Hoshizora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Iammelon
Iammelon
Location : The Unknown Negative First Circle Of Hell (New Jersey)

Arc I - The East Horizon [Eteru/Melon] [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc I - The East Horizon [Eteru/Melon] [Non-Canon]

Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:11 am
The location they would locate the Armored Figure they were pursuing was outwardly a simple one. It was a tall apartment building, which was mostly empty and unoccupied. Their target was in one of the upper levels, in a nice apartment that had a balcony. While initially just a hiding place, Nilana's advice also rang true. For from said balcony, one could obtain an excellent view of another nearby building, one that resembled a large prison complex. A place where transports were coming in, landing, and depositing their unique cargo; slaves, and a lot of them. This was a slaver's den, but a more sinister one than what he had seen prior. This was a place that did not care to auction individual slaves, it was not in that business of personal slaves and servants. This location bought slaves in bulk so it could sell them in bulk to very specific clients. Business interests like factories, plantations, mines, and other such entities which required large and cheap workforces, with no real care for the character of the individual slaves. And so this location didn't even make the smallest effort for comfort or care for their stock.

From the apartment, one could plan out an attack on this facility however. And that is exactly what the Armored Figure was doing from the looks of things. There was even a set of binoculars sitting on the balcony. As for the figure, now they could get a good and close look at them. They were a female Watrike, specifically of the Gataro race of Watrike, with green scales. Her red armor was a customized variant of regular Watrike Warrior gear, unusual for Watrike, which suggested they were acting independently. Chrysalis would be able to get a good look at them since right now they were resting after the previous escape, tired and recuperating. As such, the spell was able to take advantage of this, and she was knocked out.

Notably however, she was resisting, and heavily so. It was not a restful slumber, her body moving and shaking, and the dreams being unable to take hold. Each time they began to set in, they faded just as quickly. This Watrike was tired, but her mind had clearly realized this was not a normal sleep, and worked to rouse the body to wake. It wasn't working, for now, but it suggested quite the strong willpower. But also, more importantly, specific training to resist something like this. And there was something else, Chrysalis would be able to tell, pushing the mind to resist, but she would be unable to pinpoint what this third factor was.

Back over with Lincoln, Nilana nodded, "Of course. And your pet got quite the distance, now didn't she? Let's cut the travel time, I'm curious to see this catch for myself with my own eyes." The Vixen clapped her hands, and Lincoln's vision would blur.

In an instant, his vision unblurred, and they were within the apartment. Nilana was looking over the Watrike, smirking, "Well, she is a pretty one! I regret saying you could have this one, but I don't dislike you enough to disregard a promise. So this one is yours, little one. But that doesn't mean I won't do a little peeking, let's get a look in our hero's mind..."

Nilana went about her normal process of looking over the target, and beginning to examine their mind. However unlike unusual, she squinted her eyes. Then she gave a huff of annoyance, concentrating harder. And then finally, she flinched and stepped back, as if she had just received a static shock. Shaking her head, the Psion put a finger to her chin, "That's very odd. Very, very odd. This little creature has defenses. Oh sure, she has a strong will, that I gathered. But that's nothing new. What is new is what happened when I tried to reach deep into her mind. There was a feedback effect, built into the biology of her mind. Gave me a little shock and a tiny headache." She was clearly pouting, but also interested, "Not usual among slavelings, especially biologically. Some smart ones can do such a thing, but only consciously. This one has the effect built into her. And yet, it also seems a bit... broken. As if it didn't fully form. Oh, this is a lot more fun than I expected, little one! I might not be Tulam so I can't really figure out all the specifics here, nor do I really care about the genetic nonsense. But I am truly curious as to why her mind has this feature! Perhaps we should bring her to Tulam at some point, I am sure we could leverage his own curiosity to figure out more!" If Lincoln looked at her hands now, she was almost clapping them with joy.

Her eyes were filled with something resembling childish glee, as she discovered something she hadn't encountered before. And as Lincoln would know, this exact situation was what Ran Psions loved, encountering new minds and their unique attributes. The other side to Nilana's passion. She however then looked to Lincoln, "Ah, right, yes. I was able to gleam some simple information, which I shall generously share with you. Her name is Alcra Velmi, a 'Watrike'. She was born on the world of Trikorn, their homeworld apparently, as something called a 'deviant', and not for the usual reasons of being called a deviant! Last bit of useful information, she has an adopted daughter named Talmia, another one of these Watrike, but from the images I got she looks different to her. More serpent likehead, very curious. I wonder if she's around, I'm very curious to see more of these Watrike. Oh anyways, just as a note, be careful in there. That mental feedback effect is like a defense system. Mostly broken so if you're careful it won't do anything, but don't push too hard! Otherwise you might get a jolt. Although it seems more alert to me than it does to you or your slave, very odd..." The Psion was clearly still speculating, but she was allowing Lincoln to proceed.

Eteru Zvonimir likes this post

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Arc I - The East Horizon [Eteru/Melon] [Non-Canon] - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc I - The East Horizon [Eteru/Melon] [Non-Canon]

Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:00 pm
Excitement flutter in his rib cage when he saw the Watrike after being teleported into the apartment room. But strangely contained himself. More so than he did with Chrysalis. He walked around the twitching woman to stand next to her head. Listening to Nilana all the while. It made him happy to hear that she was going to keep her promise. Alongside knowing for certain that they were indeed growing closer, no matter how short the distance is. It’s ironic really, now that he thinks about it. The essential reason he’s able to be friendly with this small group of Psions is precisely because he wasn’t one. Nilana is able to be more relaxed knowing that he won’t stab her in the back. Something she can’t ever do around other Psions, even her friends.

He could see Chrysalis, all around him in the shadows albeit her vague form could be seen in the corner. Focusing completely on giving Alcra douses to keep her sedated. He needs to reward her later for her good work. Now for the situation at hand. He looked down to Alcra. Processing what Nilana told him. Two things spark off emotions within him. Both held a sense of déjà vu. “Something tells me that it’ll be quite the moment to show Tulam her. For some reason I feel we need a shield up just in case.” For some reason, he got the inkling that Tulam is not going to be happy. The other thing was strange. For some reason it feels as if he had truly met Alcra before. Felt the heat radiating from her gorgeous body. Tasted the sweet nectar between her thighs. And yet this was the first time they met. How mysterious. Such is his life, fittingly enough.

His Crown became partially visible above his head. The contrast of his body became off. Creating a dreamlike feel. He knelt down to pull Alcra’s helmet off. Placing it down beside him. Then his form shifted. Shrinking and changing into that of a white bunny rabbit with strange eyes. Black sclera with irises of molten gold. The pupil were a cross. With a little hop he got himself on Alcra’s chest plate. Ssssh, it’s okay. I’m here. I’m here. He didn’t physically speak. Rather his words emanated within Alcra’s mind. There was familiarity in his words. As if it was a voice that he heard all her life. He plopped down on her, reaching forward to place his paw on her cheek. It’s me. As I promised I would, remember?

We met so long ago, haven’t we?

He was her companion. Just like with everyone else. He was there exactly when she was born. And he’s here at the end. But Alcra was one of the special ones who were able to see him. Yes, she saw him a long time ago.

On the outside, Nilana would see that Lincoln was taking the long way around her defenses. Starting at the very beginning to make her open herself up to Lincoln. To Alcra, her first memories involved a bunny around her. Hopping about and playing with her. Her parents didn’t mind her ‘imaginary friend’. After all, Deviants were known for having mental woes. So they accepted this as a normal part of Alcra. With time, Alcra learned to not bring up her imaginary friend in front of other people.

The rabbit didn’t speak to her at first for her development years. It was when she learned her first words that he spoke back. Sometimes in riddles, sometimes in songs, and sometimes in stories. And boy, did he have a lot of stories to share.

It was when she was ten that her rabbit friend became more thought-provoking. She was out in a big yard watching her physical friends do exercises while she’s sitting down to the side a bit to catch her breath. Like many children, they tend to ask many questions. Why is water wet? Why is the sky blue? Why is fire hot? So on and so on. Alcra wasn’t any different, especially for a Watrike who are conditioned to learn and grow as much they can.

The question didn’t exactly come out of nowhere from Alcra, it was something she was wondering for a while. “What is death like?” She asked her friend who was sitting beside her as well. His whiskers twitch.

“A deep question, you’ve been thinking about it for a while?” The white rabbit inquires.

“You know we’re all training to one day fight for the Great Drake. And there’s a chance that people won’t return home.” A reasonable feeling for someone as young as her. It was a bit scary.

“I do. See that rock over there?” He points to a harmless, small rock a few feet away

“What of it?”

“There’s a possibility that someone could trip on their feet and land on it with their neck. Killing them.” The rabbit said simply.

“What? That’s silly. Nothing like that can ever happen?” Alcra was dismissive of the thought. Something which the rabbit anticipated.

“Why not? What makes you reject such a possibility so quickly?”

“Because…” Alcra couldn’t find the words. So the rabbit spoke once more.

“That is the irony of fearing death. The fear that makes people shy away from risk and aspects of life. Not realizing that death is with them all day, every day. Their brain protect itself from the existential truth that they can die at any given moment. For instance, people driving vehicles. How many do you wager that are conscious of the fact that they could die from simple physics if something happened on the road? Not many I reckon. But to answer the question, death is a force that shouldn’t be feared.”

“Is there something after it?”

“That’s the point of faith. It doesn’t matter whether it’s true or not. Just as there is no inherent meaning in the universe, we make things meaningful to us. And we are happy. That’s the one greatest truth one can come to regarding the nature of existence.”

The rabbit could tell that Alcra wasn’t sanctified. Which made sense, it takes a long time for people to come to their own understanding. For some it takes their entire lifetime. Alcra was watching her friends. And the rabbit felt to give one more thought. “I find soldiers beautiful you know? Yes, it’s a tragedy when they return home in a flag draped coffin. They leave a permanent hole in the hearts of many. For a while, some would hate those that departed. Leaving them behind. Not realizing the hard truth of the universe.”

“What’s that?”

Someone has to do it” The rabbit says. Hopping around to sit before her. “This ties back to what I said about people shying away from risk. The other irony to it that it’s just life to take risks. Someone has to clean the sewers, someone has to take the trash out, someone has to clean the sewers. Most of all, someone has to stand in between everything they love and the force that will destroy it. That is what I find beautiful about them. In the end, everyone dies. Those who fight simply receive the privilege of choosing when to die. Not many get that.”

Alcra took in his words then spoke a different question. “Are you death?”

There was silence for a second. Then the rabbit responds. “Yes, my friend. I’m the beast that harkens the end.”

“How come you befriended me? Not that I’m complaining…”

The rabbit gave a squeak that was similar to a short laugh. “No matter what you are. Whether you are some godlike Psion or a paracausal entity like me, no one likes being alone. And I wanted a friend.”

Something dawn on her that she never realized up to this point. “I never asked whether you had a name. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t fret, Alcra. My name is Lincoln Loud.” What a strange name for a strange rabbit. And lo, throughout the rest of her childhood, Lincoln became a source of wordly wisdom for Alcra. Making her think on deep subjects, something which Watrikes don’t normally do for many reasons.

Alcra was eighteen now. And have been going through the academy rather well. It just would have been nice if she didn’t have this strange itch for the past few years. She was in her room currently. Stripping her day attire off to get ready for big. Her now mature chest flops down as she pulled a shirt off of her. Huffing in annoyance at the dull ache in them.

“For a such a celibate race, you’re all certainly blessed by hormones.” Came the quip by the white rabbit on her nightstand. Who was then promptly hit by her shirt that she flung at him. Like with Alcra, he seemed to have changed as well. Less in the stars and more on the ground to put it simply. More focused on the simplicity that is life. Or to put it more bluntly, he was more lewd.

Lincoln shrug her shirt off with his long ears. “Seriously though, are you okay? Do you need help?”

Alcra snorts while taking her pants off. “Nothing you can help with.”

“Oooh, I’m sure there is~” Out of the corner of her eye she saw him hop down and change shape. Making her jolt in surprise. Falling over due to the pants around her legs. Thankfully she landed on the bed. Looking at him, he was now a human teen with white hair, freckles across his face, and eyes that she watch go from his usual gold to normal looking blues.

“Whu-Since when can you change shape?!” It didn’t bother her that there was now a human man in her room while she was very much nude as the day she was born. Lincoln has been in her life for so long that he practically saw and complimented on everything there was to see. It was the latter that helped her feel confident in her own body.

She was just a bit angry that he seemingly waited this long and only because of this circumstance. “I always could, I just liked being a rabbit. That and I didn’t want to distract you too much when you were going through the Academy.” It will become apparent the what he meant. One thing led to another and Alcra found him looming over her. Hissing in pleasure when he cupped her beast. Confused how he could physically touch her. Lincoln chuckled, “I’m not bound by anything, remember? Logic, space, time. Nothing will stop me from helping you.” He kissed her for the first time. Her body practically melted beneath him.

Her parents never knew that her little daughter will go on to be fucked inside her bedroom for many nights to come. On the plus side, she no longer feels that ache. Oddly enough, she felt complete. As if her body was made for Lincoln to play with.

Life goes on.

Five years before the present, Alcra was in her bedroom watching videos on her laptop. Lincoln was laying right beside her. Both were naked. The laptop was resting on both of their slightly raised thighs. At the moment they were watching the news. The screen playing the speech made by Princess Sofya Lasacris. Alcra didn’t like her, although not as much as her parents from the sound of their cussing downstairs.

“It’s a bit sad.” Her lifelong companion says. Making her refocus on the screen. Knowing that he was likely looking at something beneath the surface level. Over the years she became rather in sync with him. Coming to understand what he’s pointing out rather quickly. Replaying the video again she could see it. One line was very telling.

”...this will be my life's goal. To make all Iammelonians, from Daslak to Yoricko believe again ...to be more than a mere sidenote in someone's history book…’

“This is all about her. The conference and this speech, it’s all to cement her in history.” It made her happy to see that she was correct in her assessment when Lincoln smiled.

“I see a small girl who is crying.” Lincoln began softly. “Telling us, all of us, to not forget her. She’s driven by a fear that, so many felt in their lifetime. Spurs the desire to try to construct the best monument to their image they can to withstand the sands of time. Terrified of being forgotten. And the tragedy is that nothing lasts forever. Everything comes to an end. In two months time, this whole conference will be forgotten by the majority as the media moves on to cover the next big thing. Such is the nature of the information era.” Memes were a great example of how fast an idea can spread and be forgotten. And similar in real life, only a few can be remembered for years.

“Look at how she brought out those portraits of Minos, Nikephoreos, and Arcadian. They’re there to remind us that they existed once. But at the end of the day, most would leave that place forgetting that detail.” Not that they mean anything by it.

“Because it’s not relevant to their everyday life.” Alcra says to which Lincoln nods.

“It’s an eternal challenge to draw people interest towards history because for the most part, it’s not important to them. Their concerns are on the present and the future. What dinner should we have tomorrow? How do you think about this movie that came out recently? Should I buy this new video game?” Alcra nods in understanding. She also knew that Lincoln wasn’t devaluing History, far from it.

It was annoyance because he adores history. That’s why is grates his nerve seeing how much his own people lack in regard to knowing about the history of their own damn country.

Indeed, Alcra have learned personal details about her not so imaginary friend. That he was born human from another universe. And that he was currently tied up with a very long war. It retroactively made what he said all those years ago about needing a friend. One away from what sounds to be a very hectic life.

Time continue its ceaseless march. Alcra finds herself outside her own body. Looking down at her unmoving form. A bit disconnected with what’s happening. “I’m sorry old friend.” Lincoln step beside her spectral form. “Looks like this is where your story ends.”

“But…how did I die?” She knew the danger of going solo very well. But she thought she did everything by the book. That she’ll be okay and will return home to see her family again.

“You were struck with a disease.” The truth in his words was crystal clear.

Of course, the disease he was talking about wasn’t the sort she was thinking. It’s something that plagues almost every life form. Slowly killing them since they’re born.

Age.

“I just wanted..” Her voice was breaking. “To free them…”

“Sssh, come over to the balcony with me. I want to show you something.” He gestures her over there. She noticed a patch of the sky ripple as if it was made out of glass. It quickly settled to show a surprising sight. Grand Tordelian warships.

“The future is always in flux, but I can see the possibilities and probabilities. As of late, the likelihood of this future is growing by the day. It would appear that they set their attention on the slave worlds knowing that they don’t have to worry about the east anymore. Do you see? Nothing lasts forever, the story of Artodeme will one day come to an end.”

That did bring her some sense of peace. But she was still shocked. Which was understandable, no one is ever truly ready for death. Only those who lived a long life and are content do they embrace death as if they were an old friend. “Was this…my ultimate purpose? To die in this apartment building?”

“Is that how you see it? I feel differently.” Lincoln starts. “There’s a man who once stood on a bridge and Ihehad run out of reasons not to jump. And then he remembered this one line ‘My purpose - if you will - is to see where it's all going’. And so he didn't. He got help instead. A few years later, he drove someone to the hospital who would have died if he hadn't been in that particular place at that particular time.”

Alcra eyes widen when she realized something. “If it wasn’t for me, Talmia will still be at that place.”

“Everything dies. Everything ends. The important question to ask, is were you happy?”

“... Yes.”

“Well done, old friend. You achieved the meaning of life.”

“But I…don’t want to die.”

“I know, I know. Come here. There’s no shame in letting it out.” Lincoln pulled her into a hug.

And Alcra cried.

“Do you wish to come with me, Alcra?”

That brought a pause to her tears. He spoke again. “It’s not something I give to anyone. Therefore, it has caveats to it. But you’ll be with me to see the end to the evolutionary process of everything. It’ll be a long road.”

The offer instantly won her heart. She has always wanted to be truly with him, makes it all the more tragic since she knew that he was now fully in her universe. She should have waited instead of feeling confident to go to Artodeme. But such is the nature of life.

With over thirty years of history between them, Alcra will likely say an obvious answer.

Back in the real world. Nilana watch as Lincoln use the paracausal nature of his existence to speed up the time in rewriting Alcra’s memory. Her defenses would not fully open to his presence thanks to the complete trust and love she has for him. Now he was finally in the core of her soul. He completed the process. Molding her very being to suit his needs. To her, he was now what the Great Drake was to so many Watrikes.

A divine being that she centers her entire existence around.

Lincoln reverted to his human form once more. Smiling as he looks down at her. His crown fades away. Acra’s eyes start to flutter open and Lincoln reach down a hand to pull her up into a hug. “This has been a long time coming, my beautiful slave.”

Iammelon likes this post

Iammelon
Iammelon

Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:18 am
Nilana stood behind Lincoln as he got to work within the Watrike's mind, watching both of them carefully. This was a time to watch Lincoln in action doing something big, and although she noted a few issues in general she saw no reason to interrupt. She did do a few things, as she carefully used her power to go behind Lincoln and fix up a few inconsistencies along the way. Small things, such as language choice. Nilana noted that the Watrike spoke in a very odd way, and Alcra spoke the same way in her life for quite a while as well. She simply made small adjustments to keep this consistent, making Alcra adopt a less Watrike way of speaking earlier in her life when speaking to non-Watrike.  Not a far stretch after all, as she wouldn't be speaking to any non-Watrike in her life for a long time. She made sure to do this without Lincoln noticing either, as Nilana was clear that she intended for this to be his own work. Her small cleanup was simply for the purpose of making sure that work wasn't disrupted. Why she did it, she was unsure, but she felt like it and so she did. Now it was time to see the results.

Alcra took a moment to wake up, as her brain seemed to process the new and modified information, and something within her mind seemed almost ready to resist. But it didn't, and so Alcra's life changed in that moment. As she slowly woke up, she took the offered hand and happily entered into the hug, a smile on her face as she spoke, "And thank you for making this moment possible." She pulled her head back and Lincoln could see her beaming with true delight, as if a long term life goal had finally been achieved.

Nilana in the background chuckled, "What a lovely little reunion. Rabbit and Lizard. Not a usual combo." Alcra seemed to recognize Nilana as a Psion, and instinctively her hand went down to her waist to reach for something. She stopped once her conscious mind realized Lincoln clearly didn't have any issue with her, and thus there was no reason for Alcra to take out her special weapon for this occasion of meeting a hostile Psion.

The Fox however looked over her shoulder, and then spoke again, "Regardless, the sun is beginning to set. Which means the time to see Karsera is fast approaching. Bring  the new slave along, as well as the insect. No reason to split up after all, and they will need to get to know Karsera as well. Now then, she rudely made me have to track her down... Ah, there she is! Outside of the city. Rather far out, actually." She walked over to the Balcony, and pointed out west, "Quite a long distance that way! Past the city outskirts, into the wilderness. Seems she wants this to be private! That, or she expects collateral damage. That'll have to do. Come, little one, we shall walk to the city outskirts, and then I shall transport us there directly. Need to be a bit careful, as Karsera is not the only Psion I sense. And the other one seems to be on the look out for something... So, we'll teleport once we're in a safe spot to do it without being followed too closely! Come along."

The Psion walked off towards the door. As she did that, Alcra quickly hit a button on her armor. This visibly did nothing as Nilana calmly walked out, but Alcra quietly explained it to Lincoln, "There was a trap there. A small explosive tripmine. I don't know if your friend knew it was there and didn't care, but the explosion was meant to be loud, and that would set off a few more traps in the room. Like a psionic disruptor which would likely hurt her." She gestured towards Chrysalis, the shadowy form of hers that was present at least, and then towards a small device in the corner of the room, "Would've disabled her so I could kill her. My only way of dealing with some of the more intense things on this world, and I would've done it too if I hadn't recognized you, sir." Her mind was rationalizing the recent encounter, clearly. But Lincoln would be able to tell from her mind, which was now open to him, that she was very serious about what she just said. The trap she had created was unlikely to have hurt Nilana at all, given her power, but it was set up in a way that somebody like Chrysalis would've gotten seriously hurt if taken by surprise. The fact she even knew Chrysalis was there at all was a hint that Alcra had come quite prepared, as there was a specialized sensor in the room as well, hidden beneath the floor boards. This apartment room, from what Lincoln could get from Alcra's mind, had been prepared over the course of months. She was no amateur, and she had come ready to deal with the opposition.

But that was no longer relevant to Alcra. There were still some questions floating about in her mind, such as ones about how she would get her adopted daughter to understand, yet they were mostly in the background. Right now, she was focused on Lincoln, and waiting for his instruction. Given that they had to do a walk, Lincoln had time to talk with his new finding if he wanted to.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:15 am
Inconsistency very much did occur since Lincoln went to work not knowing all that much about Watrikes in the beginning. The thought didn’t come up when it finally hit him. He was too focused on Alcra. Plus this was the first time he did such an extensive change to one memory so it was bound to come out with some imperfections. For the time being, Lincoln is just happy to have her in his life. Seeing her smile like that was infectious. Smiling, he gave her a warm kiss. Still keeping an arm wrapped around her. Ah, she was so attractive. “I look forward to tonight. I’ll finally be able to truly make your belly swell with my love.” In the narrative he kept things logical. Making complaints plenty of times of how he couldn’t truly rut her ragged because she was living with her parents for a long while. Would have raised too many questions. Like why is Alcra walking around with a limp. That sort of thing. But now, he can rail her silly when they leave Artodeme.

He rewarded Alcra with a kiss on the cheek for not firing on Alcra. “Thank you. She’s a new friend of mine. Address her as Overlord, she’s quite fond of the title.” He notifies his new slave on that important information. Between them, there wasn’t too much importance on terminology. Partly because to him, ‘Master’ has perverse connotations. Alcra would know from whenever she called him master it was quite the turn on for him. Therefore ‘Sir’ was used to be the professional replacement of sorts. It didn’t invoke lewd imagery as much. ‘Master’ being a lewd word could also be seen with Chrysalis because she purrs it out every time she says it.

Speaking of his bugbutt. He gestures for her to come to his side. A flash of green and she was back in her normal form. He mentally told her that she did well. Awarding her with pulling her to his side, wrapping his arm around her to fondle her breast. Making her shudder in delight. He then noticed what Alcra said, Giving a nod. Having no doubt that Nilana didn’t care about making a noise. There was a inkling that things will become loud rather shortly.

He heard what Nilana’Ran said as well. Looking rather forward to the spar. “I’m all set for us to go meet her! Come on ladies.” He referred to his new slaves as he begun to walk after Nilana’Ran. Chrysalis left his side to return to her usual style of movement. While she would have loved for Lincoln to keep her by her side to show the world who owns her. This wasn’t Equestria where you can get away with walking someone on a leash down the street naked. Like that one time with Spike and Rarity in Manehatten. To think ponies were so degenerate, she could have taken advantage of that. Makes her all the more grateful and happy that her Master reforged such a hilariously inept woman that was herself.

Lincoln kept Alcra close to him as they walked. Giving her a kiss of the neck this time. “Don’t discredit your slave-sister too much. She’s quite the cockroach.” A term that is considered a compliment to Changelings. Referring to their tenacity and ability to adapt to any situation. “By the way. Got her a few hours ago. So don’t worry, you’re still my number one. I know how much of a jealous streak you have.” He teased her. Referring her to a few old moments where Alcra caught him eyeing her friends. Later that night she was quite motivated to having sex with him. As if trying to prove that she was the only Watrike he needs.

As if he needed to be proven that. The jealousy went away after making it very clear that she was the only woman on Trikon that he would ever need. Telling her how special and unique she was to be receiving a pleasure that no Watrike could ever experience. “On that note, safe to say that you’re my alpha slave. You know how soft I tend to be. I need a right hand who will be more than happy to whip my slaves and servants into shape. Perhaps even give you the privilege of lending a hand in dominating my sisters.” Alcra would be very much aware of his laidback approach to handling his subjects.

He talked about a lot about his life in Chaldea. How loose of a control he had on his Servants. Outside of her perspective, all he was talking about was moments of normal human interactions. But Watrikes see things differently. Much like how a Watrike can make a book of everything wrong with a human vehicle, all Alcra hears is inefficiency. Teasing, pranking, disagreements, turning things down. That’s all insubordination to her. For a Watrike, that’s not good whatsoever.

“Mmm, once we all find ourselves a stable base, I’ll summon a first batch of Servants that I’ll have you straightened out. Would you like like that?” He knows full well that she would be more than happy to beat the disobedience out his Servants. On the side he’ll be watching it all.

“Quite down the road for now. We’ll have to visit your parents for a week, preferably when we can. They need to know you’re okay.” He drift his hand down to her armored rear. Rubbing it, strangely she would be able to feel his hand through it. “Don’t worry, you know I can control myself.” This was true. He never sexually teased her when they were around other people. The most depraved thing they done was Lincoln bringing her to her parents bedroom for her twentieth birthday and making a mess out of her on the bed.

Safe to say that they wouldn’t be able to indulge in each other when at the house now that her parents will be significantly more attentive, knowing that there is a man in the house with their daughter now. That aside, Lincoln also became less pervy about other Watrikes fairly quickly. Their round eyes and general innocence reminded him of friendly dogs. He just wants to only hug them now. Of course. He’ll still give a good glance to their curves every now and then. He’s a straight man after all. When a Watrike woman has such a mature figure that it makes even asexuals weep for, it will absolutely trigger the neuron in the human's primitive monkey brain.

It was fortunate that Lincoln has known Talmia for awhile. Last thing she needs is Lincoln complimenting how much Talmia took after her when it was very obvious what he was referring to. There was a point that she had to wonder if he was interacting with Talmia because even she had to admit that her little girl was turning out to be like her in certain ways. Thankfully, Lincoln didn’t corrupt Talmia. The tricky part will certainly be explaining their relationship. Telling anyone that you hooked up with a imaginary friend will be met with confused stares.

Lincoln is thinking about it as well. But for now, his focus is on meeting Karsera. “We’re meeting up with an acquaintance. She and I are going to spar. So don’t fret too much about me. It’ll take a lot to take me down.” Last thing he needs is Alcra feeling like she had to intervene. Huh, is this what it’s like for Tyf? He’s stating to truly empathize with the dragon.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:06 am
Alcra was clearly quite happy with all the attention being put on her, along with the reassurance she was number one. She held no form of resentment towards the Changeling, but Alcra did have a bit of pride to her which was now working towards being pleased at being placed higher in the hierarchy than the new catch. And on that, she smiled and did a small salute while walking as Lincoln gave him a role, "Alpha is a role I would happily accept, sir. Discipline is something we Watrike know quite well, and I shall do my best to impart what I know upon whomever you desire to learn it. I'll work to earn the privilege of working on more important individuals. I would like to show what I can do, and warm up my skills, and those servants should be a good way to do that. I will do my best to emulate the academy's style."

She was of course truthful in that, as Watrike society was in general built around conformity and discipline. Even outside their usual biological tendency to conform, Watrike society constantly worked to reinforce their ideals. Trikorn functioned like a machine with each Watrike as a cog within, and they were all entirely aware of this. Order was highly valued by Watrike, so that their society could serve whatever purpose it was ordered towards. That generally meant preparing Trikorn as an impenetrable stronghold and military base, but if ordered the Watrike would be able to change that on a dime if that is what their ruler wanted.

Regardless, his later words got a nod out of her, "My parents, and Talmia do need to know I am okay, I haven't sent them a message in a while since I was focused on the planning for the raid. Thank you for the consideration." She raised an eye in a bit of protective skepticism about the spar, but Alcra nodded, "As you wish, sir. But as humble counsel... If the acquaintance is another Psion, you shouldn't be too lacking in caution. They're powerful, and hard to judge properly. They might not hold back in a spar. From what I've scoped out about them around here, they get excitable. I was planning to exploit that actually to lure one away from a slave facility before destroying it. But I will trust your judgement."

They had walked out far enough, and so Nilana clapped her hands, "This is far enough way. Now then, little one and slaves, here we go!" Her eyes glowed, and the world went hazy for a moment.

When things returned, they were entirely outside the city. They were in a forest clearing, a nice and circular area. The local star was shining bright in the sky, and one could hear birds. Standing straight in the middle of the clearing was Karsera, who was simply looking up at the sky. She turned around to face the arrivals, "Took you longer than expected. And you brought additional tag-alongs, little rabbit? Hmph, just keep them to the side."

Nilana smirked, "No guarantee for their safety as usual. I might have to shield them from the occasional bit of shrapnel, it seems. Maybe, if I feel like it. Plenty of cover around in the form of trees. And that big rock."

Karsera ignored Nilana's random words and walked straight up to Lincoln, getting right up into his face and glaring down at him, "You get one chance to back out of this if you're uncertain. After that I provide no guarantees for what happens except that I will not try to kill you. Just beat you within an inch of your life before relenting. Are you able to accept that? And are you gonna put a fight, or get pounded into the dirt?"

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 am
He planted another kiss on her cheek. Yearning to make out with her but he knew he needed to start focusing. “Of course, I care about your people. While it’s a tragedy that some things are lost on them, they’re good boys and girls. I like to maintain a connection with them. Besides, if I keep you away too much, your baby girl will kick my teeth in. So I need to keep a sense of practicality while trying to make as few enemies as possible.” He wasn’t a Psion after all.

Getting into the proper mindset he separated himself from his slaves. Saddening but necessary. He doubts Karsera would appreciate him showing up with his hand all over Alcra. Speaking about that Psion he nodded in agreement to Alcra’s consul. “I’m very much aware of how dangerous they are. Karsera in particular is frightening. Centuries of self-refinement and accumulation of strength. So above the mundane that she is practically an eldritch abomination.” That’s the true reason why people fear Psions, from his perspective. It’s the same principle why people would fear an actual Superman. What can they do against a being that can crack the world like an egg?

Hearing that Alcra was going to lure one away was quite ballsy. So many things could go wrong. Ironically, it sort of did with her becoming his dutiful slave. Messing with Psions is a risky endeavor. He may now be confident in his abilities, but they were easily going to be his toughest oppressed to fight. His eyes shift to that otherworldly gold. A white shape took form in his hands as he reached up to put it on Alcra’s shoulder. It was a bunny rabbit who briefly nuzzled her. “This’ll be my way to give you exposition on what’s going on in the spar. I have a hunch that it’ll be quite on another level.”

By the time they were transported to the clearing. Lincoln held a clear mind. No thoughts of how much he wants to screw his new slaves in sight. This time, his crown became fully visible above his head as Karsera approached him. Snow started to gently fall in the area. He didn’t flinch from being so close to Karsera. Meeting her eyes. On the side, Chrysalis and Alcra will likely find a good protective position.

Lincoln can see many things as noted before. As expected, he could see just how tight her form was. Why yes, she is capable of omnidirectional defense. Because of course she could. He wanted to ask what the hell killed her but now was not the time for such talks. Only action. “I accepted to this the moment I took up your offer back then. Let’s have a good fight.”

Karsera’Rex would easily sense that there was going to be an impact upon her stomach from a unseen force that could buckle a steel beam. The intent was to make her slide away from Lincoln. Not like he can truly maintain distance from some who can simply teleport to close the gap but he’s sure well going to try.

Wherever everyone else was, Lincoln the Rabbit would tell Alcra and Chrysalis on what was going on. “Landing physical attacks on Karsera is an impossibility. And she can no-sell my regular magic. Leaving me to have to use the paracausal nature of my being in order to land hits on her. Overall, the name of the game isn’t to win. But to endure.”
Iammelon
Iammelon

Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:16 am
Alcra quite happily took the rabbit, giving a pat on the head, and then went off to take cover. The best cover was, incidentally, the rock Nilana pointed out as it was large and curved over a bit to create what could count as a large shield. As for Nilana, she sat herself down on top of the rock. Not a great place for cover directly but it was nice to watch from, and that was what mattered to her.

Karsera ended up practically sliding backwards, however it was before Lincoln's hit even impacted. She simply backed out of guessing something was coming, and she seemed pleased that she guessed correctly. She gave a short nod of approval, "Striking first, good initiative. We start simple. Defend yourself." Karsera suddenly punched the ground, causing cracks in the ground. Shortly after, sections of the ground began to burst and cause large pillars to suddenly fly up. Lincoln would feel the ground beneath his own feet doing so, and if he didn't move he would be hit quite hard by the sudden pillar of dirt slamming into him. The dirt was not normal either. It was obviously not a natural formation, as Karsera's powers had caused to greatly harden, and burn. Each of the pillars may have been made of raised dirt, but they were more comparable to burning blocks of pure steel. These had appeared all around him, in an uneven pattern, creating a little impromptu maze.

She wasn't done after, as with the ground raising in certain areas, she practically glided to the side, moving very quickly. And then she kicked one pillar, shattering it into thousands of tiny, still burning pieces which flew forward like bullets at their target, that being Lincoln. And then she did it again, and again, moving to test to see how Lincoln would react to this attempt to overwhelm his defenses with sheer quantity. And with each one she smashed, she was getting a little closer each time, drawing herself ever nearer while keeping up the attack.

And if he was looking carefully, he'd notice something else. As she was doing this, Karsera was keeping her hands within her jacket, but he could feel energy gathering within them. She was intending to do something else as well.

From the sides, Nilana was watching in amusement. She recognized this technique. But she also felt an oddity, and looked towards the left. The feeling faded, and so she looked back to the battle. But she did decide to keep an eye out just in case.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:23 pm
The rabbit got comfortable on Alcra’s shoulder. Making micromovements akin to a regular rabbit. He perks his nose up a bit to the sky already obscured by gray clouds. His ears twitch to the sound of the spar behind them. “So far things are going good. She’s focused on me. Now I just have to keep up this dance to give me time.” The rabbit said softly to Alcra. But when she would later try to recall his words, she realized he didn’t speak much at all despite knowing what was said.

The abnormal quietness didn’t just come from the bunny. But the forest in front of her. The ambience that once filled such a place was now vacant. No birdsong, no rustling of the underbrush as critters scurry about, no breeze through the leaves. Just beautiful silence. Snow was falling in greater quantities now. Blanking the entire forest now in white. It’ll only be a minute or so until the city would see light snowfall.

In the clearing, the temperature has dropped low. It was rather quiet save for the groaning of the earth as Karsera use the ground to her advantage. Lincoln managed to silently glide away from the first pillar. Not surprised that she dodged an absolute attack. He knows people who were able to get out of paracausal attacks simply by having supernaturally high instinct, something that Karsera no doubt has in spades.

He threw up an entropic field to defend himself from the burning chunks of earth. Making them cease to exist when they reach a certain distance to him. In case she was feeling cheeky and made some chunks be micro-teleported to get on the other side of the field. His fists, softly glowing with a soft blue light, were a blur as he punches away any chunks that manage to reach him.

Getting into a stable rhythm, he was able to take notice that she was preparing for something. Getting closer to him bit by bit. When she got close enough he dropped the field as it was no use against her. He got into a defensive stance. Preparing to defend whatever she plans to throw at him. All the while, snow continues to fall. Heat was being sapped out of the pillars at a rapid pace. Frost was already forming around the first of the pillars.
Iammelon
Iammelon

Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 am
Karsera seemed unconcerned about the changing environment, and continued as usual. She did seem to add a bit to her kick to ensure the projectiles couldn't just be destroyed by the field, but that was about it. She just got closer, and closer. Letting him keep the rhythm.

And then, as she smashed one pillar that was fairly close to him, she dashed forward. She stopped before reaching him, landing in a crouched position, and as Lincoln was in a defensive position and dropped the field, she revealed one of her hands. A balled fist which she quickly swung out, and opened her hand, unleashing... a completely normal batch of sand towards Lincoln's eyes.

She smirked, paused for just a second as Lincoln dealt with the sand. Her free hand twitched a bit, exercised her fingers for a moment, and then balled her hand into a fist once more. And then, she did a little pulling motion.

That small motion unleashed a massive amount of energy, and Lincoln could feel himself becoming more heavy, harder to move. And then finally, he would realize things were slowly getting closer to him. That slowness would last on a second, as then it became much stronger and sudden. All around him the pillars shattered and their pieces came at him all at once, and from all around him. Not just the pillars, but also all of the snow that was beginning to fall, and various bits of dirt and loose branches from trees. The thing that remained unaffected was the large rock the spectators were behind, as well as the trees themselves, seemingly out of Karsera's choice to have them not be effected.

Karsera leaped up high into the air to dodge the debris that was now coming at Lincoln from all sides. But as it was all gathering and coming at him, she took her other hand out of her jacket, still balled into a fist, did a spin in the air... And then rocketed back down to the ground, fist aimed at Lincoln and completely powered up. The purpose of what she had done before was simple, to try and keep him in one place for a single, massive attack. She had tested his ability to handle overwhelming quantities, now it was time to see if he could get out of the way of a single, overwhelming quality attack while dealing with all that was around him.

Nilana for her part threw up a shield for herself to block the various bits that were coming by her. She got a little snow on her snoot, which she shook off and had a little annoyed huff about. But she again looked to the left, and slowly looked down. Odd. She kept that in mind, as it wasn't going away, but she was curious about how Lincoln was going to handle this from Karsera. She was familiar with such a punch from Karsera after all, it hurt a lot. But she and Tulam both had found ways to avoid it, as blocking it wasn't really worthwhile. Staying close to Karsera willingly wasn't smart.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:41 pm
The light snowfall that had begun to neighboring provinces turned into a blizzard. The sky above was dark and melancholic. It was cold. So cold. Temperature was dropping rapidly. Any water that was exposed was now frozen. Snow was building up quickly. Hopefully on this world they put the responsibility on the community to clean the streets rather than on the landowners. The land that was being graced by the sudden snowstorm wasn’t the only place affected by a strange anomaly. All around the world, something was happening as reports start to come in. Little by little there were cases of slave owners finding their slaves brain-dead. A common detail that ties these cases are their rooms or whatever was containing them was below freezing.

Back at the clearing, despite the fact it being the center of a continuing expanding storm. The falling snow wasn’t oppressive. Strangely, it started to ease up a bit. The rabbit ears twitch. Hearing Lincoln yelp from one of the best techniques that no one expects. Then everything around him shattered as it flew at him. Ending with a loud impact as Karsera soared to the earth to deliver her grand attack.

And then there was only silence.

But the Psions instantly knew that despite the red that now stain. Lincoln didn’t meet his end to Karsera’s fist.

Ba-Thump

A heartbeat reverberate through the once still air. The rabbit looks up to the dark clouds. There, a cluster was beginning to swirl. “Let’s see if I accumulated enough to make this metamorphosis worthwhile.” The rabbit said to Alcra. “This world is so diseased. So much sin, so much evil.” A heartbeat could be heard again. The cloud began to distort. Bulging downward akin to a water balloon being filled at a slow pace. The mass turned pitch black. One could see barely make out something moving beneath the semi-translucent skein.

Ba-Thump

Lincoln spoke to Alcra. Not through the rabbit as he has been doing so far. But from Chrysalis. Her eyes the same as the rabbit. “I remembered a verse from a holy book. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever’ I’ve been accumulating all these things from the world while ushering people to go to Pure Land. Whatever that may be for them. Do I believe that something like that exist? Yes, that’s the point of Faith. I pray for them whether it’s real or not.”

Ba-Thump

Both the bug and the rabbit look back up to the eldritch cocoon. “Watch closely, for the greatest sin that the worlds of Artodeme have committed will be manifested. A sin that is none other than Grief.” The sound of breaking glass could be heard. Fractures began to spread across the womb like a spider-web. Strangely, even though everything up to this point as been gloomy and void of life. Golden light poke through the cracks.

Ba-Thump

A loud explosion was heard as the mass burst horizontally. Rapidly parting the clouds a mile around to reveal the gorgeous blue sky that was previously behind it. Prismatic dust and flurries of snow dance around the area beneath the opening in the sky. Rainbows arc this way and that. There, keeping itself suspended in the air with six wings that was a combination of a bat and a dove. It is a colossal rabbit. Close to a mountain hare with how long his legs were. The crown was now a very large halo compose of seven rings. Shimmering with an azure radiance.

Chrysalis returned to her normal self but was still enraptured by the sight. The rabbit viewed the rather angelic hare with a somber expression. “Tragic, is it not. What is Grief, after all?” That was why such a beautiful creature was regarded as such. Grief is love with nowhere to go. That is the greatest sin that the denizens of this world committed. They killed, raped, buried, and shattered love. Entombing it in darkness and suffering. Flying in the sky, was all the love that couldn’t been let free. When the universal truth for existence is love and for people to deny that, that is why it’s the gravest sin one could make.

Lincoln’s white fur softly shone with contained, calamitous power. Now in his form of the Beast that Harken the End. He had an idea on how to utilize his newfound mass to his advantage. In a blink he had softly landed on the ground of the clearing. Shrinking his size to that of a small dragon. Snowflakes continue to swirl around them. With a powerful hop he soared towards Karsera with his front paws forward enough to pin her lower body to the ground. Not wasting anytime he uses a fabled submission tactic that many animals know.

He began to ferociously lick Karsera. His tongue a blur in an attempt to subdue her this way. It’s tricky to move when you have a very large, wet muscle lashing against you, and it’s bigger than your entire body. Furthermore, the slobber was very cold. Not the somber cold that is felt where snow is falling upon. Rather, it was the pleasant cold that one experience when taking a cold shower after a long, hot summer day. The temperature beneath the open sky took on that feeling as well
Iammelon
Iammelon

Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:47 pm
The giant rabbit coming down was unexpected, to say the least. In the moments before the pounce, Karsera's face was best described by one phrase, "What the fuck?" As such, when the leap came, Karsera was caught off guard and the licks began. In the distance, Nilana broke out laughing, clapping loudly at the very entertaining sight of mighty Karsera being licked by a giant rabbit.

It would not last very long however, as Karsera focused herself. He had gotten close, and this was where Karsera was best. In a lighting fast movement she grabbed the tongue as it went for a lick with both her hands, grabbing tightly. And then she stood up, and began to spin, bringing the tongue with her and using her strength to carry all of Lincoln's massive form with her as well. Using the tongue like a rope she spun around, again and again, building up velocity. The rabbit body would be lifted up into the air, Karsera using her power to ensure her grip remained strong and that Lincoln's tongue couldn't retract. She made sure the spinning Lincoln could see her face as she grinned and spoke, "So long, little hare!" And then she let go, sending the rabbit flying.

But even as Lincoln's form was sent flying upwards, Karsera clapped her hands. The various bits of snow Lincoln had created gathered together under Karsera's direction, forming into a new, solid shape. It ended up taking the form of a giant, open-palm hand far above Lincoln. One that once the flying rabbit form got close to would suddenly slap downwards, to send the rabbit hurtling back towards the ground.

Nilana was enjoying this, but she could not no longer ignore the feeling. Something was quite wrong. She quietly threw up a small shield around the base of the rock, to defend the two slaves below, and stood up for herself. She glared out into the forest, trying to identify her prey. And then she leaped off the rock. Before she even hit the ground, her form faded from sight, melding with the shadows, and the Psioness went out into the forest, disappearing from view as she went for her mark, whatever it was.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:36 pm
It didn’t cause noticeable discomfort when Karsera grip the large tongue. Once she began to spun him, his weight seem to have lessened somewhat. His body had a slight elongated effect that gave the scene the feeling of being from a RubberHose cartoon. The effect persisted when he was smacked down to the ground. Instead of stopping with a thump, he actually bounced back into the air. Floating for a brief second before his body lurched at Karsera. The body becoming semi-fluid as he attempts to curl around Karsera into a ball to trap her in fluff. His wings laid firmly around his body. Giving him the appearance of a perfect sphere. Karsera would have been able to glean what he was about to do when a memory played across his mind. Lincoln begun to spin in a blur. Trailing around the clearing as he does so.

Meanwhile, the other rabbit took notice of Nilana leaving her perch. Heading into the silent forest. He wasn’t concerned too much. Partly out of feeling she would chastise him for even considering that she needs someone to every worry about her. Still, as far as he was concern. She was his friend. Thus, she was stuck with him. That and he knew it was a foregone conclusion that people were starting to come here. The storm is a side effect of his usage of the Crown when drawn heavily from it. By now it had likely reached that other continent. Sheets of ice are likely forming all across the sea. He never expected to grow so much at first but came to realize that was foolish to think. The more a world is diseased, the stronger his Larva Beast form is. Which in turn affects the world around it to a greater degree. And the cycle repeats.

So yeah, he pretty much has the whole world attention at this point. How nostalgic. “Mmm, I’m itching for a movie night. I should think of what snacks to make. I hope Karsera can come with us.” The rabbit began vocalizing his thoughts. Not displaying too concern for the present situation. Having grown accustomed to being required from areas where things have hit the fan far too loud and things get really loud.

Iammelon likes this post

Iammelon
Iammelon

Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:27 am
Alcra was visibly less amused. Her Watrike instincts indicated that they were in danger and that they should do something about that. But she hadn't been told to do anything besides hide out behind this rock, so she wasn't going to take any particular actions. She did however check her rifle and make sure it was loaded while looking over at the rabbit and speaking to it, "Wouldn't know what to watch, sir. Trikorn had movie theaters, but they primarily showed informational documentaries, Tyfrondor biographies, or movies with distinct lessons to teach for training and combat scenarios. I doubt any of those would be very interesting for a movie night, especially not with Psions. As for her..." She quickly peeked out around the rock and looked at Karsera, who was calmly standing at the moment with her arms crossed, "I will leave convincing her to join for a movie night to your wisdom. I will await your input on that subject, and in the meanwhile I will maintain my position." She pressed a small button making a distinct powering up sound on plasma rifle.

As for Karsera, she was quite calm. She simply stood up and crossed her arms as the liquid form approached, closing her eyes. And then she quietly spoke, "You need to learn to keep your distance." And then in a calm motion she snapped a finger. In a flash a field burst out from around her, which had an extreme repelling since. She decided to play into his memory however, as the field would send him spinning around the field at high speeds. Karsera for her part then wave a finger, and conjured forth from the ground a large disc-like shape that had a drill-looking piece at the bottom. A spectral rope appeared in her hand which she attached to the newly created stone drill-disc, and gave it a good tug to start spinning it around her. And then, when it gained momentum, she let it rip, right towards the spinning Lincoln. She made sure to enhance it with some durability, so it wouldn't break on impact, as well as sharpening the edges to a rather extreme degree. Enough to cut through the fluff.

With that done, Karsera then looked up into the sky, and noticed an approaching shape coming from the west. It was in fact a missile, whose warhead activated while still in the sky, bursting out into about two dozen smaller warheads, which began to direct themselves directly towards the forest clearing. Karsera grunted, "That was faster than expected. I didn't even get to the fun part... Oh well. Watch out for the debris, little rabbit. We have a guest."

The cluster missiles were still approaching, Karsera however simply held up a hand to the sky, and balled it into a fist. Suddenly all of the rockets were sent into the same direction, all up in the air, to meet at one destination. They all detonated when they impacted simultaneously, creating a massive explosion up in the sky, the shockwaves of which shook the ground and created strong winds which blew leaves off of the trees of the forest. The Psion below simply watched the explosion, putting her hand down, and calmly looking to her left.

And then, Karsera picked up a rock from the ground, and then hurtled it at a seemingly empty area to her left. It hit something metal with a resounding BONK, and then a previously entirely cloaked figure revealed itself. It was a large, mechanical battlesuit. Despite the fact it had been utterly undetectable before to Lincoln, it was easy to sense and see now. And he could feel that under the armor, there was a Psion beneath it. Now revealed, it stomped with a foot, and raised one hand to point at Karsera, speaking in a loud tone, "I have found you, Karsera! You made it rather obvious. Now it is time for you to give me what is mine, hand over the knife!"

For her part, Karsera rolled her eyes, and took out one of the small throwing knives she had thrown at Lincoln before from her pocket, "This one? I wanted it to complete my set. Here I thought you had stopped caring about, Fantis'Ron. Why the sudden need for it now?" She was casually twirling it in her hand as she spoke, which seemed to annoy the battlesuit wearing Ron Psion.

"My interest in it is irrelevant! It is mine, and I want it back. I get what I want, one way or the other, so hand it over or I shall simply reclaim it from your burning corpse." To emphasize his point, his hand curled into a fist, which ignited a blade of red energy. Lincoln would be able to tell this wasn't just some plasma blade. It was actually a stream of soul energy, that of Fantis himself, which was being channeled and weaponized by the suit. It was refining his already powerful aura and psionic prowess into something malleable. Reality slightly warped around the blade, creating a sort of shimmering effect.

Despite the show, Karsera was unconcerned, and simply slid the stolen throwing knife back into her jacket. She cracked her knuckles, "You know very well, Fantis, that you really don't have a chance at following through on that threat. But I willing to see if your will is enough to change that reality. Give it your best shot."

"Best shot, huh? Then get a load of this!" He raised up his other arm, which carried a very large gun. Power gathered, and then suddenly he unleashed a great lance of plasma energy, creating a massive beam of death, aimed right at Karsera. She decided to dodge, and began to slide to her left, which made Fantis try to make the beam follow her. This however had one additional effect, the beam was slowly moving towards Lincoln's position now.

Meanwhile, there were sounds from the forest. The crackle of flames, an explosion, multiple trees falling over, and finally laughs of amusement which were definitely coming from Nilana. She seemed to be having fun, and her laughs were getting closer to the field as she seemed to be bringing the source of her amusement, whatever she was clearly fighting, closer to the field.

Eteru Zvonimir
Eteru Zvonimir

Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:12 pm
Alcra’s felt Lincoln’s presence when a pair of femine hands took her face. Gently making her look to Lincoln who was crouching in front of her. Only this time she was a beautiful woman in a completely white yukata. Her long hair done in a loose ponytail. Her eyes, still an otherworldly blend of block and gold, were apologetic. “Such a knight in shining armor. You always were, one of the many things I loved about you, you know? That perseverance, the dedication, the bravery. I’m sorry if I put you on edge. I’m still very much aware of the danger.” The sound of the makeshift beyblades grinding against each other, yet somewhat muted by the presence of Winter, fill the air. “Karsera is having fun. I’m sure if she was in it to really hurt me, she would have found the gaps in my armor short to speak.”

The gap in the cloud cover closed in on itself. But snow didn’t return to the area that was previously beneath the clearing. “Attacks powered by the soul would hurt me, and mental psionic would get to me. I have no doubt that a Psion knows how to get through a planet worth of grudges to find my core.” For they have a planet worth of lifetimes. Such a weight wasn’t anything new to them. Lincoln, or rather Liberty in this case gave Alcra a affectionate rub on the cheek before standing up. “It’s a bit ironic. For an abstract entity to speak as if they were a mere human shackled by the hard laws of the universe. And then go on to perform grand acts that defy what the universe dictates. It’s not wrong to act from that level. Keeps me grounded. But I shouldn’t disregard my potential and how other people may see me.”

Explosions rip through the air. Snow lashed over their rock that they have taken cover behind. Lincoln as the Beastly Rabbit took to the air to evade the lance of crimson energies. His wings made barely a sound. Disappearing into the cloud cover. Then there was a sensation that everyone would feel. The short of reaction one would get from the sound of an air raid siren. Only that all there was is silence in the sky. Then one could make out vague shapes flying through the clouds above them before circling around.

Eerily, a squadron or two of star fighters descended from the clouds. Making no sound from their engines or their frame slicing through the air. If anyone knew their history, they would be able to tell that no one fly these types of ships anymore. Not in many centuries. In fact, from the insignia on their wings, they were blown up in the sky in one of the first wars on this world. Now here they were, flying by the clearing as the turrets on them swivel to point towards Fantis'Ron before firing. The Ron would find that not only the rounds were able to physically hit something, but also slam into something on a spiritual level.

The two Psions, with their clear understanding of everything about the soul and their hyper analytical capabilities. Would be able to discern what Lincoln was doing within a second. For the short answer first. When Necromancers give movement and form to the physical dead. Lincoln was using a blend of his knowledge in Winter and his nature as a Beast to give form and movement to the ‘corpse’ of a ‘memory’.

For a more detailed understanding. In the Principle of Winter. Memories leave a trace behind, so to speak, that is the empty space where they once existed. A vestige that can only be outlined by the shape it has hollowed out. Like a hoofstep left on fresh snow, by someone who passed by that place long, long ago. Some day even that echo, that empty space, will vanish. It might be that some day the tracks left behind will be truly and completely covered by the falling snow, and all of it will be well and truly forgotten. Till then, even if someone has died, something will still linger. Even if it only is the empty space left by their death. These things, they are not their memories. They are the things that their memories left behind. They are like echoes, fading in the wind. Furthermore, they are like hoofsteps, imprints left in the mud that will soon disappear. They are like all those things, but they are not memories.

Meanwhile, as the battle at the clearing continue to escalate. The blizzard continue to softly howl against the world. The city that they were once in was now blanketed by a foot of snow. The streets were largely empty with people seeing the safety of the indoors to escape the cold. From above the rooftops, Touha looked around him. Snow clinging to his mane. Almost entranced by the freak snowstorm that rolled into the city awhile ago. He could sense the battle in the distance. A battle he gave a sigh to. “I have to relocate don’t I?” He glances down at his establishment. It was always advised to try to be as far away from their scuffles.

He raised his arm. Readying to transport both the building and himself to another Artodeme world. Once where he has an owned plot of land on. He quite disliked the cold. It reminded him of the old stories that he heard. Tales of bleak, winter months. Filled with Wendigos and servants of the Void Sovereign. He never believed them, but he would be lying if they didn’t give him a chill.

But a deeper chill ran down his spine. He looked to his side too late. Somehow, the Beastly Lincoln, who is twice his size, had sunk his teeth into his side. The winds were silent around them. As if the sky had taken a breath at what was about to happen.

All across the world, people felt Touha’s death knell. Anyone below Psions who were sensitive psionics would find themselves having a seizure. Those on other Artodeme worlds would receive a painful migraine but nothing serious. And the sound would continue on into the void. Who knows who out there would have heard the dying cry of a god.

Touha’s body spaghetti’d violently as if he was a game character whose physics gone out the window. His nature trying anything to get away from the jaws of the Beastly Rabbit. Psychedelic colors flash across the gray clouds. Seconds later, all that was left of Touha was ash drifting from his muzzle.

The Beastly Lincoln stood in the air. Another divine-like being has met their end from him. In the beginning, he hadn’t minded Touha. But he was reminded that he disliked gods like them. In a stroke of irony, taking in the grudges of the world to empower himself had purified him somewhat of his rampant horniness. Because he felt clean, Touha felt more like a diseased tumor upon the world that he wanted to eradicate. Lincoln was evil yes, an evil who devour other evils.

He hippity hop back to the clearing. Seemingly jumping in from nowhere beside a distance away from Karsera. “Had to go snuff a snake before he slithered away. I’m not fond of those creatures.” He quickly explained to his friend where he went. Knowing it was a bit redundant, but he liked communicating. His size was now smaller, comparable to a horse in height. The ghost star fighters would continue to perform fly by. Lincoln himself kept his distance, unlike with Karsera he can’t get brazen and get close to the Psion he just met. So he needed to see what he could do for a moment before attacking back.

Back behind the cover, Chrysalis was startstruck with her master. “You…killed Touha.” She knew her master was amazing. That was never in question. It’s just that this was no small feat. Linka gave a smile. Giving Chrysalis a pet on her head. Linka had protected her slaves from the godly death knell.

“Just a day in the life of me. The tradeoff for that is that it was loud. But that’s in my last name, no?” Linka knew that things are going to escalate a lot faster. “As long as you two are with me. You’ll be fine. There’s going to be a big fight. A lot of things are going to be blown up. But I have no intention to stay forever. This is not Artodeme’s End of Days. It’s in the future when the Tordelians come. Their ships and strike witches heralding a great cleansing flame that will baptize the worlds in fire and steel. Purifying them of their sins. This I have foreseen.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum