Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard]

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:19 pm
Lincoln bark a laugh. “Wait till morning. Then the hangover will really rear its ugly head.” He lazily looks around the scenery. The roads were fairly quiet. There’s not much of a nightlife in the colony yet due to its small size. But there were still some people out and about. “This was a good experience for you. It was a quick way to display just how much of culture and standards changed. Your woes are generally the most that people ever have to worry about. That is just how lax we are today. No constant worry about the stability of the world or wonder if today is the last time you’ll ever see your comrade. We are privileged to be able to be free and enjoy living in the most simplest sense.” He looked over to Richard with a certain expression. “That is why I chose the path that I did in my last life. To devote my life to fighting the darkness that encroaches on the light."

He wrung his hands. That was as far he could go on for now. “I lost a lot of things that night. And then I was given a second chance that I never took for granted. That night changed me. I became something bigger then myself. And so many years later. I experienced so much. And now I’m here. To finally take the time to rest. Because well." He rubs the back of his neck. "I'm a 'workaholic'. A old friend of mine even threaten me to take it easy, and he'll know. Knowing what he's capable of I believed he can follow up on that promise. But I didn't need to worry, I stuck true to what I needed. Even when a civil war broke out I didn’t spur into action. I was tempted of course. So very tempted. But I knew what would happen if someone like me joined the fray. It wouldn’t have been a war.” It would have been a one-sided smack down. They never dealt with an existence like him. “Instead I stayed out of it. All I did was protect the orphanage.”

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Redemption [Eteru/Richard]

Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:06 pm
Today was certainly squaring up to be an emotional rollercoaster fraught with lessons from one man who lost it all to another, though Richard could gather why he was getting told all this. It would save him the soul searching later on, to know that life was his own to live. Free to enjoy the trivial worries without them growing into ones that seem world consuming. This taster was good for him, though he seriously doubted that he would make a habit of partying like this.

Richard found all of this so baffling... Why? Why was Lincoln opening up to him like this? By rights Lincoln should be keeping it from him, they had only just met and he holds his very life in place with a rune... Why was he going so far, dragging up buried evils to have him bear witness to them and their effects on his mental state. He didn't earn these, he didn't ask... He was just receiving stories of horrors... He looked to Lincoln with concern, but did not stop him. If he felt it was right to share these memories with him then he will accept them. "I... I am sorry about your family. Those wounds may be old, the passage time leaving them as bitter scars that you seal on another world. But know that I will grieve too... Lives that young are too precious to be snuffed out by monsters and chaotic happenstance. Bad Luck" He said that last part with disdain, a deep place of hatred within him. Though his dark mood subsides as his eyes wander towards the stars.

"You did the right thing. Staying out of the larger war and protecting them. Despite having the power to end it for them, it is not our place to end their wars..." He says as his eyes turn skywards. "Our circumstances are far different but we are interlopers in their time. We will do what we must and no more, to do more would mean inviting dependence." He says before he looks back to Lincoln. "But that is not what we want. Correct? Being needed, and having a country dependant on our involvement are not the same thing." Perhaps it was about time that he should start spilling... Lincoln had laid out his young life to him.

Richard rose to his feet, his mind clean of the toxins as his body flushed itself clean. A dark expression clouding his face as he kept looking into the stars above. "The war started shortly after I succeeded my father as the head of the family. I became a Count, lord of our estate in the rite of succession. My father and I were brought before our King... The great Drake Cullan." He eyes narrow with the mere mention of the name. "He is where it all began, our King... The progenitor of our all consuming desire for greed. A sin so strong that not even our most virtuous could hold off the desire.... That war began because we were too weak to resist the ambitions of our lord. All of us so easily under his mind control that we were only freed with time and his death at the hands of an Ialoan warrior. Even then we all had out prices to pay, being one of the last lords standing I did what I had to to ensure my people kept on living... I threw away my life so that my mother and three siblings could survive. I... I have no idea if any of them are even still alive. We all had our unique connections to the blood of the land, being descended directly from the Cullan line... They might still be alive out there, living their own lives. I can hope... But honestly it is a fools hope."

He lets himself smile as he looks back to his friend. His hardships could hardly compare to those of Lincoln's in the scale of horror, but he did what he had to to make sure they lived happy lives even if he was robbed of ever having one. "I can only hope that they lived their lives happily, and not use my memory as some ill conceived banner for a revenge... If fate allows it, I will meet them again. Whether it be in the flesh or some remnant of memory left behind."

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:04 pm
It’s typically odd that one is open about an event this tragic. But one has to remember that for Lincoln this has happened a long time ago. The reasoning is a few. One being that it shows that trauma is something that can never truly go away. The pain stays with you all the way to your grave. All you can do is learn to live with it and find the best out of it. The other is to show strength in talking about it. To be paralyze in the memory is to let the inner demons win. There were many times when in moments of a mental breakdown. Ponder if he became a monster that night since the child that is Lncoln had died that night. Yet deep down he instead chose the one other path that he knew would never give him peace. The will to fight.

Hearing Richard talk about dependency prompt a nod of agreement from him. “This will sound strange but I’ll explain some of it later. But the story is that on a device I follow a woman of another race by the name of Heulyn Ithrak. She’s a citizen of the Anubite Empire. One of the nations that make up Iammelon. They had their own miniature civil war that she took a part of. Months later she wrote a post on Immegram, which I follow. Again that’s for later. But the long story short. She talked about her experience in the war. And for context, she’s an immigrant. About how her loyalty to the country was challenged. Her enemy devoted their entire life to this cause. What right did she have to be involved. What is the country to her, anything else than a sandbox? And after it all, one of the things she understood is that she’s nothing to the Empire. All she is is one woman. A Empire, A nation, is far bigger than an individual. Everyone has the potential to be important to a cause. But they should never be individually depended on. Because this is about something more than them.”

Then after listening to Ritchard’s tale he gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder before standing up. “Hope is all we can do bud. Come on, let's get some rest. I got a room over at a hotel. A place where they rent out rooms for tourists and travelers. In the morning I got something to introduce you to. For better or for worse. On the plus side, it may help you search down your family. I can’t trust anything, information that old is not something easily retrievable. But it’s worth a shot no?” Offering him a hand to help him stand up he led him to a clean and sleek looking hotel. Showing Richard the general basics like checking in and how to look up your room number. He finally brought him to his room.

Like the outside the inside was fairly sleek and minimalist in design. Richard would see that there is a bag down on the floor against the foot of the bed. Over at the table he could see what appears to be a shiny, black tablet. “That.” Lincoln points a finger at it. “Is what I’m going to show you in the morning and oh boy, what a ride the day will be. Before that, let’s take a rest. I’m sure you want something comfy so feel free to take the bed. I’ll sleep in the chair.” It would seem that Lincoln is used to sleeping wherever and falls to sleep fairly quick. A few moments he went over to the chair, took off his outer layers and set aside the camera. Got comfy and drifted off to sleep.

Lost_Psion likes this post

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:55 pm
Richard already had a very long time of incarceration to consider and self govern his own trauma's. While it was not to say that a professional opinion would not help, he felt that he was somewhat at peace with himself. It allowed him the chance to consider himself worthy of an attempt to live again, a chance to redeem himself even after serving a era's worth of imprisonment. Though he could very much still take heart to the lessons of talking about his inner demons, after the priestess that was his jailor passed he was along with his thoughts, growing to tire of that after the first decade or so while knowing he had no other choice. No one else cared about checking on him, his history forgotten about.

Hearing of yet another device that Lincoln was saving for a later talk, he couldn't help but be alittle sour at him for saving it for later when they still had time.. At least in his eyes. Being nocturnal by nature meant that the night time was his active time, though all sense of time and sleep was warped so severely with his imprisonment that he had little idea of just how late it must be despite the stars above him. Still... Hearing about this woman of his worked very well with what he was saying before. Though his wording was ever o slightly suspect to him as he worriedly furrows his eyebrows, and while he listened to the entirety he still answered him with- "You... Follow this woman? Lincoln, I can't condone such behaviour if she isn't your friend." Of course Lincoln would no doubt hopefully say that he was misunderstanding his meaning, of course Lincoln wasn't a sort of deviant or anything. This was just the way that technology has benefitted people beyond the limitations of Richard's time.

After getting back to the apartment Lincoln was staying at, he could easily say that luxuries has advanced far in the past era. This room was for the common tourist yet it was as lavish, even more so actually, than his own room as a Count. "Sweet lords of the Night... Modern people get to live like this? Perhaps I was more than quick to assume that not much has changed... Clearly the quality of ones life has improved immensely."

Though now armed with new information, that he would be shown tomorrow how to use the device that he could perhaps find his missing Kin, was a revelation in itself as his eyes were locked onto that black tablet for a prolonged amount of time while Lincoln tried to explain that Richard was going to take the bed. Though he does register it after a long moment. "Huh? Wait the bed? Are you sure? I'm the guest, I can sleep standing if need be."

Of course this would be back and forth until Lincoln sealed the argument by defiantly going to sleep in the chair to force Richard to take the bed. Richard would have no other choice, he did clean himself of all the bod paint first before he let himself hit the bed.... It quickly devolved into him burying himself into the bedding as much as possible and getting himself in a bedding cocoon of sorts... Long forgetting what such worldly comforts were something he sourly missed. After wrapping himself in the cocoon he drifted off to a state of sleep that he had not had in a very long time...

Soon after he found himself drifting off, his senses would be stirred by the scent of lavender and honey. A warm breeze shifting above him while the Vampire opens his eyes, looking up at a open sky dotting with clouds heading westward to parts unknown. In a daze he lifts his head, looking out at rolling hills covered with flowers, sparsely dotted with trees where bees as they buzz back and forth.

His daze continued as he realised the sun was was above him, high noon... Yet he did not burn. His flesh only feeling the warmth. Though soon his daze started to fade, his mind regaining its pace as he remembers this field... He remembers this very scene... "Wait... Why am I-"

"Back to a time before the the Blood war?" A voice calls from behind, one that was familiar to him. It was one that didn't think he would ever hear again, even in his dreams. Slowly he looked back over his shoulder and with hands firmly planted on silk covered hips stood, the one woman outside of his family he knew stood. The Ialao priestess that he had help burying earlier today.

Rich was awe stricken as he slowly stood up, his face warped both relief and worry. Was this about to turn dark? Some figment of his mind unable to- "It's nice to see that you still overthink everything Rich." She says with a sort of smug smile gracing her fair features. A white robe hugs to her athletic yet plump form while a necklace adorned with rune covered moons hangs from her neck with several bangles with similar iconography covering her arms.

His mind stops racing as he calms, a soft smile covering his face as he looks back to his jailor and best friend. The person who helped set him back on the path of redemption long before Lincoln had found him. "Nice to see you Maravi. It's been awhile" He says reaching for a hug before the Ialao backs up a step with the two exchanging a look. Initially confused, Rich raises an eyebrow before he feels a wave of embarrassment wash over him. "A-Ah. You're... In the ri-"

"The ring yes."

"So you saw everything...?"

She gives a brief nod, a red hue covering her face as she avoids eye contact with him. "Oh I saw everything. I was asleep in the ring until you started guzzling mana again, woke me right up but I couldn't interact with you in any meaningful way... I don't know what your new friend would do. So talking to you through this dream seemed the most appropriate. That... And I honestly didn't know how to talk to you with everything I saw." She says as she looks off to the side, crossing her arms over her chest as she was mentally recalling every moment but wouldn't admit it.

Richard just rubbed the back of his neck, he couldn't really excuse anything he did but he, especially since he knew she would only yell if he said he had no idea she was in the ring. She already said she was laying low from Lincoln... "Wait. Why are you hiding from him anyways?"

Her gaze shifts back to him after a moment, snapping out of the mental slideshow of what he did and the sight of his bare chiselled chest getting covered with paint that highlighted them perfec- "H-Huh?? O-Oh right your new buddy. Ahem! Besides the fact he isn't from here? He's overly forward with his past, it might be just that he wants to help you along... But anyone that forward about their trauma's might not be the most stable. I know you don't have anyone else... And I'm not saying you have to get away from him. You just have to be more wary about him... Okay?"

Richard didn't know what to think about this but Maravi did bring up a concern of his own about his new friend. But he was more willing to trust people than she was, the only reason they were friends was because she had no one else to confide in. "Okay.. I'll be mo-"

The sensation of his face hitting solid ground snapped him awake, still bundled up in his cocoon he looks down to the floor of the bedroom before he groans and stirs up from the floor, having the blanket over his shoulders and wrapped around him like a cloak, his mind muddled but slowly recalling his dream... Unsure if it was real or just his worries manifesting subconsciously.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 pm
Hearing Richard’s concern almost made him laugh. It very much reminded him of “boomers” in his past life. An old generation who saw the rise of the Digital Age. As a result many, mainly conservatives and religious folk complained a lot about it. And struggle to adapt to the quickening progress of technology. In Iammelonian culture there’s not much of that. The Digital Age has existed for countless centuries. The only sort of people who are very technologically illiterate were the Fatimazda. He went there once or twice as a tourist. The children back at the orphanage were blown away by the stories he brought back. To most it sounded horrifying. “You’ll understand it all in the morning.” He assured him.

In the morning the vampire would find Lincoln still seated but the chairs were moved around. Where he sat next to the window with the other chair by his side facing Richard. On the table the tablet was now open to a home screen that had a simple wallpaper of rolling green hills beneath an azure sky. Lincoln sat there looking at him. Hands in a prayer gesture near his chin. “Had a good dream? I hope so.” He set his hands down. “Go ahead and grab some breakfast from the fridge if you're feeling hungry. Then come over here by me. I got everything set up.” Obviously he made a new account for Richard. It’s too much of a hassle to use his own account because he’ll likely be distracted by all the icons and the like. On a new account everything is fresh.

As Richard does his stuff he continues to speak. “Man, we’re going to have a fun day today. Haah how to describe this. Picture what I have here be the representation of the duality of man. On one hand you have the greatest, and this is not a troll this time, invention to have ever created. It’s the very thing that connects the whole galaxy together. As a result of that you get so many amazing things. On the other hand. It’s a complete dumpster fire.” Sitting up straighter he looked down at the screen. “But before we get to any of the fun stuff. I’ll guide you through the basics.” Once Richard would sit down he would talk him over about the basics of a computer and how the internet works. But does not bring him to the internet proper. That’s for later.

Lincoln patiently explained to Richard like he’s five how to navigate. How to be aware of security, how to manage files, teach keyboard hotbinds, show basic programs, manage Wifi. All the boring but essential stuff. Once all of that was over he leaned back in his seat. “You got the gist of it down. Now, for the big leagues.” Reaching for the mouse he clicked on Nanosoft Explorer. A software that is a software application for accessing information on the World Wide Web. Or the Galactic Grand Nexus in exchange for slower internet speed. A page came up displaying the Bling search engine. Today there was a picture of a lovely field of flowers.

Lincoln clasp his hands. Looking over to Richard with a look that an adult would give to a child when they are about to show them something spectacular. He found it a big fun to be introducing someone to the digital world. It’s not something that happens often if none at all. “Bling is one of the many search engines. Through this is a realm of unlimited possibilities. Everything, and I mean everything you could possibly imagine can be found with this. Heh there’s no point in me saying anything more. Go ahead, type in a word or question and it will find something. No expectations. No matter how grand or depraved it is. The internet had it. On that note there’s an important warning. Everything you do on the internet, is on the internet forever.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:06 pm
"You hope so...?" He asks with his mind still in a muddled state, his voice groggy and his shambling around was limited as he made his way over to the fridge for the aforementioned breakfast, getting to eat actually food again was nice thought something he didn't technically need to do but relished doing nonetheless, it helped him feel normal and if anything else he was looking forward to sampling the food of the future. Peeking inside the magical cold box he takes good look before spotting a small carto sized box with a cartoonish looking woodland creatures with the word 'Snappy's' on the box. Opening it up he would see a sort of cereal puff, not that he knew what that even meant, shrugging his shoulders he would first go to the sink and then would have walked back to the couch to sit by Lincoln as he proceeded to eat some, with bloody water poured in, right from the tiny box.

He would continue to eat them like that while Lincoln explained the entirety of the basics surrounding this tablet to him. He didn't seem to be really enjoying them but he did keep eating the cereal soup as he got to grips with the basics and then was absorbing the details of the internet at large... Honestly it was alot to take in, and from what he could tell the implications were possibly very very far reaching if he portrays himself in some poor light. Though he had yet to let that really sink in as he looks at the screen. As Lincoln tells him that any question or word he has on his mind can be gained by typing it in and hitting search... Though with that in mind, just what does he type in?

Just any word? Any question... Mariva would tell me to stop overthinking this and just put in something stupid off the top of my head... B... But what is a stupid thing to put? Some spiritual facepalming came from within the ring around his neck but Rich does start to type something in after afew moments of thinking it over. Lincoln did say no matter how grand or depraved... And of course this was out of pure curiosity, yes.

>Boobs

Richard just kept his gaze forward as he hit search, though he could already feel the ring around his neck getting hotter against him, slightly burning him before it cooled down again. His face was already red enough but now he knew that the dream he had was certainly not just a random dream. His friend just watched him type in boobs when he had an infinite number of things he could have put in.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:53 pm
That earned a slow clap from Lincoln. “The font of all knowledge on your lap. You could have searched up for anything. Perhaps search for the map of Hoshizora, our galaxy to see where we are in proximity to other systems. Or maybe search up the history of your world to see if we have information of its past. Countless possibilities. Instead you chose this. I would be lying that it doesn’t make you a worthy candidate in becoming an Iammelonian. Granted being obsessed about mammaries is not something limited to us despite how many people say on the contrary.” Lincoln doesn’t look all that amused. In fairness he can see that it’s a funny thing to search for. After all the internet is the Kingdom of Anonymity. People’s nature is much more on the surface here than reality.

A page of results pop up. At the top was “28 Women With The Prettiest Boobs in Iammelon 4745” He mentally rolled his eyes. Articles like this are completely objective. Not worth looking at. Unfortunately, being the guide he’ll need to show Richard how to find the stuff he really wants. “We’ve entered a magical part of the webs. But it can be scary when you don’t know how to navigate and be aware of the red flags. That said, don’t bother with articles like these. They’re not good sources for content if you’re searching by the search engine. While it does have the image tab…” He clicked it to open the image page. Showcasing many images of women in skimpy clothing. “It’s still not a worthwhile way to find stuff. What you want is going to either an image hosting site or look through social media. We’ll tackle social media first.”

Lincoln went over what social media is while he goes type up one of the famous sites. Randomly he chose Instacarat. He went over what it is a bit while he showed him how to make an account. Once that’s over he heads to the main page. “Now, to search someone you don’t use keywords related to biology. The more narrow your search is the more likely you will get the results you want. Say for instance let’s type up Melo-Gashyr and see what pops up. Ah and...oh wow look at that.” The first result had a pfp with a woman who looked strangely like the woman Richard met last night. Sure enough when he clicked on her profile there are pics of her in her tube top having the time of her life at a party. In some of the group photos they could see Richard in the picture. Completely smashed by the double whammy of alcohol and drugs. “Well, we just have to have her be someone to follow.” Quick click and Richard was now following this Gashyr woman. Who, if Richard scrolls the page down, also has a lot of stunning pictures of herself in varying dynamic poses and clothing. Some of which are very risque.

“Alright, We got the general idea of social media down. Now, if you want to get full on porn. PornNexus is the site for you.” Making a new tab he typed in the address. Before Richard eyes a screen pop up that showcases many lewd things. “Go here if you want videos. For a site that is a mix of videos and pictures. Here’s Studdit.” Lincoln opened up another new tab to type in the address for that. Given Studdit is more complex he had to explain a bit of it. He then left the page that detailed a list of NSFW substuddits. Leaning back he crossed his arms. Looking over to Richard with a knowing look in his eyes. “We’ll take a break. Go ahead and have fun looking through those sites. Don’t worry, I won’t judge anything you typed.” He rolled his head to look out the window. The colony slowly became alive with the rise of the sun over the horizon. “I’m numb to a lot of things.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:15 pm
The slow clap only made his face redder and redder as he put his face in his hands, crumpling in the couch seat at he groaned. He wasn't happy with himself for that but he was curious, he did say that it could answer anything he could think of. "Uuuugh.. I already feel bad enough for letting my curiosity get the best of me..." He does sit back up straight as he listens to Lincoln starts to explain how to avoid the pointless stuff and avoid red flags that will waste his time or something more malicious. Honestly he was starting to wonder if he really needed to use the internet with how many dangers there were.

Once they moved away from his dumb search and started to go over social media he started to understand what he meant yesterday when he brought up that Heulyn woman. Though when he searched up the Melo-Gashyr, Richard's eyes widened as he recognised that face. It would be hard not to, seeing as her face was against his alot, along with it uh... Well he definitely remembered that mouth. What's worse is that that pic might actually be there, his face was completely red now as he covered them with his hands for some actual silent screaming. He did pry apart his fingers long enough to see the pictures and the fact that Lincoln had him following her now. That... He stayed silent about that. "I had no idea you'd find her so quickly. The bloody luck of it..." He was impressed, and feeling that he was going to get dream grumped at later.

Though quickly the search went back to porn as Lincoln showed him some sites that he could use. Of course this was alot for Rich to take in all at once... Though temptations certainly mounted while he could feel a nervous weight in his chest. There was alot that he was curious about...

Though before he allowed himself to take that first plunge and make the beginnings of his ditch, Lincoln snapped him out of it by saying that he was numb to it all now. While he certainly had all this convenience at hand now... Wasting it in one go was worse than not using it. He looked back to the tabs and closed them for the moment... Not before book marking each of them in a folder of course, but still he does that and stands up with a stretch. "Aaah, It's too early in the morning for such things. I thank you for showing them to me though. The social media will be especially useful! With it I might be able to find one of my family members..." Obviously he didn't key in yet that it was going to be hard to explain to his family why he was having a drug fuelled party the day he decided to appear back on the face of reality buuut that was all down to if they were still alive.

He looked around, remembering he lost the free shirt he took from the woman's restroom along the trail before he sighed and started to make a shirt for himself. A nice white long sleeved shirt with buttoned cuffs, though he didn't care to do up the top three buttons.. Seems that new confidence has kicked in somewhat, he also took the time to make himself some trousers too to replace the woman's shorts that weren't really suiting him all that well... Nevermind the fact they were quite... Worn, for lack of a better word. "Much better. Something I'm more used to." While he did make the clothes it seems that he copied a more modern design with them, wanting to fit in instead of walking around in clothes that didn't fit the era.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:27 pm
The classic folder strat. Richard was learning fast. Although he should teach him about VPN’s sometime later. “Oi, sit back down. The sun is not even high in the sky yet.” He slaps the armrest of Richard’s chair. “Now,” He scoots forward a bit to reach the mouse. “Let’s get you signed up for a few essential sites.” Thanks to the glory that is singing by email he got Richard hooked up with other accounts. Stuff like Utube, Smoke, Chitter, Valamon, and Facetome. After all that is set he decided to go to the next thing on their list. Typing in a site that would direct them to an Anubite owned archive site the page popped up. Displaying all sorts of latest news and latest additions to the archives. “The Jackals are the people you want to go to when you want to ever find something. They’re incredible people. Been around longer than anyone else in the galaxy. If anyone were to know the history of this world. It would be them.”

The site was extremely in depth. It even had a fully rendered interactive map of Hoshizora. You can zoom around, click on individual stars, and it’ll pop up a window detailing the history of the system. There's even a search function that one can use to narrow down a search in that system. And all sorts of other neat tools here that can help people find exactly what they are looking for. “Go ahead, try it out.” Lincoln sat back in his chair to let Richard take the wheel now.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:06 pm
He stops mid stride as he slinks his way back into that spot on the couch again, looking like a dear in headlights again like he did through most of this but now he was wondering what else there could be. Well there is alot as it turns out, now learning of all these other websites that he will have to get acquainted with in time he was introduced to an Anubite Archives site with the impressive boast that they have been in the galaxy at large longer than anyone.

Then maybe...

The hollow ache in his chest twinges once more, the idea that some remains may have already been found. Some artefacts recovered and catalogued. He was still in denial, preferring to believe them alive than corpses in some museum or private collection being studied. Who wouldn't? The very thought of it boiled his blood, fangs becoming more pronounced until he curbs these welling emotions. Unhappy with himself that the mere idea would affect him so without any evidence... Even if he knew he wouldn't accept them....

Haah... To think I would get angry so easy... I really am alive. Back to where I began before the madness...

He listened well when it came to the map of the galaxy he was a part of. Knowing right away which system he wanted to know about, he moved the map to Freeforest. Or well... He tries to find it. Somehow he ended up in a space owned by a species known as the [Firstborn]. Richard looks visibly confused at first, seeing all these insectoids serving a more reptilian looking race. But his attention shifts from there as he keeps searching... Though after aimless clicking he slowly turns his head to look at Lincoln. "W-Where is the planet we're on... I uh... Can't seem to find it... Anywhere..." Rich still has alot of learning to do.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:11 am
Lincoln was a tinge surprise Richard couldn’t find where they were. It was an assumption on his part to think that in a non technological age that people in general would know the basics of astronomy. With an understanding of triangulation one could find the relative center of something. Astronomy and math are fairly advanced concepts for a primitive civilization. Usually the aristocracy and especially the lower class leave all that to scholars. Who are generally a very small minority. “Over here.” He points to the part of the map where the system is located. Richard definitely have a lot to catch up on.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:52 pm
Lincoln will have to understand in time that Richard came from a time where his people were on the brink of a dark age, war and retribution were the only guiding principles of their efforts. That wasn't to say that such things as astronomy, mathematic and such things as higher academics. But such things would not sit in a mind wracked with dreams of returning to a happier time, more emotional connections would be made in his mind. He may remember these things, being of an aristocratic background, but he was getting used to thinking again, forming opinions and forging new connections in his head for the first time in a very long time. Most would have considered him mentally dead the first time Lincoln saw him, with only the brief senses of someone approaching calling him back to consciousness as all manners of starvation plague his very being.

Of course, once he had the location he would fervently start to read up the records that were related to Freeforest, and to his surprise there was alot to cover and he was all too happy to read it as he takes it in. He certainly did have alot to learn... But the usual way may not work quick enough to get him settled. There were of course... Other ways of learning quickly did exist but the runes placed upon him would likely not like how the information is attained. Since it can be either pulled from memory or through the unwilling word of mouth... Though Lincoln has no idea Richard's kind can enforce their will over another's for subservience, not that he likes to do so, or that Richard himself took this innate power further through reliving the dreams of those he saw. Though that too is something he only does with willing people.

Reading what he could, it would appear that his people left little trace on Freeforest with little being attributed to them besides bedtime stories that the Ialao would tell their children of monsters that warp the forests and the life blood that flows through the lands for their own gain. But tales of similar monsters would crusade to save them from others of their kind... And most daunting of all he would find a tale that spun his sacrifice as if he were a demon kind being slain by gallant heroes who would then spend their lives safeguarding his remains to ensure he does not rise again. So that was pretty disheartening, but it was to be expected... The story did end with these demons retreating into darkness, with few mentions cropping up in their history from time to time. Nothing substantial, but still mentions never the less.

"It looks like my people might have survived through into this era. I still see mentions of 'demons' that feed on the mana of people being mentioned in lore in this database. But seeing as they are only mentioned in stories and not any official database... It looks like we have have capitalised on humanities likeness to hide ourselves amongst your numbers." He didn't look impressed, it made him think his people have regressed back to their shadowy past as feeders, monsters that prey on others... But there are still stories of more noble happenings, the saving of slaves and traders from these people known as Apex... There is some hope for my people yet. It seems like our numbers are very few even in this era..."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:10 pm
Lincoln in the meanwhile had pulled out his smartphone to deal with texts he got. While his attention was on his screen he was still aware of what’s going around him when he spoke back. “Quite a few things suck mana from people and get called quote demons unquote. But not too much that it would be a hassle to comb through the list.” Obscure information is always complicated to go through. One generally has no clue just how deep the rabbit hole goes until they start getting into it. Plus you have to contend with junk information. Meaning data that sounds similar but in reality is unrelated to the search at hand.

Hearing that they likely took on the form of humans was strange. It’s true that they’re in the Zantium sphere of influence however they are by no means Humanocentric. “They wouldn’t all take human traits. Iammelon is incredibly diverse. In this point of time they could be all over the place. Even outside of the nebula. Just a thought.” As he talked he was texting in a group chat on Erisord. A room composed of only a few people. They were four of his frenemies turned regular friends. The current topic of the conversation was trivial but it was a good way to spend the time. There’s no such thing as truly pointless discussions. Everything has some value in it.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:45 pm
Richard's expression was one of exasperation for a moment before he looked back to the tablet to keep looking through the records. His words about his people being all across the nebula and beyond now might be very true, he had heard tales when he was a child that they did not come from the current world they stand on but another... Perhaps his people live away on some world beyond the nebula and it was just a matter of time before they would have gone home. And his kind can... Well procreate by infecting others instead of natural reproduction. But to do so was considered taboo unless they know there is no other choice such as a low population. They could very well be within the other races of the nebula and beyond by now, but if that were the case then there would be more awareness... It as to be small scale or if not then it was a carefully balanced game of evading detection. "Maybe you're right... I'm not really concerned with my people at large yet so I can just bookmark info on that. For all I know they've taken to their true forms... Though I would have seen that by now."

And that he does, anything related to possible sightings of his people are being set aside with bookmarks. Though while he was doing that he did his best to learn about the Union at large using this archive and the other forms of social media he was taught to use. Of course he wasn't going to get a vast amount done in a single day, but he would spend the next 3 hours bunkering down and taking in everything he could get his hands on to learn about the laws and basic common sense stuff that he will need to know day to day here in the Nebula.

Once he was done familiarising himself he lay back on the couch and set the tablet down for the time being. He had to admit to himself that he was a tad impatient about finding details about his family. But it he couldn't let himself get sucked in too quickly into this growing sinkhole of knowledge he had at his disposal. Richard started rubbing his temple with his eyes closed, a low groaning coming from him. Not used to looking at a screen for so long in his life he wasn't quite as quick to adapt to headaches.

"Say my friend. What is that you do for a living? I never did ask why you were out here. I was more occupied with the whole 'possible last off my kind' thing. Which after all my research might be the case since I have nothing concrete.... And I will have to likely fabricate a new life for myself officially if I want to live in this society without being arrested."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:59 pm
“Out touring” He gave a small shrug of his shoulders. It was something he likes to do every now and then. “As I said before, I stay at an Orphanage. I don’t really do anything else.” It was a simple life that he grew accustomed to. Perhaps too used to it. Up till now he took his role in Valorian society without complaint. Keep his head down, kept to himself, and don’t become too involved in other people's affairs. For he has no other place than the bottom of the social ladder. A fact of life on Valai that is apparent in never getting adopted despite his uniqueness in a Valorian dominant civilization.

Flicking through his phone he caught a glimpse of Alcra’s pfp in his friends list. His girlfriend, who was a beautiful Watrike. And the source of his newest dillemnia in life. Watrike culture is very much different from Valorians. And while she was a Deviant, she was still a born and raised daughter of Trikon. Where everyone contributes. No matter the gender. So while being a household partner may sound appealing to other races. Watrikes have no need for such nurturing souls like himself. Alcra does like his soft and kind nature, which he appreciates. But he knew that her family and friends on Trikon won’t be as approving of such softness. One of the ideal traits in a partner for a Watrike is that they are capable of fighting alongside them.

He knew that he wouldn’t ever truly shed off his past no matter how little he remembers. He was a soldier. A warrior who carried a sense of honor, duty, and perseverance. The Valorians have no need for him to pick up his blade to fight for a greater cause. But the Watrikes certainly do.

It didn’t bother him that he’ll likely step back into the world of violence. Looking back he spent a very long time away to heal his wounds. He rediscovered parts of himself he once thought were lost forever. Shattered under the cruel heel of the universe. In conclusion he was ready for it. Besides, to look at it differently. Alcra would fight to protect him if the need ever arose. So it is only proper that he does the same. And he will do everything in his power to protect her. A part of him just hopes he doesn’t lose himself in the chaos.

“What other things did you do for a living?” He bounce the question back to ignite some introspection for him. If he was going to make a new life, one of the best things was to find ways to contribute to society.  Establish connections and make friends with those around him.

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:06 pm
Just touring? How does he earn a wage living at an orphanage? Then again if he's as powerful as I think he is, earning a wage wouldn't really be that hard. A simple life is what he wants though... Ah best not to think to much on it. Richard thought to himself as he slumped into the couch cushions behind him, that was before he had himself sit up with Lincoln's bounced back question. The fact that he did tickled him, it surprised him that he thought to ask of him doing anything else than sit on his behind while he let his people do the work. He was a Count after all, though the though occurred to him that the stereotype didn't exist her... Little did he know that it does within Bezi territory, a place renounced for their lazy leaders.

"Ha, I didn't think you'd take an interest. I suppose it would be appropriate to know what I can do if I'm going to fit in and travel with you for awhile." He says with a warm smile as he looked back over the back of the couch to him before he started to give that mater some thought, pulling at mental strings to bring back memories long buried. "Before I took the duties of my father, as Count of my estate, I did abit of everything, Blood Craft made it easy for me to settle into just about any area of work... Though my real passions were for healing and creation in the ways of art and studying beasts. I didn't care for or like fighting.... But I later found out that I excelled in the art of war too." That last part was steeped in a measure of self disgust, clearly he didn't care for fighting. Something that seemed to be a running theme. The soul of a humanitarian sealed in the body suited for unending war yet gifted with a power for the pure of heart.

"I was fascinated in learning about creatures and capturing their likeness in some way, either in drawing or in a sculpture I could craft. I would often show them to my siblings, my sister loved seeing whatever I would make. Though when I wasn't doing that I would travel and try to ease tensions between my kind and those that lived here, the Ialaon. Use my Martyr power to undo any damage inflicted on either side and try to repair things..."

A thought did come to him, to which he did slightly raise his head to look at Lincoln, he had not told him about his command of mental abilities and his ability to use Compulsion, exert his will over others to help them. "Though I did help people with more than just physical wounds and disabilities. I created a power specifically to help individuals deal with deep trauma's of the mind. Dreamwalker... A power where I exert my will over their own and enter their mind, walk through their memories and try to heal the wounds that no medicine can. It is derived from my peoples ability to charm others, exert our will over them and make them thralls to do our bidding. It is how we once hunted to quench our thirst. Though I have no need for such a thing, being able to directly feed on the mana around me... I used it to create a power capable of helping others."

"In the [Dreamwalker] state, the people who's mind I enter can be made aware of me. Whether because I want them to or because they wish me to leave, often out of reflex. But to force me from their mind they either need a powerful will or if I think I'm doing more harm than good... In which case I offer to erase the damage already done."
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm
Lincoln has long mastered the art of pretending to listen to a degree while he dozes off. Children tend to babble nonsensical things and they don’t like it when he doesn’t seem to be listening. His thoughts linger on his girlfriend. To say the least she was stunning. And he often gets jealous remarks from both sides of the gender. His Valorian friends were rather helpful in his relationship with her. Giving him research material on how to better please a woman. And other things of that nature. It did make him a bit flustered yet still appreciated it. Truth to be told he never had any sexual encounters in his past life. Sure there were intimate moments but none ever bloom into something more due to the work environment. So when he got into his first proper relationship he was rather inexperienced.

As true it may be to claim Iammelonians are rather a horny lot. Watrikes, even deviants, don’t succumb to their base impulses so easily. Their very culture is built on discipline. While most couples have sex by the third date. It was only after their eighth date that things got risque. He was brought back to her room after going to the movies together. The lights were dim, both were panting heavily, hardly saying a word as their passion did the talking for them. Stripping their clothes in a languid dance of grinding flesh on scales. While none said it, they both partook in a silent game of testing each other to see how long they last. Four whole hours went by. They probably had sex against everything in her room. A myriad of sex positions that he could barely remember in his lust addled haze. He does remember watching her lovely figure as she performed an amazon press on him. In the end they eventually collapse on the bed. Cuddling in wet bliss before promptly falling asleep.

Like with most, their bond deepened after that. They made an intimate connection that no one else has. But unlike said other couples. Their descent into consensual degeneracy is slower. Both as a result of her culture and their somewhat long distance relationship at the moment. Although recently the latter have started to cause both of them to yearn for each other more. Especially for Alcra when she learned how much of a submissive side he has. When she learned that she could take him anyplace, anytime and he wouldn’t resist or complain. Gave birth to a rather dominant side of her. He can’t remember the amount of times he was lifted up against a wall where she proceeded to ravish him.

Of course she wasn’t dominant all the time. A healthy relationship is built on respect and she wanted to make sure what they have is equal. Equality is one of those concepts that her culture values as well. Everyone is equal to serve. No one is greater than the other. So she encouraged him to switch the roles. She loves to see how much he craves her. It was a bit tricky given he wasn’t too dominant before this. But he complied. And he too began to develop a dominant side for Alcra. It’s important to note that since they are still new-ish in their relationship. It has not escalated to hardcore BDSM levels. Rather their Dom/Sub dynamic is non-sexual in nature (most of the time). Wholesome all things considered. For them, being dominant is having the other sit on their lap so they can hold them. They take turns as well being the Dom and Sub.

His wholesome musing was derailed when Richard talked about exerting his will. And his thoughts turn to his fantasies of teasing Alcra who is restrained in all sorts of bondage gear. Lust rolling down her scales, twitching on her nerves. Her luscious form shakes as he rubs a vibrator against her clit. Oh how he loves how her body writhe in ecstasy. Her thick thighs, wide toned stomach, and large breasts that jiggle oh so easily. She was his and his alone. Such as much he was hers. He loved her so much. So much so that he started to have frequent wet dreams about her. One strange one was when he contorted her body into a mating press on the hood of an Apex car and fucked her senseless. He gave a mental sigh. Perhaps he really did need to plan about leaving the orphanage soon. Otherwise he’ll get so much pent up sexual desire that he will make love with her regardless of public decency laws.

The mental conditioning snapped him back to reality when it sensed he was falling too deep into his thoughts to pay attention to what his friend was saying. Actually looking over to make proper eye contact he spoke. Brushing off the lingering images of his girlfriend in lingerie. “Normally you wouldn’t find much of a market that would allow that sort of thing. Buuut I know of a group of people who wouldn’t mind stuff of that nature.” Putting his phone away he leaned over to type a web address. Hypnonexus. And clicked on the forums to go to a sub forum that welcomes people who can actually perform mind manipulation and people who are willing to be recipients to it. The community for this fringe taboo would be considered large by Richard’s standard. 1,620,000 active members on the site. “You will find a lot of people here who would like your skillets.”

It was clear that Lincoln didn’t realize that his thought process was having lingering effects of the last one. Normally he would be judgemental about Richard using that. But because of his horniess he took it in a different direction. If Richard was perceptive enough. He could find it odd how Lincoln seemed to instinctively know the web address for a site based on a fringe fetish. Something that Lincoln didn’t realize yet.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:15 pm
Richard certainly continued to speak, though if Lincoln thinks for a second that he is the only one that has had to deal with annoying younger siblings be they related or not then he had another thing coming... Of course it wasn't until after the first 5 minutes of explaining it that he started to catch on that Lincoln was only fake listening, keying in enough to give some vaguely relevant response to keep him talking. Of course he didn't know what exactly he was thinking of, he couldn't, though he had a pretty good idea from the dumb look he had on his face.

Of course, that would have to wait until Lincoln typed up a web address right off the top of his head and was now showing to Richard after he heard everything he needed to hear. His immediate response was 'huh, this is interesting. People actually want this kind of experience.'.. But.. Rich started to slowly look up to Lincoln after he realised what kind of website he had just linked him to, along with getting an idea of just why Lincoln may know the link to this website right off the top of his head. Though before he really asked about it, he started to look up just why these some 1,620,000 users would want to experience his abilities... For the most part it was... Interesting. To think so many sought abilities like his for these purposes. And from what he could tell it was awfully lucrative.

"Say Lincoln. What's her name?" He decides to say out of the blue, his pale green eyes glancing to him from the corner of his vision while a smile was spread across his face. "And I think I should at least get something after you've been so rude as to pretend to listen." He says with a knowing smile, giving a small nod as he looks back to screen. "I had younger siblings too. Of course it was very different upbringing. But being a older brother is a somewhat universal experience."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:43 pm
“Hey now.” He held his hands defensively before placing a hand on his chest. “I have been listening. I’m just good at being able to make out sounds in my surroundings even when I don’t focus on it. It was a useful skill to have in my past life. And certainly still is when I have to keep an ear out in case any of the children got into trouble.” A smile to begin to creep into his face. “That said. Her name is Alcra. She’s a Watrike from Trikon.” He confessed to his friend. Which shone a light on why he only drank at the nightclub. He was already taken so it would have been improper to get it down with other girls.

“We’ve only been dating for a few months so far.” He doubts his friend wants to hear him gushing about how horny he is over his girlfriend so he doesn’t divulge too much of their relationship. Assuming this was settled he looked back to the screen. Knowing there was no point in hiding it now he went clean. “I have an account on here. At first I was just making artwork for a friend. Then other members wanted to have commissioned artwork as well. I have a lot of free time so I’ve been able to pump out a lot of stuff. Which bit me in the butt after a while because that activity made me more appealing to people.” He guides Richard to his page in a new tab.

His avatar was a white rabbit in a tux and a top hat. With his username simply being The_White_Rabbit. It has his general statistics of his contributions. Along with lines of his Favorite Artists, Favorite Circles, Favorite Copyrights, ect. But the one that Richard would understand and enjoy more was the line that had Lincoln’s top favorite tags. Tomboy, Happy Trance, Heart in Eyes, Incest, Uniform, Valorian, Watrike, Dragon, Femsub, Femdom. It would seem Richard is learning quite a bit about his friend. Lincoln then brought him to the page that showed the posts of his uploaded artwork. “I get asked for a lot of strange stuff. But it pays very well. No matter the price of a commission they will pay it in order to see their dream come to life.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:09 pm
He couldn't help but have a sly look on his face as Lincoln has to explain himself, though it does soften as he goes on to explain that he was actually taken. It certainly explained afew things, like what happened at the Nightclub. He was surprised that he was in a relationship with a Watrike, from what he read them it certainly coloured some of his opinions... Though... From what he's seen of their woman he certainly wasn't going to deny that he made a good choice.

Ow- Oops

Caught in the act thinking about lewd things again, he got zapped by his pendant. Something he'll need to make up to his friend for later on. Still, from the way Lincoln's ace lit up when he briefly mentioned her he could tell that this Alcra made him very happy. Maybe he'll get the chance to meet her in the future. Though he won't hold his breath about it. Since she wasn't here with him, it might be that she was needed elsewhere? "Heh. She sounds like a lucky Trike. To have the heart of someone so mighty."

He looked to the amount of art Lincoln had drawn in the past, though the tags certainly drew some new insight into his friend. One in particular drew his attention out of all of them. And that would be the wincest tag, personally he had no trouble with it. His kind were limited in number so situations such as that were not... Totally uncommon amongst the elite ranks of their people. So he did have to flash his friend another sly look from the side. "Now I don't get afew of these. Moreso because I have no idea what a 'Tomboy' is. But I do know one of these words. I wasn't aware it was still something of a taboo these days. You have an untold galaxy amount of people, but a cousin or a fetching sister is still preferable. Not that I don't disagree... My sisters were quite the lookers if I remember correctly. Even my unblooded sister."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:04 pm
“Oh? Tomboy is just a term for boyish women. They do stuff you typically expect from men.” He explained to him. His carefree nature sunk to a more somber level when Richard brought up the topic of wincest. “Heh, it’s a strange galaxy. It just...it has a bit more meaning to me..” He paused to take a breath. No alcohol was around to ease the pain of picking at a wound. But he has already been honest to Richard so far. “I miss my sisters you know. Them and all the other amazing people I came to meet along the way. It has been so long. I've lived for a very long time you see. I came to a point when I needed to make stuff to hold their memory. The biggest being artwork."

He logged into his account to show Richard a private folder on the site that mainly held scraps, half-finished projects, and most importantly. “I can't remember how many pictures I made across that unimaginable stretch of time. A friend of mine gratefully started to produce material for me when all the natural matter have long succumbed to entropy. I stuck to this habit long enough to be able to sill remember them when I came into this universe." There was artwork that seemingly showed Lincoln siblings. Given the nature of the site there were common kinks present in them. Lincoln shows him an artwork that showed ten of his adult sisters who were leaning over a railing. Their gorgeous forms and full rear that was pointing at the viewer was coated in lewd essence. He can see their faces looking over their shoulders with such passionate expressions.

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes)

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:53 pm
Being first enlightened on the truth behind the word 'Tomboy' gave him that much needed context. Context that did give him some vibes that reminded him of his adopted sister again, Camilla was quite the boisterous one despite her more womanly figure, still in cases of physical strength they were pretty much equal back then... They butted heads often, but it was their way of affection. She argued because she cared and thought he would get himself hurt... The one time it didn't work may have soured their relationship, the first to realise that his mind was not his own when the Culling War began...

His own sombre moment was broken when he sensed the low mood coming from Lincoln's words and demeanour. It seems he strummed a string that he should have been more aware of by now, the issue of family. He had already heard Lincoln's tale of his past and while it was definitely a more recent memory of Richard's, he should have been more careful with his words. And Lincoln missing his sisters was certainly something he could personally relate too... Though lucky for Lincoln Richard has had more of a conscious time alive to think on such things, he will true to offer what little he can. It would seem human memory was more fallible than that of his people... Then again it could simply be the trauma... Even with his memory he was having trouble seeing the faces of his loved ones in his mind. A worry of his that was splintering what little hope of seeing them again...

He watched as Lincoln logged into his account, though being kind enough to not look when he was typing in his password. Though he looked back once he had gotten to what he wished for Richard to see while explaining the importance behind it... Folders of half finished projects and other pictures of art all centred around his sisters... To help him remember them in some way. Even something more as he imagined them year older like they had all grown up together... A fine way of remembering them. Though he could tell there were some other influences in a lot of them, though he certainly didn't judge.

He listened to his friend, hearing that all of this helped him rekindle that dead part of him and his love in his lost sisters. Of course he was happy for his friend, though it was evident that some wounds had not fully healed even with this much time passing... Though he did take a moment to appreciate the art of his sisters that Lincoln liked the most. And even while he was getting zapped, he could certainly see why. Clearly this was drawn from the perspective of a very happy man, with stamina enough to rival gods. Still, despite the lewd artistic renditions and kinks at play, Richard could see past it all to see the love and care of a brother who misses his sisters dearly. A sentiment that he can get behind.

"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting this. But from one artist to another... You are very talented. The expressions are rather wonderful to-Ow" He got a zap for that, but still he just smiled as he looked up to Lincoln. "I can tell a great deal of love went into these. Wherever they are, they're lucky to have you as a brother Lincoln."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Lincoln appreciated his words greatly. Smiling in turn. “Thanks man, that means a lot.” He was finally taking notice of the fact that the pendant was zapping him. How curious. He had some guesses on what it was but like his old colleagues would say. Do a test on it. Bending over he reached for the inside of his bag to pull out a tablet with a stylus. “Alright. I want to make some drawings for you. Since we’re in the debauchery mood I’ll make it lewd.” He grinned knowingly in his direction. Powering his tablet on and bringing up his programs.

Leaning back he took the stylus in hand and began to draw the first stage of any artwork, “Give me a description of your sisters or that priestess. Both even if you want. I do have ideas in mind for the Ialao priestess. I’ve done a bit of artwork of pious people having sex in churchs and other holy places. And I grew to like drawing some of their architecture.” Richard would have come across artwork he was talking about.

There was one that had everyone with dazed expressions. To the side he could see the current High Greenspeaker standing there just as dazed. In the center of the picture he sees a well drawn picture of a holy tree that would have invoked a sense of awe if it wasn’t being served as a prop. There was a naked Ialao male fucking a priestess up against the tree. Her holy garment half off of her. Exposed large beasts were in the air mid bounce. Dazed eyes rolling to the back of her skull as a tongue hangs limply off her gaping mouth. Around them and the tree were other priestesses in varying degrees of undress. Coated with his essence. The above ground roots were saturated by the essence leaking out of their used holes. If anything, the detail in the picture was amazing.

Lincoln gave a light nod when he saw what he was looking at. “That was a fun one. I could relate to that client’s fantasy. To be able to freeze people and play with their bodies like dolls. Thinking back I sorta had those fantasies toward my older sisters in a non-sexual way since you know, I was a kid. Bending them over my lap and spanking them was one fantasy I had when they got on my nerves. If I had the chance to grow up with them. No doubt those dreams would turn steamy. I did still have those fantasies just with different people. To be able to hypnotize someone and play with them without consequences was hot to me.”

Getting several sketches going he looked over to Richard. “What’s your favorite kink that you want in this? Have your naked, smiling sisters be lined up with you behind one of them feeling them up? One of your sisters on your family dining room table with you standing next to her, kissing her deeply while deeply fingering her? Or something basic like having a orgy but the twist being it’s on your parents bed?” It was clear by now that having these discussions in such a casual manner was the norm for him. “And what of your preferences with the priestess? Have her preaching behind a alter but with you in said alter giving her oral sex? Or do you want a role reversal, have her in dominatrix gear while she dominates her sisters in the cloth?”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:56 am
Richard was rather happy with himself for actually saying something that seemed to help his new friend, though he soon had Richard's face lighting up like a Christmas tree with talks of lewd drawings of his sisters or the priestess... Eh? I didn't get shocked that time... He pondered that for a moment while he rubbed the back of his neck while Lincoln grinned at him while taking out his tablet.

He didn't know what to say to Lincoln at first, though soon his train of thought was derailed as he was shown the picture Lincoln made involving a a number of Ialoan's having already been railed and now a final one with impressive assets in the midst of it up against a tree. The ring is just getting warmer... He was starting to get an idea of why as he gets a sly idea while his friend was distracted. He started off with telling Lincoln how his sisters appeared, along with actually providing a visual interpretation by using mana and colouring it in the air to recreate their likeness from memory, it was all very vivid to him. "Cammy is my redheaded sister, the 'tomboy' I think you called it. She has a more athletic figure but still rather... She had a modest chest but she always wore such baggy clothing when we were in private, preferred it to anything else."

"Melissa is my affectionate older sister, she always took care of me no matter how big I got. Rather motherly in both figure and mannerisms, a very bubbly personality despite how tired she appeared most of the time. She... Heh, well she would tend to smother me when she got excited about my achievements."

"And my youngest sister Conny was sweet, innocent to a fault but devious and by far the biggest attention hog of all three of my sisters. She loved having my attention... Made it a contest with the other two to have mine the most, and I couldn't help but spoil her. Though that only seemed to spark a sort of arms race between my sisters to get the most attention out of me. Conny wasn't as developed as Mel but she was growing along that same path, her figure was similar to Cammy's but more... Generous..."

After he finished explaining them he looked up to Lincoln with his hand still on the back of his neck. "To be honest just being able to hold them again would be enough... But.. I uh... Wouldn't mind that idea of being behind them, feeling them up..." Richard's gaze quickly faulted the ground, a look familiar to Lincoln spread across his friends face of one of nervous excitement. Though more started to mount as he then looked back up to him. "But for the priestess-" The ring started to shiver around his neck as he brought attention back to her.

"-Do you remember that trick I did back at the club? All those mana tendrils? Well I would like to have her suspended upside down with those, with another two working away at her nethers while I'm making some personal use of her mouth." Richard was far more forthcoming with this than he was his sisters. The ring around his neck only grew hotter and even even slightly glowed with all of this new information. "Her name was Maravi, and she had a body type similar to my sister Melissa. She was quite 'gifted'."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:34 pm
Lincoln was amused to see the pendant not giving a reaction this time. What or who was in there seem to have gotten overwhelmed by the intense wave of debauchery. If either of the guesses were correct then he wouldn’t be surprised if it was a certain Ialao. They were naturalists. Holding no shame in the beauty of the naked body. Repressed yes, but it’s that repression that fans a perverted nature. It’s also the most composed people who are the kinkiest. It made him wonder that by doing this he’s drawing out their true lewd nature to the surface. He’ll need to confront Richard about it sometime later.

Speaking of his friend he gave a grin when he got into the mood. “There’s no shame in having those thoughts Richard. I can relate to it as you can imagine.” His gaze became a bit daring, “You know. If your sisters are alive today. I would be happy to be your wingman in wooing them. All of you deserve to be together.” Those words were mostly a projection of his own desires. In ways he knows the love and desperation he feels stem from trauma. But he can’t help it. He wants to hold his sisters again in his arms. Feel their bodies against his own. Never letting them go again.

He looked back to his screen. Making several new pages. “I’ll make that a series. Have a set be you undressing them individually. The next is feeling them up. And the last being varying standing sex positions. This will take about three hours.” He caught sight of the ring glowing. Seemed like they were on board. This will be fun. “Hmm can’t go wrong tentacle porn. For another suggestion. Ialao’s are very much naturalists. They see nothing wrong walking around naked but understand that in other words people would like them to wear at least something. So perhaps, I could draw a picture of you walking down a busy city street. Everyone is unaware that Maravi is naked. Her belly is heavy with your child and breasts full with milk. The best part is that Maravi would be wholly one of mind here. And I’m confident she would do it. On Freeforest, the Ialao homeworld, when you walk out to places where tourists don’t go. You’ll come across Ialao late in their pregnancy. Speaking of here, I’ll get a pic.”

Digging into his pocket he pulled his phone out. Flicking into his photo folder. “I stopped by Freeforest on the way here. I went out to a place in a city that tourists don’t go to because in the places that do get a lot of tourists, they jack the prices up. Anyways here’s a selfie I took with someone there.” He held over the screen for him to see. It showed Lincoln at what seemed to be an outside restaurant. The Ialao beside him and a few in the background had no scrap of clothing on them. In the corner he could see a table where he could see the side of another Ialao in the chair. Her stomach was very swollen. While it does seem lewd to non-Ialao’s, to them this was perfectly natural. “They especially like to show off their pregnant bellies all the time. They worship life after all.” Putting the phone away he went back to work on drawing.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum