Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Star Clover [Richard/Eteu] Empty Star Clover [Richard/Eteu]

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 pm
It has been some time since the reformation of the Firstborn Kingdom into an Empire. Empress Alicia has used this time well to sure up the Empires borders and infrastructure with the help of her siblings. With their father heading into the Nebula to find his original heritage he confidently left the throne in the capable hands of his kin. While at first they were shaky to find their ground, Alicia was quick to find her footing and lead the Firstborn into a new era. Zether still keeps in contact of course, refusing to leave them in the dark, with them after he found and settled into the Deinmaar family, the Dragon nobility that he is descended from.

Though now, with the events of the past squared away, it was time for the Empire to focus on the future. Their alliance with the Iammelon Union still holds strong, though they resist the efforts to be annexed into the Nebula. The Union's use of the captured Zerg tends to unsettle the general populous and even puts some of their military on edge when around them. So their alliance has been held but flags are beginning to rise here and there. Though Zether has done his best to keep incidents low, helping his daughter and other children where he can since he is the most appropriate bridge between the two.

Though now Alicia was left wanting, relying on her father made her feel unfit to rule. Not wanting to keep this from him, they talked it out and came to the agreement that she should seek a new ally for the Empire, expanding trade and trust outside of the Nebula and the Bez. So she started digging... Though the answer was looking her in the face. Long has the Empire rubbed borders with another nation. And so far no incidents have came from their limited interactions. Both sides preferring to keep keeping to themselves...

One day it came down to a single decision. She was getting used to dealing with things so officially that she thought that perhaps a more informal approach may work wonders. And if it didn't then there was no harm in trying through official channels. So she logged into Chitter and decided to shoot the leader of the Canglong a DM to start things off.

@FirstPheonixAli wrote:@OgoeAkari

Hey, I'm Empress Alicia of the Firstborn. I know we haven't had much contact between our peoples besides some border interactions here and there, but I was hoping we could talk about opening relations if you're interested?

I was going to do this the normal way, through official channels and such. But I didn't want cause a scene. Hopefully this isn't too informal, I'm getting used to doing this sort of thing.

Hope to hear your reply soon!
Alicia Athailen.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Star Clover [Richard/Eteu] Empty Re: Star Clover [Richard/Eteu]

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:03 pm
A gentle dawn illuminates the misty peaks. The melodic shrill of bird singing was what roused Akira Ogoe, the great Tiānhuáng from his slumber. A breeze gently brushes over his exposed torso. Carrying with it the smell of fresh rain and wet soil. He continues to lay there in a mental debate on whether to get up or stay a few moments longer to snuggle in the cool sheets. Unfortunately the sound of crisp hooffalls told him that he won't have a voice. Sure enough he heard her familiar dignified and friendly laugh. "It's time to rise and shine, Tiānhuáng. There's no rest for the mighty." A grumble left him when he felt his blanket be pulled away. Mentally conceding defeat he opened his eyes to see Li Jing next to his bed. One of the oldest servants that serve as an aide to Tiānhuáng. And have worked for the past three Tiānhuáng. She was experienced to say the least. Especially getting stubborn people like him out of bed.

Not giving a fight for once he got up from bed. He could almost hear the smug grin on Li jing's face before she turned a bit to signal three other handmaids to come into the room. Taking their place in the corner of the room where Akira went. It was a spot where the handmaids started the process of dressing him up. Ages ago he always wanted to try out fancy robes. But after he learns just how long it takes to get them on it kinda loses its appeal.

It wasn't a quiet affair. He and the handmaids were having amiable small talk as they did their work getting the attire on him. One of them started to work on brushing his white bushy mane. This went on for a minute before the final knot was tied. One of them came to the front of him. Holding up a tablet for him to see. Thanking her he took the device. Normal morning reports and intelligence briefing. Skimming the notification he caught something interesting that doesn't normally occur.

A Chitter DM from another nation's sovereign. Giving it a quick read he was a bit surprised that there were others who somewhat shared his philosophy on using technology as a means to get work done instead of the old ways. While he does agree the traditional fashion has value to it. It's both a time saver and less costly. That said he took in the contents of the dm. By no means was Canglong totally isolationist. They sit on one of the most important Ether crossroads of Hoshizora that connects the west and east. It would be foolish to not capitalize on the benefits of that. So while they keep to themselves. Canglong interacts with other nations on a commerce level. This is why he has a Chitter account to begin with.

He continues to ponder on it. The Firstborn Empire is one of the three nearby powers that actually touch borders with them. And by far the youngest out of the three. Up North-East sits the Empire of Bezannia. Beyond them were other powers that he is far more intrigued by than some quint nation state. To the North-West is the Hadast. They get a lot more traffic from them. But both of them are a distance away from them. Making any sort of relations above trade less needed. The Firstborn on the other hand, due to their closeness, does make it necessary to engage with them. With that thought he type in a response.

@OgoeAkari wrote:

In reply to @FirstPheonixAli

There's no need to fret noble one. I can understand the benefits to rely on this manner of discourse. Matters like this can flow by much quicker. That said, our eyes have been on the imperial flower that bloomed so close to our domain. It's not often one witness the birth of a new legacy being engraved in the sea of stars. I personally give my blessings for your people's future. So yes, I'm open in hearing what you wish to speak about.

- The Tiānhuáng

Lost_Psion likes this post

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:52 pm
After only afew hours a Chitter notification fired off and sounded through the Empress's room, the woman in mention was getting dressed in some evening attire since the sun had since set from when she wrote the Chit DM in the afternoon, laying around the luxurious covers of her bed in lacy gowns with a dressing gown to warm her and picking up her phone she looked over the DM's contents as she began to think on what could be achieved, their information on the nation next to them was limited, only knowing from first-hand reports about their race from impressions and brief readings... Nevermind the fact that they sit upon a rather important Ether crossroads that does connect with the heart of their territory.

"They have a refined way of speaking. Sounds almost like you're speaking to a knight or something" She remarks to herself, though she began to think of another example since it wasn't quite correct. "I haven't met any cultures like this... I have read stuff that dad sends me. I'll have to do what I can with what I know... I'll keep it informal for now..." She puzzled some more over possibilities that can come from this, as far as trade goes they had alot to offer in terms of medical innovations and raw materials and gasses. The potential to learn more of magic than their limited and, compared to others in the galaxy, crude manners of manipulating magical energies would be a much needed boon for their people. With that thought she started to write her response.

@FirstPheonixAli wrote:

In reply to @OgoeAkari

You are too kind, it is not often I hear of our people being referred to in such a manner. Though I will agree we are still young in the story amongst these stars. I thank you for your blessing, I hope I can make good on your words and lead my people with the same enthusiasm. Your people are one that we have been fascinated with for a long while but always found ourselves in a position where reaching out would have to wait as to not sour first impressions.

Though that would be why I am reaching out now, things have finally grown calm within our borders and feel it is time to know the rest of the galaxy if you would allow us to finally meet as neighbours. An opportunity to see what we can perhaps offer one another?

-Empress Alicia

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:56 pm

Minutes after he sent back the reply he had gone to his personal study to have his breakfast. The moment he sat down he didn’t wait a second before another handmaiden carried a healthy assortment of food on a tray to his desk. A bit too healthy he noticed. “Is this an indirect way to inform me I’m getting fat?” The question was spoken in a light hearted manner.

“It was brought to the cooks attention that you’ve been having too much chocolate in your diet, my Tiānhuáng.” She stood at attention near him. Prepared to give him anything if he ever needs it. At times their witty remarks do irate him a tad but that’s because he couldn’t come back with a rebuttal. Largely he’s happy that he has a relaxed relationship with his staff and he knows they appreciate it as well.

Giving a snort at the claim he just went to eat his mail. A ringtone came from his phone. Seems like a dm alert. Pulling it out he can see it was the same person. It wasn’t surprising to hear that they were fascinated with Canglong. The land is old, very old. Even he is left awestruck at times by the mystery and majesty of it. On that note however it’s this same reason that they are less inclined to be so open to outsiders. They didn’t even allow scholars from the Anubite Empire to come learn from them. Although that is mostly due to another empire being in the middle of them. Making travel between them long and limited.

Eating his meal he began to type back.

@OgoeAkari wrote:

In reply to @FirstPheonixAli

Understanding is the cornerstone to the home that can stand the test of time. Let us briefly gaze to the eternal empire of the sands to the north. They serve as a testament to this wisdom. In their time they have molded those around them to serve as different parts of the house. Strengthening it to weather fiercer storms. We understand this wisdom. And it’s why we are cautious with who we interact with.

As with all things, I’ll give this a chance. Now this raises a new question. How shall we take up on this opportunity? I’m willing to send a representation over to your land.

- The Tiānhuáng

Lost_Psion likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum