitors had quite differing reactions: The Elisian pair scoffed, with the feline noblewoman appearing to have just stayed only thanks to the theatrical pleads of the horned human aristocrat; She was now looking disapprovingly at Basil with her arms crossed and tapping her foot, as the horned human was looking at her worried - it was quite clear they would not be waiting for long.
The silver-eyed lady in black on the other hand averted her eyes and sat behind the crowd, whatever she had to say it could wait apparently. As for the Tarkan official, his aloof demeanor was soon replaced by one of intrigue, putting away his little scroll and watching the altercation of Basil and the rude Mhassari with an interested smirk in his face.

As for the rude Mhassari, she did not seem to appreciate Basil's favor, swearing at the guards as they unhanded her and walking right towards the prince looking absolutely pissed off "Listen here you upstart! Looting the place is fine, it's playing by the rules  ..but this is MY base and has been for like, two years now! The moment I go away you come in and snatch it from these pathetic planet-dwellers as if they actually own it! Hah! No!" she suddenly had a wide and proud grin as she pointed to herself "It belongs to Captain Horiya Sarkhet Nagaboots, the best pirate in the Southern Ethers, scourge of the Gordonian merchants, terror of the Kiff, the one whose boots are made of Naga skin. MOI!" she then pointed at the door "So, get your gold and your stupid cows and piss off mate! Because I have great plans ahead for the throne of Tartoga and I can't waste time to find a new damn lair!"
Iammelon
Iammelon

Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:00 pm
Basil made an exaggerated look of deep thought, "Captain Horiya Sarkhet Nagaboots... Nagaboots... I am afraid the name doesn't ring any bells! Lactisia, have you heard about the captain here?"

The tall Taurus woman gave the prince a curt nod, "I have. The name came up when I spoke to a few of the locals. A pirate, troublemaker, and supremely rude individual." Lactisia looked back over at Horiya, "She certainly fits the description I've received, including the dirty clothes. I believe she is indeed who she claims to be."

"How kind of her then to come and turn herself in!" The prince snapped his fingers, and the guards in the room moved quickly. The ones near each doorway quickly sidestepped to block any escapes, and a few more Rangians moved forward towards the captain. Basil smirked, "I did want some new boots, and boots made of Naga skin sound like a fun addition to my collection."

Taking on a more serious tone now, Basil spoke up, "Let me take this chance to make something very clear... This is my planet now. I didn't see a plaque for this palace in your name, Captain, but maybe you've heard the new name of this place. Basilandria. If you'd like, I can make a giant sign to make it all the more clear! And I've got some rather big plans of my own, so forgive me for not wanting to compromise that for the sake of a pirate who thought it smart to insult a prince by themselves."

"Still, nobody can say that Prince Basil Lasacris is unmerciful. Tell me about those plans of yours for Tartoga. If it's interesting enough, I might consider not turning you over to Chief Justicar Zeyia over there. Though that's going to be a bit difficult, as I am sure the 'best pirate in the Southern Ethers' is worth a lot of justice points to a Valorian like her." Basil gestured towards an armored Valorian Justicar who stood among the courtiers, who flashed the pirate a predatory grin as she leans in a little.
Taur
Taur
Admin

Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:25 pm
The whole courtroom was filled with chatter as the pirate rudely made her case only to listen in total silence as Prince Basil passed judgement. The Elisian pair especially had an interesting change of pace in how they saw the young prince; The horned human aristocrat smirked at the felinoid noblewoman who rolled her eyes and turned looking satisfied at Basil, now seeming far more content to wait.
The Tarkan official as well seemed to approve of the pirate's treatment although was rather annoyed at that last question, now paying full attention at the altercation between ruler and criminal. As for the peculiar lady in black, she had vanished from the courtroom as easily as she arrived ..perhaps she would meet Basil when he would be at a more accepting mood.

Nagaboots in the meanwhile felt the threatening presence of the two Taurus rangians at her back and gulped, trying to regain her posture. This was quite a bad situation she had landed in, but she was not one to give up. In an instant she managed to think her way through, smiling at Basil and making a little bow "Fine, fine! You can keep the damn castle. This was but a test of your character matey! This old fortress is not worth much anyway ..not as much as what I have in mind! And I did not fail to notice this glimpse in your eyes ...it is a glimpse I know well! So ..let me stay by your side and together we will lay claim to Tartoga's command through a secret map I have stashed in a safe location! The pirate fleets at our command ..imagine that!" She then shook her finger with a grin in her face "But hah! If you think you'll get anything without me, you're grossly mistaken ..you're no pirate buddy and this means you've no respect, no map and no way to rule Tartoga! So, tell your beef-for-brains to loosen up and we may conjure some mighty deal ...pirate to lord!"
Iammelon
Iammelon

Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:00 pm
Basil sat there for a moment quietly, before sighing, "Now, I do enjoy some adventure in my life. But you see, Captain Nagaboots, you're right about one thing. I am not a pirate. I am a prince, and we are not the same. We are not equals, and you are not in any position to try and make deals with me as an equal. You are below me, and you should have approached me on your knees. Instead, if you want beef, you will get it."

He snapped his fingers again, "Guards! Turn the captain over to Zeyia's care, if you would. And take the boots!"

The Valorian marched up along with the two Taurus Rangians, twirling a set of handcuffs that she would place on the Mhassari's wrists. Zeyia then smirked, "The best pirate in the Southern Ethers... You'll get to tell me all about that, and confess all of it before the Goddess of Justice. Don't be afraid, as the honored first guest to the Basilandrian dungeon, you shall get my personal attention!" The glimpse in the Valorian's eyes was one Nagaboots might recognize, though it was distinctly not in her favor.

With that, the Justicar and the guards would take the pirate captain away. Basil smiled and looked back to the courtroom, "Now, let's move on from that business, and get on to more interesting matters." He gestured towards the Elisian pair, "I see no reason to delay hearing from our guests from the West any longer. You've come a long way to get here, step forward and tell me why!"
Taur
Taur
Admin

Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:22 pm
Basil's courtiers rejoiced as the poor pirate was dragged to taste Valorian Justice. Devastated, Captain Horiya the Bootless flipped Basil and bowed her head in defeat as she would soon have to prove herself to a much mightier foe. The small debacle did not go without notice by the visitors either who seemed thrilled and glad Basil was no pirate-sympathizer; The Tarkan official clapped even and nodded to Basil!
Meanwhile, as they were addressed, the Elisians walked forth and both made a discreet bow towards the Prince while bumping their fists on their chests. The feline noblewoman smiled widely "Why! Must there be reason to visit one's own ospiditria? Vactiferio, please be so kind as to inform the Princiter.." the horned human let out a discreet cough and smirked as he extended his arms presenting his feline compatriot "Princiter Basile ze Valens Lasacris, you stand before marquezia Junia ze Valens Lasacris and her most trusted and loyal aide, Vactiferio zi Eridanis, myself. Now as to the reason of our.." Junia quickly dismissed rather harshly her 'aide' while bringing out and holding a small beautiful golden box in one hand "I can take it from here, Vactifer ...thank you a million suns. Anyway, Basil! We are shall we say ...cousins? Yes, cousins! Though I presume quite removed obviously.." She said in a peculiar seductive way for what was being said and caressed her elegant hair, drawing attention to her rather felinoid and very much non-human features ...and quite some features they were! "Nevertheless, I am tasked by my House, one of the richest and most influential in the entirety of Elis, to bring a proposal to you." she opened the little box and it suddenly deployed a virtual ethermap of the Southern Route "We need someone we can trust and is unknown in the west for this and so it happens that you do fit the description Prince!" She then pointed at one particular part of the map, though it was quite hard to concentrate on the map itself as right through it was Junia's chest "See these two suns? They block the entire southern ether route between West and East, and more than that they pose a threat to regular western trade too! Ruining our trade! Now, what we require of you is that you get rid of this problem and inform us first, before any of the other empires ...and Elisian houses. We are after all Lasacris" as Junia was sweetening the deal with her seductive eyes, the process was rather ruined by Vactiferio who raised his finger and full of joy interrupted "AND! It is not without a prize! You will have the trust of the greatest economic institution of the empire; Tyrhennis Bank and a direct loan of arcalite gallyons if you accept that no one else may acquire without trust!" the sultry Junia was almost enraged that she was interrupted, visibly fuming internally but maintaining her smile as she shoved Vactiferio to the side "Yes, of course.. however my colleague from the Tyrhennis Bank here does not really understand why we chose you cousin. It is not to sell some loan, but because of your name and impressive endeavors that I have been watching for a while ..and has intrigued myself and some other of your Elisian cousins in hopes of reinvigorating some kind of ..familial cooperation? Yes, that is the word I think!" She stood back and smiled "Of course, you would have to move out of this ..ehm, place. With your army if you so wish, or not. So.. Que Dicis?"
Iammelon
Iammelon

Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:30 pm
Basil was not too worried for the pirate. If she turned out not to be so bad, Zeyia would treat her fine. Valorians in their care for justice liked to make sure the punishments fit the crimes, and so this was a good way to figure out more what he was dealing with, while putting on a strong show in public. Besides, she had been rude to him and his guards, and he couldn't let that stand for his first time holding court.

Now with his focus on the Elisians, he found the introduction of his (very, very distant) cousins to be interesting. His attention might have been slightly focused on certain parts of the Marquezia, but he was listening to her.

After a moment he smiled back to Junia, "Well, it is certainly a pleasure to meet my very distant cousin, and it pleases me to hear that the Lasacris back West continue to do well. And it would be remiss of me not to take any chance offered to rekindle the bond between West and East, so I would love to discuss more of the specifics of this arrangement. Including what was mentioned about those Arcalite Gallyons..." He said while giving a glance back to Vactifero.

Returning his eyes to Junia he continued, "As for this place, I never intended to stick around here full time. A good Lasacris always knows the meaning of ambition. Still, I have taken much here, and so my army would need to stay here to keep what I have rightfully taken by my own hands. I still have great plans, and I would not mind the support of an institution like the Tyrhennis Bank in that. But above all, I am loyal to my family. So, Junia, let's say I'm interested. We'll have to discuss more on sealing this alliance and restoring such family bonds." Basil added a little wink at the end, much to the expectation (and continual exhaustion) of his Rangian captain.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum