Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Royalty and Refugees: A hopefuly future [Eteru/Richard] Empty Royalty and Refugees: A hopefuly future [Eteru/Richard]

Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:40 am
During a very turbulent time for the Starlight Commonwealth, when their Kell of Kells had an attempt on his life. When Rogue Light Wielders are starting to appear on unconnected colonies, and as Pirates and deceitful aliens encroach on those who only wanted to create a haven for themselves and those they trusted. The ruling leaderships have been doing all they can to quell the unrest, to root out the corruption they were unaware of that seeped into their homes. It was up to those that had faith in their leaders to search out new ways to save their new homes.

One such example was an Eliksni Baron from the House of Starlight. His name was Baron Jul’rath Haxon. Born to a minor clan of little renown, Clan Haxon was a small house that could reliably sire strong soldiers and not much else… They were a clan of grunts. And they did not mind that. For generations they were proud of their lot… But Jul was not content to merely be a soldier. He wanted something more for his family.

Then he saw his new home start to unravel as alien threats and pirates began to prey upon their new safe haven.

A new opportunity to secure a new ally, or at least a friend, appeared when the discovery of a new empire was made. The Equusian Federation. A civilisation that had been aware of the Starlight Commonwealth from as far back as their initial colonisation of Riis Nova alongside their confederate allies…

With worries of eventual conflict with the Iammelonian Union for the Eliksni choosing to ally themselves with the Confederate Remnants that they previous had a civil war with a decade ago now, Jul thought that it was time to start gaining some more friends in the galaxy, despite the Confederates distrust of aliens… They couldn’t afford to be so cautious and mistrusting of outsiders anymore.

And so. Jul reached out. Hoping to perhaps spark a negotiation or even just some simple hello… And thankfully something did come of it. An agreement to meet.

So Jul set up a nice meeting place. They were to meet on one of their inner rim colony worlds. More specifically they were to meet at a fancy establishment, a wine bar primarily though its ground floor is used as a restaurant of sorts. The top floor had been rented out for this meeting, consisting of Jul, his small security force to secure the building, and the Equusian delegate along with their entourage. In these troubled times, security was an unfortunate issue that would be present.. With the attempt to kidnap the Kell of Kells taking place only days before it was a necessary precaution.

The security team for Jul consisted of just twelve personnel. 2 Journeymen, 8 Skirmishers and 2 Operative. The Operatives placed on the rooftops of two different buildings nearby to make sure the area was secure. The Skirmishers spread out along the street to make sure any suspicious individuals are watched. And the Journeyman will serve as Jul’s bodyguards.

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Royalty and Refugees: A hopefuly future [Eteru/Richard] Empty Re: Royalty and Refugees: A hopefuly future [Eteru/Richard]

Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:20 pm
As was common for the long-lived noble prince, he found himself spending the day with a diplomatic affair. This time was more of a break from the usual however. Rarely does the Federation find itself interacting with external forces. Even if their galaxy was small and compact. Space was still vast. It would take weeks for the major powers in the north to ever reach them with their fastest vessels. Making communication between them not worth it in the long run. It was fortunate that they could even connect to the Hoshizoran Web which had served as their only source of window into the wider galaxy.

For a very long time, they were by their lonesome in their region of the galaxy. Sure, there have been pirates and other explorers who ventured to their worlds who heard tales and legends of them. The last time they found themselves with an increase in activity from outside forces was a few centuries ago when the Psions invaded Hoshizora. It wasn’t as severe as it was for the northern powers as they took the brunt of it. But there were a few Psion that broke off like the rest and decided to go as far away as they could from their fellows.

Now, it would appear that the Federation is no longer the only presence on this island in the sea of stars. A mere couple of years ago, millions have colonized the region of space near them. Only a few days away. That was how closer they were in comparison to the north. Unsurprisingly he heard a lot of rumble throughout the member worlds of the Federation. None with ill intent but caution certainly.  

His childhood friend, now esteemed ruler of Equestria, who he will say her name and not her mouthful of title, Twilight Sparkle, chose him as the Federation’s representative in light of receiving news that their new neighbor desires to meet them. There was no protest to the decision. He was fairly well respected in the upper echelons of the Federation.

The security detail was light in terms of numbers. The only one that will be going in with him is his apprentice. The outside perimeter will be manned by four personnel. All Pegasi who are geared up in white, skin-tight jumpsuits.

The first thing he made note of when he came to the meeting place was the location. It was a bit nostalgic. He strode in with his apprentice flanking him. Both were wearing ceremonial uniforms for the occasion. He looked natural in his attire while his apprentice, while a perfect fit as expected of the mare who tailored it, exudes the air of a youthful soul. His apprentice foalish features are complimented by his freckles upon his very light orange cheeks. Great blue eyes, while that of a soul who still has much to see, hold the light of potential for something glorious.

The air around them is different as well. The space around his apprentice is warm and stirs the feeling of nostalgia. While he gives off a sense of gentle poise and the stillness of a tranquil sea. The source of this subtle phenomenon stems from them being quite simply a race who are deeply rooted in magic. Of course, there was also the fact that they were both Unicorns (Well, formerly Blueblood's case) as evidenced by the horns poking through their respective manes.

Stepping into the room, Blueblood’s eyes fell on their possibly soon to be friends. “Well met, gentlemen. I’m Prince-Regent Blueblood of the Platinum House. This is my apprentice, Link of the Melody Family.” His apprentice gave a polite bow of his head. “We’re here as representatives in response to the request of a meeting between the Starlight Commonwealth and the Equusian Federation. It’s pleasant to be here. A fine location by the way. Perhaps later depending on the outcome we treat ourselves to celebratory dining.” He said warmly.

Lost_Psion likes this post

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Royalty and Refugees: A hopefuly future [Eteru/Richard] Empty Re: Royalty and Refugees: A hopefuly future [Eteru/Richard]

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:47 am
As the pair of pones enter the exclusive wine bar upstairs they would see that the space is ornately styled, reminiscent of the Nebula Empire in the north east. The room itself was large, most of the tables and chairs moved aside to only have one log table in the centre of the room close to the bar. There was various bit of finger food, items that have been deemed edible for the species present.

Behind the bar stood a human bartender that was part of the House of Starlight that had been asked to be here for the meeting. Any good Immelonian would jump at the chance to see a new species they haven’t met before. But she was glad that she was there with allies. The two Journeymen that were here as bodyguards were placed in different corners of the room.

At the opposite end of the table stood an Eliksni, he had a dark grey pigment to him, his eyes a shade of scarlet red which was uncommon for his kind, with his hair sharing a similar pigment. He stood at least 8ft tall, dressed in an ornate dress uniform, it was a light grey colour with several medals of commendation on display. Though his jaw was entirely occupied with a breather of sorts. This was Jul, obviously.

Once the pair introduced themselves, the Baron took both of his right arms and tucked them close to his chest as he bowed in return to their greeting. “Warm greetings to you both, this one is humbled to be meeting the Prince-Regent of the Federation alongside his apprentice.” The Baron then lifts his head, a puff of pink mist escaping from two lower valves on his breather. He moves his two lower arms to clasp behind his back while leaving the top arms free so he can use them emotively. He liked to speak alot with his hands free for motion.

“I am Jul’rath of Clan Haxon. Baron to the House of Starlight. I thank you both for taking the time to meet me like this.” Jul could feel the strange auras that the pair of them had, calming… Awesome. This is what it must feel like to have an unblemished history steeped in magic. Something that his kind are beginning to rediscover. The Prince and his apprentice would feel that this Eliksni has some magical affinity as well. Reawakened.

Jul seemed to smile at the suggestion to celebratory dining once this meeting was done. He couldn’t agree more. “I see no reason why we cannot. Please, take a seat.” He says as he pulls out the large seat in front of him, taking his seat at the table as he peered across to the pair… He had to admit. Being able to meet a species with such a strong magical inclination was exciting. The Confederates don’t have many, if at all, that can use magic amongst their ranks. So this was an opportunity to gain more insight into magic, and develop the budding power that his people had only just begun to reawaken. “If there is anything you would like to ask before we begin, please, feel free to ask now. I promise I will do my best to answer anything with honesty to show my sincerity and my desire for this meeting to go well.”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:35 pm
Blueblood had felt the humble need to clarify his importance given he’s only a Prince-Regent for the Principalities of Equestria. Not for the Federation since it’s a representative republic. But felt it was a moot point given he was fairly respected. Instead, he and his apprentice graciously took a seat. So far he could easily tell that these fellows were quite eager to make new friends. His cousin would certainly like them. He can feel that Link was becoming less tense the more he felt their atmosphere.

Seated, he made a soft wave of his hand. “I tend to hold off on my questions after I hear someone pitch their case. For the most part it tends to answer some questions I might have had. In this case, given the extraordinary circumstances. I’ll paint you a picture about what the Federation is to give you a better idea of who we are.” After all their policies were quite literally strangers to each other. The only group in all of hoshizora to know much about the Federation were the jackals from the Anubite Empire. Their people tend to be all over the galaxy.

“The Equusian Federation, or simply the Federation. Is a supranational interstellar union of multiple planetary nation-states. Link and myself are from the Principalities of Equestria on Equus. A very important world, as it’s the place that every other member-world that is a part of the Federation is connected to due to being the descendants of the colonists that came from Equus in ancient times. It has been so long that they’ve evolved into being different and new subspecies. This shared ancestry served as one of the forces that bind the Federation together.”

“For a general, oversimplifying description of our culture. We’re very spiritual. Equus most of all given it’s the birthplace of our people. The other member-worlds have varying levels of spiritualism. The least being The Solar Convergence. But faith is still a vital part to even them. The other notable trait that we all tend to share is that we’re fairly xenophilic. Very much the opposite of those Iammelonians in the north.”

“And this will do for a brisk rundown. I’ll let you take the stage now. Quite interested in hearing what you have to say. This is pretty much the first time I’m interacting with someone outside of the Federation for this kind of discussion.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:28 pm
Blueblood was rather correct in his assessment. Right now the Eliksni people and by proxy their Confederate allies could use more friends, but they were not always so eager to make them. So the more cautious but less distrusting of the two civilisations must now try to gain aid.

No ill feelings of emotions were present, beside the healthy dose of Iammelonian scepticism and wariness of outsiders coming from the bartender. But that wasn’t too out of the ordinary given the situation and those involved. Besides. Jul chose this human to be more of a witness than an actual tender of drinks for this meeting, she will be their conduit to the rest of the Confederate populace within the Eliksni’s sphere of influence, this firsthand experience and their endorsement from House Starlight will serve to smooth things over with them. Or at least not make the way forward entirely rocky.

The Baron listened well, of course he did want to ask his own questions but didn’t know if it was right to be curious and be nosy at a time like this. A strange thing for him to worry about given that he asked for this meeting but he was not raised for leadership, the grunt mindset is not one so easily swayed when it is drilled into you from your hatching.

He certainly didn’t mind the crash course in the Federation that Blueblood was giving him. There were plenty of historical references to numerous ‘enemy’ civilisations in their long history as nomadic bandits and refugees referring to those who used such a designation. These examples are poorly defined ancient records from a time when his people were at their lowest.

He sat forward, top arms resting with elbows against the table while resting his chin atop clasped hands. While being dexterous enough to pick at bits of food stored in bowls close to his and sneaking some under his rebreather with his lower hands.

From the sounds of it the Equusian Federation was quite unique. He hadn’t heard of a civilization being formed of divergent species with a root ancestry. At least… Not one that isn’t Zerg or Hierarchy.. What caught his attention with certainty was the fact their people were spiritual. Another aspect of their past they were coming to reconnect with. But it seems that their reverence is upon the world of Equus in contrast to his people's reverence to the Great Machine and technology.

And lastly. Something that got quite the silently angry reaction from the bartender. Was that they were more Xenophilic than the Iammelon’s to the East?

Of course Jul knew what the Prince-Regent was getting at. They were far more open and welcoming to ‘outsiders’ than the nebula residents of the Eastern fringes. Their ‘xenophilia’ only applied to those that readily accepted the Iammelon way of life and rejected everything else. The mental gymnastics required for this kind of backwards xenophobia was tiring to deal with. Thankfully the Confederates were forced into a corner and opened themselves up the Eliksni… So already they have the potential to become something far greater. In a generation or two they may be able to form some cracks in that way of thinking they have.

With the Unicorn offering up centre stage, Jul would be a fool not to take it. Sitting back and lifting his head from his perch atop his clasped hands he gave a thankful nod to Blueblood. “Why thank you. I’ve already learned more than I thought I would in this first meeting. I only hope that I can do the same in return. Now. I know that your people have been aware of us this past decade since we moved into ‘this neck of the woods’ so I will be brief in summarising my people in a reflection of how you have told me of yours.”

Feeling theatrical, never getting a good opportunity to use these reawoken powers outside of combat missions, the baron lifted his top arms as thin bands of light encircled his arms before forming a thin glowing vail in his hands. This thin veil casts a projection of a wet, humid, mostly oceanic world… This was Riis Nova.

“The Starlight Commonwealth-” He begins, the projection zooming out as numerous new planets start to pop up, depicting fictional colony worlds for the sake of security. “-Was named because our Kell of Kells, an Eliksni who was chosen by fate to rekindle our peoples lost powers after our first God abandoned us to The Whirlwind, wished to create land where the common property of our people could raise us up and make us a proud people again.”

The depiction changed. Now only a single, burned world bearing a sickly green glow hung in the air. All around it were depictions of Eliksni ships fighting off alien aggressors amidst a sea of black where negative light spheres hung all around, mooring unlucky vessels in sbspace where they were easy targets for ships of blackened stone and strange runes and green fire blowing them from the skies.

This was The Whirlwind. Or at least as historically accurate as Jul could depict it. He was not there. So his imagination and what barely amounts to historical accounts would need to do. Barely any footage of the actual exodus, fewer still from the actual surface of Riis.

“Out of Jealousy. Out of Hatred. An unknown slight on our part. We have no idea why these aliens appeared. No Kell or Warlord that survived the exodus knew why they came to wipe us out… We were a peaceful people in the midst of a Golden age of progress. Yet they blanketed our once pink skies with unholy fire.”

As he spoke the clock seemed to rewind. The Planet was healthy, its atmosphere a vagrant pink with a single oddity… Over the planet hung a single white orb. This orb quickly seemed to flee in a random direction as the large blackstoned ships appeared, leading back to the bleak depiction from before.

That must have been their God abandoning them.

An event that very few today still remember happening. Because those that do are considered ancient in Eliksni society. The warlords and surviving barons and soldiers of old who ransacked and burned worlds in their hatred of their gods' betrayal.

The projection changed once again. Now showing Riis Nova again. Now with a shadowy force looming all around the planet, in a not so subtle hint to the problems of the future. The reason why they were asked here. But Jul held off on continuing that thread. Instead it changed. Now showing Eliksni working with scrap, old technology. Remaking it, reusing it for something new.
“Our culture is somewhat different. While we were, and beginning to be again, a spiritual people we have a different way of showing it. Our reverence is in the technology we handle, that we shape and maintain as it shapes and maintains us.” Jul proceeds to reach into his breast pocket, pulling from it an ancient looking watch of sorts. Possessing parts new and ancient, beautifully maintained despite its age. “To us, machines are a vessel. They allow us to share our spirit with the world, to share our very souls when we have nothing else.” A deep, nostalgic look crosses the Baron’s face as he looks down upon the small, delicate ornate hands on the watch as he ticks in his large hand. “To me… This watch holds the faces of my parents, their parents, my brothers and sisters, my friends, my soldiers and work crews… It holds the spirit of every person who contributed to its maintenance. Someday it will hold the spirits of my children, and they will carry a piece of me with them always with this.” He says before he pockets the watch, a smile beaming happily under his rebreather.

The projection changes to numerous Eliksni scuttling through a derelict ship. As slowly but surely it changes, being restored until it becomes the centre of a thriving flotilla of vessels.

“While it is not something that is of much relevance now with the colonisation of Riis Nova and other colonies. Our reverence of ships is still something that some clans, Houses and clanless families still practice. For a previously nomadic race like us, we naturally spent most of our lives on ships. We depend on them, we took care of them. We took on any we could find. Derelict ones, abandoned ones, destroyed ones, even ones we had to bargain for with other species from the galaxy’s we were travelling through, some of the ships that now make up some of the colonial centres on colony worlds are made up of vessels that are more than 400 years old… We treat our ships like we treat our family. Because without them, there is no home.”

“Like I said before. We never lost our reverence for the machines that kept us alive. I lived on one of the old Live-ships before they were repurposed to be orbital agricultural stations over the homeworld… I…” He looks out the nearby window, looking to the distant blue sky. “I still find it very strange to have a sky over my head. 30 years ago I had considered it little more than a fable. A tale I would tell my children to give them hope for the future like my parents had done for me.”

His smile wilts from there, the projections finally cease as he lowers his arms. His Light now rests from being maintained for longer than he usually manifests it. Tiresome. But worth it he felt. “And now finally back around to what I alluded to. We once again find ourselves in a situation where a storm builds on the horizon.”

“Immediate issues are being pursued by the Kell of Kells. I am one of many that have been tasked with preparing for the future… Our alliance and friendship with the Confederates has led to a looming giant to become aware of us… A giant you earlier mentioned.” He says as he looks across the table to Blueblood and his apprentice. “I honestly wish that this was under better circumstances. Reaching out for friends as a deterrent for war is not something we wished for. But we are ill prepared to handle anything of that scale, and…” He trailed off, he wanted to neglect saying anything about this potentially serving as the catalyst for old tesions from rising to the surface as a resurgence of warlords will inevitably appear if war comes now.

His people finally have a chance to have a second golden age… Not many civilisations have the chance to have one. So this can be something he can bring up later, if things go well of course. He just unpacked a lot of baggage on the poor pair of pones. "And hopefully this not just end as a need for an ally to detere the big scary group in the East. In all honesty I feel we have much more than that to gain here... I can feel already that your natural inclanation for magic could prove to be a huge influence on us who are only just starting to rediscover our connection to the glow."

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:57 pm
“A reverence for technology you say? The Solar Convergence would like you along with other countries with similar beliefs. Cybernetics and robotics are fairly common sights across our worlds. Especially on Equus. A core subspecies of Equikind holds a deep connection to the land. So much so that in ancient times they learned how to cheat death by becoming one with it. Nowadays they don’t mind having their flesh be replaced with metal. To them it’s just fusing with minerals that just happen to be more refined. I could go on more but that’s a subject for later if interested.” He certainly wasn’t his cousin who doesn’t know how to control herself from going off into a tangent. She has gotten better over the years for sure. But old habits die hard.

He intently listened to everything else that the Baron had to say. Nodding along as he does so. It was tragic to hear such tales of strife. Jul had his sympathies. Along with Link. Unlike the Alicorn Noble who saw the march of centuries. The young stallion never experienced such hardships. The thought of his idyllic home life being torn apart by such forces was harrowing. “Don’t shame yourselves for extending a hand for help. It’s not a sign of weakness that some would like to paint as. No one is an island as they say.”

Truth to be told, these Elksni don’t know that they have already made their decision. But protocol still had to be followed. “Having said that, we’re not reluctant to fight matters that exist outside of our region of space. Such acts of assistance however, are not one given lightly. Unlike most powers in Hoshizora. We don’t see lives as a mere statistic. We don’t live life as if it’s some grand epic. War sows trauma deeply and lasts for generations. A teen could hold a grudge against a country that killed this great-great uncle for instance. The wound that war leaves behind is a deep one. It can’t be healed with pretty words that the Union used at the end of their civil war to brush away their injuries.”

It was unfair to call it that, he knew. From a pragmatic standpoint it was important to establish unity and stability as fast as possible after a civil war. Not that it’s correct persay, but an understandable one. Really, if one goes down to it there’s no real ‘answer’ to stuff like this. Much like how there is no single pragmatism that is uniformly argued for, but a set of different pragmatisms. Life is complicated and ever changing. As a result one needs to be able to adapt and change. At least that was his view in life.

His people on the other hand lean more towards idealism. Sentimentality and principle were important to the Equusian Federation. “Therefore, we will help a friend in need. That’s who we are. But the price is a long-term one. Apologies and resources won’t do. You need to back it up with action. Whether that may involve your people coming into our communities that suffered loss for a variety of purposes or becoming nurses and therapists in our hospitals. Not only would this hopefully bring peace to most, but build a sense of familiarity between our people.”

The second subject drew interest from the prince. By no means is that saying he’s as fascinated with the arcane that his cousin is. If she was here, they would likely not leave for a day. And that estimate was being generous. “Is that so? We can very much provide assistance in that. As said, we have a very long history enriched with magic of all kinds. Not only that, but divinity plays a big role in our culture even to this day. So if anyone could help your people with the nature of magic and the divine, none would be more suitable than us.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:27 pm
It was encouraging to hear that they had people that held a similar relevance to technology amongst them. It was readily apparent how much of an impact that already had when one of the Journeyman bodyguards started to pay some special attention to the talk of cybernetics and robotics.

Scrap working was a huge part of the Eliksni's life, even a decade later. Most of the Confederates' scrapped materials were wholly taken in by the Eliksni and showed some tender love and fixing up. So the opportunity to be working with an all new type of technology.

Jul too was interested, he and his family did their fair share of scrap working in maintaining the ship their clan used for travelling when they lived on one of the Live-ships. He wanted to ask Blueblood to continue. But this is just a meet and greet of sorts, with sprinklings of official matters in there.

Of course Jul knew plenty of Splicers that would love to get their hands on alien tech to try and cram it together with their own like they have been doing with the Confederate technology they’ve been allowed access to. Eliksni are a thrifty people, they have a natural talent for making Frankenstein's machinations by mashing different technologies together, even ones with enigmatic designs outside the norm.

But back to the matter before him.

The Baron was touched that the Unicorn would try to prop him up after he had shown such weakness. He knew it wasn’t bad. But as a people they have come to be self sufficient, seeking outsider help was not something they did often… The Confederates were their first real time that they reached out in earnest to another group. And now here he was, reaching one more time for the good of his people. “I should realise that it is not a weakness now. My people are not accustomed to asking the aid of those outside our circles. I will not use that excuse for much longer though.”

Baron Jul listened closely to Blueblood, to what he had to say and the examples he has given and to the hypotheticals of if war does reach the Commonwealth and their friends in the Confies. All in all. It sounded fair. Reasonable. Familiar. Something that his people would be comfortable with seeing as they are all accustomed to working together, whether to repay a debt or towards a new future. Action was their preferred way of settling things.

The Baron saw no wrong in this. He had not come here with empty promises or bribes. But action, no matter what it entailed he would prove to them that they could be an ally worth being beside if the worst came. “In all honesty, I think that would work much better for us than you would think. Words are hollow without action to back them, so offering our aid would be the least we could do in this situation. We are a people who do not forget easily, be it debts or betrayals. We do right by those that help us.”

“A sense of familiarity huh…” That did rattle around in his head for a moment. The idea didn’t seem too bad… And the Baron was becoming more and more curious about his new friends. The possibilities to explore a new place with a rich culture and open minded peoples with a friendly disposition towards new friends seemed too good to be true. Given his mission to secure help… It might be a good idea to actually get a look at those who would be their allies in their own lands, see the culture firsthand and see what they are like before making things truly official. There was no way he couldn’t take his crew along too. There was no way they would let him go alone.

As Blueblood says that his people would likely be more than happy to help the budding magicians and Light Weilders among the Eliksni to rediscover their abilities and capabilities, along with other potential leads into the divine, it made the Baron smile that he may gain the ability to further develop the power his ancestors once wielded so casually… It excited him. “I thank you. Going forward I can see that our peoples may potentially go close if things go well. If we weren’t so worried about war right now I may have even had the honour to personally greet you to the Kell fo Kells himself. But the Starlight Kell is away as I had mentioned.”

“In saying that… I was wondering if I may be so bold as to ask for the chance to see the Federation for myself? Of course that goes without saying that a tour of Riis Nova in return is offered. It's just… It isn’t very often that we get the chance to actually explore friendly spaces..” He felt bad for having to constantly bring it up. Yet he could not help that his people had something of a chequered past. No one liked letting the Eliksni Flotilla through their systems other than to try and exploit them for something or if they had no other choice.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:34 pm
“A tour? I don’t find an issue with it. If anything it would serve further discussions regarding exactly what will become of this interaction. One being the matter of the mercantile. Trade on a galactic scale is not something that can be started in the upper floor of a fine establishment. Not only that, but infrastructure that can support the flow of transport between our regions of space. I could go in but you get my point I believe. So it would be good for there to be a mutual understanding to see if this is truly worthwhile.” He can imagine the amount of work that will be needed to get this all up and running.

Having said that, he started to think about places of interest for the Elkisni. “What do you feel piques your interest? Our region is vast and the wonders plentiful. To be unbiased as possible, the logical choice would be the world where it all began, Equus.” Given they were theatrical he might as well follow suit. With no visible indication of magic from him a screen appeared that displays his people's homeworld. It was a continental world with five notable major continents. The globe then became covered with various colors to represent the borders of the nation.

“As I noted before, the Federation is an intergovernmental organization. Not an actual nation in the vein of the Confederacy and the Union. But an influential faction of people who work together to maintain an international community and laws. To put it simply, there’s quite a lot of autonomous groups within our space.” The screen changed to a flat map of the world. “There are four major continents as we can obviously see. Equus, Griffonia, Zebrica, and Pyrrhia. The Principalities of Equestria are in Equus.” They could see that the land in question was largely dominated by Equestria. But not fully under their control.

Overall there are at least over a hundred counties across the continents. And no doubt just as many languages, cultures, and faiths. “Naturally I can’t go over everything of interest in a signal day. One place that would be fitting to visit would be Pyrrhia. The Land of Dragons. To answer a likely question, yes the continent does look like two dragons locking their forearms with each other. It had been done through slight terraforming in the ancient past by some dragons who wanted to make it very clear what the land belonged to. It’s quite effective if I do say so myself”

“Equestria is on good terms with numerous countries in Pyrrhia. Mainly the ones that border the northeast coast. I even have quite a few friends there. Good, hardy people. If you want to see ancient technology and old wonders of the divine. Pyrrhia is one of the top places to go to. They would be welcoming to outsiders such as yourself. If anything, they would be pleased that I brought you to them first. From their perspective, they’re the ones who are in control over the world. Whether that is true or not is up to debate.” For Blueblood it was somewhat valid. They have a strong influence in many places.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:47 am
‘So they’re interested in trade too…’ Jul shouldn’t be too surprised by that, though he wasn’t sure what exactly they would have to offer. Right now they did have Raw materials and Goods, Resources, some services in repairs and retrofitting, and likely some work as mercs for hire seeing how the newly formed houses seem focussed on exploration and adventuring. Though he could see some wanting to be hired for security forces instead.

“I understand, infrastructure between our peoples will take more than just a pleasant conversation over some light snacks and fine wine.”

The Baron’s natural curiosity led him to wanting to see more of those Ponies that Blueblood was talking about before, the ones who had grafted metal augmentations to themselves. Some shared affinity for their first visit should be good.

Though the Prince-Regent’s suggestion didn’t go unnoticed. To visit the birthplace of the Federation’s many species and their ancestral home… How could he ignore a shot like that? If they were capable of going back to Riis then he would have happily shown that off to species they were friendly with. Though given Ether’s nature to cause hallucinogenic effects and mild euphoria in some species he would have to have the visitors wear protective masks since it only seems to affect those who inhale it.

“Equus… I figured we would need more time getting to know each other before we go to the place your kind revere.” He was pleasantly surprised that Equus was an option for their first visit but he wasn’t going to complain. Jul watched as the map appeared alongside Blueblood’s loose explanation of Equus’s landmasses and their principalities. Looking at the continents in this way, the amount of different cultures and peoples that exist across the numerous countries that would make up these principalities was mind boggling.

It was more than a little enticing to go visit now that it was being shown off to him.

Though now there was this talk of the land of Dragons. And that was something of an interesting topic. Ever since they became accustomed to their Confie friends, they too learned of the existence of the Golden Dragons, without much of a visual reference there have been some colourful mental images of them that have been received pretty well by the Confies.

Though to hear that the dragons themselves terraformed the land to look like that was quite the flex just to let all the other species know who owned that continent. Seems excessive. But it was hardly his place to judge. And already Pyrrhia was now front and centre in his mind thanks to Blueblood’s continued selling of the continent.

The chance to see ancient technology and artefacts of a divine nature was more than enticing in their own right. And the fact that these Dragons were given such a positive view so far, how could Jul resist?

“Pyrrhia… And these Dragons… You’ve convinced me. Who am I to disappoint if it would make them happy that we go see them first!” He says with a merry tone, finally removing the mask on his face to rest it against the table. A thin pink mist hissing through his teeth as curiosity continues to eat at his sensibilities. “Can you tell me anything more about them? These Dragons? I’d hate to do anything that may offend them when we get there.” Of course this went for his crew as well, the last thing he wants is for one of his men or one of his family members that signed on along with him would cause trouble.

Though that was doubtful. Jul was the Patriarch of Clan Haxon. So anything bad on his family's part would reflect poorly on him now that he had secured himself as a Baron amongst the prestigious leaders of House Starlight. His position as Patriarch could potentially be taken though should one of his brothers or sisters gain more influence and he fails to sire an heir. But right now his work to secure the future of his people was more important.

Saying that, one such sister was here as one of his two bodyguards in the room with him. Though she was more intersted in tech than pursuing her military career.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:45 pm
It was cute to see Jul get so excited. He could very much relate to his enthusiasm. Back when he was a young foal so many centuries ago he was enraptured by all the places he could go on a map. To experience their culture, history, and beliefs. With a smile he leaned back into his seat somewhat. Feeling that given the official stuff was mostly out of the way he could spend some time regaling them with a quick rundown of their dragons and by extension the rest of Equus. “I would be happy to quench your curiosity. Be fortunate that you didn’t ask my cousin that. She likely attempted to cram four years of cram school into a single evening.” He likely chuckled.

Blueblood took a deep breath. “To lay the ground floor we have to go back all the way to Pre-Known History. Back when Equus was nothing more than seas of magma. There existed the Grand Primevals. They have been around since the dawn of Equus and, according to public knowledge, some of the oldest deities to exist. They even predate the Shadowed Ones, all who are ‘Primeval’-ranked deities themselves. What many people aren't aware of is the presence of deities older than the Grand Primevals themselves. But they are not relevant for this discussion. The reason I brought the Grand Primevals was because they weren’t native to Equus to grossly oversimplify it. They were drawn to it from some other place to Equus due to its strange nature compared to other worlds.”

His screen changed to a different picture. This time of a rather extraordinary tree in a cave. “Once such oddity was the presence of these mysterious, crystalline structures seculary called the Prismatic Trees. This is a picture of the Tree of Harmony that exists in Equestria. They were here back when the world was young. Only a few dozen of them exist worldwide and each is uniquely different. Some are semi-sentient. Scholars debate their exact purpose since time immemorial. But what is known is that they serve as a force that draws things to the planet. Such as the Grand Primevals. They were also a force that helped the first natives survive on such a young world, the Dragons.”

The projection shifts to an artist rendition of a large dragon in a volcanic environment. “This is Cinder. Supposedly the first Dragon to have ever lived. Myths illustrate that he and his younger kin were struggling in a world so young till they found one of the few Prismatic Trees in Pyrrhia. Now, the trees bestow power to those who meet specific requirements. The Tree of Harmony chose those who embody the traits of Harmony. The Tree of Chaos chose those who embody the traits of Chaos. You get the idea. The one that Cinder and his kin found was the Tree of Eternity. Upon the discovery, it made Cinder into the First Bearer of the Element of Ambition. This was the catalyst for many events down the line. The most important one for this discussion is that the tree has also taught Cinder many things both mystical and divine. With newfound understanding, Cinder was able to create resources that his people could live off of. Securing their future.”

“Before I move on, Cinder is quite the significant figure in Pre-Known history so this wasn’t the only thing that made him a rather renowned figure. Now, by the time the Grand Primevals came into the picture. The dragons became quite accomplished despite the conditions of Equus at the time. The biggest being the discovery of apotheosis. In short, some dragons have reached godhood. Creating the Draconic Pantheon. The first true pantheon of deities to exist on Equus. The dragons were undergoing a cultural renaissance when they met the Grand Primevals. They were discovering architecture, art, writing, infrastructure, and so on. The dragons were on the precipice for a Golden Age. Such interest in these things were what made them interested about these strangers rather than territorial. Tuzu, The Grand Primeval deity of Primordial Magic, Spellcraft, Magicians, and the Weave, and is the de-facto leader of the Grand Primevals, being among the oldest and most powerful of them, met with the head of the Draconic Pantheon. Many tales have different takes of how the meeting went down. What is certain is that the Tuzu agreed to teach the Dragons more about magic in exchange for Dragonkind tolerating their presence. This is what set off the Golden Age for the Dragons because this meeting changed everything. The form of magic that had the most significant impact was the ability to change one mass and size. A dragon the size of a mountain could now fit inside this room.” The picture on the projection changed to an aerial shot of early style of a city that seemed to have been made by Dragons.

“A smaller size means they can take up less space. Which is beneficial for many reasons. Putting in more detail into wonders, making grander cities, having larger hoards, consume food at a slower rate. And came to found the very first civilizations in the world in Pyrrhia. I could go on but that sort of in-depth explanation is better for a later date. Many years later, Queen Epona the Mother of All Equines, came into the picture. She’s an extremely ancient god who was responsible for birthing all of sapient Equinekind, including the Alicorns, who became the greatest of her mortal/immortal children. For the most part she’s shrouded in myth. Very little is known about her for someone as consequential as she is. All we know so far comes from tidbits of information here and there found in other entries of her and her actions. Even information regarding what happened to her is not widely known.” The panel transitioned to a different image. This time an artist's interpretation of the fabled mother goddess.

“Reason I’m bringing her up because what is known, well to the more esoteric of scholars such as myself, is that something…happened the Draconic Pantheon sent the current generation of the Bearers of Eternity at the time to go meet this new goddess on their world. Later, when Queen Epona created the Thirteen Empyreans who would go on to mold the course of history and create new species. As well as the Alicorns, who are divine beings much like myself.” Blueblood casually drops that fact while extending his wing a bit out from beneath his mantle to make them visible for a second. “Hold off that question for later. Anyways, like myself there have been others who noticed what seemed to be a phenomenon. See, the ancient Alicorns of yore would go on to create a grandiose civilization. With their power, immortality, and experience, they created a perfectly utopian civilization with impossible architecture and spiritual, magical, technological, and cultural advancements. On a side note they were what sent the first colonists into space.”

“For all sense and purposes they should have been superior to the Dragon. ‘Should’ being the key word here. Because not once in history, even to this very day, Pyrrhia has never been invaded by an outside force. The only intercontinental wars they have been in was when they were the aggressors. And those were generally started by very young dragons who wanted to have land in other continents. I came to glean a bit of the truth through visiting Pyrrhia myself with a good friend of mine, Spike. The cause of this strange protection stems all the way back to what those Bearers did with Epona. The exact details are unknown but they and the rest of Dragonkind were okay with Epona creating Equinekind. From my analysis I can speculate why. A major aspect to Dragons is that they are so very patient. The average mind, when it ponders time at all, thinks of it in terms of hours and days. Dragons on the other hand, can contemplate the span of centuries and eons. A dragon could wait ten thousand years for the conditions to be right to initiate a plan. They are very much the undisputed masters of the long con.” The only other race who can be as good chessmasters as they were the Alicorns, but given their history that will be revealed to Jul. It was clear who was better.

“As you can recall, the dragons develop a passion for the arts. They enjoy new things. The thought of short lived species populating the world met more of everything that they haven’t experienced before. Furthermore, the most influential dragons at the time, including the Bearers, imagined a world populated by people like Epona. That vision was appealing to them. So they let Epona give rise to Equinekind. Think of it like this. Most of the world is barren, and you discovered this beautiful flower that spread very quickly. And so you let it populate the land to make it pretty to look at. That’s generally how they rationalized it. However, it’s important to note that for the most part. Dragons don’t treat non-dragons as equals except for a few every now and then. So the Bearers did…something to Epona.” He couldn’t really say the explicit details in a professional discourse.

“My best speculation is that they made Epona put something in her children to make it so that they would never attack Dragonkind. Think of it like those Watrikes who are genetically bound to do a certain action. Only this is on a spiritual level.” The full truth was that Equinekind was unknowingly under the complete control of Dragonkind. Even the gods could be reduced to servile sows for the dragons. This is kept as a tight-lipped secret, even among Dragonkind.  Only those high on the social ladder and are trusted to not abuse it are given the truth. Along with showing them ways to flip the switch in ponies. For a short while they are given Bloodstone Scepters as a training wheel to help them understand and control the powerful form of magic at work.

Spike was given a Bloodstone Scepter when he became the Lord of the United Dragon Isles that is situated near Equus. At the time he was with him alongside Twilight and Rarity. Spike wanted him to come along since he was the best when it comes to traveling to distant places. He and Spike learned of the secret. Spike saw him as a brother figure to an extent that he could never imagine controlling him. The others were a different story. Spike let him have Twilight because she was his sister figure so he couldn’t bring himself to do the deed with her. With Rarity however he didn’t have any reservations for using his newfound power to get closer to her in more ways than one.

Blueblood had and still does have conflicting feelings on the fact that Ponykind was in such a bondage and they never knew about it. In the end he made the choice to keep quiet. He was far too much of a disadvantage to attempt to do anything to the metaphorical chains. It wasn’t admirable, no doubt about it. He had told Link about the secret to get him on the same page. Even going as far as teaching him a bit of chaos magic, one of the few forms of magic that can affect curse. It angered Link when it was also learned of the sort of ‘diplomatic meetings’ that Celestia and Luna had in the early years of their rulerships with the dragons in Pyrrhia.  

At this point he grew rather parched from all the talking. “May I request a fine drink, madam? Surprise me with any brand.” He said while looking over to the bartender for a moment. Then he set his focus back on Jul. “So, as I’ve illustrated up to this point. Dragons are very patient. At that point they started to become rather good with seeing patterns, partly with their advancement into clairvoyance. It didn’t bother them when the Alicorns became mighty because they could see it wouldn’t last. Thanks to a combination of a certain alicorn named Morning Star and their own corruption and hubris, the Alicorns had been reduced to nothing more than a handful of isolated Sanctuary-Realms, where they work on rebuilding their once-great society and replenishing their numbers. This period is known as the ‘Twilight of the Alicorns’. Seeing the fall of their civilization, the dragons swooped in and plundered what was left in the ashes. Meaning that the majority of arcane technology and splendor that dates back to this period can be found in Pyrrhia. This is one of the factors that led to the draconic countries becoming among the strongest superpowers in the world.”

Blueblood readjusted himself in his seat. “Anyways, to summarize them. Dragons are still very patient, proud, and ambitious in the present. It’s very hard to ever offend a dragon. But they’re very domineering when they want to be. Combined with the fact that certain dragons tend to have a libido that rivals those Athilians and the ability to reduce their size. They have ways to express their dominance to put it simply. Overall they would love your presence in Pyrrhia. Anything new always piques their interest. Just be a bit careful when mentioning their hoard. Some tend to be rather protective of it while others would be more than happy to give you a tour through their hoard to show it off.” He pauses for a moment. Leaning back into his chair once more. “Do you have any relevant questions to what I said so far?”

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:58 pm
The casual mention of Jul’s nerd cousin left a mental note with the Baron. ‘Meet this cousin and see if this is true’ was the only thing he had in mind, for the moment. That said he wouldn’t mind getting a more in depth explanation, growing up as the eldest of a clutch he often found himself on the end of many an inane ramble that broke off into many a side tracking adventure. As a soldier should be, he thought himself to be a particular paragon of patience. So a run in with this cousin of Blueblood’s might just put that to the test.

That and right now he wouldn’t mind getting more than just a crash course.

As Blueblood began to weave a complex groundwork of divine beings and primordial forces, it did go over the lobsters head somewhat. Thankfully he had a little voice in his head to keep him on track… His yet to be revealed Ghost Yaen was the brainy type, and thankfully patient in her own right in needing to explain everything that could go over his head.

It’s rather odd that they have such a definitive clarification of divinity.’ Remarked the Ghost. Though that in itself was ironic given what she and the new Machine God was to the Eliksni. They could see their God and be in their presence.

Once the image of the Prismatic tree was shown, the other bodyguard perked up. He was one of the few Eliksni to get himself involved with the very few Athailian’s that roamed out this way despite the stigma the aliens seem to have. “Equus has some of those sentient trees too?” He casually remarked.

It wasn’t until Blueblood actually stated that these Prismatic trees themselves CAN be semi sentient that Jul had to ask. “You said you had seen such trees, Shaan?”

The bodyguard nodded, he had seen images of these revered trees many times. “The Athailian’s revere them as a sort of divine being, seeing them as ancestral protectors and defenders, though unlike these crystal ones on Equus they are mostly wood and cerebral tissue beneath the bark with the crystals being a sort of protective measure and conduit for Psionic energy. Each tree can select a single ‘contracter’ of sorts and they are imbued with a form of immortality and increased psionic potential as long as the Xelium tree is alive and has enough energy.”

Jul learned something new today. Life was diverse and terrifying. He held similar thoughts as depictions of Cinder crossing a young Equus’s surface started to show on the projector. It was a nice rendition. Though Blueblood would notice a lack of wonder, and instead a form of unease, from all the Eliksni in the room. It wasn’t so much the dragon itself. But what it reminded them of. A much more recent horror. Nevertheless he still listened on. The origin of the Dragon Pantheon and their pact with these ‘Grand Primevals’ was an interesting thing to read. Something so fantastical told with such clarity. The fact that Blueblood says that the Draconic Pantheon was given arcane knowledge for them to ‘tolerate’ the Grand Primevals was… An interesting bit of information.

Jul was already starting to paint a picture with this information. And it was starting to create a familiar image. The dominance, the view of all life being lesser, the magical prowess, the timeless patience. “Dragon’s seem to be similar no matter what corner of the galaxy you travel to.” The Baron says under his breath, but no doubt the two unicorns likely heard him regardless.

He set that thought aside. It's been an innumerable amount of time since the planet's beginnings, maybe they were better now!

Jul would later learn they were in fact not better now. But more on that later.

What preoccupied the Baron’s thoughts next was the odd lack of information the Ponies have on their own mother Goddess… While having way more information on the dragon Pantheon by comparison… That already raised a red flag when he saw the ‘interpretation’ of their beloved mother goddess.

Worry was beginning to set in. And the Unicorns could feel it. The Baron was starting to draw some conclusions that only evolved the more Blueblood started to pitch some curveballs and omissions of specific information his way. Though they were the type of specific information where it didn’t even help to leave it to the imagination.

‘...Something happened, he says…’

There could be a very good explanation for this.

‘Yaen I doubt it is anything good.’

Jul’s thought process was slightly side tracked with the ever so casual drop of Blueblood’s divine nature to those in the room. Jul even found himself sitting upright as he watched those wings unfold. A surprise to be sure… This sort of reveal wasn’t something you would expect to be done so casually. He couldn’t help but think that it was done for a reason.

Then things started to get juicy, and ever so slightly conspiracy theory baity. The fact that the dragons have never been in a place that they would be invaded, only ever on the offensive when young dragons desire more for themselves, spoke plenty to a theory that was starting to gain more traction once more pieces fell into place.

Of course the loss of the image of the Mother Goddess of the Alicorns could be easily explained by the collapse of their society thanks to this ‘Morning Star’ character. But he doubted that was it… It was clear what was at play here. Blueblood had hinted at it well enough. And the Baron had already read between the lines well enough.

The problem was… This felt like it was something that he really shouldn’t know in this situation. It had the makings of a dark and terrible secret that did not exist to the common man. The fact that he was being made aware of this… He could only assume that it was given to him, at least some of it, as a cautionary tale when dealing with dragons in the future. The issue was now that he wasn’t even sure if he wanted to go to Pyrrhai at all now. Certainly not with his family and crew. If anything he could even say that the entire sector of space they inhabited was a write off if the implications held up.

The mood going forward was very different. Optimism was tempered with an unhealthy level of scrutiny that could only come with the kind of lifestyle that nomads fleeing death could have. Healthy for them of course. Already the safety of the Commonwealth was being considered now if the Dragon’s of Equus had this much power. Did it even matter that they didn’t make a move now? They had the luxury of time and could plan for later on once things become more agreeable for them…

But Jul still weighed the scales. Blueblood and his apprentice were aware. And for what it was worth it seemed they had an understanding of what had happened to their kind… So it was not a hopeless situation. His relationship was salvageable. And he had to trust in the Light that his people could weather the potential damages of dragons seeing potential in them. They didn’t survive this long to become playthings to lizards.

The bartender looked to the now revealed Alicorn as he made his request. She was a fresh freckled faced young thing with dark red hair that flowed naturally in curls to her shoulders, a scarlet neck girl who got along well with Eliksni she met when their fleets first got together. She worked usually as one of the few chefs in the fleet, and since she got along well with clan Haxon members like Jul’s sister, she decided to go along with them with several other humans and others. She gave a soft bow and looked behind her to the large array of bottles on display, the whole selection had been cleared for use in this meeting with expenses covered so they didn’t have to worry about using a higher priced bottle.

She picked a sparkling wine, most of what was here was made in the last decade since alcohol wasn’t typically something they had available in the Confederate fleet. And the Eliksni weren’t introduced to the social aspect of intoxicating oneself with alcohol and impairing their own bodily functions until they met the Confederates. Still, it was good. She poured a glass for both Blueblood and for Jul who motioned for himself to get one as well, before stepping back.

Jul will need this drink after hearing that the dragons have the ability to see into the future. It called some things into question… And created some new worries. But he set them aside. Perhaps he was just overthinking things now. Though it certainly feels like they got off seriously well in all this, the revelations made here today have made things harder for Jul. But the risks didn’t outweigh the need for friends right now. Maybe the dragons wouldn’t be interested enough to completely bend them in the same way they did with the pony races.

What topped it all off there was Jul had to mentally double take the fact that certain dragons can match the Athailian’s in libiodo. Something that Blueblood and Link could both see surprised the aliens. “You’re joking right? Please tell me you are.”

“I don’t think they are brother.” Answers the female Eliksni behind the Baron. It was hard to make out her features under the combat gear she wore, all hidden under a full facial helmet and armour. But it was easy to make out her full figure under the armour. She only stood around 6ft, plus afew inches.

Jul was starting to empty his glass already.

The bodyguard Shaan didn’t mind that Libido, and he could say that with certainty. Everyone who feared it in this room were taking it at face value and were less enlightened than him.

Jul worried more about how it would go on to affect the rest of his people. They only just started to get the reins of their own lives in order, they didn’t want to get them snatched up in another's hands.

On the topic of relevant questions there was already so much that he wanted to ask but didn’t know how much of that was appropriate here. But he felt that they abandoned those sensibilities when the topic of Dragon’s emplanting ponies with submissive and breedable tendencies came up. So it was honestly hard to say what he truly wanted to ask. “The trip to Pyrrhai won’t be a trip involving any of my sisters, that's for certain.” As patriarch of his clan he needed to make sure his clan didn't just die out and lose its way of getting influence from stronger clans because greedy dragons took all his sisters.

First things first. Jul sits back in his chair, swirling the dregs of the sparkling wine within as he thinks. “So many things. But we can save the more explicit questions and more crackpot ones for a later date. Such as some questions of your mother Goddess I wouldn’t mind knowing… Right now the most pressing one I can think of is to ask if I need to worry about missing crew members after we reach Equus. I don’t necessarily mind people getting attached to the new land. But less hands means my ship could fall apart around me. Some of these ships are ancient.”

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Blueblood could sense their emotions when he told them about Epona so he figured to address that first. “I wouldn’t fret too much over it. The fact that we know what we do is miraculous. Epona is back in Pre-History. We’re talking hundreds and hundreds of thousands of years ago. Both the The Thirteen Empyreans and the Grand Primevals are not around anymore. Except for one Empyrean partially but that’s another discussion for later. No one besides the most dedicated scholars know they even existed. And there certainly aren't any Alicorn nor Dragon who were around in that period who are still around in the present day.”

“The divine family that my country is centered around is the Equestrian Pantheon. One of the most popular pantheons in the continent, or at least the most well-known. Containing a mix of Alicorns and Draconequui, we dedicate their lives to making Equestria the most peaceful and prosperous place it can be, though we have been known to be present at dangerous crises, either fighting whatever threat is present at the moment, helping the innocent, or both. Unlike most deities, however, the Alicorn half of the pantheon doesn't like to be worshiped, as we believe even us can be just as flawed as mortals. But that doesn't stop the mortals themselves from praying to us.” Not that he minds the benefits in his downtime to an extent. It has its uses.

Blueblood thanked the woman for pouring him a drink. Taking a sip or two from it before continuing on. “That was why I treated myself casually, I view myself more as a noble than some divine being. I let my family and friends enjoy that kind of spotlight. It’s just not for me. Having said that, now that I’ve talked a bit about this I might as well give a rundown on the nature of divinity on Equus. Many magical entities in Equestria and beyond possess great power over the world, both natural and non-natural. And in their wake, they left wondrous or terrible marks that would remain present and observable over the ages. Some become rulers like my aunts, some become teachers, some become tyrants, you get the idea.”

“Inevitably, many mortals would see them as beings who were in many ways above and beyond mortals every way, between their unknowable nature, the profound effects they have upon the world however directly and indirectly, and lacking the various weaknesses and limitations that so constrains the living, free from the circles of suffering and death. As such, the mortals began to revere the most powerful of these entities and are revered as gods. And that’s the key detail to make note of. We're very much lowercase gods. Many are capable of making mistakes and committing errors, fall from grace, and otherwise appear fallible as the fall of the alicorn civilization itself could attest. And if the circumstances are just right, they could even die. Countless gods had come and gone over the ages, along with those they parented or worshiped; new gods would tend to replace those who had been forgotten in the mists of time, only for them to be overshadowed by a newer generation of gods aeons later.” Much like Epona being in the shadow of most of the modern gods and goddesses. Hay, even the memory of his aunts have been fading over the centuries ever since they abdicated.

“Yet, despite their undoubtable influence in the world, little remains known about the gods. Yes, I know the irony of saying that. I’m talking from the standpoint of the general populace, not my personal understanding. Anyways, for much of recorded history, countless theologians and scholars had researched and argued extensively over their origins and their true nature. It is hard to discern definitive answers, even for the greatest mortal minds, over anything concerning the nature, history and existence of deities and divines. Perhaps, many suppose, one can only draw their own conclusions from whatever available facts that are known about them.” Even he mostly has to rely on speculation. For the next part of the explanation he had the screen display a series of lines of text that reads as follows.

Divine Ranking System of Equus
(By Age):
0- Demigod
1- Divine (Tier 1/Godling)
   1 - 100 Years
2- Divine (Tier 2/Lesser):
   100 - 1,000 Years
3- Divine (Tier 3/Intermediate)
   1,000 - 10,000 years
4- Divine (Tier 4/Greater)
   10,000 - 100,000 years
5- Divine (Tier 5/Titan)
   100,000 - 1 million years
6- Antecedent [Has sub-categorizations]
   1 million - 10 million years
7- Preeminent [Has sub-categorizations]
   10 million - 100 million years
8- Primeval [Has sub-categorizations]
   100 million+ years

“This is how most of us classify divine beings much like myself. I would be in the lower end of Greater Divine along with my cousin. My aunts are roughly in the mid range of the same tier. For the most part, generally everyone in the Pantheon is somewhere between one and four. Aside from a few like Discord who is a Titan God. Now, what makes a god a god? To give the simplest answer, is that we are all entities composed of magic of some form. it is difficult to differentiate where material existence for us ends and where our transcendent existence begins. The current Equestrian classification of deities differentiates all divines into three categories, based on their origins and their magical makeup.” He took a pause to take a sip from his drink.

“There are the Elemental Deities. Divines who began their existence as Elementals, and thus are tied to the natural process they were spawned from. Like all Elementals, these deities are originally little more than formless entities created from random fluctuations of the magic field of the world, achieving order and complexity by sheer chance. Over the ages, like all Elementals who survived and matured long enough, they would attain self-awareness and intelligence, and as their power grew and their effect on the world, whether consciously or unconsciously, became apparent, a few would eventually attain god-like power and status. These are the most common types of deities, as Elementals are, out of all three categories, the most common magical entities to be formed due to natural processes being generally more energetic and frequent in occurrence. They are also the most likely to be the most aloof, apathetic or even hostile in terms of relationship with mortals, having little to no ties to them, although many had taken interest in mortal races and taken responsibilities for their existences and well-being.”

“The second group are the Ethereal Deities. Divines who began their existence as Ethereals, magical entities composed of magic existing in patterns that are imprinted with or otherwise reflects the thoughts, feelings and emotions of mortal races when they are expressed. Ethereals are similar to Elementals in their origins, and could attain godhood similarly to Elementals, but are otherwise their existence are more ‘abstract’ compared to the fully materialistic Elementals. These are usually gods who embody, empower by and take up responsibility for mortal thoughts/emotions and ideals/concepts of mortal civilization. Out of the three categories, they are rarer than Elementals, due to Ethereal being inherently less common and harder to form, requiring collective thoughts, feelings and emotions of groups of mortals being expressed at the same time, exerting sufficient force upon the weave of magic with their magical expression to imprint it in patterns that would eventually achieve sufficient complexity by sheer chance.”

“And lastly, the category that I and many others I know fall into. Divines which began our existence as mortals who, as the designation implies, had shed our mortal shells and underwent apotheosis, becoming gods. While we are technically all Magical Elemental Deities in terms of actual composition and ability, we differ from Elemental Deities in their mortal, biological origins. Generally the rarest, due to requiring special circumstances that enable our mortal selves’ ascensions, but could still come in numbers, especially if the Ascendant Deities achieved apotheosis as an entire enlightened race. We have the closest ties to mortals out of all categories, due to being mortals in origin as well, and often have the most interest in guiding and even ruling mortal races.” Hence why he’s here.

“These three categories are by no means absolute. Some of the gods defy classification, due to their nature, origins and capabilities. As much remains little understood when it comes to gods, the Equestrian Deity Classification System would likely remain a general guideline. More advanced classification differentiates deities by their nature, portfolio and temperament. What form of magic they are composed of, what powers they could use and what processes they could draw power from are limited and affected by the processes or individuals from which they were originally spawned. Hybrids may exist, born from unions between elemental and ethereal deities, which could wield powers from both categories, although only deities made of pure magic can truly wield all forms of powers, even if their versatility came at the expense of being unable to truly master any of them as those which are borne in them.” He wiped the projection to signify that they came to the end of this discourse.

He finished the rest of his drink. “That’s about everything. Equus has a long history with divinity. So obscurity around one ancient goddess is not too suspicious. It’s still a stretch to make any sort of conspiracy theory. Even if we were to entertain the notion that a secret cabal of lizards is pulling the strings behind the curtain. They never did much to warrant the idea that they are malicious.” It was optimistic he knew. As he mentioned before, they were masters at the long con. Not many could see patterns that stretch for centuries.

Hearing that these Athilians have a similar family of trees was interesting but not too unexpected. The universe was vast. It’s foolish to claim that anything is truly ever unique as a whole. Those Equiaux in the north for instance are rather similar to them despite their separate origins. His thoughts about them were brushed aside when he saw their concern about the dragon’s infamous libido. He was polite enough to not chuckle at it. “You won’t find much luck in most non-dragon countries either. Many species have a frequent estrus cycle. Think of the Athilian pale season. Sometimes it gets so bad that mares tend to isolate themselves until it’s over. And it tends to last from one to two weeks.”

Speaking of estrus he might as well bring that subject up. “To shift focus over to my home country. It’s very matriarchal. Picture the gender norms of some human culture and flip it around. Mares outnumber stallions about four to one in the general Equestrian population, and in some places it is closer to eight to one. While we stallions have a good deal of social power, they historically have lacked political or economic power and were either possessed by mares or at least used for labor.” Not that he said it that lines up with a certain Iammelonian country he heard about.

“I suppose we’re very similar to the Valorians in that regard. Albeit most Mares frown greatly on misandry. Mares as a whole are extremely protective of their stallions, with even the slightest perceived threat can trigger a berserker-like rage.” The otters would still like the mares. There’s a lot of fillyfoolers, just because it’s not worth the kind of competition and fights you get from all the other mares who’re after a stallion. “Misandry as a whole died out a lot over the centuries. But it’s still here and there. No one is perfect after all. In the distant days, Stallions were mostly regarded to belong in the bedroom or in the fields.”

“As for the concern of missing people. I can’t promise full certainty. Life is unpredictable and uncertain. Not to mention we are not some perfect utopia. There are still bad people. Pirates and slavers for example are an ever present problem in our space.” There were even natives who sold their own brethren. He still remembers the mysterious disappearances of friend and foe alike. From Smolder, Ember, and Chrysalis.

“Overall, the chance of anything bad happening is very low. Even though we may not be a unified nation. Our spaceways are still fairly safe.” Who they may come across on the streets is a bit of a different story. But as long as they stick with him they’ll be fine.

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:23 pm
While it did little to put the unease of the Eliksni to rest, it was still appreciated that it was not a certainty that there was some grand and convoluted conspiracy theory around the lack of a complete depiction of Epona. Though Blueblood would find that the Eliksi took little comfort in knowing the Dragon’s and ancients of old are no more…

The next generation will always inherit the will of their predecessor, unless they choose a path for themselves. They knew this best. It was their choice to reignite their people's desires to usher in a new golden age instead of continuing a long litany of bloodshed and carnage across the stars as retribution for their God's cowardly betrayal of their sacred trust. A choice that many of the old surviving warlords are starting to see may have been a mistake as new aliens now come knocking at their doors to reap the benefits of a golden age they saw as an opportunity.

Apex, for all their shadowy movements recently have found a number of old Warlords taking up old House names to thwart them… Including a Warlord House known as ‘The House of the Steel Dawn’. A House of Splicers, robotics enthusiasts and heavily augmented warriors.

But back to the point. In this, the Dragons that exist today may still hold a timeless mantle of slow conquest.

But Jul couldn’t prove that. But it was something he will keep in the back of his mind. Call it a healthy dose of caution. That won’t stop him from talking to dragons, but it will make him wary of deeper musings they may have.

Baron Haxon’s musings moved on to the nature of divinity and its meaning to the Eliksni people now that Blueblood was now going through the trouble to explain it to him so meticulously. That certainly made Yaen happy. Though Jul began to wonder if he would be considered a Godling of sorts in the eyes of the people of Equus. Between his command of paracausal power, immortality and command of the powers of Light to shape the world around him would certainly make any gifted Light Bearer a God in the eyes of mortals.

Perhaps he should ask.

“I am still having trouble accepting that a Divine being is sitting across from me. Divinity has always meant something very different to my people. Being melded with blessed technologies, becoming more mechanical has brought us closer to what we perceive as Godhood.” He says as he starts to roll up the sleeve of one of his top arms, exposing the true mechanical nature, even lifting a hand up to expose that one of his eyes was bionic in nature. “I have some other augmentations too, but mine are not as heavy as some of the other older barons and Kells, who you could mistake for robots if they stood here now.”

“Though.” The Baron started, a slight smile on his face as an orange glow radiated off of his body, as harmless flickers of orange flame started to dance off of his clothing and form, his hair was as fire while his eyes remained their deep red but now glowed. The radiance of his Light is quite interesting, strong, prideful and filled with a courageous passion. It could not compare to the awesome presence of the Kell of Kells who was basked in a pure white radiance that filled those in his presence with a powerful determination. “I am curious how you would mark us who are touched wholly by the Light.”

While Eliksni could awaken to receive the Light. Very few would get a Ghost, people could awaken the light but it would be a lesser glow compared to those who had the Light. They were not immortal, they could not mess with paracausal forces, but could command some power over their limited amount to create weapons and attacks from their own Light.

The orange radiance dissipated from the Baron’s body, not a surface scorched or damaged by the pleasant heat that arose from his body. Jul picks up his rebreather to take a dose of Ether. “We Light Bearers who are paired with Divine Beings by the will of the Kell of Kells and the new Goddess are quite strong. Though I do not know if I deserve the right to call myself a God even if I met the criteria. My bonds are earthly. But unleashing my material limits with the Light makes me transcendent. Timeless. My essence is capable of being returned from death if it befalls me.”

From Blueblood’s continued explanation, if Jul and Light Bearer’s did meet the criteria, he would be counted amongst the ‘Divine’ category of Gods. But with the additional information that no category is absolute, he may be wrong but saw little to no other way to interpret their ascension in this medium.

Though now Jul’s mind was back to the horn- the matter of Dragon libido and the now expanded estrus cycle of the Equine race.

Once more, Journeyman Shaan was kind as he faced this news with interest. To know that the people of Equus braved their hormones in their own way. “I volunteer to help.”

“... In their Estrus..?” Jul’s sister asks. Though quickly wrinkles her brow under her helmet as she sees her comrade nodding along. “We’re on duty Shaan.”

“Call it ‘humanitarian aid’ if you have to.”

“Shaan!”

“On your own time, Journeyman.” Jul interrupted, causing the pair to quiet down. But the Baron would be lying if he didn’t find the idea itself… Enticing. To make light of it. And to really put it into context he was happy that this table was higher than usual otherwise it would be awkward explaining the conspicuous tent he was pitching.

Everyone here, besides the Iammelon girl, was surprised to see that once more they had encountered a strange society that was dominated by the concept of ‘gender roles’. Just like they saw with the Valorians. There have been many clashes of interests between the polyamarous groups of Eliksni and Valorian women wishing to dominate them one-sidedly and finding little budging. And the misandry can be funny when 6ft tall Otters try to talk down to 11ft tall males who can, and will, pick them up and leave them on balconies when they get too loud. It gets to the point where emergency services have to come and help Valcorian women get left in high places by Eliksni men and women who can’t be bothered dealing with their shenanigans in public.

The knowledge that males are treated well in Pony society did alleviate some worries that were cropping up. The last thing Jul wanted to do was have to deal with lots of smaller women talking down to him like he was inferior or something. “It’s good to hear we won’t be facing harsh scrutiny with myself being the leader of my House. And the Patriarch to my clan. I can deal with odd looks and questions of competence, which comes with being a towering giant.”

With his question being answered, Jul was no more wary about this. But the risk was still worth the reward. He will need to choose his away teams for this exploration well, and make sure his own security was informed of the dangers. He was still of the mind that this journey would be worth it in the end. Though the knowledge that slavery was still a thing for such magical beings… It was a humbling and dark reality. “I suppose that is fair. Nowhere is truly safe. So I shall just need to be careful about who I let off the Skiff.”

“That said.” Jul takes the time to finish his drink, setting it aside as he looks to the Alicorn. “I think it is my turn to answer anything you or your apprentice may want to ask before we have something to eat.” It was safe to say that the Baron was still keen on travelling with the Prince-Regent to Equus, more accurately to Pyrrhai despite the things he had heard.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:24 pm
“I don’t blame you for seeing that. My ascension wasn’t intentional, most aren’t since that’s the point. For the most part I still view myself somewhat of a dark prince. Rubbing shoulders with the rest of the aristocrats that make up the equestrian nobility. But it goes to show that the current of life is unpredictable. I’ve been through a lot, to put it mildly.” He truly did empathize with Jul. There are times where gods don’t feel all that godly. Like how he indulges in limp play with Twilight even though she’s the top god of the pantheon. Or Link stacking Luna’s nude body atop her equally nude sister to pleasure them both.

“Sometimes gods tend to be not outwardly impressive or grand. Unless you go to Pyrrhia then trust me when I say that you will just know when a Dragon God is nearby. I tend to play low-key. It’s how I do my business in other areas besides performing diplomatic missions. That and my domain is not particularly a speculator one at first. It’s Direction and Guidance. It took me a lot of experimentation to get a grasp on what I can do with that. Admittedly I watched some Tordelian anime to get ideas.” That was where he got the idea to teach himself how to manipulate vectors.

“There’s quite a few other things I could do but I don’t feel like flaunting more of it. My point is, quite a few of us generally don’t portray ourselves as being larger than life. Some of the other Pantheons tend to be the same way. As with everything it’s a case by case situation.” There’s over forty pantheons on Equus and dozens of unaffiliated deities. It was a fool’s errand to try to assume how they view themselves in one stroke.

Link at his side wanted to protest at his mentor’s humility. Feeling that he was selling himself short. By now he knew that was the entire point. It’s how he wants to present himself. As being nothing more than a stallion for a taste for fine wine and the supple flesh of mares.

They both gave mild-amazement at Jul flexing his esoteric energy called Light. Blueblood gave a polite roll of his shoulders. In a vacuum, if magic didn’t exist on Equus, then yes they would see your kin as being that of divinity. However, magic has been so developed over the course of our very long history. You would be seen as being similar to Unicorns and Pegasi who make it their passion to study the mystic arts. That or being compared to some arms of the Equestrian Military.”

His snout flares ever so slightly when he catches a whiff of a familiar scent of arousal. “Aren’t we excited in learning about the fairer sex of my people.” He spoke with subtle amusement. Giving a small smile to show he wasn’t bothered by their reaction. “Since we found ourselves on a more promiscuous subject. I might as well put the fact out there that Equinekind is very much a race that can easily cross breed with other races. The cause comes from the fact that our existence is somewhat magical in nature. Making us very adaptable. It’s also how the old colonists evolved into new subspecies so fast.”

He could imagine the gears turning in their heads to see what a Elkisni-Pony hybrid would look like. That and seeing a mare swell with their child is no doubt very appealing. No doubt they would enjoy how much their already mature chest often swells with milk. “It goes both ways as well. A stallion is able to have children with women of other races with hardly any major issues.” Albeit it’ll be hard to convince a stallion to do so when there are so many mares in need of being bred.

He gave a nod when Jul said that nowhere was truly safe. Finishing the rest of his drink as well. “Fair enough. The main thing I’ve been wondering about is these so-called Confederates that are with you. I would like to know more about them. They along with their northern brethren are people we generally don’t know much of. Including what their opinion in all this would likely be. Do you have anything of note that intrigues you, my student?” Blueblood said to Link next to him.

Link perked up. Pleased that he could finally get involved in the discussion. Not that he minded sitting on the sidelines listening to his mentor speak about their people. He knew more on the subjects than he did. Thinking of what relevant question to ask he spoke up. “Considering our people are going to mingle. I would like to know more about how your culture regards home life.” He values the bonds of a family greatly. So his mentor wasn’t surprised that it was the topic he went with.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:15 pm
The Baron didn’t know how to process the Alicorns own admittance that he was a ‘dark prince’. But he did like that he had genuine humility about his position and lot in life, especially for something that did not happen to him intentionally. He knew some people who would let this kid of power seriously go to their heads. Which made him all the happier that they were not amongst the numbers of the Light Bearers.

Though after that he was humbled with the knowledge that even with his proficiency there were Unicorns and Pegasi that would match him if they pursued the magic arts. He wasn’t mad, how could he be? He asked. And by his own words he admitted that his people were in the dark, acting on instinct on how to use the Light. They were like children learning how to walk.

It was encouraging. It was the Alicorn himself who said his role was to guide and lead, so he took this as an encouraging look forward to what they could accomplish if they learned from them. The corners of his mouth slightly tugging into a smirk as the flames fade off of his form. He lifts a hand to lightly scratch at his chin with a single finger. “So we would be found to be amongst the ranks of strong individuals, I feel bad that I have only devoted 6 years of my life to developing my affinity with the Light when compared to those who train with passion to achieve their strength.”

Jul’s reaction to being called out had a reflective reaction, his face starting to match the colour of his hair while he would look away, mostly to keep his eyes from meeting his younger sister’s gaze. The amusement in Blueblood's voice did not escape his notice despite its subtleties.

The juicy bit of knowledge that the Mares of Equinekind can crossbreed with other races caught everyone’s ear though. The Iammelon girl would certainly be taking that with her when she leaves.

“Oh I’m definitely going now.”

“Shaan!?”

“What? You can’t tell me you aren’t the least bit curious.”

“So the prospects of being a father after that fact..?”

“It excites me to no end, I’m already a father of a lovely Eliksni-Athailian baby and I’m more than willing to go again. I will reap what I sow. And I intend to sow A LOT.”

“SHAAN!”

“You’re just bullying my poor sister now Shaan. Organise your depraved trip on your own time.”

“Like you weren’t thinking the same thing as the virgin patriarch.”

Jul eyes slightly widen before he slowly turns back around to the ballsy soldier under his command. Several seconds pass like that before the now squirming Journeyman speaks.

Sorry Sir.

“You’re damn lucky I think highly of you, Shaan.”

Yes sir. Thank you sir.

Being outed was not fun for the Baron. Especially in this important situation. Though he wouldn’t punish his bodyguard too harshly. He’ll still be dealing with the larger species toilets for the next few weeks of his non-military related duties for this. “Anyways.”

Getting to the questions they had. He liked the Apprentices more, so he would go to answer him first since he had been sitting so patiently the whole time.

“To answer your apprentice first. As I have mentioned before loosely, we Eliksni value our families above all else. To build on from there, we have a very community based culture when it comes to family. We are a very tight knit people, we help each other when needed. And when a clutch of eggs hatches, our closest relatives and friends all pitch in to help with raising them. It isn't forced of course, it is expected but we do not look down on those who do not wish to contribute greatly to such. Though it is rare for an Eliksni to disconnect themselves from those around them.”

“Albeit such behaviour is heavily influenced by our times as nomads, being on cramped ships where everyone is naturally used to working together and contributing to the home that carries them across the stars.”

“I can explain about family structures and how the larger politics of clans work later on when we next meet since that is a lengthy and boring topic. The real meat of the matter is that family is more than the blood that flows, it is the kindness of a sympathetic friend, the hard work of an ally, the shared hardship of those who fight beside us. So no matter how virtuous they can be-” He says as he looks back to the hornball warrior standing by the bar. “Or how annoying they can be.” He says as he looks back to those across the table from him. “They are still a part of what can be a precious family.”

“I hope that answered your question.” Jul says to Link before he then looks to Blueblood, now ready to answer his question. “Now onto the more difficult question.”

In saying this, Jul lounges back in his seat as the red headed woman from before came to the table with a bottle to see if they wanted a refill. “I figured that you may have some questions about the Confederates. So that is, partly, why I asked Specialist Harley along to help me answer.” He says, glossing over the implication of things as he continues on.

The redhead reacted to this as if this was the first time she was hearing of it. But she could hardly bring herself to say it aloud. Not that it mattered, as a proud Confederate citizen she was more than willing to talk about ‘her people’. “Y… Yes. Of course. That is exactly the reason I am here. Ahem.” She says to tease her boss, getting him back for dropping this on her when she knows it is because he doesn’t know as much as he would have liked about the Confederates. “Well to get it out of the way quickly, yes we share SIMILAR values, customs, cultures, and races to our counterparts in the north. But our two peoples fought over ideological reasons on how we believed our home should have been run going forward. We wanted a far more democratic system of government where elected parties hold power equally instead of the more centralised singular leader that our northern counterparts ultimately went with.”

From there Specialist Harley alongside Jul would tell Blueblood and Link about the last decade of general history for the Confederates amongst the Eliksni. Telling them about how their fleets met, how the first year of travelling together and being guided towards their new home system worked thanks to the Kell of Kells being led to the new Eliksni homeworld by the new Eliksni Machine Goddess. And how the Confederates colonised and founded their new homeworld of Baxtra.

Harley finished off explaining by pouring their drinks before she looked to Blueblood “If you have anything else to ask I’m happy enough to answer to the best of my abilities.” He stepped back to get behind the bar once more, saluting her superior as she did.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:12 pm
A chuckle rumble in Blueblood’s chest at the scene. Albeit, gave a passive gaze to mask his thoughts of mild disapproval. Insubordination was one of the few things that rub him the wrong way. There have been many sour moments in his lifetime where had to deal with issues involving exactly that. He brushes it aside here. Seeing that, it served to showcase more of how they behave. “Now, now gentlemen. There’s no need to get frisky so quickly. Equus is not going anywhere. Let’s fulfill our obligations before carrying out the myriad of cultural exchanges that will come out from this new pact between our people.”

Minutes later, they came to the end of this round of discourse. Blueblood politely shook his head. “For the time being, I’ve learned enough to affirm my thoughts on this meeting. On the behalf of my people, I say that I welcome you and your friends into our space and worlds. And vice versa. I look forward to a most prosperous friendship.” Tiding up his side of the table, he felt it was time to go down for some grub. They’ve been talking for over an hour now.

“Now, I’m most interested in tasting the food here. It’s not often, as you can imagine, that I get to experience dishes from new cultures.” Standing up. The Prince-Regent extended Jul a hand to shake it before he would go downstairs with everyone. On the way, he mused on how well this meeting had gone. His cousin will be thrilled when she hears it after their usual fun when he gets back. She tends to have slight separation anxiety from him.

While they dine, Link would find himself becoming friends with Shaan. Being more than happy to engage in crude discourse. He did his best to answer whatever perverted question the Elkisni may have had. Even giving some sex trivia, like how cutie marks are erogenous zones. Or how a unicorn horn or the center of a pegasi back between their wings are very sensitive.

Eventually, the time came for them to head back to their respective country to report the success of their meeting. Outside the establishment, the ponies bid goodbye to their new friends. “I hope to see you all again. Something tells me it won’t be long. I feel that before I know it, young Lobster-Equines are going to be crawling all over the place. We do have the tendency to spark a miniature baby boom whenever heat season rolls around. Now it’ll be a massive one. Hehe, do have safe travels.” Blueblood said to the Elkisni before leaving the scene with his fellow ponies.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:27 pm
It did shame him to get called out so quickly, but the Baron took it on the chin seeing as they already had a friendly atmosphere going. Besides, nothing Blueblood said was untrue, and even if he wanted to go now he could not right now. He needed to go back and report this situation to the Kell of Kells. That didn’t mean he can’t go later, just as he said. Equus isn’t going anywhere.

Jul stands up, accepting Blueblood’s hand and shaking it. “On behalf of mine, you’re more than free to do the same. Though they should be wary of twitchy sorts if they go to recently raided colonies. We do have our own issue with Pirates and strange shady alien forces right now.”

After that they all got to enjoy the wonders of Iammelon cooking across their many cultures. Something that the Eliksi have grown incredibly fond of since they could never afford to have such luxurious meals, even the kells and barons never had such luxury or variety.

Though Shaan did get rather friendly with the Unicorn apprentice, he respected a man who had their priorities of putting family first. The fact he enjoyed fueling the depraved man’s lewd bucket list for when he got to Equus a bonus and an absolute win in his book. Learning he various erogenous zones of the fair mares of his world had Shaan return the favour if the young Stallion felt so inclined to try and hit it off with any Eliksni woman or even some of the nebula species by teaching the young man about some of the big turn-ons and erogenous zones of their races.

As the farewells come and the two groups go their respective ways, the entire team waves the ponies off before they head back to their Skiff, driven to return back for a debriefing quickly so planning for a trip into the Federation can begin just as quickly. Soon, Jul’s plan of spreading the information of the Ponies to help normalise their eventual arrival to the general Confederate populace over the next few weeks was working as it was already beginning to spread like wildfire. That said, It would still be some time before the Baron and his chosen crew would arrive in Federation territory.

But in the meantime they would still be receiving some ‘unique’ travellers coming to their corner of the galaxy.

The First to arrive was a man who had lain dormant, standing the tortuous test of time after being sealed away so that his family could live. Only being released 9 years ago as the Civil War in the nebula raged. Once he found himself out in the world he hunted down clues to what happened to his family after his imprisonment…

He found a Vampire settlement built into the hill and dug into the ground on a site that overlooked his prison after his family were forced to flee from the homestead they had on this world. From there he followed clues, finding pre-recorded ancient messages in preserved technology that chronicalled to him for nearly 8000 long years of hell that what was left of his family went through waiting for him to break free from his prison… All the while incapable of knowing that he could not have left that place, believing that they would be put to death if he had left.

He watched as his family aged with each new recording that played. Watched as they moved on, forming new family ties but remaining steadfast until they could no longer maintain the vigil themselves. So the next generation took on the mantle… One by one he watched as the messages continued to his sisters, his mother and brother, they faded. He no longer saw them after the first thousand years… They fractured further after his sister Camilla broke away believing that Richard was an idiot to let himself bear sins that were not his own. Only Melissa and his mother remained after so long… Before their mother could no longer bear to wait and passed on into the eternal night.

Then a final message played. His eldest sister Melissa. She appeared more youthful than she did in earlier recordings… But still battered, worn down… Emotional. She could no longer stand staying here, breaking her heart with endless waiting. She told him that what remained of the family were travelling south through Anubite territory. And that he could find them there. She pleaded for him to come find her… And left coordinates of where she was heading.

And it broke his heart to watch this. He didn’t know if she still lived… He had been imprisoned over 30 thousand years ago… The fact they waited for nearly 8000 years. Only 200 years shy of it. Was a huge achievement.

He… He… He wanted to cease his hunt. To process this for a while. But something inside him berated him for even thinking that, how could he allow himself to even think of it while she suffered the long wait. Richard collected what was left of the family relics left behind by Melissa and the rebuilt House Grimm before he began his new campaign. The Onyx warlock then sought out his lesser kin, made them bend the knee as he sought to find his sister. To prove to her that she was not an idiot for waiting!

His new followers worked hard to teach their new King of the world he had awoken to, telling him of the Nebula, its civil war and of history as a whole since his imprisonment. The Vampire Lord was surprised with how much the scope of the galaxy has changed…

It only took a week to secure passage offworld, some of Richard’s newly formed faction would go with him while the rest would round up the rest of the old House that was trying to watch over Richard’s tomb... Another 3 weeks would be needed to reach the end of those coordinates. Valai.

Valai was likely the last place in the galaxy that the new followers of Richard would have thought the great House Grimm would have ended up. A haven of sexism and misandry… It was hell trying to navigate the surface. Though fate finally threw them a bone… One of the Grimm family descendants felt the connection between themselves and Richard as he wandered the tunnels of Valai’s megacities… It was this connection that led him home. That led him to Melissa.

Brother and sister. Reunited. And later that night, as old emotions flared after a grand reunion. Richard laid his feelings bare, telling her that watching her wait for him through those messages was far harder than the imprisonment he endured. And so, as they would have ended up if he had not been bound in chains, he promised to her that she will never have to feel like that again, the two crossed a taboo line as siblings embraced as lovers at long last.

The civil war continued to rage across the Nebula, Richard sought to protect his family… Admittedly he was slightly weirded out that there were afew generations of Melissa’s own descendants here. But he couldn’t fault the fact that she would have sired them after falling for another man… He was alittle mad. But he had no right to be Especially since he beat some new fool trying to bark up a tree that should have been his long ago.

To achieve this, he would continue searching for the rest of his lost family. Reunite them all. Even as Melissa contested that she wanted nothing to do with Camilla, Richard needed to know why…

Fast towards. Past the end of the Civil war. And now ten years later to that. House Grimm had been reunited after much strife and internal conflict… Richard has brought his sisters and brother back into the fold, together again at last. With House Grimm now a powerful force that has largely remained enigmatic to the Nebula that knows them. They have no issue with the Union, and do their best to peacefully deal with the Vampire issues that brewed as peace has taken hold. All the while the family has their hands in several enterprises to help fund them.

And now? Now something new pulls them to the south… Rumours. Tales of… Species of Equine sentients that lived in a grand Federation of sorts. He had mainly heard it first through the grapevine of contacts, hearing mentions of strange slavers bringing in new and exotic species… They had no real drive to go and stop slavers. Especially since Artodeme was Psion central, and Richard had heard more than enough about them from Melissa’s war stories of being on the front lines of the Psion war and heard plenty about one Mad Scientist who ruled over Avalantus…

Intrigued by the prospect of meeting a new species, Richard brought together a crew and his siblings for a nice vacation to parts unknown on a vessel dubbed the Grimm Reminder. Named by Camilla who had the vessel constructed for the purpose of being a mobile command vessel for the House, because Camilla never stopped being a busybody even after Richard made her see the error in keeping these petty hatreds all these years.

Now they were within Federation space, looking for adventure and to investigate some interesting rumours on their biology.

The second man will have to wait till next time to be introduced. Not that he will be any less complicated to explain.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:22 am
Going through some hoops, Richard would find himself making landfall near the City of New Ponyvile. Surrounding the solar punk city were vast stretches of land dedicated to a plethora of farms. Even solar panels could be seen scattered about. There was a field dedicated for a handful of smalls to medium-sized ships to go land in. They would be able to disembark and easily walk into the city if they want to. The architecture was a blend of eco-friendly technology and magitek. It was apparent that these ponies very much care for their environment.

It would appear that even after millennia, the gender ration was still above average in this region. Rather reminiscent of Valai megacities where there is nothing but the fairer sex strolling about. The only difference here is that the residents look warm and friendly. Even wear as such partly due to the summery weather. They wore very light and loose clothing. Not a bra in sight even.

The Grimm Family would find them very amiable to strangers. It would appear they’re rather intimate in casual social interaction. Such as expressing greetings through a hug which the family will quickly learn that the ponies are very nice to hug. Some mares even give them a chaste peck on the cheek.

Aside from that, they get to see the myriad of equine subspecies. Earthkin, Pegasi, Unicorns, Thestrals, and so on. The entire population wasn’t wholly of these succulent ponies. There were some from other parts of Hoshizora who moved to New Ponyvile. Most commonly they tend to be people who found their significant other online and decided to move to where they live. Or they just want to leave the life they had back in their home world.

The city was very colorful and vivid. The denizens made an effort to not let their home become an urban hell. Buildings were often painted with bright colors, streets were very well cleans, the air has a pleasant smell, and there were a lot of vegetation. Every structure has some form of garden or other plant life growing on them.

One thing the family would notice on their stroll is how quite a bit of the mares were at varying stages of pregnancy. Making it quite clear that is this city must have a high birthrate. Speaking about the little ones, They saw plenty of colts and fillies running around.

Sometime on their likely jaunt down any street. They would see a stallion, one of the few they’ve seen so far. He was dressed for the weather as well. Sandals, blue shorts, and a white button shirt that was open halfway down.

The white-maned stallion turned his head when he noticed a group of new folk in the corner of his bright blue eyes. Seeing that it was indeed folks he hasn’t seen in these parts before he gave a smile. “Hello! I take it you’re new to the city? Nice to see you folks here, my name is Link.” Like the rest, he too would give them hugs.

Stepping back to give them space he places his hands into his short pockets. “Been here long? I get the sense that you all been getting well with us.” He grinned. Referring to the pleasant fragrance that were not all over them from the dozen hugs they received so far.

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:40 pm
Jumping through hoops was an admittedly small price to pay to be able to see the natural wonder of a city built with the conservation of the environment in mind. You could barely call it a city, it was like one huge village with how all the buildings were so fairly spaced out with planets and whatnot growing off of them.

Even just stepping off the ship with his siblings was great since they haven’t seen this kind of thing on any of the Iammelon worlds that weren’t specifically built as Argi-Worlds or worlds that were designed to be tourist traps.

“Wow. This place sure beats Carrad, you can see a clear effort to keep the place nice without making it look like ‘nature’ is manufactured.” Richard’s younger brother Simon said as they came out of the space port. This was a pretty universal thought from the rest of the family.

Soon though the whole family would begin to experience the warm greetings of the locals. They were far more welcoming than they initially thought they would be, it was a  far cry from the general suspicion and dismissive behaviour of the average Iammelon citizen. That said… They weren’t expecting so many soft and pillowy embraces as they were greeted by the locals.

To think they could be so intimate for just a first greeting. The fact that most of the mares they were hugged by lacked a bra made things quickly frustrating for Richard, getting to feel so many soft and plush melons squish or press into him as he was hugged had him in a constant state of arousal. It was a good thing he could explain away the fact that his red eyes were natural.

Melissa didn’t mind this. Her brother's condition and the warm welcome. What surprised her most was the fact that nearly every Mare she saw were ‘developed’ in appealing ways. She felt rather comfy now because of that, while Camilla and Conny felt lacking up against so many large pillows being pressed into them.

Simon being a shorty was constantly getting his face pressed into warm marshmallows. With a red face and a small smile he just looked up to his older brother. “Richard.”

“Yeah?” His older brother replied, the Onyx haired family head having to shift his pants to try and hide the fact that all these hugs were really starting to get him going.

“This vacation is awesome.” He says with a beaming smile.

“Can you two please contain yourselves?” Says the most butthurt and flattest of the sisters. Camilla didn’t want things to devolve into debauchery before they even got to a hotel to stay at for the time being.

As they went along. With Richard starting to lose inhibition as the Mares continue to press their succulent curves against him. He would hug them back, and he was starting to get the impression that some of them were doing this just to feel his ‘impression’ against them. Not that he minded one bit, if he could feel them getting an idea of him, then he returned it by getting an idea of his own as he would respectfully sink his fingers into their soft flanks for being so cheeky. How could he resist? It was impossible! At any rate if he didn’t do anything he might just explode so these fleeting moments of bliss would tid him over until later. The family did still need a hotel room.

But something else became clear to them. There were alot of kids around, and there was a surprising amount of Mares that were in different states of pregnancy… Things easily began to click together from there. The birthrate here must be very high… And they don’t see many Stallions here… And the Mares seem very welcoming.

Richard and Simon’s opinion of this holiday continued to climb. Camilla was starting to think that she was going to get a headache keeping dumb and dumber wrangled. Melissa was already beginning to think of taking advantage of all the horny brewing inside of Richard. And finally Conny was too busy fantasising about Richard getting her pregnant to notice the fact that Richard was starting to really like it here.

Soon though they would be greeted by one of the very few Stallions they have seen on their jaunt out this way. A white haired Stallion that gave Richard a case of deja vu once he introduced himself. But he shook that off. He was friendly enough so he smiled back happily like he had done the entire time. “We are! We actually just arrived on a ship of our own. This is our first time in Federation space.”

Richard smiled brightly before he started to introduce himself and the family. Link would be able to tell that the bonds between them all were deeper than just mere kin. “I am Richard, these are my sisters Melissa, Conny and Camilla. And this is my younger brother Simon. Nice to meet you Link.” He still couldn’t shake the feeling that this guy was familiar. Maybe make him human and…Nah that would be crazy. Link’s comment about them getting along with the Equestrians did hit the nail on the head. “Oh we have.”

“I’m blown away by how friendly everyone is here.” Conny says aloud, of course there were friendly species amongst the nations within the Nebula, but some were too welcoming sometimes. The Athailian’s were a nice bastion, but they tend to get really horny really quick.
Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:19 pm
Link could very well see the signs of a tourist being overwhelmed by just a exotic culture like his. Furthermore there was an odd intuition, as if he knew more about Richard than he should. Oh well, he’ll worry about that later. For now he was concerned for Richard and the others. Richard most of all with how much he seems to be near bursting. He chuckled, nodding in agreement to what Conny said. “Very much so. I can tell it’s getting a bit much for some of you. Don’t feel bad about that, it takes a while for tourists to get used to that frequent physical contact with other people. Why don’t I guide some of you to our Love Gardens? You’ve likely seen it if you landed on one of the open landing fields. It’s a giant glass dome structure.”

There was certainly such a thing that they would have easily taken notice of. It was so big that it takes three miles to jog around it. The glass was rather thick. Making it hard to see through it. An intentional design choice. “Think of it like a nudist beach crossed with a park. The idea behind it stems from two things. You’ll be able to let out all of your pent-up stress there.” If accepted he would give a smile. “Great! Trust me, you’re going to have a blast. I just need to give you a rundown on how every thing works when we get there.”

Link began walking towards the glass dome in the city. “I’m happy to be bringing you there. I enjoy introducing tourists to our culture. That said, to give a basic background of how the Love Garden became a thing, There were two causes. One being mares having a hard time staying inside when in heat and the Clocktower Society wishing to normalize themselves in the public eye. The latter was a very old secret society that aims to create a utopia for kinky sex. Ever since they received very influential members they felt confident enough to start branching out into the public’s eye.”

He looked up to the sky for a bit to think about something. “Gosh, I can’t recall when that was. Over ten thousand years ago at least. I know it was after the rise of The First Bearers of Harmony. It was around that time when they start to consider it.” He wasn’t the best to give precise dates when it comes to old history. It helps when an event was a significant turning point in history like the Mane Six were.

“But anyway, the Society took notice of a public petition wanted some form of public place for mares in heat to go relieve themselves. Seeing a chance, they sponsor and funded such a place. The Love Gardens. It was a very big success and remains quite popular to this day. A great place to go to release stress, have fun, and hang out.” Link and Richard would see the large glass dome come into sight. They could see it’s quite popular with Equestrians going in and out of a large building that was inserted into the dome. The entryway was a large arch with wooden doors that have a beautiful design carved into them.

Stepping inside they would find themselves in a large lobby. A few desks, racks holding booklets, shelves with hygienic products and other stuff, and two sets of doors. One was a glass door that seem to go outside. The other went into someplace else. “Heey, Linky~” The receptionist purr from a table near the entrance. The mare wore a dark green blouse and a split white skirt. Her coat was a dull light blue with her short mane being a much darker blue. Her name tag reads Blooming Ocean. “Bringing in another tourist? You’re on a roll today.” She giggled. Gazing at Link with bedroom eyes before becoming a tad more professional. “Going to be his guide as well?”

“Yep! I don’t mind. It’s fun to watch tourists react to everything for the first time.” He motioned Richard over to her desk to sign in. Beside the line were boxes where they write in letters representing orientation and whether they’re a dominant or a submissive. Link checked himself off as a dominant.

Blooming gave a giggle. “Tell me about it.” To them, it was normal because they were born in the culture. Blooming turn her sultry gaze to Richard. “Well you have fun, hotstuff. That said let me get you boys your masks. You will get a plain mask. Linky will explain everything for you.” She reached over to a circular disk with a glowing blue ring inside it connected to a digital touchpad. Pressing some numbers the ring shine brighter before two items materialized. They looked like masks one would wear at a masquerade. Link grabbed the fancy mask while handing Richard the plain one.

“Don’t need to wear it just yet. Come over to the racks, I’ll get you the run of the place.” He saunters over to the said spot of the room. Above it was a framed picture that seem to be about the opening of the Love Dome. Beneath it was a plaque that celebrates the date of it. Link pulled out some booklets for Richard to go through. “As you can imagine, we take serious effort to ensure everyone is having a good time. Most importantly. That it’s safe, sane, and consensual. Everyone who comes here are put into two groups. Submissive and Dominant” Richard was given a total of five booklets. Not too long to read through and some are more optional reads. They are as follows:

Safe Word and Safety Bell Introduction by Former Submissive Instructor, Twilight Velvet

Excerpt from the Collar Coding for Newbies by the Former Head of the Cum Dump Club, Lyra Heartstrings

Clocktower Training Manual - 'Becoming Your Mask' by Twilight Velvet

Clocktower Training Manual - 'Clocktail Menu' by Zecora

Clocktower Training Manual  Assume the Position...if That’s Alright With You, I mean by Queen Gaea Posey the First of Friendship Garden, Fluttershy Posey, Mistress, Pet, Pet Town Administrator

The first booklet goes over the importance of the rules in place. In order to create the most immersive domination and submission experience possible, consent is assumed within the site’s grounds until explicitly withdrawn. Consent for submissives is implied by their collars (more information available in the guide on collars) while consent for dominants is more loosely implied by their masks. As consent is implicit at Clocktower and its branch establishments, a rigorous system for withdrawing consent is important. The booklet goes over as stated in the title.

“The first two are very essential to know. Especially the second. It is critical for both doms and subs to get the low-down on the collar, strap and safety-bell coding system we use here at our site. As you probably already know, a collar is a symbol of ownership for the dom, a symbol of belonging for the sub. What it means may differ from person to person. However, we operate on one significant rule. Your safeword is law. Yes, even doms have safewords. That means consent is everything. The Clocktower collar issued to all subs is a symbol of consent. As long as it is worn, the sub implicitly gives her consent until she utters her safeword or uses her safety bell. Subs in play must keep their collar on at all times while they are in any of the public areas. No collar, no play, no fun, no exceptions. So keep that in mind.” It would be clear why this is. While Equestrians are a kinky bunch, there must always be lines drawn to keep things orderly.

“Apart from its role in safety, Clocktower collars are also designed to ensure your experience at Clocktower is as immersive and seamless as possible. As you may have noticed, here at Clocktower we maintain one big roleplay. In the main locations it’s that of a large scale slave training dungeon. They work really hard to maintain that roleplay. But the Love Gardens is for more casual experiences. Even at night. Having said that, as you can imagine, asking everone for their fetishes and consent can kinda dampen the mood and atmosphere we're striving for. On the other hand, you want to make sure your partner shares your tastes in kinks and, more importantly, consent to what you have planned. All Clocktower collars, straps and safety-bells are coded for the sub's ownership status, sexual orientation and fetishes.” Richard would be able to see such code in the booklet.

Base color is a code for the submissive’s ownership status. Red means belonging to no specific dominant and are uninterested in seeking a permanent owner. White is worn by submissives who do not yet belong to a specific dominant and are interested in a more permanent relationship. Black is worn by submissives who have entered into a more long term probationary relationship with a dominant. Adamantine crystal collars symbolize the permanent ownership agreement some partners choose to enter.

Perhaps the most important information that he liked to know are the Studs. Studs on the collar signify whether the submissive is interested in ‘free use’. A collar with no studs means the submissive is not interested in and does not consent to free use. Silver studded collars signifies that the submissive gives implicit consent to free use. For black, white or adamantite collared submissives who are accompanied by their owner, it is generally good manners to first ask their owner for permission. Ruby crystal-studded collars signifies that the submissive is interested in play with random strangers as long as consent is sought first. A nod or a safe-bell ring is normally sufficient consent. Ivory studded collars mean the submissive is interested in getting pregnant, these are normally mares who want a child but don’t want to be in a relationship. And whoever bred them don’t have to pay for child support.  

Many collars will have a color border, A band of color along the upper and lower fourth. These code for sexual orientation. Lack of a color border means the submissive has no preference, i.e. they are bisexual. There’s also the color band, this refers to the single band of   that runs along the center of a collar. These code for the sort of roleplay the sub is keen on. Lack of a color band codes for a sub who will roleplay simple willingness. A sub with an orange band will roleplay unwillingness and resistance and seek a dom prepared to force them into submission. A sub with a gold band desire to be petted and cared for by gentle, loving doms. And lastly, subs with a purple bands are prepared to be objectified, abused and firmly trained by a strict, impassionate dom.

Collar padlocks double as property tags and symbolize ownership. They also bear the submissive’s Clocktower registration number. Most if not all submissives carry the key to their own padlock in a small latched recess in the back of the padlock, often considered a powerful symbol of willing servitude. These are generally acquired in the main locations. There’s also mention of the job collars but it’s mentioned that these too are seen in the main locations. As the Lova Garden is meant to be less focused on the roleplay aspect.

Link put on his rabbit mask. “By the way, if you struggle with remembering the coding or have trouble making out the details in the dungeon's low light conditions, your mask enchanted to decode for you at will.” Sure enough if Richard put his on he would see a small HUD. There was a star next to Link’s head with words next to it that said ‘Stare five seconds to open Link Melody’s information’. If he does so, the star would expand into a 3D screen that his Link’s name, birth, orientation, roles, and perhaps the juiciest bit of information. The list of names beneath ‘Owned Pet/Slave’. There were six. Of course, it would appear he has some of his sisters on there as well. The names had the same stars next to them to open their own pages.

Luminary Melody
Dawning Orchid Melody
Power Chord Melody
Furiosa Melody
Night Prose Melody
Catalyst Melody

Link gesture Richard to the booklet that goes over the masks. “The standard issue CTS mask comes with a few useful features. Unlike the submissive collars, it is not mandatory to wear your mask at all times. In fact many doms prefer to remove their mask during play. It may be useful to wear them when out in the public areas of the Society, mainly as a form of identification and to make it easier for submissives to identify your interest. The standard Clocktower masks are made of a very strong fabric that will hug your face snugly like a second skin. Very nice when you’re railing someone, and it’s not flapping about on your face.”

“Normally, much like the submissive collars, our masks code for our preferences in a submissive. They are coded very similarly, such that finding the ideal submissive is simply a matter of matching our mask to his/her collar. One other useful feature is that is has a enchantment named Eagle Vision.” Richard could see that part in the booklet. Once actived, one can will it to show what each collar codes for as easy-to-read labels for faster identification. Alternatively one can will it to highlight submissives with preferences that match those coded by one’s mask. Those that are perfect matches will glow a bright gold, those entirely incompatible (e.g. due to hard limits, etc) glow red while anyone else  in between will glow varying hues of green.

The booklet goes on about the base colors. Like the collar is signifies the relationship status and availability. Red codes for doms who are not interested in owning any permanent submissives. They prefer brief commitments with short term relationships. “First time dominants always get a red mask in the Love Gardens. If you want to own someone, you will have to go register at the Clocktower. Then you can get a proper mask and a Master Phaser. In a sense, the Love Garden also serves as testing the waters to see if people feel that this lifestyle if right for them. If you want to become a part of the society I can go bring you to them later. They would be happy to take you through the introductory period.” Link explains. Made since considering the Love Garden is a more casual establishment.

White codes for doms seeking to own a submissive for a longer term relationship. It is becoming increasingly commonplace for a dom to switch to a white mask as a subtle way of courting a red collar submissive. Black codes for a dom who already owns a long term submissive. A mask made of adamantite crystal symbolizes the permanent ownership agreement some doms choose to enter with their submissive, hence why they are also known as an ‘Eternity Mask’ much like how the adamantite collars are called ‘Eternity Collar’. It is a commitment considered at least equal to if not more than marriage and is never one entered into lightly.

Most masks feature decorative filigree or engravings featuring delicate flowers and leaves, light rays, tentacles, constellations, intertwined ponies, tentacles, that sort of thing. Some even depict the cutie marks of their submissives. The colors used for these decorative filigrees code for the type of roleplay the wearer is interested in. Orange codes for interest in roleplaying forceful domination of an unwilling and resisting submissive. Gold codes for gentle doms who wish to spoil and care for their submissives, a staple of pet play enthusiasts. Doms with purple filigree are keen to play the strict, firm dom who would toss his or her sub to the tentacle plants at least once daily. For health purposes.

Richard will now understand more of what Link’s mask code for. Seeing that he realized it, Link gave a light chuckle. “Hehehe, I’ve pretty much settled down. My red mask days have been over for a long time. Ah, good times. I’m not sad about it of course. I’m very content with my beautiful slaves.”

A mock whine was heard back over the desk that Blooming is at. Leaning on it as she watches the boys. “I missed when I was your little pet, Linky~ Not many stallions are as good as you.”

“I’m sure you’ll find some good stallion for you, Blooming.” Link reassures her with a hint of a teasing undertone. He then looks back to Richard. Anyway that should be enough to know. I’m going to go outside. That door signifies if the person is not interested in any lewd hijinks. For me, I’m going out that because I need to supervise you since this is your first time, and you’re a tourist.”

“You’ll be going to the locker room to put your clothes away. Don’t worry its unisex. In fact everywhere is unisex in Equestria. Oh, you’re allowed to interact with the mares in there if they are wearing the proper collar however you have to wait till you leave the locker room through the door in there before screwing them. I’ll meet you out there!” Link slaps him on the shoulder before making his way through the glass doors.

Richard would find the locker room to be very big. The air was very warm and humid. It felt like the room was for an indoor swimming pool. He would see quite a few stallions and mares in varying stages of dress. Some going out and some seem to came back given how ‘dirty’ they were.

Once he was outside he would see Link waiting for him with a grin. Around him, he could finally see what was inside the Glass Dome. A massive park. The inside of the dome was ringed with tress and other dense vegetation. Bordering the flat expanse of lush grass and patches of different collared flowers. White walk ways snake throughout the entire park. He could seem some buildings around a lot of outdoor bars along the walk ways. The air felt akin to being inside a greenhouse. Makes sense given it was a glass dome. Interestingly there were a few small, puffy clouds inside the dome.

Link gesture to one such outdoor bar near them. “Because they don’t wish to affect anyone’s sobriety, drinks of that nature are forbidden entirely. Unclouded judgement is necessary to consent, and here it’s those dangerous decisions they want to prevent. But not to worry, because they supply us brews far better than alcohol. You might have seen some in that Clocktail Menu earlier. They achieve many effects, plenty of fun, but without the inebriation or addiction. Amazing selection. The usual drink I like to have it the Screaming Orgasm. Freshly squeezed juices from a mare mixed with dash, boulder, and a jasmine. It’s a very refreshing drought. I also enjoy Creamy Pussy and Maretini. The first is a mix of mare milk, fireglow and marecum. And the other is a mix of Fireglow and fresh marecum, stirred with boulder.”

“Anyway, that should be enough of a crash course. Go have fun my man.” He gestures to the open field with his arm. Richard would see many nude Equestrians across the park. Many were engaging in varying forms of sex. The slaps of flesh and moans filled the air. Link watch Richard with interest of what he will do. Besides that, he got the feeling he’s going to be here for a while. It was probably best that he go get himself a drink.

Last edited by Eteru Zvonimir on Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:04 pm
Link hit the nail on the head there in saying that they were in essence overwhelmed by all of this positive physical contact. It did help that he said that they didn’t need to worry about it, though only Camilla was worried persay. She’s lived a very spartan lifestyle for a long time and having to adjust to Richard’s way of doing things has left her playing catch up in trying to loosen up and unlearn some of her high strung attitudes for the sake of keeping the family peace.

The mention of the Love Garden was an attention grabber. The siblings were already gathering what that could possibly be. And with Link’s explanation, it was exactly as they imagined as they appeared to the enormouse glass dome in the distance.

“A nudist beach where you can relieve pent up stress..” Richard mused, as his mind was already aflame with all sorts of raunchy ideas. “What fortunate timing. And here I thought I’d need to hold a family meeting.” While that didn’t seem to make sense at face value. The suddenly flushed faces of everyone behind Richard would be pretty revealing what the real context of that sentence meant.

“Do any of you want to come along?” Richard offers as he looks back over his shoulder. Simon was going to eagerly raise his hand before Camilla butt in. Someone had to be responsible for this band of horny pests.

“We still need to handle all the legal stuff with how long we’re going to stay here, nevermind food, lodging and other amenities. Besides. You can bring anyone with you next time.” She was stern in her rationale. But deep down she wanted to go along with Richard and get railed in public to show who owns her.

“So stern~ Fine. Handle what you can and I will see you all back on the ship. Stay together, any trouble and I’ll come get you even if that means I have to get charged for unintentional public indecency.” Some would have taken that as a joke, but Richard was serious when it came to his family's safety.

The other three siblings groaned. Especially Simon. But Richard promised that he could take Simon along next time once he knew the ins and outs of this ‘love garden’. After all, he didn't want anything to happen to his youngest sibling. The white haired bottom would be lost without someone to guide him after all.

The other four siblings begin to leave, to go secure some lodging and deal with the dock fees for a prolonged stay. Leaving Richard to be the first to explore the culture and the Love garden. “Well it looks like it's just me!” He says to Link, grinning ear to ear.

The Vampire listens to the basic background of how this was all set up, he had gathered that the Equine species must have a pretty strong estrus for them to be making kids like this… It was however a mystery at current how they were solving overpopulation. But big think come after big bone time.

Getting to hear that a secret society would choose to come into the public eye through the safe facilitation of Mares being able to deal with their heat made him speechless. How could he top that kind of act?

That said. He, his family, and the vampires that travelled here with them on the ship have all agreed to keep their true nature a secret. With Richard making sure to grant everyone special charms to help blend in. Feeding will be done via soaking in ambient mana flowing from the Rubrix Richard created on the ship to shake their hunger and make do with the local cuisine to feel full. He did not want conflict, and made sure that his word was law. No fights. No feeding on the locals. And now… He may need to make sure that until he can safely reveal himself and gain their trust before he can even think of having children with these people… Now that he was beginning to notice afew crossbreed children running around.

This was just a general sense of needing to make sure they were safe… In time Richard may learn that his caution was a godsend.

But anyways. Richard’s brow raised sharply at the sheer length of time that these practises have been going on for. They created these sorts of grounds while he was still imprisoned… What an odd feeling of jealousy squirming in his gut. “My, that's old. But I suppose creating a safe place for such kinky things and ways to handle a strong breeding drive are certainly important. I shouldn’t be surprised that it has stood the test of time like this.” The mention of these ‘first bearers of Harmony’ stuck out there. They sounded important… He should have sunk some pawns into the Eliksni and done more research on the Federation.

Admittedly he had come here because he was curious about these races. Their magic. And because he wished to find a way to bring back a dear friend. Richard reaches to the talisman around his neck, softly running his finger over the carved and aged bark as a small and bittersweet smile graces his face. He wanted her to have a chance at a life that was wasted on sealing him too…

His mind was snapped back to reality as he heard a Mare from across a distant reception desk refer to Link by an affectionate pet name. Easily getting back into a merry mood as he tilted his head to the snowy haired Stallion. Though before he could tease him, new information came up. He wasn’t the only tourist he brought here today? Looks like another poor sod got to the point of breaking and this guy is just saving them… A true man amongst men.

Being motioned over the desk he could easily see what he needed to do. He needed to pick what he was about. Naturally he picked Dominant. He did do some switch play but that was only ever with Melissa in the past. He was surprised that there wasn’t an option for that, he certainly didn’t mind getting pampered by the fairer sex.

Blooming’s alluring words only served to make Richard thankful that he made his own clothes. At this point anything store bought would be in danger of instantly tearing apart with just how bloody lewd and alluring these Mares were. It was criminal that they could get him hard this quickly! He hasn’t blushed this much since he got his family together again and they got all that mushy lovey dovey talk out of the way. That said he wouldn’t squander a chance to tease. “There is always next time, I’ll be staying planetside for awhile so you may just get your wish~”

Picking up his mask, already marvelling over its numerous enchantments and design as he examined it. Now Link is fully able to tell that he had a mage in his midst with how quickly he got to fawning over the simple mask. He was about to put it on before Lincoln told him he didn’t need to yet as he got handed some booklets to read. He already got a smirk on his face as he read the so-called ‘clocktail menu’ , such an exotic choice in drinks.

“Oh?” He opens the first one in one hand as he draws a string of small glowing characters on the side of his temple. A simple spell to boost his ability to comprehend and learn all this new data. Better for him to learn it now than fumble later.

He could already gather a big focus on consent here. Which he fully understood, without these laws this place would be free for all in no time. Total degenerate anarchy. He certainly saw no need to flex his vampiric abilities, standard magic will do just fine in some lewd antics. Then he got into all the colours, colour variants and additional flare along with their intended meaning. There was alot to absorb here, even more to fully understand as there was huge potential to mix and match collar and mask colours and accessories.

Honestly he found all this pretty arousing. The collars by themselves were a huge turn on. But now he has to make sure he makes some alterations to the ones his sisters have when he gets home. It wasn’t a huge deal, but he didn’t want there to be a misunderstanding and some poor stallion tries to hit it off with a very angry Camilla. Not that he would allow anyone to breed his sisters, that was his right.

“Ah.” Speaking of breeding. He’ll have to give himself an infertility rune. It was a pain in the ass to carry contraceptives on him and it was easier to explain it here since he was among a race who are magically inclined.

The fact that even doms had their own safeword was interesting, it only served to really show that there was a huge focus on consent here. You didn’t have to be roped into things that you don’t want to. That said Richard was already underway outlining his kinks and the type of dom he was so that Mares inside could find him, once he realised that function existed once Link pointed it out.

Slipping on the mask he could see a HUD and the see Link’s list of Owned Pets/Slaves. That familiar feeling of Deja Vu emerged again as he looked at the list, seeing that it contained members of Link’s family only made him smile. “I had no idea you were a man of culture, now I’m really glad I met you.” The members of royalty kinda fell to the wayside there unfortunately, Richard was more focussed on that fact that he didn’t have to worry about being judged for his love of tasting his family's forbidden fruit.

“Oh so I don’t have to keep the mask on… Pointless without any pockets” He listened to Link explain some of the functions of the mask along with some rules around them and some of the symbolism they share with the collars. Glad to hear that he won’t have to constantly adjust it in ‘the act’ as it were. The fact that the masks could filter ideal candidates from incompatible ones made things super simple, this was he didn’t need to fumbling through all of this himself.

Hearing that if he wanted to actually own a submissive Mare he would have to join the clocktower, he was already becoming increasingly convinced to stay. But that was his second brain talking. Though even if it wasn’t… The chance to start anew was a very tempting one. He could lay low for a century or two and then go on to pursue his ambition of uniting his race and creating a dark dynasty that can overcome their base and violent impulses. Attempt to do good in the galaxy… But that is distant history. “Depending on how things go I definitely wouldn’t mind talking to the Clocktower. Though I would like to know more about an organisation I would be potentially joining for a prolonged period of time.”

Learning more of the mask’s colour coding, Richard did peer back up at Link’s mask with a newfound understanding of just what it meant. He was super taken. Not that it surprised him. He had his hands full just from what he could see of that list. Though the mage gave a smile as he heard a whine ring out behind them back towards the front desk. All these lewd flexes felt like challenges at this point. “I can already imagine a similar trail of tears when you got that mask updated. Oh how the single mares must have wept.”

Accepting that Link wouldn’t be joining in on the lewd hijinx since he needed to make sure Richard was going to be okay. He parted with the Stallion for the moment as he got undressed, feeling strange since never done anything like this before. It was as nerve wracking as it was exhilarating. Of course exposing his length to the open air did have the side effect of making him shiver, not that it mattered now that he was getting more than afew looks from the other patrons of the unisex changing rooms. It was strange going into a changing room fully hard at the get go. But what could he do?

Before he left the changing rooms he would place an array of runes on his pelvic region. Fertility blockers and contraceptive runes just for safety's sake. The array appeared in the stereotypical heart shaped fashion, the kind you would see in Tordelian hentai.

Stepping out with his pride swinging free and mask on his face, Richard looked at Link and still felt so strange despite the rather confident stance he was taking. “I have to admit. It’s truly strange just walking around like this… Not even an invisibility to hide or an illusion spell to fake the clothing.” Clearly he’s done some experimentation… One of his favourites was using that invisibility while he rails one of his sisters in a public place. They got in plenty of trouble for all that.

The idea to hit up a bar was a great idea, especially after some of his required reading. “Not being able to drink isn’t an issue. I have a high tolerance so getting drunk is virtually impossible.” Richard didn’t know most of the ingredients besides the obvious ones… But he was being naturally drawn to anything that involved Mare milk. “I have no idea what half of these ingredients besides the sexy squeezings are, but life is all about exploring the strange and new!”

The general idea of lactation was already a huge turn on for him. It was such a shame he had to hold off on impregnating fertile mares because of the fact he didn’t want to draw attention to himself with a string of Vampire Equines being born.

Anyways so he put the fact he liked that kind of thing in his info beside the fact that he tended to be a multirole dom, eager to fill most needs though usually fit the role as the soft and pampering type with forceful being second on that list. There were also some more niche things and that he had to likely make a custom ones for the fact that he could so some pretty funky things with magic, like creating his own tentacle planets, summoned creatures, body modification, even just little things like the fact that he could safely creampie mares if they wanted to have the thrill of being bred without the actual desire of it at present. Adding that he is saving it for mares he actually chooses and naturally for his sisters and over lovely servants he has back on his ship.

But now he was free to roam! Link saying that the exposition dumb was over and now he could get to business. Finally..~ Richard had been wearing a brave face for well over ten minutes now and if he had to wait any longer he would start to lose his mind for real. “Then if you don’t mind me-” An immediate Eagle Vision pulse went out as Richard strode off like a man on a mission, the fact that he was stark naked and striding towards the park had its own imposing and super horny aura around him. “I have to find several lucky people to play with before I can calm down.”

Already Richard’s HUD was confirming some of his pings, showing him some potential mares that were close by. Lucky. Though as soon as one appeared, it would seem that she was quickly snapped up by someone else. This was likely something he was going to see a lot today.

For the onlooking Link, he would watch his tourist buddy get to work pretty quickly. His first partner was one that was actually done spontaneously, an Earthkin pair in the throes of passion saw the passing magician and decided to ask if he was willing to give them a hand. Their mask and collar indicate that the pair were in a long term relationship, though they had studs that showed that they believed in free use. How wonderful~

Richard was more than happy to help, and does so in several ways. Using levitation for a much more enjoyable spit roasting session, watching the bulging masses stretch her stomach and throat was easily the best thing ever for Richard’s lust-addled mind.

But he wasn’t content to just leave things with him relegated to just the throat, so he brings up a tempting idea that offers so much potential if the other dom here didn’t mind some close contact. He brings up to them that he can easily make the mare… Stretchier.

He let that hang in the air while he was stuffing her throat. Watching as the cogs turn in their heads with the mare’s face flashing with possibilities far sooner than the friendly Stallion across him. Though he was rutting away like his life depended on it, so he wasn’t working too hard upstairs. Though once his flushed face suddenly changed from one lost in pleasure to having a more thoughtful look. “Ooh…? So… Are you saying you want to double stuff her…?” He says as he looks down to his mare. He could already see that her eyes were sparkling with the idea of playing out this clearly hentai logic style of fucking. He gave a sigh with a smile. “How can I say no when she looks so excited. It’s safe though right?”

“Definitely safe. The worst that can come of this is she will feel pretty sore for a day or so.” He slowly drags his length from her throat, letting her breath as he slaps his saliva slick tool across her face, letting her lather her tongue across it while she talks. She spoke just like he did, in a thick southern accent. “Oh sweetie please! I want to feel it so bad, please…”

She even had the nerve to try and puppy dog eye him while she was servicing the magician. But her stallion didn’t mind that, this wasn't the first time she would use her charms to sway his poor heart like this, if anything he was rather enjoying this. “Haaah, fine. Why don’t you work your magic.”

Richard barely needed to hear him finish the word ‘fine’ before he lowered a hand down to begin writing the array. Soon enough she would start to feel her body become charged with esoteric energy as some of the fundamental rules of the physical body were changed. “Feels weird~ Tingly too.”

“Oh that will pass in a moment.-” Richard starts, the Stallion across from him getting what he wanted him to say as they changed positions with her now up in the air with her sandwiched between the two dominants. “-Though not because of you getting used to the magic~” Quickly things devolve into a choir of joyous moans ad the sound of flesh slapping together as Richard takes some interesting liberties, choosing to enlarge the two already formidable objects bulging the mares stomach even further while her face twists in euphoric bliss. He meanwhile had begun to suckle and play with her large breasts, while the stallion was filling her mouth with his tongue.

These two aren't so bad. Pretty friendly for a couple of perverts. And I don’t know many people who would let me share a womb with them.’ He internally remarks while he was busy muffling all of his moans into the orange tinted bosom of the submissive sandwiched between him and the other dominant Stallion.

While all of this was happening, if Link had made his way to the open bar. It would be there that the first tourist he brought here was having some fun with a Unicorn he had met. One with a pale blue coat with a thick, curly purple mane with twisting and criss crossing tattoos that cover much of her body. On one of the coaches he was laying in her lap, drinking merrily from one of her ‘taps’ while the other lay against his face all the while she happily tended to his twitching tool. As Link came closer, the tourist would look over and smile, momentarily pulling away… Though looking totally reluctant to do so.

This tourist was of a slimmer build, though had muscle definition. His body bears old scars. He had long flowing platinum blonde hair, spun like silken gold against his mostly unblemished peachy skin. A strange star shaped marking on his chest and wrists that glow a pale blue, thrumming with magical energies.

“Liink!” He says merrily while his lady friend continues to work him over. “Where did you disappear to. I thought you had forgotten about me, friend!”

“Aww. Were you getting lonely without him? What about me..?” Asked the Mare whose lap he was laying in. Pouting teasingly as she peered down at him between her plump valleys.

“Oh not lonely, how could I feel lonely when you’re spoiling me so well my dear Daisy. I was just wondering where he went.” He says as he reaches up, lightly brushing his fingers against the horn on her head, coaxing a shivering moan from the buxom Unicorn.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:32 am
Link playfully shook his head with a smile. Hearing Richard bound across the fields with a purpose. If the past few tourists are any indication of the not too distant future. Then he should forward a proposal to the town hall to freshen up their tourism structure. It’s time for a lot of places to start preparing themselves for outsiders in mind. Having tourists just wander around without a guide can lead to potential problems. For now, he’ll take a break for a bit. He has done a lot of trotting around the city today.

Unsurprisingly he saw that his new friend was still around. Link saunters over to sit at the outside bar. “Had to take a jaunt real quick. Good thing that I did too, came across a family of new tourists on the way back. That fella I was with is their brother. Poor guy was really bursting at the seams out there. I’m glad he held it together. It’s no one’s fault, it goes to show the power of a culture shock.” It was rather fortunate and lucky that the Equusians hardly get outsiders. As a result they never built any strong opinion towards them. There was that one time around seven hundred years ago where a few Psions found themselves in Equusian space seemingly after they have been kicked out of the now unified Iammelon.

He can’t say whether that time was good or bad. It was mostly mixed and awkward. From the accounts he peeked at. There had been a Psion who teleported down to a town, took a look around, and assumed they were slavers. Not knowing that he had pop into the middle of a Pet Town. A sprawling simulated idyllic village where one cannot trot ten steps without encountering an abandoned pet in a box, where frisbee catching and running away from the pound catches are the local sport, where both the bird baths and bird feeders are big enough to swim in, where instead of slave pens you can choose between the local pound, the adoption center or the pet shop. The Pet Trainer’s Guild that run these Pet Towns host local pet shows which it also uses as its rank advancement test for its members.

The Psion only realized something wasn’t right when he was confronted by armed soldiers. Articles say it that the both of them stared at each other for a while after one of the soldiers awkwardly told the Psion that they weren’t actually slavers and that everything is consensual here. The Psion looked to the side through the window of the pet shop before staring at the ponies before him. ‘What the absolute ****?!’ It was rather funny that his curse was censored. Anyway he supposedly just teleports himself back into his strange ship and left. He doesn’t know what happen after that. Hasn’t read much more of it. In general, there were certainly fights with those Psions but not to the level that the Iammelonians experienced. It seems they may have just wanted some peace to lick their wounds.

Ancient history aside, Link ordered himself a glass of Fireglow. Pretty much liquid joy in a bottle, a clear gold drink. It has a strong, euphorically fiery weight to it. He thanks the cute bartender when he got the drink. Taking a nice swig of the drink he let out a sigh of content. “As I was saying. I felt like helping the guy and brought him here. Looks like he’s rather enjoying himself. Reminds me of myself when I first started coming here. Or rather the one in Canterlot to be precise. Let me tell you, it’s very fun to play rough with a Canterlotian mare and watch all the class melt out of her the more you rail them.”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 pm
Sirius raised an eyebrow as he heard that Link ran into a whole family of tourists, he peered over to the use of hentai antics on a tag team railing of an ecstatic mare who sounded like she was loving every second of it. The sheer display of nonsense logic that breaks physical limits made Sirius very interested in this magician. Sirius’s quest for new knowledge and techniques for his desire of uniting his home cluster meant that he was always looking for unique abilities and powers to…. Well it was better to call it appropriation then just outright saying that Sirius liked to steal magic techniques if he has no other way.

“Culture shock you say… Well I suppose that’s true. I was pretty overwhelmed with so much soft flesh under loose clothing pressing into me when I got here.” Sirius wasn’t ashamed of revealing the fact that he had been overwhelmed. How could he not get overwhelmed?

The new knowledge that Link had fun with noble girls, showing them that they are women first and high society members after. The idea of making a noble girl scream in ecstasy as they loosen their shackles and simply enjoy themselves was-

“Did you just get off listening to that?” Daisy asks as she smirks down at the Eternal in her gentle care, quickening her pace to coax a pleasant moan from the male as he sighed. “Maaaaybeee~ How could I not? The idea of watching a pompous girl get shown her true nature is so hot. I’d do that to a goddess if I could. Watch all these centuries of stoicism and duty melt as I make her nothing but a quivering mess.”

“Such a dirty mouth, shush.” Daisy pushes her hefty teets back into Sirius’s face, who eagerly gets back to having his fun suckling away at the sweet nectar that was leaking from the ‘taps’. The Eternal grumbles but doesn’t do much more than that given his love of these huge things. He was definitely going to sign on with the clocktower after this.

Soon though, the spotlight was back on the magician. The unfamiliar sensations of rubbing were an ever present one as he and his new buddy continued to have their fun. Making eye contact was still strange but it was always great to continue the supportive and babbling moans of the mare between them, and getting to see her stomach rise and fall with their intruding members was a thrilling sight that helped them along.

The mare between them was left a babbling mess of ecstacy at this point, her stallion loving every minute of it as he could feel himself building to the end. With the magician following quickly behind.

It didn’t take long after that for there to be a nice ripe mess being left behind, Richard would part ways with the two Earthkin… After they ended up giving him their details. He was quite taken aback as they insisted they should meet again after Richard had helped to give a double helping of essence into her core but he committed them to memory nevertheless. Who knows… Something may come of this.

Making his way to the open bar to grab a drink, he was surprised to see another foreigner here. One with a strange magical inclination he hasn’t felt before… He wasn’t a human from the nebula that was for sure. “Enjoying your drink, Link? Who’s your pal? Is this the other person you helped guide here?”

Sirius smiled around the juicy mound in his maw before he reluctantly broke free, offering a civil wave even in this bizarre setting of him being serviced. “That would be right, Sirius Animusphere, nice to make your acquaintance my mystic friend.”

The pale blue unicorn whose lap Sirius was still laying in just smirks at the fact he had the cheek to keep getting distracted. “That's it. Sit up. I’m mad that you keep taking your attention off me.”

Sirius gets up, sitting up on the couch before Daisy hurries herself onto his spear, helping herself to the full length easily as she bounces in his lap, eager to hog his attention while Sirius’s hands rest on her wide hips. “Such a greedy mare~ Fine. You want my attention??” The Eternal started to hold onto her hips, hammering away at her core for her cheek.

Richard was just amazed by all this. He vibed pretty well with this man’s attitude. “Hah! Well met then Sirius, I am Richard Grimm. It’s a pleasure to meet such an enigmatic fellow.” He says as he peers over Daisy’s shoulder while Sirius helps himself to the Unicorns coiling depths.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:32 pm
Link gave a grin when Sirius spoke such crude words when speaking about the divine. He very much has experience in that. “Trying to win points in my book, are we? But yes, it’s much nicer when they have a mature body. Thick thighs, full bosom, great posterior. It was as if they were born for anything but that. It gives me a high when they accept that as truth.” He quietly watched the lewd antics around him. When Richard came over, he felt a strange sense of déjà vu. As if this happened before. It got his interest a bit. Partly because outside of his obsession in tanning flanks, he’s a scholar who looks out for mysterious things. “Something tells me we’re all going to get along rather well.” He noted with a smile. Then quickly gave a silent sigh when he felt himself becoming aroused. This usually happens when he’s in the Love Garden for an obvious reason. But he was taught to be composed. Looking over to Richard he spoke to him. “Feeling better now?”

Lost_Psion
Lost_Psion

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:23 am
After the day was done Richard, Link and Sirius would become fast friends from that day in the Love Garden. An odd sense of kinship formed between the trio, partly because they felt as if they already knew each other from somewhere yet they had no idea how or why.

For the first few days they would find each other again, growing closer as friends. And soon the trio would notice that their connections manifested in  more mystical matters, like they didn’t just meet randomly but this wasn’t even the first time they met each other… As if it was some sort of requirement. And no one could tell why yet. Maybe in the distant future they will all understand~

Sirius applied to join the clocktower while he planned his extended stay here, eager to greedily covet the Unicorn known as Daisy Strife that he had become quite infatuated with. Of course he kept in contact with his new friends, eager to keep up contact seeing as it was Link that helped him in the first place and Richard was a decent enough friend who he could get along with easily.

Richard did take longer to apply for the clocktower but he did cave in once Sirius talked him into it. Funnily enough he had gotten more involved with the two Earthkin ponies that he met in the Love Garden on his first day here. The Mare was known as Cinnamon and her dom was called Vandal, the pair of them ended up meeting Richard’s family. Richard was pretty protective of his family, but in these two he saw a chance to… Socialise. So it was no joke that he and his family quickly devoured the pair. But didn’t turn them, no need to do anything like that. Just make them plenty happy to be around.

It was around a week when the trio would find out that a group of Athailian’s had made their way to New Ponyville, Richard wanted to make sure they weren’t just getting into trouble since he found the poor hormonally driven aliens to be easily susceptible to matters of the horny. Sirius wanted to see if he could score himself a new mistress.

As it turned out they didn’t need to worry, the group of Athailian’s seemed civil. Well mannered and in control. Though it was quite easy to see the hormones bursting below the surface. They were just disciplined enough to hold it in.

In the group was a curious sight. One Richard had no idea would appear. A really rare specimen, a Athailian and Trike Hybrid. Seeing a hybrid like this is rare. Even in her casual outfit of a large and form fitting tank top and special shorts to let her tail freely swish around she was quite the sight. She stood a good 8ft tall of matured muscled goodness, a splendid shade of dark green for her scales and a lighter cream colour for her more squishy scale bits that snuggly fit in her casual wear. She had a coloured set of red plumage on her head while a set of piercing eyes with a constantly shifting array of colour peered out while her Pure Athailian peers stood all around her, she appeared to hold a high rank but not the leader of the little group.

The Tri-thalian was more controlled, a byproduct of being part Trike now. If you asked a real trike, they would categorise her as an impressive forgery with deviant tendencies but still could pass off as the real thing if not for her eyes that looked like she was trying to hypnotise you if you stared into them…

Sirius was spontaneous and opted to approach the group first. Leading to Sirius drawing his friends into meeting the Athailian group, leading to Link meeting the Trike Hybrid. Brief hello was made with Link learning that the woman's name was Kaleena. The groups would separate as the Athailian’s had to find lodging for their time here.

But this wasn’t fated to be the last time the Unicorn and the imposing scalie woman would meet one another. After this meeting a new thread was woven. Over the next few days they would find each other at various places, in shops, out on walks and at a cafe. Not one to forsake chances, seeing that this Unicorn was mildly interesting to her, Kaleena decided to try and see more of the white haired stallion.

A week would start to pass with the pair becoming closer meeting more often. Though it would come to a sudden and passionate head one day when the muscular gator woman cornered Link in an alley, the imposing gator woman loomed over the smaller Unicorn dressed in a large loose fitting hoodie with a sports bra and shorts on underneath, her scales had been turned into a pale blue colour while her eyes were a light tint of pink, the ‘heat’ wafting off of her was easily detectable to Link… It was easy to see what was going on. Link had heard all too well of the infamous ‘Pale Season’ that consumes the Athalians at points in their lives, rivalling that of the Equestrian’s own estrus.

Once they spent a very messy day in the Love Garden together, Kaleena dominating the lucky stallion as he filled her core with the quite the flowing fountain of essence, the hybrid got to telling Link that this was exactly how her mother first got together with her father. Some Poor unsuspecting Gator Trike made friends with a Athailian Warrior before the Civil War and her pale season hit. The pair of them still serve together, and were together in other ways too. It only made sense after her mother had been very prepared to work at being with her mate. Not that Kaleena’s father was very good at the whole romance thing, he was still receptive to the romantic ques that he had committed to memory.

The pair continued to see each other after that, she wanted to stay close to Link after he helped her with her unfortunately timed Pale Season hitting her like a star freighter. That and he was pretty interesting.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum